Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537868 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NDUKADIKE: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Epik and dan are not in good terms. List the name on epik marketplace and sell it there. It will be faster since epik is american and not european like dan.com.
ThisisIkemefuna:
Please I need your help. I just bought this domain on epik, and inputed Dan name servers. But when I try to list it on Dan it says failed and I don't know why.

When I try to visit the domain by typing it into my browser this is what I see.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eliclassic: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Uhhhh! I just finished reading this GOLDMINE thread from page 1-2617,
I started in August last year (2021), I read this thread+ that one of Squad Help+ Namepros beginners section
Thanks to BOSS IYKE+ all Ogas for ur selfless contributions
cool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Done that. Thanks brother
One love bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Eliclassic:
I started in August last year (2021), I read this thread+ that one of Squad Help+ Namepros beginners section
cool
Good one. But it's not about reading from 1-2617, hope you got it? Are you following? Did you follow?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Eliclassic:
cool
Weldone..
Remember that continuously learning is also important.
Find what works for u, think outside the box and constantly strive to improve on what u have learnt.

GL..and may the force be with you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Who here has experience in sending proposals to a client please?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Thank God you asked. I need all the criticism I can get because I want to enter this hustle again with all my might. I just started registing after allowing my previous domains to expire last two years. Registered two now;

Charlotte//wood//flooring
Garage//doors//oyster bay

Both in king

hey bro i dont usually comment but was kind of moved to, PLEASE THE BEST THING TO DO 4 URSELF IS 2 RESERVE UR FUND AND GO THROUGH THIS THREAD, TRUTH IS BITTER BUT WORTHWHILE. My 2cent tho.

Peace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
VersatileVee:

hey bro i dont usually comment but was kind of moved to, PLEASE THE BEST THING TO DO 4 URSELF IS 2 RESERVE UR FUND AND GO THROUGH THIS THREAD, TRUTH IS BITTER BUT WORTHWHILE. My 2cent tho.

Peace

Thanks my brother. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
NDUKADIKE:
Epik and dan are not in good terms. List the name on epik marketplace and sell it there. It will be faster since epik is american and not european like dan.com.

Haha. Those guys use to have conflict among themselves too? Hmmm... I was able to rectify the problem though. Thanks brother
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Looking to buy Name-Cheap domain portfolio. Maximum age 4months.
Domains you want to let go at a giveaway price.
The domains must be on Name Cheap.
My offer is NGN2,500 each, I need 20 to 30 domains.

P.S Names you feel are worthless, bought by mistake, and wish to discard for that price.

Name-cheap only
Contact via WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
We are always active and buying PayPal funds , Payoneer , Skrill ,Neteller etc Contact on signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Best wishes man
Eliclassic:
cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 12:43am On Jan 18, 2022
No issues currently. Sold an Epik name on Dan recently

NDUKADIKE:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Seems Epik is back to 8.49 transfer. Lol. I almost made the mistake. Seems we are going to Porkbun. Update: Porkbun asking 9.13 after indicating it's 6.95. I'm going to my favourite Dynadot instead. 9.25.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eliclassic: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2022
Oga Sapiosexuality

Yes sir I gat it & followed it. Am all in.
Am too grateful to you+all the Ogas here

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eliclassic: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Oga halogate

Learning never stop,,,, I hail you all for ur inputs! smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2022
Sale Alert.

Venue: Dan.com
Purchased : $7.99
Sale Price : $499
BIN: $499
Net : $454.09
Hold time : 19 days

May God continue to bless everyone that has contributed to this thread.

More sales to us all this year

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2022
gentlewind:
Sale Alert.

Congrats chief.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mimisboygreat: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2022
Greetings bosses in the house. Pls how does one filter his search to a specific niche in expireddomains dot net?
Secondly, once one pays for a domain, does it mean the domain has been automatically registered by that person? Abi the person will still pay and register it separately again?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PureGhabby: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2022
gentlewind:
Sale Alert.

Massive congratulations bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnAOne: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2022
gentlewind:
Sale Alert.

Congrats. 19 days? How many end users did you reach?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
gentlewind:
Sale Alert.

Wow, Congratulations. I have Pittsburgh//fencing//Com this will encourage me to go for another round of outbound.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Congratulations to recent sellers sellers and to my bosses here.. Your boy is still growing oo tanx to Etifit, Bonsu, Duru et al, behind the scenes.

sold Astro // Bro // king for $150. Site is fully in used after 2days

But they said I for request 4fig. But I collect $150 carry buy beans behind their back grin grin grin. No regret, mk I chop first. shocked

Na who dey alive dey mk money. Keep pushing my fellow newbies.

Don't envy or become desperate when you see massive sales report from the bosses here. Trust me, it took them time to get there.

Be grateful to the bosses here and show yourself thankful.

I'll be where you bosses wants us to be (@Top) Jehovah's willing

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
EtimAbasiama:
Congratulations to recent sellers sellers and to my bosses here.. Your boy is still growing oo tanx to Etifit, Bonsu, Duru et al, behind the scenes.

But they said I for request 4fig. But I collect $150 carry buy beans behind their back grin grin grin. No regret, mk I chop first. shocked

Don't envy or become desperate when you see massive sales report from the bosses here. Trust me, it took them time to get there.

Chai.. you didn't check the .fr version. See design

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TeeSha(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good day bosses

I did the email redirect stuff (for custom mail) but the messages are going into my promotions box when I tested it.

What do I do?
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
EtimAbasiama:

Congrats Boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by belovez(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
gentlewind:
Sale Alert.

Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Eliclassic:
cool

Congratulations in advance

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
EtimAbasiama:

congrats, is it inbound or outbound?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mimisboygreat:
Greetings bosses in the house. Pls how does one filter his search to a specific niche in expireddomains dot net?
Secondly, once one pays for a domain, does it mean the domain has been automatically registered by that person? Abi the person will still pay and register it separately again?

You can filter by clicking on show filter at the top left of the site...... And to filter specific niches/words.... Just type in the word or niche u want inside that box labeled ""Contains "" and scroll down and press apply filter.....

U can also explore the other filters incase you need some other specific options it's not hard....

And secondly yes you have paid for the domain u don't have to pay anything else again.. u own it now

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.