Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539488 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PacyPro: 7:52am On Jan 12
House Members, please which virtual cards work well at the moment based on your own usage experience. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 8:53am On Jan 12
OCEANS7:

This is just my "opinion" oooo

- Houston is a robust city.
- Texas as a state, prides itself as a Truck-loving place.
- Other Keyword variants seem competitive

If you have the heart, hold the name - but don't price it high (so as to get your first sale - to boost morale).

Manually source for your leads.... Google those keywords "Houston Truck Dealers" and contact every company that comes up.

If you don't have access to the CEO or owner, engage with whomever you can reach. Folks have sold names by simply filling out the "contact us" form.

If you get someone's email address (eg: the General manager) - search online for the name of the owner/CEO ( then, coin their email in the same way as that of the General Manager) ... Hope this makes sense!

Don't expect a sale on the first outbound, ready your mind to do some follow-up emails - give it 1 week intervals (so you don't come across as a nuisance).

Finally - don't be afraid to make a mistake...(you'd make a few) - I'd urge you to hold the name, outbound and follow-up ... If it sells - KUDOS! If it doesn't sell - it doesn't necessarily mean you did something wrong...(just take it as the "cost of learning".

Visit: Wordstream.com
Play around with your keywords (and also get to know what keywords a domain is utilizing) - there is knowledge to be gained from this...see screenshots below ...

**** If - you still have this name by the 11th month ...reach out to me. I'll take it from you at retail value....

Good day bro, please is High or low keyword competition relevant in domaining?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 1:02pm On Jan 12
Contact me for your email scraping service for Geos
@ #600 only.

All emails to be verified and sent in .csv file.

You can reach me on 09157906580 (WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 4:20pm On Jan 12
Natural2Heal:
Is it possible to fund my dynadot account via their bank wire option directly by buying dollars from Abokis with my naira and also to credit my dynadot account on my behalf?

I can't trust online exchangers on nairaland with such transaction for fear of being scammed.

Or is it only united states banks accepted only?

We have trusted plugs for that contact VersatileVee
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:37pm On Jan 12
PacyPro:
House Members, please which virtual cards work well at the moment based on your own usage experience. Thanks
Create a Grey account and request for their dollar virtual card.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12
Jimneighbour:
Good day bro, please is High or low keyword competition relevant in domaining?

Hi,You've asked a very good question.

Did you try making some findings on it online?

When the competition for something is "high" - what does it tell you?

Inversely, When the competition for something is "low" - what does it tell you?

I could easily give you an answer - but that wouldn't amount to knowledge - holistically.

My answer could further complicate or throw you off... Sometimes there are underlining factors affecting a "low" or "high" competition. Basically - it depends on what you intend using the information for... 'low" competition in an up-coming keyword could mean the advent of a trend... 5-10 years ago - who was searching for ChatGPT ?

Have a blessed weekend.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olamibola23: 6:46pm On Jan 12
Great Names expiring Today
CarpetCulture.com
thumbly.com
SumoSalad.com
FlyerBikes.com
fysioactive.com
polanin.com
abcookie.com
PiscoChile.com
hispanosuiza.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olamibola23: 6:50pm On Jan 12
Great Names expiring Today
CarpetCulture.com
thumbly.com
SumoSalad.com
FlyerBikes.com
fysioactive.com
polanin.com
abcookie.com
PiscoChile.com
hispanosuiza.com

I am still learning and I dont have have money to buy yet, I will be glad if the bosses in the house can help valuate the names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12
I feel like this might be goodnews to geo domainers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 8:29pm On Jan 12
OCEANS7:

Hi,You've asked a very good question.

Did you try making some findings on it online?

When the competition for something is "high" - what does it tell you?

Inversely, When the competition for something is "low" - what does it tell you?

I could easily give you an answer - but that wouldn't amount to knowledge - holistically.

My answer could further complicate or throw you off... Sometimes there are underlining factors affecting a "low" or "high" competition. Basically - it depends on what you intend using the information for... 'low" competition in an up-coming keyword could mean the advent of a trend... 5-10 years ago - who was searching for ChatGPT ?

Have a blessed weekend.
thanks bro, I appreciate the response

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PacyPro: 8:43pm On Jan 12
iykepromotions:
Create a Grey account and request for their dollar virtual card.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 9:17pm On Jan 12
nkeona:
I feel like this might be a goodnews to geo domainers

Madam, abeg give us hot niche abeg.

