Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3560110 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Breastfeed: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Do you think you're business oriented?

Put your business ideas and skills to use and you might just turn a millionaire in the Next Titan Nigeria Season 9. It's a whooping N20M Grand Prize and N5M for Runners-up wink

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
The sale is not in the letter. Any first short outbound mail without price or trigger words is good. Not more than 3 sentences.
oohk. Sha just give a template. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Imustreturn:
oohk. Sha just give a template. Thanks
That's my template. Except you are asking for exact words which I don't use.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2022
symbuul:

The bold has no value at all. The other has very little to no value. Don't be discouraged, read and research more.
You cannot decide, you're not that enduser that will buy it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2022
I sold off some domain on Squadhelp via wholesale market. Exchanger quote N600 has rate.

I decided to convert from $ payoneer to £ payoneer in order to send to my £ grey acc.

This i did but when the money finally landed in my naija acc, the value was slightly less if I had used the exchanger rate.

The payoneer conversion fee + grey charges made it so.

I didn't want the hassle of sending to my dorm & visiting aboki

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2022
therealMcCain:
Finally after 22Working days, the money has been sent to Dan. Thanks to all those who showed concern.

Lesson learnt

Cc
Heyzee5
Good for you chief.
Maybe you should opt for crypto payment this time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2022
therealMcCain:
I sold off some domain on Squadhelp via wholesale market. Exchanger quote N600 has rate.

I decided to convert from $ payoneer to £ payoneer in order to send to my £ grey acc.

This i did but when the money finally landed in my naija acc, the value was slightly less if I had used the exchanger rate.

The payoneer conversion fee + grey charges made it so.

I didn't want the hassle of sending to my dorm & visiting aboki
What were the Payoneer conversion fee, and Grey charges? Also Grey rate for £ is 700+
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Parzival001:

You cannot decide, you're not that enduser that will buy it

Need I remind you that he posted those names here and asked for appraisal which I was obligated to give? Bros read before you quote me again abeg.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Sale Alert
International Jeweler/ king $500 Dan ​
Price set at 900.
Congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by snillocer(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
GeneralKoko:

DM that number

Done.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Take note grey's gbp rate to naira is low for some reason

Receiving 521 gbp convert it at grey's rate of 768 you get 400k

But if you convert it first to usd at grey before changing to naira at u get 615$ for the 521 gbp..and changing that 615 to naira is 414k

You can see the difference now..... So either use the usd in peace or change every Gbp to usd before withdrawing for higher rate.....

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
therealMcCain:
Finally after 22Working days, the money has been sent to Dan. Thanks to all those who showed concern.

Lesson learnt

Cc
Heyzee5
Finally, thank God.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please, for Grey.co account users

How fast to do you get payment sent from Dan to your USD account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
cdor777:
Please, for Grey.co account users

How fast to do you get payment sent from Dan to your USD account?

I thought Grey is meant for Afternic. You should try and activate crypto payment on Dan as the rate is higher when you sell it on Binance. I received $182 worth of btc for a domain I sold for $200. I sold the btc for 120k two days ago.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Gpexchange:
Take note grey's gbp rate to naira is low for some reason

Receiving 521 gbp convert it at grey's rate of 768 you get 400k

But if you convert it first to usd at grey before changing to naira at u get 615$ for the 521 gbp..and changing that 615 to naira is 414k

You can see the difference now..... So either use the usd in peace or change every Gbp to usd before withdrawing for higher rate.....
When I receive pounds on Grey,I would swap to $ before swapping to Naira, please explain more
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NikolaTeslaa: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Frankly speaking, I don't know boss. I only use Dan and Afternic.

Thànks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
DomainPlethora:
I am buying Property Manager , Lawyer, Attorney Geo niche domain at 3500 naira each... Send your domains at domainplethora@gmail.com.
Mailed you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BrainRider: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
After several "not interested", I got this reply

"No. Why would I pay for someone else name and history and possible bad ratings. Thanks I have my own site. That's to much anyways"
and I believe this can lead to sale if handled professionally.

Pros abeg I need convincing tips, one kind anxiety is making me doubt myself. Haven't gotten such reply before.
Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good day greater freelancers. @ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES. We are still your best and active plug for all your e-currency exchange.

We buy Payoneer , Paypal , Skrill , Neteller and Transferwise funds at good rate

We also do withdrawal such as Fiverr , Upwork , Freelancer, Amazon kdp, domain sale withdrawal etc.

......Kindly slide to our dm on Whatsapp on the contact number below on signature for instant exchange
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by macarthy2020: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please anyone with format for third and fourth outbounding,abeg i need una help.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
macarthy2020:
Please anyone with format for third and fourth outbounding,abeg i need una help.
Sold one two days ago with the follow up line: The domain name abc dot com is now going for $xyz.

Have a great day.
Name
Company name.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello everyone it's been a while. pls with the new CBN fx policy how would one be able to cash out funds if the Preferred payout method is a DOM. Acct.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Yes what you said... swap to $ then swap from $ to naira
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When I receive pounds on Grey,I would swap to $ before swapping to Naira, please explain more
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Gpexchange:
Yes what you said... swap to $ then swap from $ to naira

Hello everyone it's been a while. pls with the new CBN fx policy how would one be able to cash out funds if the Preferred payout method is a DOM. Acct
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
papalasun:

Hello everyone it's been a while. pls with the new CBN fx policy how would one be able to cash out funds if the Preferred payout method is a DOM. Acct
Whats the policy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
viktor88:

Whats the policy?

if FX is transferred to you, it can't be withdrew Except fx that is saved on the counter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
papalasun:

if FX is transferred to you, it can't be withdrew Except fx that is saved on the counter.
Wow. This is trouble.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EtimAbasiama(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
symbuul:

The bold has no value at all. The other has very little to no value. Don't be discouraged, read and research more.

I know the name isn't a good name to many of us based on what we know and feel. But saying it has no value at all isn't 100% correct.

because Domains are valuable only by its owners and potential users.

He just explained why he bought it, and the buyer might share the same idea.

Peace

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
papalasun:

Can you explain this properly like you're talking to a primary six pupil pls?
When was this announced?
Is there a link/article about this new policy online? If any, kindly share.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Parzival001(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
symbuul:

Need I remind you that he posted those names here and asked for appraisal which I was obligated to give? Bros read before you quote me again abeg.
It has no value at all "in your own opinion" make sure you always add that. Are you an appraisal bot?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
papalasun:

this country na wa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
EtimAbasiama:

I know the name isn't a good name to many of us based on what we know and feel. But saying it has no value at all isn't 100% correct.

because Domains are valuable only by its owners and potential users.

He just explained why he bought it, and the buyer might share the same idea.

Peace

Parzival001:

It has no value at all "in your own opinion" make sure you always add that. Are you an appraisal bot?

Wait o, so out of all the people who spoke even more unkind words about the name, na only my post una see? Make una no allow the devil to use una o. I calm since I enter this thread o, I no want wahala.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.