Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3560757 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
symbuul:

Wait o, so out of all the people who spoke even more unkind words about the name, na only my post una see? Make una no allow the devil to use una o. I calm since I enter this thread o, I no want wahala.
Your calmness no make any diff...attack dey the game..and vawulence na uncommon skill...once you drop the slightest obata seeming post expect what you just got....
can you counter competently?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
If you wouldn't register unalived .com for less than $1 and you come here to attack me, you're worse than an enemy. No one deserves to be your friend. Better correct the guy now, so that he put more effort into researching, than wasting funds. Don't cheer him to his destruction. I'm sure if he needed appraisal bots or machines, he wouldn't have asked here.

With the truth, there's no fore,play.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
therealMcCain:
I i
Hello 2 question:
1. Hiw does the SH wholesale market works
2. Which bank dorm account would you recommend (and which type). I learnt some have minimum balance that must be left there.

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
As for Dom bank, people are recommending FCMB

Does opening a Dom ACC even worth it again? With severe policies been placed on it and many to come?
AkProsper:

Hello 2 question:
2. Which bank dorm account would you recommend (and which type). I learnt some have minimum balance that must be left there.

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Should you have any domain you wanna buy before then.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm still your number 1 legit EXCHANGER.
Bring all your funds
*PayPal
*Payoneer
*Wise
*Dom funds
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Abeg make person clearly explain the new FG/CBN policy on Domiciliary account.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Can it be transferred?
papalasun:

if FX is transferred to you, it can't be withdrew Except fx that is saved on the counter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
As long as government keeps making analogue errors to solve fx issues and creating loopholes and racketeering, the economic woes of this country wont be solved as soon as possible.
Guys hustle o, make dollars oo, so that we wont feel the impact much more in spending and renewing.
Update n the www.geegpay.africa , i took the risk to test/transfer around 53$ today from payoneer. Went smoothly. deposited few hours and converted to naira at the exchange of NGN 655.45/dol ....but to buy don reach 710 sad
I would have lost around 13k500 + untop small dollars, assuming i went through normal 392/1dol from payoneer.
i dont know which is better: geegpay or grey?
I will do more transactions soon. It will be easy now to send money home for those in abroad.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
And Grey's rate?
priceactionx:
Went smoothly. deposited few hours and converted to naira at the exchange of NGN 655.45/dol ....but to buy don reach 710 sad
I would have lost around 13k500 + untop small dollars, assuming i went through normal 392/1dol from payoneer.
i dont know which is better: geegpay or grey?
I will do more transactions soon. It will be easy now to send money home for those in abroad.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
YoobaNesan:

And Grey's rate?
i dont know for now. They keep changing it though. But geegpay just charged me 15naira plus 1$ from payoneer transaction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnnA1: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
priceactionx:

i dont know for now. They keep changing it though. But geegpay just charged me 15naira plus 1$ from payoneer transaction.
How long did it take from Payoneer to GP, and from GP to naira account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
JohnnA1:
How long did it take from Payoneer to GP, and from GP to naira account?
everything should be less than 4hours. Instant to convert from GP to bank.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
I mean at what rate does Grey sells dollars?
priceactionx:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by macarthy2020: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Congrats

congrats boss.kindly send me the third and fourth follow up email to end users.I a am yet to get response on the first two correspondence.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fitjenzy: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
fitjenzy:
Hi guys,
I just registered Unalived.com and unalive.co

Unalive is a funky and slang form of saying dead or death or murdered.

Do you think they have any value?

Leave all messages here. I won't reply any private messages. I could contact you if you leave your details here in case you want to purchase.

Hi ya guys,
When Squadhelp says a domain is above average, what does that mean?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
i dont know for now.
YoobaNesan:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2022
674 per $ for withdrawal

To buy $ from them is 694 per $
YoobaNesan:

priceactionx:
i dont know for now.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dtruth073: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2022
fitjenzy:

Hi ya guys,
When Squadhelp says a domain is above average, what does that mean?

When your domain is average, above average, excellent or good all this didn't mean.

Make this as your homework: After submitting your domainz on SH the three icon click it, do some modification to it, you will see that a domain you submit instantly can turn to excellent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akande2021(m): 3:28am On Jul 28, 2022
Guys, this is a very awesome post. Truly they are different ways to make money online with your smartphone and data...we are now in modern and advanced age

I am profitably making money from a platform which can actually enable you to earn 20k-50k weekly

Reach me out through my signature and let's earn together massively
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 5:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Oshey baba. The highest so far.
Higher than exchangers'. Now is time to consider Grey.
Does payoneer charges for transfer to another payoneer Account?
How much do they charge for transfer to Grey?
Gpexchange:
674 per $ for withdrawal

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Haylel:

Thanks bro. Is it just DA and SS that matters to you? Any other criteria?

For me, just these and the keyword.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Vikkoh:

For me, just these and the keyword.

What is the minimum value you look for in DA?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2022
Gpexchange:
674 per $ for withdrawal

Converting GBP to USD on grey, do they charge?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2022
HustlePro:
oh... now my mind is at rest... that means i will get it this coming week. make i wait.

How far have you gotten the money from afternic?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Seems Grey doesn't provide a virtual card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2022
YoobaNesan:
As for Dom bank, people are recommending FCMB

Does opening a Dom ACC even worth it again? With severe policies been placed on it and many to come?
Want to use it to receive adsense earnings. Grey and Payoneer doesn't seems to work when I enter the acc details. I guess it because it a Nigerian adsense account.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2022
YoobaNesan:
Oshey baba. The highest so far.
Higher than exchangers'. Now is time to consider Grey.

Transfer between Payoneer account is free.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2022
AkProsper:

Hello 2 question:

Thanks.

1. SH Marketplace
Its a backend marketplace available on Squadhelp only to domain sellers who are registered on the platform. you can list your domains there at wholesale price. For SH domain owned names you cant list the name more than $50 while for your own names, there is no limit.

while the names are listed on the wholesale market place, they remain listed on the premuim marketplace. if your own names sells on the wholesale market, there is a transfer center where you get to converse with the buyer for either push or transfer option. when the buyer receives the domain, he will notify SH who will then release payment to you.

2. I use GT dorm account. there is no minimum balance required. I am not recommending this neither do i know any other type of dorm account.

I dont like using dorm because of the hassle of going to the bank, then there is the issue of the bank not having FX at that point(or not wanting to release) then going over to BDC to change it.

I have been denied withdrawal on the grounds that they didnt have FX, pleaded with them to enquire which branch had so i could go there

I have also been restricted from withdrawal because it was an inflow, i was told one could only withdraw what was deposited across the counter

there is also another option, I dont like it for security reasons, transferring to BDC agent, who will then credit your Naira acc at parallel market rate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Why does my domain appear with this triangular sign when I search for it on the address bar? I notice this only happen when I point nameservers to epi.k. Domain was bought at dynad.ot and I used epi/k ns3.epi/k.com and ns4.epi/k.com nameservers.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Payoneer to another account is free.....For transfer to grey or any nigerian usd bank it's 2% fee.......

YoobaNesan:

How much do they charge for transfer to Grey?

HIScraziness:

Converting GBP to USD on grey, do they charge?

Yes 1% for every conversions...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2022
Takes a few hours to a few days for the dns to propagate after you changed the name server..give it time it will change to the padlock later..
symbuul:
epi/k ns3.epi/k.com and ns4.epi/k.com nameservers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Ihinmi(m), Underdawgg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.