Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3542364 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dynadot funding and namecheap funding available now....

Note: fund is very limited

First come, first serve
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Please house I want to renew a domain on Z .com but they only have PayPal as the only means of checkout and I have tried to pay by adding my card details to my PayPal account but it's not going through
Please who knows how to go about this, it's urgent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Robnectar:

I have a domain name that I have to renew quickly,.. bought it last year with my Gtbank master card before they banned it, pls what are you using to buy your domain

I use Grey. co ... Their virtual card works perfectly.

I've also used VersatileVee ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
OCEANS7:

I use Grey. co ... Their virtual card works perfectly.

I've also used VersatileVee ....

Is grey an app??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Underdawgg: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
Robnectar:

Is grey an app??

Yes

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aQUINandmore: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
OCEANS7:
August Sales:

DealMakerReach(.)com HT- 7days $300
ModularHomeBuilder(.)ca HT- 7days $250
HeritageCreekHomes(.)com HT - 10days $1000
CalibrateAnalytics(.)com HT - 7days $150 (undersold this, but I fancy quick flips).
TotalLendingConcepts(.)com HT - 14days $450

-All outbound.
-All coined.
- I do a mix of BIN & Make offer.
-Not every of my coined names sell - I get stuck with some, or the prospective buyer just ghosts me.
- Some names sold at the first outbound, but most were sold after 1-2 follow-ups.
- I source my leads online (Google search).
- I target decision makers or heads of marketing department...( I find their emails via Snov/Apollo/Rocket...etc) ...at some point, you tend to have an idea of how their email addresses might be Example: Btinubu@Bleep.com or Bola.Tinubu@Bleep.com or Bola@Bleep.com ... You Sha get the idea!
- I follow lots of online news/newsletters - that's basically how I get my inspiration for what I coin.
- September is looking good (3 sales in the pipeline).
- None of these names have any matrices, just gut instincts and GOD's grace.
- I'm still a noob in domaining ooo ... Pls drop any questions here - so that anyone can chip in with an answer & the knowledge can be shared.

My advice to anyone struggling in this thing - be patient. Find what works for you, perfect it for yourself and keep grinding. Have faith in the process - as it isn't always easy...and, if you don't "love" what you're doing - pls do that which you "love" - cos it is this passion that will keep you going when dry spells occur.

- Don't be shy to ask meaningful questions. Lots of peeps on here (low-key ) make 4-figs every month.

- Follow domains and all things domaining on Twitter & clubhouse... E get why!

The difference between the rich & the poor is "information".

PS: Apologies in advance if I don't get to reply you in a timely manner. This research and outbounding eats into one's time...

May God bless us all...

I'm thinking of living hook up for domaining, should I?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2023
OCEANS7:
August Sales:

CalibrateAnalytics(.)com HT - 7days $150 (undersold this, but I fancy quick flips).

-All outbound.
-All coined.
-Not every of my coined names sell - I get stuck with some, or the prospective buyer just ghosts me.
- Some names sold at the first outbound, but most were sold after 1-2 follow-ups.
- I target decision makers or heads of marketing department...( I find their emails via Snov/Apollo/Rocket...etc) ...at some point, you tend to have an idea of how their email addresses might be Example: Btinubu@Bleep.com or Bola.Tinubu@Bleep.com or Bola@Bleep.com ... You Sha get the idea!
- I follow lots of online news/newsletters - that's basically how I get my inspiration for what I coin.
- I'm still a noob in domaining ooo ... Pls drop any questions here - so that anyone can chip in with an answer & the knowledge can be shared.

My advice to anyone struggling in this thing - be patient. Find what works for you, perfect it for yourself and keep grinding. Have faith in the process - as it isn't always easy...and, if you don't "love" what you're doing - pls do that which you "love" - cos it is this passion that will keep you going when dry spells occur.

- Don't be shy to ask meaningful questions. Lots of peeps on here (low-key ) make 4-figs every month.

PS: Apologies in advance if I don't get to reply you in a timely manner. This research and outbounding eats into one's time...

May God bless us all...

Congrats, chief
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Pk01(m): 5:53am On Sep 09, 2023
OCEANS7:
August Sales:

-All outbound.
-All coined.

May God bless us all...

ah, chief..this is massive. Congratulations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ugwueke11(m): 6:50am On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=OCEANS7 post=125671729]August Sales:

-All outbound.
-All coined.
Lier juju man, small domaining wey we dey manage to make first sell na wetin una dey use juju ontop (joke), lol OP congrats i will try this domaining full time nxt year, i have ths domain "colorado power wash in dot com" but no laptop for outbound, i need someone that will outbound for me if it sells, he will get hs percentage.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by undisputed12(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2023
The best report we’ve gotten in ages. Congratulations big man!

OCEANS7:
August Sales:

-All outbound.
-All coined.

May God bless us all...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2023
VersatileVee:
Dynadot funding and namecheap funding available now....

Note: fund is very limited

First come, first serve
Traded with him yesterday. Service was straight and seamless.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Underdawgg: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2023
[quote author=Ugwueke11 post=125675867][/quote]
You can make use of your phone to outbound too. Just start somewhere.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Underdawgg: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2023
OCEANS7:
August Sales:

-All outbound.
-All coined.
-Not every of my coined names sells - I get stuck with some, or the prospective buyer just ghosts me.
This is inspiring shocked mind asking you a few questions.

