Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535247 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Josmila:
I pitched the singular of a domain to an end user, we agreed on price and told me to give him an hour to make to the purchase. 1hour became 24 hours and then 48 hours. I followed up and asked why he hasn't proceeded with payment, he gave me some unconnected response and backed out. Little did I know that he's gone to register the plural for 5 years and has redirected it to his main site.

Oyibo has played a fast one on me cheesy cheesy
Chai!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Josmila:
I pitched the singular of a domain to an end user, we agreed on price and told me to give him an hour to make to the purchase. 1hour became 24 hours and then 48 hours. I followed up and asked why he hasn't proceeded with payment, he gave me some unconnected response and backed out. Little did I know that he's gone to register the plural for 5 years and has redirected it to his main site.

Nothing wey we never see. We move!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alimatt: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Same happened to me and I sold the domain 1week later(on Friday) for $400 (more than 2x the agreed price)....just move on,reset the price and continue your outbound
Josmila:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oluwasanya1: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Still without first sale ..... GOD it's going to a year

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Gold. I was given my gold benefit.
Only 6 remained sef then i received the attachment below
Oh yea gold. I don forget sef. I chop my own since May
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oluwasanya1:

e be things..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RedPhoenix: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
ElonMosque:

e be things..

Anything I see this moniker cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Isaacbaye3(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Josmila:

your buyer is on his way coming boss.

better luck next time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
2sexycom:
We used to have someone that does outbound on behalf owners. Do we still have anybody that does that?

I'm right here sir. Straight Outta church.

Just give me the 'word' and I will preach the 'gospel' to the ends of the world...

Looking for a hand for your outbound needs? Look no further:

Basic (NGN 300)
===============
- You provide the email addresses and I will send well-formatted messages to all clients twice a week.
- Email addresses will be available on request.
- Handle follow-ups.
- You keep 100% of the sale amount.

Elite (NGN 600)
===============
- I will source for email addresses and send inquiry emails.
- Email addresses are available on request.
- Emails will be re-sent after a week as follow up.
- You keep 100% of the sale amount.

Happy Domaining.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oluwasanya1:
Dont loose hope bro. I know how it feels. Try and register more quality names. Your first sale is just around the corner. Pray for grace and re-outbound the former names. You will give your testimony soon.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sourceberry: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
sourceberry:

SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds real quick.

Whatsapp link - https:///message/X56EXMNZY56AH1

It’s still Trade O’ Clock! Bring your Payoneer, Bring your bitcoin, and many more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Guys this is off topic..pls I wanna buy twitter and if account ..who get link ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrFears: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
ChiefOlabowla:
....So I got this real estate geo domain name for Austin,Tx around November last year.
1. ED picked
2. With over 7 outbounds e-mails sent to over 50 mails, yet not a single reply.
3. Even reduced price to $100 when I needed cash urgently still not a single reply.
4. Followed a lead on Twitter who ended up following me and he has never said a word or showed any interest in my sales offers.
5. Epik sent me severals mail to renew but I kinda dragged my feet to renew it
6. A sudden feeling struck me to renew it and I did for 2 year period on Epik
7. I was surprised to find out yesterday that Godaddy, Dynadot, and Name Cheap have all tagged it as a premium.
8. I just laughed and increased the price and not even interested to send any outbound mail but to hold till the day an inbound mail comes.
Pls if it's still less than five days, ask for refund sharply.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
etin06:
Hello,

People here using GTBANK DOM account are you able to withdraw dollar over the counter from inflow at the moment? I have some funds to withdraw from afternic and am looking for best option to use or if I will change my account details to bank I don't have DOM account and collect naira straight.
as at last time i checked, you could no longer withdraw over the counter.....but u can wire, make purchase with, or sell to gtb at their naira rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
UrFears:

Pls if it's still less than five days, ask for refund sharply.

What part of the post did you read?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
grin
ElonMosque:

What part of the post did you read?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
division2020:
I listed on Afternic with BIN PRICE but the price is not showing on the display, is this the way Afternic market place works.

it direct anyone to request for price

Forward your domain name to Afternic using this format from your registrar https: //www. afternic . com/domains/yourdomain . com

It will show BIN. Ignore the spaces, I don't know the kinda SK that spam bot took recently

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Depressed101:
slam a price of below $500 on it. And let him know politely. He will have to spend 3k+ to instigate a lawsuit against you. Pray he buys, of he doesn't. count your lose and move on.
thanks Boss. I appreciate your kind gesture
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitiminimi: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
justmykel:
Okay guys!
You can now bring your orders!
$2.95(#400/$)
Service fee is just #250.
hello Chief... Please, can you drop your contact details here. Just put dot in between the numbers or your email. I need your service. Waiting... Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oluwasanya1:

Hmmm. I understand you bro even if I never sell any name, though I started last month. But our sales is around the corner which I so much believe.

Winners never quit is the slogan of the business.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by secnelly: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
I just stumbled on this thread. Is it still a worthwhile venture after 4years? More that 2000 pages. How can i start up?

Can someone please put me through. I have interest.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
secnelly:
I just stumbled on this thread. Is it still a worthwhile venture after 4years? More that 2000 pages. How can i start up?

Get masky ebook and read everytin..

Masky your attention is needed

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Guys abeg how do i create luno wallet.. I want to collect my earnings on bodis
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
midehill:
Guys abeg how do i create luno wallet.. I want to collect my earnings on bodis
Very easy. Download Luno on playstore. Sign up. Click on wallet, choose add a wallet and then select the coin whose wallet you want to create. For now just five wallets are accessible. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, BTCash and Ethereum. Choose the one you want to create. Open the wallet. Copy the address and take to Bodis. You can ask further questions.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Josmila:

Chai. Well move on but next time, during the negotiation process (may be short or long) take your time to check the plural out. If it's still available, get it. Some oyibos don't know much about domain, some need an SEO expert for advice, and some personally knows about it very well without outside assistance.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Very easy. Download Luno on playstore. Sign up. Click on wallet, choose add a wallet and then select the coin whose wallet you want to create. For now just five wallets are accessible. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, BTCash and Ethereum. Choose the one you want to create. Open the wallet. Copy the address and take to Bodis. You can ask further questions.

Tenkz bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oluwasanya1: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
i pray for grace
AroFx:

Dont loose hope bro. I know how it feels. Try and register more quality names. Your first sale is just around the corner. Pray for grace and re-outbound the former names. You will give your testimony soon.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oluwasanya1: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
grace
dayo2hot:

Hmmm. I understand you bro even if I never sell any name, though I started last month. But our sales is around the corner which I so much believe.

Winners never quit is the slogan of the business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2020
iykepromotions:
Chai. Well move on but next time, during the negotiation process (may be short or long) take your time to check the plural out. If it's still available, get it. Some oyibos don't know much about domain, some need an SEO expert for advice, and some personally knows about it very well without outside assistance.

I've sure moved on. Lesson learnt albeit the hard way.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 3:04am On Nov 16, 2020
secnelly:

The ebook is available for 3k. Get WhatsApp contact in my signature.
midehill:

Get masky ebook and read everytin..

Masky your attention is needed
Bro heaven no go shame u wen yo service dey needed. Thanks for the mention. cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Domainer1999, Bayajjidda, Achonation and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.