Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556896 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BigDaddyB: 4:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
thanks but has squadhelp approved your domain without you pointing it to their nameservers
You only need to point it to their server after the name has been approved. Not before.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2020
AroFx:

Drop your WhatsApp number

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Morning everyone. My end-user is not keen on domain renewals: it's on epik.
Am still trying to explain the process and convince him that it's only part of the process.
The domain is from porkbun. Hv told him it's a must to renew with about $9 a year.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

I like the name. I think you should go for it..

But if you ain't buying it, please let me know.

I own the name and the guy from (NP) wants to buy it at $15
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2020
emmyang:
Morning everyone. My end-user is not keen on domain renewals: it's on epik.
Am still trying to explain the process and convince him that it's only part of the process.
The domain is from porkbun. Hv told him it's a must to renew with about $9 a year.

I too may not be too keen on buying if I have to renew a domain name I just bought but only if its a wow name that I must have.

You may have to take the risk of renewing the name. Pray he still picks it.

Did you mention it to him he'll have to renew or he brought it up? Never inform the client about renewal. You can renew on his behalf after he's paid and inform him that you did so. He'll be very grateful

You can also offer web-hosting. Go to dreamhost and bluehost. Register as an affiliate. Bluehost pays $65 per sign up and Dreamhost up to $250

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2020
virtuedagirl:

I think it might be system glitch
You can also check whois
if you confirm it available just live chat and tell them the name is available the will rectify and you will be able to submit..
i can't access your pm. So i PMed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Congrat
cyriletifit:
June sales report..

I don't know why buyers were backing off after agreement has been reached. It's really shock me in the month of June. Anyways we move.

Domain: cumming// florist//king
Selling p: $250
Venue: Dan
Hold time: less than 3 months

Domain: charlotte//dry/cleaners//king
Selling p: $284
Venue: epik

I thank Jah and all the wonderful people contributing meaningfully here.
More sales to us all.

#GodNoGoShameUs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Sacramento//////Videography////////com

HT: 2 weeks +
CP: 4.95 netsol
SV: Epik
SP: $250
Picked from ED

More sales to us all....

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
grandstar:

I too may not be too keen on buying if I have to renew a domain name I just bought but only if its a wow name that I must have.

You may have to take the risk of renewing the name. Pray he still picks it.

Did you mention it to him he'll have to renew or he brought it up? Never inform the client about renewal. You can renew on his behalf after he's paid and inform him that you did so. He'll be very grateful

You can also offer web-hosting. Go to dreamhost and bluehost. Register as an affiliate. Bluehost pays $65 per sign up and Dreamhost up to $250
No, i didn't mention. He saw it as part of the terms on Epik, so he expressed his concerns.
But renewal is barely $10, this wouldn't bother even a below average American i suppose.
I just registered the name few weeks back, i don't think he should be worried about renewal now right?
Thanks for the dreamhost affiliate idea, i think I might consider it in the future.
Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2020
more sales everyone.....

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alimat40: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Hi guys,
Been following this thread for 6months +, decided to reg 1 Geo name 2weeks ago and with no response from any of the potential endusers i sent mails to,I Decided to brainstorm and research for names I could submit to squadhelp cus I am tired of just reading and sleeping at home.The names I submitted are:
Hublivia*com (rejected):this one was the one I was really putting my hopes on although I was prepared for the worst.i took my time to describe the name but squadhelp had their own plans.
IceElk*com(rejected):TBH,me seff I don't understand this name.i just submitted it cus of the elk behind the ice.i really like names I can define but I don't know why I submitted it maybe I was hoping for grace
PivotMaze(accepted):This was my least favorite and my description was so simple and short.
Apart from the tutorials and tips on this thread, squadhelp tutorials on YouTube was really helpful.
Special Thanks to Iykepromotions,2sexy,hakay, Beckplanet, Awesomeduru and everyone on this thread,you guys rock!
DomainBurger.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2020
squadhelp go will judge you people....
but we die here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2020
see mad brandable. ...
Qlitoris / / king
lol.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2020
Finally Break free from Ban . That useless Bot is out of control.

