Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543653 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnAOne: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
EtimAbasiama:
Congratulations to recent sellers sellers and to my bosses here.. Your boy is still growing oo tanx to Etifit, Bonsu, Duru et al, behind the scenes.

sold Astro // Bro // king for $150. Site is fully in used after 2days

But they said I for request 4fig. But I collect $150 carry buy beans behind their back grin grin grin. No regret, mk I chop first. shocked

Na who dey alive dey mk money. Keep pushing my fellow newbies.

Don't envy or become desperate when you see massive sales report from the bosses here. Trust me, it took them time to get there.

Be grateful to the bosses here and show yourself thankful.

I'll be where you bosses wants us to be (@Top) Jehovah's willing
Congrats, but you could have still asked for the 4-fig first...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
gentlewind:
Sale Alert.

Venue: Dan.com
Purchased : $7.99
Sale Price : $499
BIN: $499
Net : $454.09
Hold time : 19 days

May God continue to bless everyone that has contributed to this thread.

More sales to us all this year

Congrats, dropped this 2020. Buyer went cold on the sale.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
SKhanmi:

Omo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mimisboygreat: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gpexchange:

You can filter by clicking on show filter at the top left of the site...... And to filter specific niches/words.... Just type in the word or niche u want inside that box labeled ""Contains "" and scroll down and press apply filter.....

U can also explore the other filters incase you need some other specific options it's not hard....

And secondly yes you have paid for the domain u don't have to pay anything else again.. u own it now
Thanks boss, i appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
budosky:
grin
Drop it, Boss.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
stingermania:
Just keep it... the buyer na angel

Lol this reply did not age well 2 years after and he still didn't sell it �����bad advice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sale price is $250.
BIN price of $499.
She sent an offer of $250. I accepted because the name is expiring soon and I have no plan to renew it.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
SKhanmi:

Keep moving, soldier. I know that feeling, just that the other person here sold for $200. These things happen.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Does namesilo support crypto payout?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Damn I was waiting for this trustnft. Com to be dropped I refreshed countlessly on its drop date lol..... But all this drop catching company ehn hahahhaha... Issokay.... A whole 100k$

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MaxCray: 3:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Gpexchange:
Damn I was waiting for this trustnft. Com to be dropped I refreshed countlessly on its drop date lol..... But all this drop catching company ehn hahahhaha... Issokay.... A whole 100k$
So, you were hoping to get TrustNFT for reg fee? Joke's on you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2022
MaxCray:

So, you were hoping to get TrustNFT for reg fee? Joke's on you.

Lol..... Even if I tried using drop catch for it... I wouldn't have won the auction anyways
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Acsm(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2022
Good morning bosses
Florida//car//shippers//com
I’m thinking of returning please what do you think

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2022
GoDaddy/Afternic has just changed its minimum payout requirements for some countries, Nigeria inclusive. Our minimum payout is now $1030. Consequently, starting January 26, 2022, if one makes a sale less than the above mentioned amount, you must wait until you accumulate up to 1030 USD before they can process your payment. For me, this is bad cry

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Catastrophic(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2022
IdeasPro:
Want to read your take on this: What is that specific topic you want to learn and master in domain fliipping? Please quote this post for your answer. Thank you.

Good morning Sir,

Pls how can I open Google analytics account and Google keyword planner on my phone?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2022
Mrblaze06:
congrats, is it inbound or outbound?

I think I outbounded for it then later stopped, maybe the buyer checked his mail later
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2022
JohnAOne:
Congrats, but you could have still asked for the 4-fig first...

No morale boss, I no want hear say him go house go think about it. Beside I did PR to 750
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2022
id911:
GoDaddy/Afternic has just changed its minimum payout requirements for some countries, Nigeria inclusive. Our minimum payout is now $1030. Consequently, starting January 26, 2022, if one makes a sale let than the above mentioned amount, you must wait until you accumulate up to 1030 USD before they can process your payment. For me, this is bad cry
Did they send a mail to inform you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
id911:
GoDaddy/Afternic has just changed its minimum payout requirements for some countries, Nigeria inclusive. Our minimum payout is now $1030. Consequently, starting January 26, 2022, if one makes a sale let than the above mentioned amount, you must wait until you accumulate up to 1030 USD before they can process your payment. For me, this is bad cry
For real? That means is time to increase everything. The biggest and annoying registra.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Salesbay:

Did they send a mail to inform you?

Yes!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2022
id911:
GoDaddy/Afternic has just changed its minimum payout requirements for some countries, Nigeria inclusive. Our minimum payout is now $1030. Consequently, starting January 26, 2022, if one makes a sale less than the above mentioned amount, you must wait until you accumulate up to 1030 USD before they can process your payment. For me, this is bad cry

My money is there ooo wtf
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2022
id911:

I don't think this is the case, if you look at the Nigerian tab in the payments column, you will notice 2 options, USD and NGN. The minimum only affects payments requests in NGN.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2022
id911:

You sure say afternic nobe ogboni people?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protocol(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2022
id911:

Did you not read that this is for Nigerian companies. Payments to individuals no more supported. Did any other person read this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protocol(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2022
protocol:

Did you not read that this is for Nigerian companies. Payments to individuals no more supported. Did any other person read this?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2022
gentlewind:
Sale Alert.

Venue: Dan.com
Purchased : $7.99
Sale Price : $499
BIN: $499
Net : $454.09
Hold time : 19 days

May God continue to bless everyone that has contributed to this thread.

More sales to us all this year

Great Pal, congrats! Can you see what I told you in 2019? It's time to grow and thrive through diversification. Congrats, once again!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Check out the latest Geo Domains that dropped yesterday. Lots of great picks in there.

Go to the Geo Domain Tools Blog

geodomaintools . com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2022
SKhanmi:

Next time don't look at the buyers but the quality of the domain name. Two-word domain name for that matter. If you've held it and renewed for 10 years that is $100 maximum. Sell for $500 and above and you'll still be in profit of $350 or so without doing extra work.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
moneymind:

I don't think this is the case, if you look at the Nigerian tab in the payments column, you will notice 2 options, USD and NGN. The minimum only affects payments requests in NGN.

It's clear enough. For Nigeria, NGN, minimum 1030 USD. Didn't you see it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Catastrophic:

Good morning Sir,

Pls how can I open Google analytics account and Google keyword planner on my phone?

You've to sign up with your gmail ID. But for Google Keyword Planner, you've to go through a number of steps to sign up for Google Ads in order to use it. You can send me a direct message and I'll send you my ebook on how to set up Google Ads for free.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2022
protocol:

What they're simply saying is that, if you're are an individual and request for payout in NGN, you'd no longer be paid. To bypass this, open a USD account i.e Domiciliary Account and you must accumulate min $1030 before payment can be processed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Natural2Heal and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.