Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534986 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Alimat40:
Hi guys,
Been following this thread for 6months +, decided to reg 1 Geo name 2weeks ago and with no response from any of the potential endusers i sent mails to,I Decided to brainstorm and research for names I could submit to squadhelp cus I am tired of just reading and sleeping at home.The names I submitted are:
Hublivia*com (rejected):this one was the one I was really putting my hopes on although I was prepared for the worst.i took my time to describe the name but squadhelp had their own plans.
IceElk*com(rejected):TBH,me seff I don't understand this name.i just submitted it cus of the elk behind the ice.i really like names I can define but I don't know why I submitted it maybe I was hoping for grace
PivotMaze(accepted):This was my least favorite and my description was so simple and short.
Apart from the tutorials and tips on this thread, squadhelp tutorials on YouTube was really helpful.
Special Thanks to Iykepromotions,2sexy,hakay, Beckplanet, Awesomeduru and everyone on this thread,you guys rock!
DomainBurger.

Can I eat it? grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
fucc12:
This month alone with a total of 23clicks

Should i be worried they might suspend the account?

Congratulation bro, there's nothing to worry about if you ain't playing a fast game on them, if you are, you can't escape it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Free6orn(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
fucc12:

Are these real?

From just this month alone.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Meanwhile.
ELPASOTHERAPY. COM
Price: $100
Hold time 7months plus
Venue: Dan

I really thank God for this. After a long wait for a sale. It finally happened.
More sales to us all.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 17lee(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Want you benefit from what i do for a living, i hope i am not selfish, i am here to share with you what will give you financial liberty ,if only you are serious and ready to implement every knowledge you gain here. Production of liquid laundry starch, yes you had me clear, i will hold you by hand teach you every nooks and craning of liquid laundry starch production, the raw material are readily available here, all you need is to combine one or two raw material together and your product is ready for branding and sales. whatsapp me on this [ zero eight zero 64654116 ] you will be glad you did.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
After outbounding using Independence Day Offer

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
erjo:
After outbounding using Independence Day Offer

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
fucc12:

This is great.

My own domains gets visits daily but no clicks. Kai.

How do I improve CTR?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
fasa199:

Thank you very much sir. With the earning I saw in two days, I have raised the price already.

Oh boy that your domain get real backlinks ohhhh. I've been reading on domain parking since and google brought me to Nairaland now. Hold that thing well!!! Na gold e be cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pls guys, does LinkedIn email scrapper really scrape email even though the email is not showing on the profile?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
What is this guy trying to say, abeg look closer it $5 or $500

I’ll pay $5.00 USD for the website.
Let me know if that price will work.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Does describing what the domain can be used for important when summiting unregistered names on SH?, and please help me describe one using any example,
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
johnoj24:

Thanks.

It's $5 bro.. U can ask him if he meant $5 or $500 just to confirm

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
johnoj24:

Thanks.
Instead of asking him if he meant $5 or $500, just assume he meant $500 and go:

"Hello,

Thanks for the feedback!

We'll take $500 for it.

Please proceed to www.yourdomain.com for immediate ownership.

Regards"

Adjust price to $500 and then wait. Don't forget to give us feedback.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
humble7744:
Does describing what the domain can be used for important when summiting unregistered names on SH?, and please help me describe one using any example,
Thanks

Don't stress yourself. Just type OK or Domain or paste the domain in that section. Upon approval, you would have a chance to describe it to your taste and put under the section of your choice

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Instead of asking him if he meant $5 or $500, just assume he meant $500 and go:

"Hello,

Thanks for the feedback!

We'll take $500 for it.

Please proceed to www.yourdomain.com for immediate ownership.

Regards"

Adjust price to $500 and then wait. Don't forget to give us feedback.
I think he meant $5 because there is price in my sales letter which is not up to $500.
Thank you for your input.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
golamike:
Please guys, how can one reasonably value a one word dictionary domain name in .co extension? I regged one whose .com is redirected to a live website. I intend to pitch it to the owner of the .com before contacting other end users in the industry. I'm just confused about the pricing as this is my first .co experience. Any ideas please?