I send you pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Achonation: 11:45pm On Jan 12
Sales Report
First sale of the year and also first domain of the year

I won't drop the full name because I've still got pending negotiations for other variations of their name to that same company.
Hold time was 6 minutes
BIN was $1288 and he immediately replied $1k otherwise bye. I had to import lead and he paid ASAP.
I purchased it for $7.99 on dynadot
*****AssetManagement/king

Thanks to OCEANS7!
His sales report taught me a lot and this is the second name selling huge from putting to practice what I learnt from his writings and sales reports. First was an installment for $1999, tho gave it to a friend to reg, now this one is fully mine.

I promise to drop the full name after we've reached an agreement on the other names.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 2:29am On Jan 13
Achonation:
Sales Report

Thanks to OCEANS7!

I promise to drop the full name after we've reached an agreement on the other names.

Congratulations Sir. I'm wishing you more wins ahead...

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Schoolguy9(m): 4:17am On Jan 13
Wow' a lot of good things have been going on here!

Let's see what gives with www.cointradict.com

Thank you!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 7:34am On Jan 13
Achonation:
Sales Report

I won't drop the full name because I've still got pending negotiations for other variations of their name to that same company.
Hold time was 6 minutes
BIN was $1288 and he immediately replied $1k otherwise bye. I had to import lead and he paid ASAP.

Thanks to OCEANS7!
His sales report taught me a lot and this is the second name selling huge from putting to practice what I learnt from his writings and sales reports. First was an installment for $1999, tho gave it to a friend to reg, now this one is fully mine.

Congrats, was it through outbound or inbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ANTAX99: 8:45am On Jan 13
Brandconsultany:

Congrats.

Coined or ED-picked?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Keyz1: 9:00am On Jan 13
Congrats 👏
Achonation:
Sales Report

Hold time was 6 minutes

Thanks to OCEANS7!

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 9:52am On Jan 13
Congratulations to all the sellers, and happy weekend, comrades. No retreat, no surrender. 2024 promises great outings for domainers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tom4greatness: 9:56am On Jan 13
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics.
See you on the top!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jamescool2: 10:27am On Jan 13
Achonation:
Sales Report

Hold time was 6 minutes

Thanks to OCEANS7!

Wow...congrats on your sale

OCEANS7 is a great guy, with a kind heart. He taught me all I know in domaining. He has helped me broker many sales till date. I'm still learning from him.

I hope you appreciated him though. I always do, even though he does not ask me to send anything. I feel it's the proper thing to do

Congrats once again

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Keyz1: 11:27am On Jan 13
Good morning.

My Gmail account was suspended yesterday and I'm trying to sign in but this is what I've been getting despite trying different phone numbers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13
Keyz1:
Good morning.

My Gmail account was suspended yesterday and I'm trying to sign in but this is what I've been getting despite trying different phone numbers

- Try initiating this process from a PC/Laptop
- Have you tried using an Airtel line?
- if the sms option doesn't work, switch to call verification...

At some point - There's also an option to verify via an alternative email address...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Keyz1: 1:48pm On Jan 13
1. I've tried the process with a PC
2. I've used different lines. MTN, Airtel,Glo
3. If I switch to call verification,same thing
4. If I try to verify using an alternative email, after the verification, I'll still land on the page
OCEANS7:

- Try initiating this process from a PC/Laptop
- Have you tried using an Airtel line?
- if the sms option doesn't work, switch to call verification...

At some point - There's also an option to verify via an alternative email address...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protocol(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emoboy4u: 3:01pm On Jan 13
protocol:
Jan started well. Purchased price was around 999pounds in December. Listed for 12888, 5000k offer came but was pushed up to 6500.
Good domain and luck are brothers.
Damn! Agba domainer!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EMREX02: 3:21pm On Jan 13
protocol:
Jan started well. Purchased price was around 999pounds in December. Listed for 12888, 5000k offer came but was pushed up to 6500.
Congratulations Boss!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13
Keyz1:
1. I've tried the process with a PC
2. I've used different lines. MTN, Airtel,Glo
3. If I switch to call verification,same thing
4. If I try to verify using an alternative email, after the verification, I'll still land on the page

Where all has failed, there is an option to drop a message for their Gmail support to review your challenge.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13
protocol:

Congratulations on your sale!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Peace1993: 3:51pm On Jan 13
EBAY ALERT 🚨: SEND LINKS FOR YOUR EBAY CHECK OUTS @ a very low rate

09158583070, 09038766557(whatsapp)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Achonation: 4:56pm On Jan 13
Brandconsultany:

Outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Achonation: 4:57pm On Jan 13
ANTAX99:

Congrats.

Coined or ED-picked?

It was coined

(1) (2) (3) ... (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Martialfc80, Underdawgg, zanebaddo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.