1. What's your outbound mail template like?
2. How many days after did you send follow-up mail after the first mail?

Your input means a lot, thank you smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by turmacs(f): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2023
Mkingz:
Do you use your primary email for outbound?if yes, that could be the issue..
I've stop doing that a while back... Id there a way to fix this this issue?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ugwueke11(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2023
Underdawgg:

You can make use of your phone to outbound too. Just start somewhere.
Sir my big phone as its usually called, spoilt abt 2months ago and i've been unable to replace it since then, colorado power wash was given to me by our boss IK promotions so man is literaly down, thats why i asked for outbounding help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Ugwueke11:

Sir my big phone as its usually called, spoilt abt 2months ago and i've been unable to replace it since then, colorado power wash was given to me by our boss IK promotions so man is literaly down, thats why i asked for outbounding help
Ok

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emoboy4u: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So they would dash you domain,they will still help you outbound it? You never ready
Lol, spoonfeeding
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2023
OCEANS7:
August Sales:

-All outbound.
-All coined.

May God bless us all...

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2023
Opted for SH classification for one of my domains. My own description wey dey there before come make sense pass their own sef. $1 down angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2023
OCEANS7:
August Sales:

-All outbound.
-All coined.

May God bless us all...

Congrats boss. I learnt a lot from OCEANS7. He's usually busy, but anytime I'm able to reach him, I get to learn 1 or 2 things from him. Thanks for this inspiring post.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ugwueke11(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So they would dash you domain,they will still help you outbound it? You never ready
dem no dash me anything, i payed and took a private lesson with him, he always recommend a name after ur training wt hm and u wll regist wt ur money, i was doing outbound wt ths my android device till the phone spoil since then i hv been having financial issues as a young guy that is trying to survive

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2023
Ugwueke11:

dem no dash me anything, i payed and took a private lesson with him, he always recommend a name after ur training wt hm and u wll regist wt ur money, i was doing outbound wt ths my android device till the phone spoil since then i hv been having financial issues as a young guy that is trying to survive
Ok,I thought he dashed you,you can contact some people here that scrap emails for 500,they will scrap and send it to you and you will outbound manually or you just search for emails on Google manually.But note that there is no guarantee just one name you have would sell.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2023
symbuul:
Opted for SH classification for one of my domains. My own description wey dey there before come make sense pass their own sef. $1 down angry
Were you able to get your money from the wholesale you sold?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Were you able to get your money from the wholesale you sold?

Yes chief. Thanks for asking
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ugwueke11(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ok,I thought he dashed you,you can contact some people here that scrap emails for 500,they will scrap and send it to you and you will outbound manually or you just search for emails on Google manually.But note that there is no guarantee just one name you have would sell.
Okay thanks for your response
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2023
symbuul:

I just used an Ai detector and it seems 100% AI generated. I'm highly appalled by this lack of authenticity. I'll revert back to my own description which is better. Was only testing the waters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Please guys who knows how to pay Z //com domain renewal few? They only have PayPal option as their only approved payment
I have Nigeria PayPal which I used before to pay but it's not going through now, please who can help me out here it's urgent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wow seems the thread is back alive.
Boss SapioSexuality come and bring small vawulence for us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
$38 available on dynadot prepay.
Let us buy: your name(s) for you for #800/$
Dynadot names are $8.99 per name.
Reach us on WhatsApp: 0810314802seven
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by palinco: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
This is really encouraging for those of us yet to make our first sales.
Though, I go for branded names.
Maybe, I add some of these targeted industrial names.
How do you get the newsletters?
Can you share your best outbound template so, we can modify the ones I have been sending without any one response.

OCEANS7:
August Sales:

-All outbound.
-All coined.

May God bless us all...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayilara1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
OCEANS7:
August Sales:

Congratulations boss.

Do you use custom mail?
What does your signature looks like?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
1.) Google search "newsletters + niche/sector"

2.) There is no "magical" sales letter... I keep it short & simple...

Example:
For my Deal Maker Reach sale - I found out from my research that the CEO has a side-project that they seem passionate about. The name was available for reg, I bought and pitched it to her...(In my sales pitch, I asked her to make me an offer for the domain). She replied within 24hrs with $2k ... (I was delighted). She later "consulted" her IT people - whom probably told her she was offering too much money for it - bad market people...
She even replied that she's no longer interested...but - instead of killing this prospect - I persuaded her to revisit the offer. I gave her a second opportunity to make me an offer which she could stand by. This time, she offered $300 and I sold.

For the Modular Home Builder - From my research, Canada is undergoing a bit of a housing crisis (not enough homes). The Modular Home builders are experiencing a market boom. I coined that name, bought it in .ca & .eu - got a few interests for the ".ca" - but the person that ended up paying was like the third offer I had received. I'm guessing he was quick to act.

*** As the narrative for each name is different - so does the sales letter.

*** if I'm able to get a "not interested" reply within the grace delete period - I'd simply delete the name take the $3 loss and move on.

*** I can't over-emphasize creativity. Be creative in your thoughts & process. You'd make a few mistakes - but you'd learn as well.

Sorry I don't have any sales letter template to share.

palinco:
This is really encouraging for those of us yet to make our first sales.
Though, I go for branded names.
Maybe, I add some of these targeted industrial names.
How do you get the newsletters?
Can you share your best outbound template so, we can modify the ones I have been sending without any one response.

23 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools, HIGHESTPOPORI(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.