Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567074 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thanks a lot brother @ Oyeniyijk..Godbless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
schullten:
Sales Report 4 June

Virginia//Beach//Ad//Agency///king Hand reg Dan. $75 11 months Thanks to crypto currency.

God all the way! July will not shame us! Amen!!!
congrats bro. Ad agency too dey sell cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
erjo:
After outbounding using Independence Day Offer

I was offered same amount today as well

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
fucc12:
This month alone with a total of 23clicks

Should i be worried they might suspend the account?
How many names are generating that ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dank1u(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
DumaEmpire:
Hello guys
Can i get an appraisal for this domain
Dental//Norwood//King

Very very bad. Dentist instead of dental,
Norwood 29,000 population
Pick a US city atleast over 80k

Then work and pray

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Question guys, what's your go to checks when scanning ED or do you just go with guts then check Trademark before reggin a name. Seeing how ED names often get registered while one is trying to do keyword search and other checks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
GOOD DAY EVERYONE. congrats to all the recent sellers
Been a while, but I'm back and better..
Question guys, please is outbounding on a weekend advisable?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
KingFalcon:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE. congrats to all the recent sellers
Been a while, but I'm back and better..
Question guys, please is outbounding on a weekend advisable?

Well... some say "yes", some "no" but I have outbounded and sold names on Friday and Saturday before. The only day I don't outbound is Sunday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
mumin4sure:

How many names are generating that ?
Posted 4 but I've been outbounding just two
And they're the one generating traffic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
AYORICH:

And this might be an easy way to generate your purchase cost but I don't know if its breaking the rules
E de bother me sef, clicks de high pass visits

Its has generated about 88$ usd as at now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DumaEmpire(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dank1u:

Then work and pray
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

How did you move domain to epik. Did the buyer accept to receive the domain at Netsol?
waited for 60 days lock then transfer paying $8.49...once its in my account at epik then its auto-push to the buys account.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Shemmyboy:
Pls guys, does LinkedIn email scrapper really scrape email even though the email is not showing on the profile?

Anyone pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ttbaba(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
I'm new bee here, I have read all through, any advice for....thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2020
i just found an expired domain name on Youtube

It has 7 videos with a total of 21,000 views over 6 years. That is about 10 views a day.

My worry is out of that 10 views, how many will click the link? Any idea
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 2:01am On Jul 04, 2020
Chukael:

grin grin
Oga buy domain na really cracked me up

My bro, you're not alone in this ship.
My case is same with yours but you're slightly better cause you have one sale under your belt already.

It can be frustrating I must say, putting in work without results.

I am moving from stage to stage;

No reply to replies(both positive and negative) to getting lowball offers to price agreement without paying

Just last night, I got an interested prospect for one of my domain(it expired on the 1st of July), I sent link to her hoping to see be congratulated by Simon this morning but nothing from him. I was like “wetin happen”. Unfortunately the domain landing page(epik) isn't resolving instead it's redirecting to the registrar's(dynadot) parking with a bold inscription "this domain has expired, if you're the owner, renew..." I believe that must have triggered fear of scam or something in the prospect as she didn't reply my subsequent mail(with an alternative purchase link) neither did she take action. I am in sefia pain but this your post really cheered me up grin

Don't give up bro, if others are succeeding, we too shall succeed. I wanted to quit many a times knowing that I don't have a deep pocket to continue investing my scarce resources into something that is not profiting me. But remembering all I've put in already; time, money, sleepless nights trying to educate myself, I refuse to give up. Just yesterday, I got to know that I am the last man standing from one of the batches oga iykepromotion tutored last year February. Others done give up since after few months of trying without result. But not me.

Just as you're planning to do now, I also abandoned my main account "justmykel" with the hope of calling it quits cheesy but this thread has become a part of me that I can't do a day without coming home. So I had pick up this account I abandoned b4.

See bro, I don't know about you but I believe one thing, every hustler(legal/illegal) get him payday. I am a Christian and the scripture below is what I always hold on to whenever I get to the point of breaking down ⬇

HABAKKUK 2:3
FOR THE VISION IS YET FOR AN APPOINTED TIME, BUT AT THE ENDURANCE IT SHALL SPEAK, AND NOT LIE, WAIT FOR IT; BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY, IT WILL NOT TARRY.

ECCLESIASTES 9:11
I RETURNED, AND SAW UNDER THE SUN, THAT THE RACE IS NOT TO THE SWIFT, NOR THE BATTLE TO THE STRONG, NEITHER YET BREAD TO THE WISE, NOR YET RICHES TO MEN OF UNDERSTANDING, NOR YET FAVOUR TO MEN OF SKILL; BUT TIME AND CHANCE HAPPENETH TO THE ALL.

The emphasis TIME AND CHANCE...

Keep hanging in there bro, just know that you're not alone. Every man get him time.

Be consistent to be congratulated because if you no endure, you no go enjoy

Pls o make una forgive me for the sermon cheesy

Pardon every typos and grammatical blunders, English no be my papa language and again this is the longest post I've ever made on social media.

Una wey dey throw banter upandan dey really try.

More sales to everyone and happy domaining.

Shalom.

What you believe is what you get!

Finally, payday is here

24hrs after I made this post, and the yoke of lack of sales broke.

To the glory of God, after 1yr and 4months of waiting, I am glad to share my first sale's report with y'all.

Bought on dynadot for $6.99
Held for 12 months 2days. And sold for $150

This is the first of many more to come.

To those still waiting for that first sale, be inspired by this. Your time dey come. And i pray you wouldn't have to wait like this long.

