Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3575378 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cation(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
dvkot:
guys I just purchased my first domain
cryptonant dot com so
I just bought mine too yesterday Fxtradecharts dot com. I am newbie.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
legalwealth:

Not that I don't receive from individuals. It is like this; if it is an individual that is paying you, then you need tp receive it with your PayPal account that is registered in your real names and from there sell to me.

If it is a recognized company like godaddy, afternic etc that want to pay you, then I can give you the details of my PERSONAL or COMPANY PayPal account to use depending on the amount and some other factors considered.
But if I have a paypal account that can receive payments I wouldn't need to worry myself again looking for you. All I have is the Nigeria paypal; and you know that Nigeria Paypal does not collect payment now. Or do you mean I can use my email address that is opened with my name to collect the payment?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Cation:
nice domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Cation:
please o! I need someone to enlighten me on this.... I registered my domain on namecheap and listed it on afternic for sale, also I changed the DNS to that of afternic. later I changed the DNS to that of BODIS, how long will it take for that domain to be parked? and will the parking at afternic be disabled?
The moment you changed the DNS It meant you have changed the parking place yourself. But your domains can be listed on many marketplaces without parking it with them.

Invariable to say; where you have your DNS is the place you parked your domains and remain listed on other marketplaces.
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Cation:

Love that name, personaly
Are you into the Fx market
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cation(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Promxy94:

Love that name, personaly Are you into the Fx market
no I am not
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cation(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
expertix:

The moment you changed the DNS It meant you have changed the parking place yourself. But your domains can be on many marketplace listing without parking it.

Invariable to say; where you have your DNS is the place you parked your domains and remain listed on other marketplaces.
Cheers
thanks and please do you have a copy of the email sales letter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cation(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
dvkot:
nice domain
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
expertix:

Go to your registrar where you registered your domain and look for DNS, click on it and copy the name server given to you from marketplace and paste the first and tbe second one. For example: 1. NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM 2. NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM and click on save and you have done with the changing of yourname server.

Cheers.
Please I just registered on sedo and I tried listing my domains for sale but I was told to get certified. The form has now been sent to my mail. My question now is, the form is a pdf format, do I print it out and sign then scan it and send to their email? Or is there an easier way of doing this without printing it out? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Please I just registered on sedo and I tried listing my domains for sale but I was told to get certified. The form has now been sent to my mail. My question now is, the form is a pdf format, do I print it out and sign then scan it and send to their email? Or is there an easier way of doing this without printing it out? Thanks
You have to print it out and do everything correctly or else you will be shut down.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by poookiefoof(m): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
iykepromotions:
That's ridiculous and looks scammy from the complains I have read so far. A little Google search or enquiry could have kept you far away from them. Contact their customer department ASAP for cancellation and all refunds and if there's no feedback, the best alternative is to block your credit card. Don't pay for software generated domains rather learn how to be an expert in that field.
Boss, kindly send me domain sales letter ....musamakinde5@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Cation:
thanks
hi, so what should I do next? like what did you do after registering yours or what av u done? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
dvkot:
@@iykepromotions expertix and all the OG's here am about to buy my first domain on GoDaddy with their $0.99 promo code my question is should I go ahead any restrictions when trying to sell?
No restrictions. The promo is only for new customers.....to welcome them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
expertix:
Please @iykepromotions
Which exchanger can you introduce for withdrawal of paypal from an individual. Legalwealth no longer deal with individual paypal collections anymore. ie. payment from individual to individual no longer applicable with him
use zdoh. have done business with him before. Fast and reliable.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
poookiefoof:

Boss, kindly send me domain sales letter ....musamakinde5@gmail.com
check your inbox.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
iykepromotions:
use zdoh. have done business with him before. Fast and reliable.
bros please one of my listed domains on afternic is showing "pending sales" what does it mean please? It has a buy it now price of $1500. I handregged it yesterday and did outbounding too.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
bros please one of my listed domains on afternic is showing "pending sales" what does it mean please? It has a buy it now price of $1500. I handregged it yesterday and did outbounding too.
I have not gotten such a notification before but a quick check to your query shows that your domain might have been sold at your BUY NOW PRICE. Be expectant for a notification email from tomorrow. Check out this link for more info; https://www.namepros.com/threads/what-is-pending-sale-for-afternic-listing.820956/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
I guess you just sold your domain at your BIN price, wait for them to clear the fund and they will email u on the next step.

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cation(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
dvkot:
hi, so what should I do next? like what did you do after registering yours or what av u done? Thanks
I listed it for sale on afternic and parked it at Bodis but the problem I have now is that the price I set at afternic isn't showing but it brings up a buyer enquiry form from Bodis. I am confused self
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Cation:

I listed it for sale on afternic and parked it at Bodis but the problem I have now is that the price I set at afternic isn't showing but it brings up a buyer enquiry form from Bodis. I am confused self
The price of afternic won't show because you are parking it on bodies.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
iykepromotions:
I have not gotten such a notification before but a quick check to your query shows that your domain might have been sold at your BUY NOW PRICE. Be expectant for a notification email from tomorrow. Check out this link for more info; https://www.namepros.com/threads/what-is-pending-sale-for-afternic-listing.820956/
Wow, if this is true, then miracles do happen. I handregged it just yesterday and I'm already getting buyer paying $1500? Wow.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schoolboi: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
It mean your domain has been sold. They are just waiting to clear the fund for you. Congratulation sir. $1500 sale on afternic is over 400,000 naira. Cool cash. Don't reveal the name yet here oo till you receive the money to avoid stories that touch. Congratulations once again bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cation(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Promxy94:
The price of afternic won't show because you are parking it on bodies.
so how will my will my listing on afternic open the domain to buyers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Wow, if this is true, then miracles do happen. I handregged it just yesterday and I'm already getting buyer paying $1500? Wow.

Congratulations on your ist sale....
I celebrate with you, please reveal the name to us only after you have cleared your money into your Nigerian account.....
I repeat your Nigerian account....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Promxy94:

Congratulations on your ist sale....
I celebrate with you, please reveal the name to us only after you have cleared your money into your Nigerian account.....
I repeat your Nigerian account....
Alright bro. I'll keep my fingers crossed and watch as events unfold. I'll update here when there's any update
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Seconsol92(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Congrats on your sale. Kindly send the domain sales letter to me...dikekingsleyoneh@yahoo.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
$1500 shocked ! If this is real eeh, omo na big money oo shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jolak5(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Alright bro. I'll keep my fingers crossed and watch as events unfold. I'll update here when there's any update

Please send the domain sales letter to me too........ Veronicajane1234@gmail.com

Thank bro... Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
iykepromotions:
check your inbox.
Hello iykepromotions
I have a domain name called=> LagosDoctors.com
Can you help me market it please?
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by islamics(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Greetings to the experts in the house! Please just a quick question; I have a domain that is about to expire with GoDaddy, how do I renew it with Namesilo? I want to move from goDaddy to Namesilo.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ajimuguda(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
iykepromotions:

boss .....please kindly help me with sale letter

michaelpatrick462@gmail.com

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dvkot(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Guys pls which is better park on buddies or afternic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.