Any ideas??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
meetme01:

Don't stress yourself. Just type OK or Domain or paste the domain in that section. Upon approval, you would have a chance to describe it to your taste and put under the section of your choice
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
massive1019:
Sacramento//////Videography////////com

HT: 2 weeks +
CP: 4.95 netsol
SV: Epik
SP: $250
Picked from ED

More sales to us all....
How did you move domain to epik. Did the buyer accept to receive the domain at Netsol?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Free6orn:

Are these real?

From just this month alone.

Can you show us the domain name, full stats from the 4 days, countries of the visitors, referrals and terms?

I want confirm it's authenticity cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritspeed(f): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bikonu, I listed some domain on afternic this morning and they sent me a mail congratulating me for choosing their premium bla bla, that all the domains I listed are qualified and that the domains will soon go live on their premium list, that they will send me a mail to complete the process, since 11am or so and up till now, I'm yet to see their mail. Pls should I be worried? I don't what is happening, think it's taking too much time.
Secondly, hope there are special benefits of displaying domains as premium in afternic.

BTW, I listed 6 domains, since morning, and 5 have been listed according to my dashboard and one is still in pending review status, since morning. Pls should I be worried. I'm yet to fully understand sha.
Cc all the gurus and ogas in the house.
Good evening.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by coolhuster: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by coolhuster: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
thorrvik55:
JUNE SALES REPORT

Fortworth/Fence/Company in King
Epik $8.45
Hold time: 2 weeks +
Sale price: $300
Sale Venue: Afternic
Outbound

It's been God all through.

HAPPY NEW MONTH and more sales to us all this month...

Congrats bro
Please help me ask the buyer of this domain if he/she is interested in texas//fence//works//king for the same price. T
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sales Report 4 June

Austin//Video//Marketing///king
Hand reg.
Bargain from $75
Sold @$250
Dan
1day hold time

Virginia//Beach//Ad//Agency///king
Hand reg
Dan.
$75
11 months
Thanks to crypto currency.

Orlandos//Nail//Spa///king
Dan "Make offer"
$300 accepted
Buyer went mute. Dan sent series of reminder and calls, no response.

I had to ask Dan to relist my domain name.

Turned down two other offers, cos they were not it at all.

God all the way! July will not shame us! Amen!!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Free6orn(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
silverrock:

This is great.

My own domains gets visits daily but no clicks. Kai.

How do I improve CTR?
I don’t know bro
Just bought, parked it and started outbounding,
I guess the clicks are results of those outbounds it 3 domains generate that in total.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pls gmail hasnt restored my acct i want to open a new one pls my question nw are how do i send follow ups to the endusers i sent sales report to before i got banned...how many mails am i going to send per day with the new gmail acct?? Pls ur answers are currently neeeded...congrats to the recent sellers..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Depressed101:
it's not a must that you use Epik to close such deal. Opt to do the deal directly. Ask him to register on porkbun so that you can initiate a push to him and he pays you via PayPal.
Ok, but even at that, he'd still hv to renew every year, which I think is his issue. Or is he starting the renewal this year after buying with epik? I really don't know what happens at the buyer's end, just seller-side.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Free6orn:

I don’t know bro
Just bought, parked it and started outbounding,
I guess the clicks are results of those outbounds it 3 domains generate that in total.
And this might be an easy way to generate your purchase cost but I don't know if its breaking the rules
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DumaEmpire(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello guys
Can i get an appraisal for this domain
Dental//Norwood//King
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
schullten:
Sales Report 4 June

Austin//Video//Marketing///king
Hand reg.
Bargain from $75
Sold @$250
Dan
1day hold time

Virginia//Beach//Ad//Agency///king
Hand reg
Dan.
$75
11 months
Thanks to crypto currency.

Orlandos//Nail//Spa///king
Dan "Make offer"
$300 accepted
Buyer went mute. Dan sent series of reminder and calls, no response.

I had to ask Dan to relist my domain name.

Turned down two other offers, cos they were not it at all.

God all the way! July will not shame us! Amen!!!
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Does anyone here do collect emails as a service here , I don't want yellowscraper (my opinion not good for me ) . please do pm with your price/domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
House, don't forget your boy is still helping to get end users for geo domains. Price is #300 per domain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ThatMorenike, Oshiofe, Omini247, AAA593 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.