Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559240 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2018
Treasure28:
Do you write the description and ideas for your accepted domain at Brandpa yourself or choose Brandpa help to help you write them

@haykay2005
@jamih

I gave brief description and according to the email i received after payment, it seems they will also provide more description with the logo.

Received an email now that I had to provide description so I think we will have to do the description ourselves.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legalwealth(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2018
jamih:

@Legalwealth

Thanks for the mention and recommendation! !!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2018
jamih:

I gave brief description and according to the email i received after payment, it seems they will also provide more description with the logo.

Received an email now that I had to provide description so I think we will have to do the description ourselves.
Okay.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2018
Apart from the Namesilo. com sales page, which marketplace is best for outbound?
I mean one that doesn't require buyers to input details that will make them think that it's a scam considering the fact that most of them are not familiar with the domain market place.
CC @haykay2005 @iykepromotion @jamih @treasure28

I usually use the Namesilo sales page but this time I registered the domain on network solutions so I need a good and easy market place for out bound, I am currently using undeveloped. com but it seems the buyers are actually afraid of inputting their info to continue with the purchase. Even the guy who has agreed with pricing hasn't completed the transaction, some of the domains have close to 20 views (less that 1 week of purchase) but no offers from the market place even with the very cheap price of $200. I know that the domains are good but bcuz of network solutions complaints, I kept the low for a quick flip. Guys please help, an excellent market place for outbound is highly needed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Please how can one create a custom mail,with domain address for outbound marketing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by smokey12345: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Boss thanks for all the lectures on here and everything.. I know someone that just started his music career and he is spending on it now.. he just released a single and the video is playing on the Video channels.. He has his own label and i know if i register his domain i can easily tell him to go check and i know he will buy.. so boss what are the process.. where should i buy it and where should i list it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sold Overlay.us $100
Bought it $0.88
Held it for almost 12months

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lawalsherif(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hadel exclusive . Dstv and Gotv subscriptions

Football season is starting across europe soon. Dont miss all the action!! Get ur decoder active by genuine dealer @ Unbeatable rate ever!!!!. Pay far more less

Gotv plus 1900 my price 1500k

Gotv Max 3800 my price 2800k

Dstv Access 1900 my price 1500k

Dstv Family 4000 my price 2800k

Dstv compact 6300 my price 5700k

Dstv compact plus 9900 my price 8000k

Dstv Premium 14700. My price 1200k

*Activation is instant!!!*
contact me on whatsapp :
https:///send?phone=2348032595354
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
budosky:
Sold Overlay.us $100
Bought it $0.88

I hail you boss..

More sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chigorkizz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Help ur guy appraise this one

Cryptobenefitsclub.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
otoboson:
Apart from the Namesilo. com sales page, which marketplace is best for outbound?
I mean one that doesn't require buyers to input details that will make them think that it's a scam considering the fact that most of them are not familiar with the domain market place.

I usually use the Namesilo sales page but this time I registered the domain on network solutions so I need a good and easy market place for out bound, I am currently using undeveloped. com but it seems the buyers are actually afraid of inputting their info to continue with the purchase. Even the guy who has agreed with pricing hasn't completed the transaction, some of the domains have close to 20 views (less that 1 week of purchase) but no offers from the market place even with the very cheap price of $200. I know that the domains are good but bcuz of network solutions complaints, I kept the low for a quick flip. Guys please help, an excellent market place for outbound is highly needed.