Justmykel can now return from exile cheesy

#GraceFoundMe

More sales to us all

Shalom

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 2:18am On Jul 04, 2020
Chukael:

What you believe is what you get!

Finally, payday is here

Justmykel can now return from exile cheesy

#GraceFoundMe

More sales to us all

Shalom

Congrats bro. My pay day is also coming. I just dey go bed now. I and liftkid dey watch one domain since morning and I don go get money to buy am, I check it now and it has 48 bids on namejet, I just weak!

Well, we keep moving! We will all share our testimony!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 2:18am On Jul 04, 2020
fucc12:

E de bother me sef, clicks de high pass visits

Its has generated about 88$ usd as at now

Oga, what's the domain name ?

Can we see the stats from other days ?

What country are the visitors coming from

What terms are they clicking on ?

Does the term relates with the domain?

If you can provide all these and after my analysis, I will know if you have anything to worry about or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:41am On Jul 04, 2020
chei mikolo!!! grin grin @chukael
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 2:56am On Jul 04, 2020
ElonMosque:
chei mikolo!!! grin grin @chukael

cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 2:57am On Jul 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Congrats bro. My pay day is also coming. I just dey go bed now. I and liftkid dey watch one domain since morning and I don go get money to buy am, I check it now and it has 48 bids on namejet, I just weak!

Well, we keep moving! We will all share our testimony!

Certainly...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:58am On Jul 04, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Juanmata48:
Pls gmail hasnt restored my acct i want to open a new one pls my question nw are how do i send follow ups to the endusers i sent sales report to before i got banned...how many mails am i going to send per day with the new gmail acct?? Pls ur answers are currently neeeded...congrats to the recent sellers..
Your Gmail account is supposed to have been restored by now. Have you tried logging in to check? Have you reached out to Google?

Also, create as many Gmail accounts as possible now and have them start aging. The older your Gmail account is, the less likely it'll get suspended.

In the meantime, hope your sales letter doesn't look spammy/scammy? Try sending it to one of your own email address first and check if it lands in your inbox.

More sales brother.

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Dank1u:

Then work and pray
This is not a very insightful appraisal at all.

Dental, Dentist and Dentistry are very rich keywords that sell well. Just depends on the preference of the buyer.

Also, population shouldn't be the main thing you consider when buying your name. Look to see if you have end users for it, that's all that matters.

My only qualms with the name is that it is worded backwards. NorwoodDental//king would have been way better.

Regards.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TalkWiDTech(m): 6:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Bluehost gives you the opportunity to make one of the most money in the host affiliate sector, via Blue Host you can get $65 to $125 per sale. Like various other things, this job will certainly also take you a little effort, but the thing that will be needed much more will be Smartness. As well as if you assume that you are a good internet savvy, as well as you have a great expertise of the internet, after that you should try it when. As the minimal compensation threshold is $100 for refining the repayment as well as to obtain your initial payment.

However this is simply some information, Bluehost affiliate is a much larger and also extra lucrative area, so allow's understand about Bluehost step by step, so allow's begin with the procedure of setting up Bluehost affiliate.

Bluehost provides you the chance to make one of the most cash in the web hosting associate market, through Blue Host you can get $65 to $125 per sale. Like various other points, this work will likewise take you a little effort, but the thing that will be needed extra will certainly be Smartness. And if you assume that you are an excellent net savvy, and also you have an excellent expertise of the web, after that you need to try it as soon as. As the minimum payment threshold is $100 for processing the payment and to obtain your initial settlement.

But this is simply some info,Bluehost Affiliate is a much larger and much more lucrative area, so let's learn about Bluehost step by step, so allow's start with the process of setting up Bluehost associate.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2020
Please..
Than to least in squadhelp basic, is sedo market place better?

Or any way around the domain ownership stuff(sedo) without changing nameserver?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Your Gmail account is supposed to have been restored by now. Have you tried logging in to check? Have you reached out to Google?

Also, create as many Gmail accounts as possible now and have them start aging. The older your Gmail account is, the less likely it'll get suspended.

In the meantime, hope your sales letter doesn't look spammy/scammy? Try sending it to one of your own email address first and check if it lands in your inbox.

More sales brother.

Regards.
thanks man Yea i have tried...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2020
crudedude:
Question guys, what's your go to checks when scanning ED or do you just go with guts then check Trademark before reggin a name. Seeing how ED names often get registered while one is trying to do keyword search and other checks

I'll advise you to make use of pending delete column in scanning through names that will drop that day or within 3 days time.

Do your research and pick the names that meets your criteria for registration.

Watchlist them and wait for Drop time to register them.

Copy the name of your interest and move over to any Registrar (preferable Epik cause they're very fast in checkout)

Search the name and keep refreshing the page till it drop and immediately checkout.

That way, you caught yourself a domain.

PS: This is only valid if the said names are not Backordered.

Regards.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2020
DumaEmpire:
Hello guys
Can i get an appraisal for this domain
Dental//Norwood//King
Norwooddental/king would have been better, better still hold unto it and don't over price it, list it from $499 down is going to sell by His grace.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Liftkid:

Oga, what's the domain name ?

Can we see the stats from other days ?

What country are the visitors coming from

What terms are they clicking on ?

Does the term relates with the domain?

If you can provide all these and after my analysis, I will know if you have anything to worry about or not.
Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Prazo1:
Please..
Than to least in squadhelp basic, is sedo market place better?

Or any way around the domain ownership stuff(sedo) without changing nameserver?

Any idea

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Huw(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.