Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546087 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
I received this email from domian alliance after registering a name on namesilo, I couldn't figure out the bond between the two site .

Is this right or a scam ?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
TamedWolf90:
Hello house,

I have a domain that is in grace period after expiration.. Had one end-user then that said they don't have the funds to acquire yet. I am wondering should I renew or let go?

Chukael I see you

Ejoor your thoughts?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
TamedWolf90:
Hello house,

I have a domain that is in grace period after expiration.. Had one end-user then that said they don't have the funds to acquire yet. I am wondering should I renew or let go?

It's your call bro

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
mumin4sure:
I received this email from domian alliance after registering a name on namesilo, I couldn't figure out the bond between the two site .

Is this right or a scam ?

Ignore. Unless you're interested in paying for their services. They do that a lot

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
TamedWolf90:

Ejoor your thoughts?

Send them an email to ask whether they are still interested/would take it at a lower price. That's if you're willing to at least recoup some returns on your investments no matter the amount. Find your way from there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Juanmata48:
When i list unregistered names on SH its always on premium is there a way i can change it..
someone should help with this pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Juanmata48:
someone should help with this pls

You can only Submit Unregistered name as Premium. If you want to Submit a name to other options such as Basic Plus, you need to register the name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please guys I've been trying to locate the tutorial done by one of us on bulk domain search/keyword planner. Please anyone with the page number?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Hello house, this is liftkid tutorial. I have compiled it as Google doc and which you can later change to PDF or any you like. I will like Liftkid to check and tell us if anything is missing. Some has been asking liftkid the question again that is why I just do it rough at all at all them go see am. SGRACE1, fucc12

Thanks to LIFTKID. God Bless Him And Everyone!
change the dot

https://bit(dot)ly/31zFRIA

Thanks alot man

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
JohnQueen:
Hello house. Please is the epik dot co promo still on? Na $118 e dey show me

It's still 99 cents
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bosses mi,

SKILL/STUD//KING

Your immeasurable opinions pls smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Juanmata48:
Pls house am really worried my gmail acct has been banned because of outbounding the acct is 5years...this acct was used for all my domain related activities i normally send 32 plus mails a day...i have initiated google rest process...if in the light i didnt get the acct back what should be my fate in claiming the domains i own..and can i change gmail with registrars and market place pls i seriouly need help
Login to all your registars and change your email as ASAP before it is too late.
You are supposed to have another email for outboundings.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
oprah007:

As a sharp guy, I don do different permutations with those keywords from SH and I just regged

FUND/PAW//KING. Hit or Miss? smiley smiley

Babanla miss! You never know with SH but I stick with my opinion.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
grandstar:

Babanla miss! You never know with SH but I stick with my opinion.

I don delete am collect refund since afternoon boss mi grin grin

Check out this new one I got

SKILL/STUD//KING

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Opistorincos:
Good evening house, make una no forget say your boy still dey help with end users for geo domains o.

#300 per domain

For how many endusers email address?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
expertix:
Login to all your registars and change your email as ASAP before it is too late.
You are supposed to have another email for outboundings.
thanks alot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
oprah007:

SKILL/STUD//KING
Which registrar?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
ewizard1:

Which registrar?

Porkbun

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
I am tired of outbounding with no reply. I am very frustrated. The thing way dey pain me is that end user reads my mails but won't respond.
Since my one year of domaining I have never gotten one single reply from any end user.
I dey do outbound, twitter outbound Instagram outbound. no reply.... I'm tired

This is the height of it all....

I'm taking a small break.

the one and only sale i made came from inbound.

see you when I MAKE A SALE.
my own be say my emails dey always chop gmail block, e no dey commot... i dey frustrated like this. i no know wetin i dey do wrong.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Promo continues...

#Dynadot

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
oprah007:

SKILL/STUD//KING
If them say this one ma miss again, you'll still go and collect another refund?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 12:02am On Jul 03, 2020
AroFx:

For how many endusers email address?

Ot depends on the number of available end users for a particular geo domain. The last outbound i sent had 140 end users. While the one i sent in the morning had just 4 endusers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2020
I want to list my first unregistered name on squardhelp but it required a coin from me .

How do I get my first coin ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Opistorincos:

Ot depends on the number of available end users for a particular geo domain. The last outbound i sent had 140 end users. While the one i sent in the morning had just 4 endusers.

Drop your WhatsApp number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 12:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Chukael:
Promo continues...

#Dynadot
4.99 is better!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Hi guys whats it with the KING you guys add at the end of the domain names, and again does SH send you a mail that your name has been approved or just their site notification, also is it also compulsory to change my domain nameservers to SH own even when it is pending approval and after approval?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 1:04am On Jul 03, 2020
kurt09:
4.99 is better!
Don't be an oliver twist o grin
At all at all, na im bad pass.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 1:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
Hi guys whats it with the KING you guys add at the end of the domain names, and again does SH send you a mail that your name has been approved or just their site notification, also is it also compulsory to change my domain nameservers to SH own even when it is pending approval and after approval?

.COM is the KING of all extension reason for the interchangeability.

Yes SH do send congratulatory mail for any accepted name.

I think it's not compulsory. If the name is creative owned, the creative can point the name to SH after a successful review and approval.

I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akjwyzepal(m): 1:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Chukael:

.COM is the KING of all extension reason for the interchangeability.

Yes SH do send congratulatory mail for any accepted name.

I think it's not compulsory. If the name is creative owned, the creative can point the name to SH after a successful review and approval.

I hope this helps.
thanks but has squadhelp approved your domain without you pointing it to their nameservers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 1:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Akjwyzepal:
thanks but has squadhelp approved your domain without you pointing it to their nameservers
I submit only unregistered names!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 4:03am On Jul 03, 2020
cyriletifit:
June sales report..

I don't know why buyers were backing off after agreement has been reached. It's really shock me in the month of June. Anyways we move.

Domain: cumming// florist//king
Selling p: $250
Venue: Dan
Hold time: less than 3 months

Domain: charlotte//dry/cleaners//king
Selling p: $284
Venue: epik
Hold time: less than 3 months

I thank Jah and all the wonderful people contributing meaningfully here.
More sales to us all.

#GodNoGoShameUs
hushpuppi effect

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 4:14am On Jul 03, 2020
eaddyboy:
pls how can I get their support email address ? My Gmail account got disabled this evening

Modified - It has been rectified and restoredsmiley
That's good bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.