List the domain on GoDaddy and put a BIN , then forward the domain to your GoDaddy page or list it at sedo with your BIN price and point the domain to sedo landing page.
I think both GoDaddy and sedo are well known and trusted by non domainers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
budosky:
Sold Overlay.us $100
Bought it $0.88
Congratulations , wish u more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
jamih:

List the domain on GoDaddy and put a BIN , then forward the domain to your GoDaddy page or list it at sedo with your BIN price and point the domain to sedo landing page.
I think both GoDaddy and sedo are well known and trusted by non domainers

Thanks a lot, I tried sedo earlier today. They closed my account and asked for epassport n util bill

I'll check godaddy later
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Is it advisable to send outbound mails even on weekends?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Need a trusted exchanger to do a 8$ PayPal checkout for me. Network solution keep rejecting all my cards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Promxy94:
Is it advisable to send outbound mails even on weekends?
you can do outbounding anytime. Just let it look credible and proffesional.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
ClixMaster:
Need a trusted exchanger to do a 8$ PayPal checkout for me. Network solution keep rejecting all my cards
go back to your bank and tell them that you are unable to use your card online, and it will be activated for you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2018
budosky:
Sold Overlay.us $100
Bought it $0.88
a year! Congrat on your sale..

Hoping to sell my first domain soon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 6:55am On Aug 18, 2018
One of the 20 end users I contacted just reply now.... Though it is not interested... But I keep the hope alive.

"Although we are rapidly expanding, we regret to inform you that we are not looking for products/ services you're proposing. We will keep your information on file and get in touch with you as soon as we require your aid and ministrations."

-domain-- Daylightsolarenergy.com.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2018
kolad59:
a year! Congrat on your sale..

Hoping to sell my first domain soon.

Well, this isn't my first sale though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2018
budosky:

Well, this isn't my first sale though
ohhh... Good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JoshMedia: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sold WarrenAndCompany/com
Purchase price $8
Sale price $500
Venue : Godaddy Premium listing
Hold time 14 months.

Story line.....
I bought this domain last year June and immediately reached out to the .net owner who was into real estate
I contacted the guy then and he replied immediately with how much which I replied $3000 which he then replied by saying the name is only worth $500 to him that he will buy it immediately if I send him godaddy purchase link
I could not send him godaddy purchase link because I had the name registered at namesilo
So, I had to wait for the lock period to be over so I can transfer the name to my godaddy and then list it on godaddy premium page so I can send him the purchase link
I did just that after 60days
An extra $15 cost plus additional one year of course
I got back to him with the link just for him to say he will pay only $50. What
I was disappointed.
So, I just left the name like that.
I even contacted Warren Buffet lol
No reply.
But just on Monday afternoon I got the good news from godaddy.
I don't know who the buyer is and I think it doesn't matter.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Treasure28:
Purchase price $8
Sale price $500
Hold time 14 months.

Story line.....
I bought this domain last year June and immediately reached out to the .net owner who was into real estate
I contacted the guy then and he replied immediately with how much which I replied $3000 which he then replied by saying the name is only worth $500 to him that he will buy it immediately if I send him godaddy purchase link
I could not send him godaddy purchase link because I had the name registered at namesilo
So, I had to wait for the lock period to be over so I can transfer the name to my godaddy and then list it on godaddy premium page so I can send him the purchase link
I was disappointed.
No reply.

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Treasure28:
Purchase price $8
Sale price $500
Hold time 14 months.

Story line.....
I was disappointed.
No reply.

Mehn congrats a million.

Me am here stock at how to get a cheap
@ domainnamemail.com, am tired of using @gmail, and also want to make my outbound worth it and look professional.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dexter001:

Congratulations
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Promxy94:

Mehn congrats a million.

Me am here stock at how to get a cheap
@ domainnamemail.com, am tired of using @gmail, and also want to make my outbound worth it and look professional.
Thanks
Try zoho
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Treasure28:
Purchase price $8
Sale price $500
Hold time 14 months.

Story line.....
I was disappointed.
No reply.

Such is domaining! patience and patience win the race. Cheers, Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LearnAndObey: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
otoboson:

Can you please appraise this name commonbuddy .com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Treasure28:

Thanks
Try zoho
Thanks how much do you pay for it, and secondly how many domail mail account can you create with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Learner47, edogu(m), GrammarNazi1(m), Disembark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.