Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536280 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
So many lessons and so great outpour of wisdom here
Thanks so much boss for sharing and God bless your insight

More sales smiley smiley
Learner47:

10 times. All the possible end users via manual outbound. Exactly 126. Many would fail to deliver..some may enter spam etc.

Sometimes end users don't matter...my fastest and best sales occur with names with small end users like 30 to 50. Depending on how strong the domain is. Like two word geo.

I've also sold names with 1 end users, 5, 10, 15 etc. But don't do this if you don't know what u r doing.

Meanwhile, names with 200 to 300 to 500 to 600 end users end most times for me end up not being sold. I've outbounded names with more than 600 users nd not sold...nd all manually.

Though, this yr my ass is already paining me! So I'm more tactical...with regging since I can't play d number game as I'm d only one outbounding...so names I reg undergo thorough scrutiny. Portfolio size now around 70 as many drop.

1. Any 2019 to 2021 name I don't reg possibility that my fellow domainer has outbounded it before is almost 98%. U can check if a domain has just being outbounded last year by checking it's DNS footprint.....many services on the web to do so. if u see Dan, Epik for DNS history.. torr run for ur life na our fellow 9ja guy or Indian guy outbound am nd eno sell.

Although, u ft reg cause even junk names and non-virgin names(outbounded recently) too dey sell...many factors including grace...all boils down to ur choice. I only reg a name that has been outbounded before if it's a very strong one. E.g. NewyorkAttorney/king. I'd jst keep it...for keeps sake and outbound after severalmonths.

2. I don't reg names that already another domainer has the similar version...many ways to check using Whois..... U see name with city+lawyer. I check whether attorney, attorneys, lawyers is active for sale by another fellow domainer. Also check d reverse... Lawyer+city too to see too. Although I've never sold the reverse version of name before that is service+city.

And few other test I run b4 regging ... 3500naira no be small money to dey reg junks..except u dey play d number game...every domainer with their strategies...may God help all of us.

Last month I sold 4 names and made 800usd. And most of my sales happens during d first outbound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please what is the correct DNS for Afternic for sale lander

I used ns3&4.afternic .com
I also used ns5&6. Afternic .com for another domain name

I set prices on both

However, the first one always shows error after clicking buy now
The second one doesn't show price and asks customer to request for price

Please I need urgent help
I was outbounding already before I checked and noticed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Clear whatever name server was there before and only use. Ns1.afternic.com and Ns2.afternic.com

Where u see N 3and 4 and 5 and 6...lol
McTeesticks:

I set prices on both

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks for reverting boss
I just changed it now and I tried loading both names but it was just showing blank
Gpexchange:
Clear whatever name server was there before and only use. Ns1.afternic.com and Ns2.afternic.com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
NFTdata (.xyz) finally sold for $45, lol. Not bad for 99 cent investment. NFTsecure was a total disaster.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gpexchange:

Lol... chief, the exist oh.
Infact I use ns5.Afternic and ns6.Afternic on some of my brandables. It's strictly BIN + broker services.
Ns4 & N5 is price request page/contact form.
Try it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gpexchange:

You can actually use ns 1,2,3,4,5,6

Ns1 & 2 shows ads.

Ns3 & 4, no ads, you'll have to fill out a form to get price of the name and make an offer.

Ns 5&6 Shows the BIN price.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
McTeesticks:

I set prices on both

First check if both domains are still under review/pending review.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gpexchange:

How do you feel now after your rushed answer?

Deflated ego? grin

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
edogu:
Out of desperation, I decided to place blockchainly (.) xyz on auction at sav//com. It ended up selling for $0.96. I'm really pained right now but it's well cry cry Lesson learnt. Time to move on.
What the lesson please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edogu(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
tranxo:

What the lesson please?
Domaining requires patience. Moreover, I should have read carefully the terms associated with Sav auction before enlisting.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
edogu:

Domaining requires patience. Moreover, I should have read carefully the terms associated with Sav auction before enlisting.
Great! Also use that same patience to read/study this thread from page 1 to the end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
miftaudeen:
Alhamdulillah one of my domain was sold after several outbound
Congratulations bro. What were your enduser's niche when you reg'd this name? What were your search queries on Google?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
It has been a while here wink

Wanna receive payments through PayPal from Dan, Alter Or Squadhelp? You can use my PayPal account and be free from all risks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6311818/make-more-paypal-funds

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lol my ego is stil high..we learn everyday....I am glad I answered his question...not completely correct but I helped since no one was around sooo.
tranxo:

How do you feel now after your rushed answer?

