Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539865 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2023
symbuul:
Sold a domain on SH wholesale marketplace that was set to expire tomorrow. Little sale. Buyer wanted a transfer and I approved it from my registrar. I believe he has the name now in his account as it has been moved from mine, but I haven't seen the funds. Contacted SH, they asked me to follow up on the buyer. Na so e dey be?

More than 24hrs and buyer still reluctant to release funds. SH not helping issues too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2023
Sope otilor grin

symbuul:

More than 24hrs and buyer still reluctant to release funds. SH not helping issues too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Apus: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2023
symbuul:

It's there. Check under 'Transactions', then 'My Earnings'

Not sure you can withdraw if the amount is less than $10
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Happy weekend of sales!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Contact me for your email scraping service for Geos and EMDs.
Geo - #500
EMD - #1,000
All emails to be verified and sent in .csv file.

You can reach me on 09157906580 (WhatsApp)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
The listed .ai domains are still available for those that have financial muscles to register. I don't know how good there are. Look before you leap.

Avivo
Bugzy
Grati
Vipi
Blare
Buski
Bizer
Blendo
Techio
Orbie
Hivry
Grinx
Xonix
Zift
TechIQ
iByte
Techry
Bubb
Bitbra

Let me have your feedback before I drop more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
^^^ and you don't really need .AI to join the AI train. If you can get Keyword+AI.com or even with a dash you are fine e.g ai-payments dot com.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
^^^ and you don't really need .AI to join the AI train. If you can get Keyword+AI.com or even with a dash you are fine e.g ai-payments dot com.

Okay. Pls which one is advisable to register between keyword+AI.com or AI + keyword.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by turmacs(f): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
Guys, i made an offer on one of my domains just to see how things may look on a potential buyers point of view, to my greatest suprise, the email confirmation dan sent to me ended up in my spam folder with a warning saying that the email looks dangerous and that quote" emails like these have been used to steal people details" cry Maybe this is why no one has replied my 100"s of emails, not to talk of even making an offer cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
YoobaNesan:
Sope otilor grin

cheesy

Apus:

It's there. Check under 'Transactions', then 'My Earnings'

Not sure you can withdraw if the amount is less than $10

Seen. I was expecting the usual payout sign at the top of the page, although I knew the amount is less than minimum payout. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
turmacs:
Guys, i made an offer on one of my domains just to see how things may look on a potential buyers point of view, to my greatest suprise, the email confirmation dan sent to me ended up in my spam folder with a warning saying that the email looks dangerous and that quote" emails like these have been used to steal people details" cry Maybe this is why no one has replied my 100"s of emails, not to talk of even making an offer cry
If a guy did this, he would definitely be ridiculed.

This does not erase the fact that you might be a guy, though.

Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Deleted.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
dayo2hot:

Okay. Pls which one is advisable to register between keyword+AI.com or AI + keyword.com
I can't really say in this case.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Why you no reg am? You no get money?

So if person reg am and got sold, you dey expect Raba?

MrPADDY:
The listed .ai domains are still available for those that have financial muscles to register. I don't know how good there are. Look before you leap.

Avivo
Bugzy
Grati
Vipi
Blare
Buski
Bizer
Blendo
Techio
Orbie
Hivry
Grinx
Xonix
Zift
TechIQ
iByte
Techry
Bubb
Bitbra

Let me have your feedback before I drop more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good day guys,.. I have a domain name I bought last year august with my Gtbank master card, pls how do I renew the domain as I can't use my Gtbank master card anymore,. Which method are u guys using to buy or renew ur domain please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Appelmoik(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
turmacs:

That's bad because Dan now sends a confirmation token to the buyer's email first which they have to apply on the make offer page before the seller gets a notification.

If the token somehow goes to spam folder, then it poses a problem which might affect sales conversion because not every one checks their spam folder.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
YoobaNesan:
Why you no reg am? You no get money?

So if person reg am and got sold, you dey expect Raba?

No, bro. Community service. No need for Raba. I noticed some interests on .ai by some members recently. I felt I should drop available ones I ran into. Besides, I'm not into .ai. Although I have one or two AI in .com.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
MrPADDY:

No, bro. No need for Raba. I noticed some interests on .ai by some members recently. I felt I should drop available ones I ran into. Besides, I'm not into .ai. Although I have one or two AI on .com.

1word.ai is best,if not avoid
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
$50 dynadot prepay available for sale.
With the fund ,i can help you buy and renew names on dynadot.
850/$
0810314802seven
whatsapp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
tinnymerit:

1word.ai is best,if not avoid
Correct. In the list I dropped above, Blare is 1 word (Dictionary word), taken in 49 ext.
Also Some make up words aren't English, but they're super hot to use for .ai
4L.ai sells, too.

