Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541438 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
africanman85:
I already have Iyke package. I want to relate with u in some areas

I guess ur looking for private tutorial?

I dey abit busy in real life.

Let me do dis, u can ask anytin here mk odas folo learn. If i sabi, i go tell u.

Meanwhile:
I can see some pple trying to go the brandable way. Remember Average time for most sales is
7-8 months to 1,2,or infinity yrs >> meanwhile your renewal na d 12 month.
Also its a numbers X quality game.

Wishin y'all sales
Godbless

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
hspda:
Two (health industry) worded name about to be registered. 600 monthly searches on estibot and 35,400 on google. Can i register this domain. I need your honest appraisal. (The word is been used by the World health Organization)

Cc expertix, jamil, iykepromotions, and co

Can you see potential buyers that your domain name will help?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Promxy94:
Hello house, I want to ask is Fridays good for sending outbound mails?

Did u send dt mail? Did d guy reply?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Farouksenior:

Did u send dt mail? Did d guy reply?

I did bro, he hasn't still said anything up till now

Someone else charted me up that he was willing to pay me with a kind of coin, he mentioned, but u told him no, he should buy the domain from it's lander page
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Farouksenior:

I guess ur looking for private tutorial?

I dey abit busy in real life.

Let me do dis, u can ask anytin here mk odas folo learn. If i sabi, i go tell u.

Meanwhile:
I can see some pple trying to go the brandable way. Remember Average time for most sales is
7-8 months to 1,2,or infinity yrs >> meanwhile your renewal na d 12 month.
Also its a numbers X quality game.

Wishin y'all sales
Godbless
Hmm
Going brandable way is not advisable for a newbie. E fit wreck person ooo
Newbie should start from something like Geo, and meaning keyword combinations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hspda: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Farouksenior:

Can you see potential buyers that your domain name will help?
Not really boss, the other websites using the word always refers to WHO because that was where it was coined.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mavrom8: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Please where is the beginning of this tutorial?? It's all gone half way for the pages I have read.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Good morning all.

I decided to introduce a search engine that is very good than google and bing, particularly for we that send outbound mails. Simply go to www.duckduckgo dot com and search for the keyword.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cation(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2018
hello house, I am a newbie and I want your opinion about this domain Automobilekitchen. com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by panicacid: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2018
please is 1and 1 $0.99 per domain feasible, I want to try them since I am having difficulty registering with network solution, how many domains can I get with this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Cation:
hello house, I am a newbie and I want your opinion about this domain
Automobilekitchen. com
cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cation:
hello house, I am a newbie and I want your opinion about this domain
Automobilekitchen. com
Automobile and kitchen are two keywords that doesn't go together, select keyword+product or service or geo+keyword.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is my parking record on sedo. Have I earned anything? So confusing

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cation(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Automobile and kitchen are two keywords that doesn't go together, select keyword+product or service or geo+keyword.
thanks, but i dont understand what you mean by geo anyway
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Verifiability(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
I'm an experienced chartered accountant. Check my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cation:
thanks, but i dont understand what you mean by geo anyway
Geo is a short word for geographical location. Just like Texas, newyork, Dallas, etc. They are geo locations. So a domain name like having Texas + service maybe (equipmemtrental) .com
Would have been beta.
Small small we learn just keep to this page, there are professionals here to assist.
Am still in my ist degree in domaining, so my write up is open to correction and criticism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mavrom8: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
There seem not to be a chance for an absolute beginner here... Maybe it's time I hit Google....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
hello OG's I am planning on registering about 4 crypto***** domain is it ok? will any crypto***** domain sell?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
pls Oga that network solutions discount is it for one domain or your first domains(s) purchase
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
dvkot:
pls Oga that network solutions discount is it for one domain or your first domains(s) purchase
as many as possible as you can buy, before the promo close..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sadiq3051:

as many as possible as you can buy, before the promo close..
OK, Cos I taught it's only ur first purchase
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
dvkot:
OK, Cos I taught it's only ur first purchase
Naa.I have registered 11 names already. E cheap die grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
mavrom8:
There seem not to be a chance for an absolute beginner here... Maybe it's time I hit Google....

Lol

Why una no dey relax read frm page1-here

dvkot:
hello OG's I am planning on registering about 4 crypto***** domain is it ok? will any crypto***** domain sell?

No reg anytin wit crypto sir.
If u get cash step on Gd,Nj,etc n buy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Farouksenior:

Lol
Why una no dey relax read frm page1-here

No reg anytin wit crypto sir. If u get cash step on Gd,Nj,etc n buy
GD and NJ can you give us the meaning
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please make i make request here.
I dey find person to put me nd my guy tru upwork.
cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cation(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Promxy94:

Geo is a short word for geographical location. Just like Texas, newyork, Dallas, etc. They are geo locations. So a domain name like having Texas + service maybe (equipmemtrental) .com
Would have been beta.
Small small we learn just keep to this page, there are professionals here to assist.
Am still in my ist degree in domaining, so my write up is open to correction and criticism.
I appreciate your response to my question. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Testapep:

GD and NJ
can you give us the meaning
Godaddy and namejet. They are all domain auction sites

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Abeg who has successfully pasted godaddy txt link on namesilo for verification of listing.. I pasted mine, domain name still can't be verified.. any help.. or what am doing wrong.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by panicacid: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
panicacid:
please is 1and 1 $0.99 per domain feasible, I want to try them since I am having difficulty registering with network solution, how many domains can I get with this

somebody should answer me please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cation(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
panicacid:

somebody should answer me please
with what I saw on their site $0.99/year only applies for 1 yr and subsequent ones go for $14.99 . The minimum term is two years if you want to get $0.99/yr, so you will be forced to pay $0.99 + $14.99 for two years, otherwise u purchase $14.99 for one year.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Promxy94:
Hello house, I want to ask is Fridays good for sending outbound mails?
. According to the gurus, it is bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MatthiasChin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.