Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3580839 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cation(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
iykepromotions:
First thing is to set up your landing page with your BUY IT NOW price before contacting end users. Some of the end users may not even reply but will visit the Domain directly if interested and if the buy now price is within their budget, they purchase over there without even contacting you at all. Seems that most of them don't have much time.
please sir can you send me a copy of the outbound sales letter. uranium298@gmail com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Philtrust: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2018
I will help you approve your upwork Account within 10mins Give you 12 Samples of jobs winning proposals and Nord Premium VPN all for a token

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Paradise163(f): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Q
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hello Gurus,

I registered a name on Network Solutions last week.
I have listed it on Sedo market place

My question is, can I change the name servers from Network solutions' DNS to Sedo's DNS as I want to use Sedo's landing page?

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
EGBEDA101:
Hello Gurus,

My question is, can I change the name servers from Network solutions' DNS to Sedo's DNS as I want to use Sedo's landing page?

Regards.

Sure,

Ns1.sedoparking.com
Ns2.sedoparking.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGBEDA101: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
jamih:

Sure,
Ns1.sedoparking.com Ns2.sedoparking.com
Many thanks Boss.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
jamih:

Sure,

Ns1.sedoparking.com
Ns2.sedoparking.com
when did you normally send follow up message for outbound ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by morganemma15: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Which other site except GoDaddy needs 60 days trial before unlocking a domain for transfer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by morganemma15: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by btc4real(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
What are the thing to consider when buying a domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
EGBEDA101:
Hello Gurus,

Regards.

You have a mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
btc4real:
What are the thing to consider when buying a domain
Emdusers
Extension among others
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
kolad59:
when did you normally send follow up message for outbound ?
2 days after the first email, sometimes 5 or a week after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2018
morganemma15:
Which other site except GoDaddy needs 60 days trial before unlocking a domain for transfer?
All registrar
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yungprince05: 2:13am On Sep 13, 2018
iykepromotions:
XploreBlockchain will definitely sell for 4 figures if you can hold it for a while.

Hello bro. Great job here, More blessings on you. Please send me all the templates at yungprince06@g m ai l dot com
Thanks, and also how long do you think I can get my first sale after a thorough and perfect practice in this, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2018
@iykepromotions

This question has been bothering me since. I was going through a site and I saw some really cool expiring domains for $15, now my question is If I buy an expiring domain from say, namesilo, will I stil pay to register it? Or buying it has covered registration?

Can I buy from Namesilo and move to godaddy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by morganemma15: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2018
jamih:

All registrar
Thank you. listing a domain on other sites same with transferring?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Seconsol92(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2018
I kept getting this mail from afternic to opt in for fast transfer but i can't see any link to click.

Dear Kingsley Dike,

Congratulations on choosing the Afternic Premium Network for the promotion of your domain names. Your domains are registered with an eligible Premium Network registrar.

In order to get the domains live on the Premium Network: 1) we need to confirm your domain ownership and 2) you need to accept the Premium Network terms and conditions so that your domains are opted-in to the Premium Network. You will be contacted shortly through email to complete the opt-in process. Click on the link in that email to complete the process for the following domains:

@iykepromotions what can this possibly mean?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
morganemma15:
Thank you. listing a domain on other sites same with transferring?
No
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by morganemma15: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
jamih:

No
will I spend money if I want to list on another site?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
morganemma15:
will I spend money if I want to list on another site?
No, except for flippa.com, where you will be ask to pay $9 for listing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erique007(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Seconsol92:
I kept getting this mail from afternic to opt in for fast transfer but i can't see any link to click.

Dear Kingsley Dike,

Congratulations on choosing the Afternic Premium Network for the promotion of your domain names. Your domains are registered with an eligible Premium Network registrar.

In order to get the domains live on the Premium Network: 1) we need to confirm your domain ownership and 2) you need to accept the Premium Network terms and conditions so that your domains are opted-in to the Premium Network. You will be contacted shortly through email to complete the opt-in process. Click on the link in that email to complete the process for the following domains:

@iykepromotions what can this possibly mean?

Your domain must be registered for more than 60days before you can opt-in for fast transfer.

Just ignore the mail for now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Seconsol92(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
erique007:

Your domain must be registered for more than 60days before you can opt-in for fast transfer.

Thanks for replying. Please help me forward domain sales letter to my email: dikekingsleyoneh@yahoo.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by panicacid: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2018
please how can one request for AUTH code from network solution, I mean procedures then how to add text record .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ikmontana1: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2018
iykepromotions:
First thing is to set up your landing page with your BUY IT NOW price before contacting end users. Some of the end users may not even reply but will visit the Domain directly if interested and if the buy now price is within their budget, they purchase over there without even contacting you at all. Seems that most of them don't have much time.
hi boss,
got ur number from julanky.com ..will make payment today for d e-learning on domain today ..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jolak5(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Promxy94 post=70946440]

I need email outbound message? Can you help me with it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jolak5(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
I need email outbound message? Can you help me with it?

Abeg, ejooo, biko, make someone answer...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
jolak5:
I just registered
Currentposts.com.
Injuryattorneysfresno.com

Please what do you think? Help a newbie

Also I need email outbound message? Can you help me with it?

Abeg, ejooo, biko, make someone answer...
Grace delete
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jolak5(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
slimjosh43:

Grace delete
Meaning?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
erique007:

Not really! The issue is that you can opt-in but if sales occurs; the transfer will not occur. For example, netsol gives the go ahead to opt-in in 2nd or 3rd day; but I doubt if transfer could be held until 60th day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
@iykepromotions

This question has been bothering me since. I was going through a site and I saw some really cool expiring domains for $15, now my question is If I buy an expiring domain from say, namesilo, will I stil pay to register it? Or buying it has covered registration?

Can I buy from Namesilo and move to godaddy?
Once you pay for the domain name, you become the owner that particular domain. You don't need to pay a separate money for registration. If it is Godaddy; the payment for the renewal will be added on the name as you are paying for the name. So same could happen with namesilo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
morganemma15:
All registrars take 60 days before transfer could be carried out on any domain name. But you can push to other registrants that has account at the same registrar where the domain is resident.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Greenbuoy(m), Domainer1999 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.