Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535307 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Gpexchange:
Lol my ego is stil high..we learn everyday....I am glad I answered his question...not completely correct but I helped since no one was around sooo.
Do yourself a big favor - start reading this thread from page 1 to end. This should be 100% study time for you.

“Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.” ~ Jorge Luis Borges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peablaze(f): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
PAYPAL FUNDS needed..

Hit me up on Whatsapp with all funds you have and your rate and let's talk business..

Fast Payment

If we need escrow, no problem! We'll use a very trusted one here..

If I can't cope with your rate, we move together!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lol you don't have to tell me that haha....I have been doing that and I am not stopping hahaha....if you noticed I have never asked a single question on this group cause from page 1 to 500 you guys response to everyone is start from page one....and it's true all the answers are there....so no point asking till you are done........ checking out namepros too and YouTube got some good indian videos lol but they are 2 hours videos each.still worth it...
tranxo:

Do yourself a big favor - start reading this thread from page 1 to end. This should be 100% study time for you.

“Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.” ~ Jorge Luis Borges

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yeah I try not to say a thing lol while still reading......and I only answered cause he said it was urgent and no one was responding....I gave him what was on afternic website Ns1 and ns2 thought that was he issue...didn't do no wrong there ...it's an official suggestion from afternic site........My only mistake was not knowing ns3,4,5 and 6 was thing..... Which I was corrected and I agreed....

No more on the topic before this escalates lol cause that's what mostly happen...Bikonu bosses.... cool...
therealMcCain:

If you started 3weeks ago, you should be taking notes and listening. Not answering questions that could mislead other newbies
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
tranxo:

How do you feel now after your rushed answer?

Deflated ego? grin
and to think I already did and now my domain names have been showing blank all day and I lost another fruitful day to outbound embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
halogate:

First check if both domains are still under review/pending review.
not at all
They've been accepted since
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Did you try what halogate suggested..
halogate:

First check if both domains are still under review/pending review.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
It's fine bruh
Like I said earlier, thanks for reverting
Besides, na me no do well to remember

I barely use Afternic as my sales lander and this domain name I'm going back to has been abandoned since last year July or so and so I totally forgot about their DNS
I really appreciate the enlightenment
Gpexchange:
Yeah I try not to say a thing lol while still reading......and I only answered cause he said it was urgent and no one was responding....I gave him what was on afternic website Ns1 and ns2 thought that was he issue...didn't do no wrong there ...it's an official suggestion from afternic site........My only mistake was not knowing ns3,4,5 and 6 was thing..... Which I was corrected and I agreed....

No more on the topic before this escalates lol cause that's what mostly happen...Bikonu bosses.... cool...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
wink
McTeesticks:
It's fine bruh
Like I said earlier, thanks for reverting
Besides, na me no do well to remember

I barely use Afternic as my sales lander and this domain name I'm going back to has been abandoned since last year July or so and so I totally forgot about their DNS
I really appreciate the enlightenment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
[quote author=JohnnA1 post=110068042]Congratulations bro. What were your enduser's niche when you reg'd this name? What were your search queries on Google?[/quot

I registered this domain when I noticed that all the social handles are active

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Why do I keep seeing this??
Afternic dey stress me oh
Here's another domain name using Ns5&6 afternic lander

Tried the "buy now" icon and it keeps showing this
Can't outbound with all these errors

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:35am On Feb 09, 2022
McTeesticks:

When you clicked the "buy now" were you logged into your afternic account?

If yes, that's playing with fire

If No, try doing that with VPN & see what happens

With VPN, if it persists, you can write Afternic support informing them that an Enduser you contacted reported having issues proceeding after clicking the buy now button( I don't really advise you do this sha, use other marketplace NS for this name. Nor go tell them you got that error clicking on it yourself )

Lastly, stop playing with buy now or make offer button of your names.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:40am On Feb 09, 2022
McTeesticks:

Another thing, it takes awhile for Afternic lander with BIN to propagate properly. So give it time for it to show BIN price. Sometimes it shows immediately, other times it doesn't

When I list names on afternic, I make sure the name appears on Godaddy search with Price before I outbound(a search on godaddy will not show price for newly added Afternic names, it will only Tell you the name has been taken)

Most endusers don't know Afternic, it's Godaddy they know & that's where they will do their Search.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2022
Please where can one check spam score for domains?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2022
VersatileVee:
Anybody has success using two account on porkbun.? My UBA card is not going wanna open anoda with diff ATM card
What do you need another account for? when you can use different credit cards to make your purchase

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Catastrophic(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2022
@Bonsujk

Pls how can I reach you, Sir? I lost your contact and I don't have access to the mail I used to open this account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Charles4329(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2022
Good morning. Please my card was debited while I was try to get a domain via porkbun and the order failed at some point and it wasn't complete. Please will I be refunded?

I could remember same thing happened to some persons here sometime.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2022
Charles4329:
Good morning. Please my card was debited while I was try to get a domain via porkbun and the order failed at some point and it wasn't complete. Please will I be refunded?

Send your bank a mail. That's what I did and it was rectified in less than 2 hours.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2022
Charles4329:

Happened to me before, was refunded within an hour.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Charles4329(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Thanks guys for your quick response. I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2022
VersatileVee:
Anybody has success using two account on porkbun.? My UBA card is not going wanna open anoda with diff ATM card
This is wrong. When they ban you don't come here to cry.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2022
Alhamdulillah
Port//st/lucie//roofing .com
Sold $350
Venue: DAN
Outbound
Leads generated by @opisto

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2022
SIBF:
Got some hot premium brandable domain that I taught is a killer, never hear from anywhere since..
gibertz.com
Stokewallet.com
Paybitcon.com
Payhodl.com
Paycarl.com
I put them for at least $5k, make the guru access am if hy worth am.

I see they are already advising you on twitter, but as usual you no still gree.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ericbertrand(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=Opistorincos post=110058268][/quote]

how can I contact you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2022
moneymind:

I see they are already advising you on twitter, but as usual you no still gree.

He’s Nigerian, grace will sell it.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2022
jamih:
Alhamdulillah
Port//st/lucie//roofing .com
Sold $350
Venue: DAN
Outbound
Leads generated by @opisto

Sweet name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HustlePro: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Guys, please I need your advice on something...

From experience, which of the geo niche has the most email open rate? I am looking for a geo niche that people read their emails because I have a start-up digital marketing agency to serve them. The problem I am facing is that a lot of these guys are not reading their emails, example is Roofing guys...

Please if you know a niche that has a lot of the companies reading their emails, please let me know.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
HustlePro:
Guys, please I need your advice on something...

From experience, which of the geo niche has the most email open rate? I am looking for a geo niche that people read their emails because I have a start-up digital marketing agency to serve them. The problem I am facing is that a lot of these guys are not reading their emails, example is Roofing guys...

Please if you know a niche that has a lot of the companies reading their emails, please let me know.

Might be the city itself or the time you contact them lol cause for me roofing guys read their emails like a lot

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
From what I've seen, it's as if "Make An Offer" page is better than B.I.N
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankly45: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dan staffs are one of the nicest people I've ever transact with, both offline and online.
Dan ask a buyer if he'll like the domain to be pushed to him, he'll need to create sav account, or he'll wait for 2months. The buyer, maybe he doesn't like sav, opted to wait.
Dan informed me about this and I replied them that "I would appreciate if there's anything they can do as I need the money urgently but if there's nothing, no problem.

They reply me that were always willing to help and ask me to pushed the domain to their account. I did and they paid me immediately. $350, exclude their charges.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools, codemaniacs, akeemag and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.