Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545244 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=protocol post=109500299][/quote]

No problem for this now. Get a business name registered and use it. It's simple and corporate too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Catastrophic(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2022
IdeasPro:

You've to sign up with your gmail ID. But for Google Keyword Planner, you've to go through a number of steps to sign up for Google Ads in order to use it. You can send me a direct message and I'll send you my ebook on how to set up Google Ads for free.

Ok. but how can I reach you cos I don't have access to this mail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2022
Catastrophic:

Ok. but how can I reach you cos I don't have access to this mail?
Send me a text with your phone to my mobile on my signature below this post. Include email ID you can access so that I will send it there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Catastrophic(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2022
IdeasPro:
Send me a text with your phone to my mobile on my signature below this post. Include email ID you can access so that I will send it there.

ok. will do that right away. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2022
IdeasPro:

Great Pal, congrats! Can you see what I told you in 2019? It's time to grow and thrive through diversification. Congrats, once again!

Thanks Boss, we will see in camera
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2022
gentlewind:

Thanks Boss, we will see in camera
No wahala!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
please we should help each other with the signing for domiciliary account i mean those with current acct
i have been running around for this thing and everybody is now looking at me suspiciously without even signing for me.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
id911:

What they're simply saying is that, if you're are an individual and request for payout in NGN, you'd no longer be paid. To bypass this, open a USD account i.e Domiciliary Account and you must accumulate min $1030 before payment can be processed.
This is not the case....it has always been like that...if you request to be paid in NGN, the minimum is 1030...but if you request to be paid in USD, and you dont have dom acct...no need to fret..you can use you normal gtb account to recieve the usd...only that you might not like the exchange rate. 411-415 for gtb...

In summary, you can still recieve your proceed from afternic at any time...

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Acsm(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Acsm:
Good morning bosses
Florida//car//shippers//com
I’m thinking of returning please what do you think

Thanks

Please bosses help me with the review, I’m still within my grace deletion period
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
massive1019:
This is not the case....it has always been like that...if you request to be paid on NGN, the minimum is 1030...but if you request to be paid in USD, and you dont have dom acct...no need to fret..you can use you normal gtb account to recieve the usd...only that you might not like the exchange rate. 411-415 for gtb...

In summary, you can still recieve your proceed from afternic at any time...
Sir as from January 26, 2022, payments for NGN for individuals in Nigeria are no longer supported. Abi that one no clear enough?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good day bosses in the house

Please I need your various input on this,
how do you respond to an "how much" enquiry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
id911:

Sir as from January 26, 2022, payments for NGN for individuals in Nigeria are no longer supported. Abi that one no clear enough?
I think at @massive is correct, right from time they don't pay in NGN, unless higher amount.
Sold a domain for $99, they remove 20% comm , I have 79, they deduct $20 USD fee and and Gtbank receives 59 and send 59* 401 to your local saving account

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
jamih:

I think at @massive is correct, right from time they don't pay in NGN, unless higher amount.
Sold a domain for $99, they remove 20% comm , I have 79, they deduct $20 USD fee and and Gtbank receives 59 and send 59* 401 to your local saving account
Okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
undecided undecided...all this afternic payout argument. I will cross that bridge when I sell another domain there.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
id911:

what m saying is that...its has been there before....thats why you choose usd and not ngn

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
massive1019:
what m saying is that...its has been there before....thats why you choose usd and not ngn
Alright.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Digitalfuture: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Start An Online Business For FREE With Affiliate Marketing

NEW FOR 2022: Free Affiliate Marketing with Social SEO, Content Marketing And A Secret Google Strategy Never Revealed

If you're interested.

Reply with your Email
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
massive1019:

That’s why I’m confused. Cause I’ve seen it before on this thread where someone asked and they told the person not to worry that it doesn’t apply to us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
jamih:

Just look at charges omo. This is why I really don’t like selling there but wetin man go do. All sales na sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
IdeasPro:

Next time don't look at the buyers but the quality of the domain name. Two-word domain name for that matter. If you've held it and renewed for 10 years that is $100 maximum. Sell for $500 and above and you'll still be in profit of $350 or so without doing extra work.

True, it's one of the things that separates western domainers from us. Long term planning.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
I just received this from Afternic.
l will reveal the name when I receive payment hopefully next week

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
humble7744:
Good day bosses in the house

Please I need your various input on this,
how do you respond to an "how much" enquiry

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the domain name.com

Price for it is #50 000

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Just received this now from Afternic.
Will reveal the name when I receive payment hopefully next week

Boss you go stop to cause trouble with all this money oo.. Congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
EtimAbasiama:

Boss you go stop to cause trouble with all this money oo.. Congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
temitopteas:

Check tld-list. //////com
Please, check your mail. I have replied your DM.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olaodds: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
*BET365/LOCAL BOOKMARKER FRESH SPAM LOG AVAILABLE*
WhatsApp: 2347062074880

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thanks for the response
EtimAbasiama:

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the domain name.com

Price for it is #50 000

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
l reveal the name when I receive payment hopefully next week

You are on fire bro. Congrats. Portfolio size pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Afternic support is just nonsense. Send them a mail and they reply 72hrs later telling you everything's now okay. Tried logging into my account to verify it it's truly okay; boom problem still persists. Shoots them another mail 5hrs ago, no response still, another 72hrs loading. WTF!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Congrats chief..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Boss the person wey give u the soap u dey use, abeg introduce aam to me

No be JuJu be dat
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thoughts y'all..

Teamviewer.com redirected all the following

TeamViewer.net
TeamViewer.org
TeamViewed.net
TeamViewed.org

But TeamViewed///com is currently available think I should go for it??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m), ComeComing and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.