LOL. Me, wey no sell .ai before. No evidence; I go explain taya.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by betalife(m): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Every country is faced with recession and economy meltdown. Every currency is having one issues or the other.
Businesses are folding up or shut down but there is one thing that is sure online business has just picked up and exponentially increased and profitable.
Mind you not all online businesses flourished but I have a good news for you, FOREX TRADING stands out.
I will like to introduce to you a broker that has got more than 10 international awards on their field, by name HOT FOREX (HFM).
VERY RELIABLE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Do you want to learn and make money on Forex Trading, signups with this link, open MT4 platform fund with minimum 200USD.
https://register.hfm.com/sv/en/new-live-account/?refid=307339
I'll teach you free and generate live signals for you FREE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Watch my videos on youtube (betalifefx)
Further enquiry send mail to betalife2009@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mkingz(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Do you use your primary email for outbound?if yes, that could be the issue..
turmacs:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
Robnectar:
Good day guys,.. I have a domain name I bought last year august with my Gtbank master card, pls how do I renew the domain as I can't use my Gtbank master card anymore,. Which method are u guys using to buy or renew ur domain please

Contact VersatileVee our surest plug
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
August Sales:

DealMakerReach(.)com HT- 7days $300
ModularHomeBuilder(.)ca HT- 7days $250
HeritageCreekHomes(.)com HT - 10days $1000
CalibrateAnalytics(.)com HT - 7days $150 (undersold this, but I fancy quick flips).
TotalLendingConcepts(.)com HT - 14days $450

-All outbound.
-All coined.
- I do a mix of BIN & Make offer.
-Not every of my coined names sell - I get stuck with some, or the prospective buyer just ghosts me.
- Some names sold at the first outbound, but most were sold after 1-2 follow-ups.
- I source my leads online (Google search).
- I target decision makers or heads of marketing department...( I find their emails via Snov/Apollo/Rocket...etc) ...at some point, you tend to have an idea of how their email addresses might be Example: Btinubu@Bleep.com or Bola.Tinubu@Bleep.com or Bola@Bleep.com ... You Sha get the idea!
- I follow lots of online news/newsletters - that's basically how I get my inspiration for what I coin.
- September is looking good (3 sales in the pipeline).
- None of these names have any matrices, just gut instincts and GOD's grace.
- I'm still a noob in domaining ooo ... Pls drop any questions here - so that anyone can chip in with an answer & the knowledge can be shared.

My advice to anyone struggling in this thing - be patient. Find what works for you, perfect it for yourself and keep grinding. Have faith in the process - as it isn't always easy...and, if you don't "love" what you're doing - pls do that which you "love" - cos it is this passion that will keep you going when dry spells occur.

- Don't be shy to ask meaningful questions. Lots of peeps on here (low-key ) make 4-figs every month.

- Follow domains and all things domaining on Twitter & clubhouse... E get why!

The difference between the rich & the poor is "information".

PS: Apologies in advance if I don't get to reply you in a timely manner. This research and outbounding eats into one's time...

May God bless us all...

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wizzynuru: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
OCEANS7:
August Sales:

CalibrateAnalytics(.)com HT - 7days $150 (undersold this, but I fancy quick flips).

-All outbound.
-All coined.
-Not every of my coined names sell - I get stuck with some, or the prospective buyer just ghosts me.
- Some names sold at the first outbound, but most were sold after 1-2 follow-ups.
- I target decision makers or heads of marketing department...( I find their emails via Snov/Apollo/Rocket...etc) ...at some point, you tend to have an idea of how their email addresses might be Example: Btinubu@Bleep.com or Bola.Tinubu@Bleep.com or Bola@Bleep.com ... You Sha get the idea!
- I follow lots of online news/newsletters - that's basically how I get my inspiration for what I coin.
- I'm still a noob in domaining ooo ... Pls drop any questions here - so that anyone can chip in with an answer & the knowledge can be shared.

My advice to anyone struggling in this thing - be patient. Find what works for you, perfect it for yourself and keep grinding. Have faith in the process - as it isn't always easy...and, if you don't "love" what you're doing - pls do that which you "love" - cos it is this passion that will keep you going when dry spells occur.

- Don't be shy to ask meaningful questions. Lots of peeps on here (low-key ) make 4-figs every month.

PS: Apologies in advance if I don't get to reply you in a timely manner. This research and outbounding eats into one's time...

May God bless us all...

Congratulations. This is inspiring. More Sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Omini247:

Contact VersatileVee our surest plug

Who and what's versatilevee
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
OCEANS7:
August Sales:

-All outbound.
-All coined.

May God bless us all...

I have a domain name that I have to renew quickly,.. bought it last year with my Gtbank master card before they banned it, pls what are you using to buy your domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
Robnectar:

Who and what's versatilevee
Here boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
[hor=OCEANS7 post=125671729]August Sales:

-All outbound.
-All coined.

May God bless us all...

[/quote] can you drop example of your first sales later?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
We are still your best on insuring that you buy your domains fast and hassle free.

Grab your domains with us today, dynadot 8.99 promo.

We offer the following:

*Domain registration and push

*Transfer, Renewals and push

*Re-reg at 10.45 instead of the usual 11.99

*Rate 860/$

*WhatsApp: 09161916421

We have been tested and trusted...

More beautiful sales to you all 🙏🏾
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
VersatileVee:

Here boss

Pls how do I renew my domain,.. don't wanna lose it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Robnectar:

Pls how do I renew my domain,.. don't wanna lose it

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number on our signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: demo4ril97(m), Jimneighbour, TheFinesseKid and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.