Deflated ego? grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lol what do I know me that started 3 weeks ago....Thanks for explaining never knew pretty cool ......
2horsePOWER:

You can actually use ns 1,2,3,4,5,6

Ns1 & 2 shows ads.

Ns3 & 4, no ads, you'll have to fill out a form to get price of the name and make an offer.

Ns 5&6 Shows the BIN price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
That is really interesting thanks y'all.. I always thought afternic only showed that broker form and I didn't like that...but it's nice to know..lol
halogate:

Lol... chief, the exist oh.
Infact I use ns5.Afternic and ns6.Afternic on some of my brandables. It's strictly BIN + broker services.
Ns4 & N5 is price request page/contact form.
Try it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
McTeesticks Biko follow their answers let me pack my 3 weeks newbie load and run

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Alexxien:

This is not compulsory but Once in a while...try and smoke some weed; get high, weed really helps against glaucoma. If you have a doubt you can ask your doctor......May the Lord grant us the strength to accept the things we cannot Change.
Spiritual matters grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gpexchange:
Lol my ego is stil high..we learn everyday....I am glad I answered his question...not completely correct but I helped since no one was around sooo.
grin grin
No harm done. It has been part of my learning strategy. Answer what I know and wait for addition and correction smiley

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin
halogate:

grin grin
No harm done. It has been part of my learning strategy. Answer what I know and wait for addition and correction smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gpexchange:
Lol what do I know me that started 3 weeks ago....Thanks for explaining never knew pretty cool ......

If you started 3weeks ago, you should be taking notes and listening. Not answering questions that could mislead other newbies

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Omini247:
Thats how some group of weyrey boys came here yen yen yen xyz is on the upside
wen i just finished my domain class with iykeprimotion
i now bought one xyz domain for 8.50dolls on epik wen d .com is 7.50 just to fulfil all righteousness and after outbounding 600+emails, common fucck off reply i no get.
This business come be me like virtual

This one shock me. $8.50 ?
The only reason some of us buy xyz is because we reg it for less than 1usd.
So even when SAV scams us in the Auction for $0.96 we still No loss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
SIBF:
Got some hot premium brandable domain that I taught is a killer, never hear from anywhere since..
gibertz.com
Stokewallet.com ✓
Paybitcon.com
Payhodl.com
Paycarl.com ✓
I put them for at least $5k, make the guru access am if hy worth am.
$2k for quick sale. Hope for Startups to spot you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
moneymind:

I was thinking I could get up to $100 at least, I need to renew some names urgently. I might not honour the auction if it ends like this, worse worse, they will ban me from auction.
I see the name is not on SAV, reason they started the auction at $8.5 (transfer fee). Bad guys
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
edogu:

What if they decide to sue you? I had same thought as you but I had to let go.
Sue for which court?
Lawyer for yonder dey very expensive
What they would do is ban you from their Auctions.
In your case they are the Registrar so didn't need your permission to move to Winner
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prosperity4All: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
SIBF:
So if the highest bid I got on Sav auction is $1 my domain will be sold for $1?
How do I opt out of auction?
You Can't
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
SIBF:
Fcmb...you won't regret.
Everything is going well for them.
Thanks alot boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Anybody has success using two account on porkbun.? My UBA card is not going wanna open anoda with diff ATM card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
You might market the perfect domain to the right end end user.. this doesn't guarantee sale

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
honestmike:
You might market the perfect domain to the right end end user.. this doesn't guarantee sale
What makes an end user the "right" one?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: akinsmail51, sammyrollo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.