Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551228 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Adesarm:
So i thought i should share my experience with DAN. Sold a domain 2wks ago for $270 and my payout option was automatically changed to wire transfer. I reached out to DAN by tagging simon that i didn't request for a wire transfer payout option but rather throughout BTC. 24hrs later they switched back the payout to crypto which was my initial payout option with them and the payment was sent to my luno address. On Thursday night i got a credit alert from my bank for the same payment i already received through my BTC tho it was minimal due to the exchange rate compared to the BTC rate i already received. It was so tempting but i decided to reach out to DAN notifying them that i received a double payment for the domain name.
James from DAN replied my message by thanking me for being honest and sincere and we both tried to look for way to send the payment back to them. James later send me a message to keep the second payout as a reward for my honesty.
Indeed it pays to be honest.
this is very good... Thank you so much,you did the right thing and got rewarded Ontop

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sanjayd1:
This one is harsh oo! grin

Not as harsh as some replies I've seen on this thread.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
expertix:
Did you seek the loan via your domain ?

Congrats

I used them as collateral.
Regards

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Avast:

If the offer was sent through marketplace, you need to counter it from there. If it was sent thru the email you are using for outbound, definitely you reply with same email.

Salud

Thank you Avast. It came through email so Im asking if it's wise to counter the offer and what email letter can can we share for this

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Promxy94:

Its good o

I am having same issue now with Epik.

Sold a domain on july 30th, Rob seng $264 btc to me, but adjusted the processing fee manually, which made the btc not come in, and verification was slow, i requested for a review and He sent another btc of same amount, which i received immediately and it passed all verifications.

This morning i saw a notice of btc payment and i checked it and found out it was that ist one,sent on 30th july which he set the processing fee manually. I immediately contacted Rob to inform him of what has happened and asked him, to sent his wallet id for me to send him the btc back, he sent the id but unfortunately i tried sending it, and discovered i cant send btc through my wallet, i enabled the btc sending option, and luno said it will start working after 24hrs. I immediately contacted Rob again this morning, and sent him the mail from Luno, and i asked if i should withdraw the payment and make deposit to my masterbucks account so they can take it from there. And Rob said i should keep the payment that by next sales we would balance the account.

I really thanked him for the trust.

Note all this happened this morning by 3am.
i am very happy with what I am reading all through. At least in the domain world we will have a good reputation...

Truth be told, selling domains as a Nigerian, wasn't so easy 6-10years ago..
Most of this marketplace didn't accept Nigerians. Now the story is changing. We thank God

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
this SH dey mad oo. Almost 2 weeks now, 2 of my names have been hanging as SH name suggestion. Anytime i submit the 3rd one less than 24 hours, it will get rejected. Now all together the 3, now, the last third since 5 days. At last they might still reject them. Are dey mad? Are dey craze? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Look guys, the rate at which people are asking for how to reply prospects is becoming offending, especially replies that every domainer should know.

example, before you buy a name, you should know how it will benefit your prospect, stop acting dumb and challenge yourselves.

By asking these silly questions it means you not learning anything from the vast information on this thread.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
crudedude:
Hello everyone, I sent a follow up mail for the enduser to send an offer.Now I have an offer. Have you ever countered an offer after this? what email did you use?

Awesomeduru I see your hands are full. I'll appreciate your input as well for a response copy. Thanks for the follow up copy you dropped the other day. Thats what i used to get this response
"Hi,

Thanks for the offer.

But this price is below what we are currently looking at for this name.

Will $xx work for you?

Do let us know.

Regards,
Name

P.S.: Here's the link to purchase the domain: [Link]"

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
priceaction:
this SH dey mad oo. Almost 2 weeks now, 2 of my names have been hanging as SH name suggestion. Anytime i submit the 3rd one less than 24 hours, it will get rejected. Now all together the 3, now, the last third since 5 days. At last they might still reject them. Are dey mad? Are dey craze? cheesy cheesy

I'm experiencing the same thing. Two of the names I submitted since 28th July are still there. The third spot wey I been dey manage since dem don seize am too for 4 days now.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Depressed101:
Look guys, the rate at which people are asking for how to reply prospects is becoming offending, especially replies that every domainer should know.

example, before you buy a name, you should know how it will benefit your prospect, stop acting dumb and challenge yourselves.

By asking these silly questions it means you not learning anything from the vast information on this thread.

The thing tire me.

Though Awesomeduru is doing something great.
But i see that people have started abusing the opportunity.

But what stops one from replying your own enduser in your own way is what i do not know.

A reply can just be a simple but convincing statement and must not be lengthy.

I seriously commend us to start learning how to handle our endusers and only bring serious questions here.

Awesomeduru once more I Thankyou for your support to them, but they shouldn't misuse or abuse it.

24 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Depressed101:

Calm down bro, I'm sure if we go wayback, you asked stupid questions too.
BTW no one even forced you to answer questions.
Awesomeduru is not even complaining.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Promxy94:

The thing tire me.