Hustle oooooh
Read ooooh
Ask questions oooh.
Teachous oooh the one you don learn.
And PUSH.

Don't allow your parents enter house and see you like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2020
cyriletifit:
June sales report..

I don't know why buyers were backing off after agreement has been reached. It's really shock me in the month of June. Anyways we move.

Domain: cumming// florist//king
Selling p: $250

Domain: charlotte//dry/cleaners//king
Selling p: $284
Venue: epik

I thank Jah and all the wonderful people contributing meaningfully here.
More sales to us all.

#GodNoGoShameUs
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2020
massive1019:
Sacramento//////Videography////////com

HT: 2 weeks +
CP: 4.95 netsol
SV: Epik
SP: $250
Picked from ED

More sales to us all....
respect sir, more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2020
I swear, all through the night, @IgiveLadiesBJ's 'Oga buy domain na' just dey pop for my head. I couldn't stop laughing grin grin grin. It's a kind of trend on its own!

I prayed for you this morning even though I don't know your real name and I pray God will answer and I will see many of your sales report soon.

But then, the way I dey slow down to call your moniker during prayer eh! Your moniker is another upcoming hash tag cheesy

Its your turn for blessings bro. wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendricklamar(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2020
I need sellers of gift cards and Bitcoins and will be Paying with the best rates. I buy all Countries Giftcards.

Bulk gift cards and Bitcoins can come too with better rates.

Come trade with me. I am legit and trusted trader.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
This month alone with a total of 23clicks

Should i be worried they might suspend the account?

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
fucc12:

If it’s legit clicks, no fears bro. Enjoy your funds

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
fucc12:

80 cents. Click isnt much. You're good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
fucc12:

Why suspension? When those clicks are not from your end and you don't do any manipulation.
Just keep watching your revenue grow buddy....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
grandstar:

80 cents. Click isnt much. You're good.
80cents??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
fucc12:

Did you get the name from ED?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
fucc12:

Boss man, how you take find this kind domain? I no mind to buy 1 or 2.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
emmyang:

No, i didn't mention. He saw it as part of the terms on Epik, so he expressed his concerns.
But renewal is barely $10, this wouldn't bother even a below average American i suppose.
I just registered the name few weeks back, i don't think he should be worried about renewal now right?
Thanks for the dreamhost affiliate idea, i think I might consider it in the future.
Thank you.

You may need to educate him about domains especially renewal. He probably is a novice and does not realize that ownership is only for a year and then it is renewed. You can tell him that if he buys, you will extend it by an extra year. That will just be a bonus.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
has anyone recently sold or seen anyone sold

Service+company+city??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
grandstar:

You may need to educate him about domains especially renewal. He probably is a novice and does not realize that ownership is only for a year and then it is renewed. You can tell him that if he buys, you will extend it by an extra year. That will just be a bonus.

You're right. Education is what am still trying to gv him.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tshege(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Morning Beautiful People!!!

From 7 COWRIES EXCHANGE

ALL PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED TODAY

ALL PAYPAL FUNDS NEEDED TODAY

I buy in both bits and large quantities

Buying as low as $100 at a time...

Bring any amount to our WhatsApp and we will buy

Instant Payment at all times.

Escrow is allowed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
emmyang:

Thank you.
it's not a must that you use Epik to close such deal. Opt to do the deal directly. Ask him to register on porkbun so that you can initiate a push to him and he pays you via PayPal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Meanwhile.
ELPASOTHERAPY. COM
Price: $100
Hold time 7months plus

I really thank God for this. After a long wait for a sale. It finally happened.
More sales to us all.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please guys, how can one reasonably value a one word dictionary domain name in .co extension? I regged one whose .com is redirected to a live website. I intend to pitch it to the owner of the .com before contacting other end users in the industry. I'm just confused about the pricing as this is my first .co experience. Any ideas please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.