Though Awesomeduru is doing something great.
But i see that people have started abusing the opportunity.

But what stops one from replying your own enduser in your own way is what i do not know.

A reply can just be a simple but convincing statement and must not be lengthy.

I seriously commend us to start learning how to handle our endusers and only bring serious questions here.

Awesomeduru once more I Thankyou for your support to them, but they shouldn't misuse or abuse it.

When you guys started you asked questions too...
I don't see this kinda backlash on NP.
Everyone is free to ask questions.
BTW AwesomeDuru is not complaining.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
"Hi,

Thanks for the offer.

Will $xx work for you?

Do let us know.

Regards,
Name

���

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Brymo4all:

When you guys started you asked questions too...
I don't see this kinda backlash on NP.
Everyone is free to ask questions.
BTW AwesomeDuru is not complaining.

Hello Sir

I never said they should stop asking questions. Rather I said they should stop asking frivolous questions, that even a common man knows the answer. In order not to derail the thread.
Secondly i never said Awesomeduru was doing something bad, and besides i commended him.

Ask serious questions we all learn from it, not when an enduser ask something like "How do we proceed" or "I offer $500" you now start looking for someone to draft a text on what to reply to such enduser.

Even in school, there are some kind of questions, you ask your lecturers, they will ask you to sit down.

We should learn how to do some basic things.

33 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zaynie(f): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
micynute94:

Yeah.. Thanks a lot.. I do this when things seem to be taking a lot of time... grin

I even got to know that bombarding them with messages will make them reply you late as your new message would take you back to the last position in the queue, according to what Simon or Laszlo told me.. Can't remember who sha..

So what I do is use both the Transaction Box and Message Box to send them messages. grin

And please ensure when you're copying Simon, try to be intuitive and detailed enough in your request, providing him with everything he could possibly need so he could just speed things up without having to go back and forth...

cc: gentlewind

Tell her to send me a message and mention you as the link.

Lol, she will be smuggled in, your connection worked. wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Handling negotiation might be daunting especially if it is your first inquiry and you don't want to lose that sale, so I don't blame some people for coming to ask for help in handling negotiation(offer and counteroffer).
I know how it feels because I have been there before.
But what I will like to chip in is, we should never be afraid of losing sales especially when an inquiry comes knocking. Not all inquiries lead to sales. We should always have a final price in mind and tailor our negotiation towards that.
More win to us all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Just missed BellFlowerPlumber.com by seconds

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
"Hi,

Thanks for the offer.

Will $xx work for you?

Do let us know.

Regards,
Name

Thanks a lot. God bless

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
ollybode:
Handling negotiation might be daunting especially if it is your first inquiry and you don't want to lose that sale, so I don't blame some people for coming to ask for help in handling negotiation(offer and counteroffer).
I know how it feels because I have been there before.
But what I will like to chip in is, we should never be afraid of losing sales especially when an inquiry comes knocking. Not all inquiries lead to sales. We should always have a final price in mind and tailor our negotiation towards that.
More win to us all.

Your post aptly summarises my state and the closing advice is spot on. And I also get depressed's post about it getting a bit offending. Both sides are right. I want to speak more but this is me resisting the urge to shalaye grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please can someone explain how Dan's add new lead feature works.

How does it help in closing a sale and when is it wise to use it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Softmojo:

Softmojo, why you allow your domain dey suffer for expireddomains na?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
allandutch:

Softmojo, why you allow your domain dey suffer for expireddomains na?

Better buy the domain keep now o! Because once i become established domainer now, i fit dey find exact match domain in //king for my business name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
2sexycom:
Just missed BellFlowerPlumber.com by seconds
cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Greetings guys cool

City+Plumbings(plural) is in use by a big company

Now same city + plumbing(singular) is available at ED for registration and end users are much too, do I pitch to the plural company alone ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
eaddyboy:
Greetings guys cool

City+Plumbings(plural) is in use by a big company

Now same city + plumbing(singular) is available at ED for registration and end users are much too, do I pitch to the plural company alone ?
Pitch to all available users that will benefit from owning it.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
jamih:

Pitch to all available users that will benefit from owning it.
Thanks Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
eaddyboy:
Thanks Boss
You are welcome, still a learner , though

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Godaddy eeh. I can't use my master Card over there...

Please how did you guys bypass this issue.?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BigDaddyB: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Softmojo:

You use it either when you have reached an agreement with a buyer, or when a buyer makes an offer.

If you have reached an agreement with a buyer, you add a new lead on dan with the buyer's details. Dan then sends an email to the buyer with instructions on how to proceed with the purchase. This feature attracts a lesser comission of 5%.

If a buyer makes an offer, but you are not satisfied, you could also import a new lead with the price offered, and continue the negotiation on Dan's platform.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
allandutch:

Not as harsh as some replies I've seen on this thread.
One told me to go get iphone

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
johnoj24:

One told me to go get iphone

On top wetin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.