Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545430 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 5:49pm On Jan 13
protocol:
Jan started well. Purchased price was around 999pounds in December. Listed for 12888, 5000k offer came but was pushed up to 6500.
Good domain and luck are brothers.

Outbound or inbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JAPAHTML: 6:41pm On Jan 13
things dey happen here shaaa but it's never late
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:14pm On Jan 13
Name is Ai/-Ark/,com
Bin was 3500 but Sold price is 1300
Drop regged in Sep last year for 2.88 on spaceship.(tho they deleted it from my account for some reason I didn't even notice for a few days and I had to rereg again)...I regged it cause I think I saw someone sell an ai +hypen name...

On Ed it was deleted for a week before I saw it and regged cause 2 other extensions were taken And in use..Also buyer was from Germany I think

Posted the negotiation cause i thought it was interesting how much the buyer really wanted the name despite his colleagues telling him to go for other extensions.... negotiation took 3 days... I tried to play cool but I was sweating lol...(no sale since July except for an lto that was canceled after I received 1st payment in Nov.).

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:20pm On Jan 13
cry lol.. the truss word still dey confuse me till now sef even tho I sold it....
written007:

I own truss/less/com and just hoping and waiting for a thinker to come purchase & put it to use. The idea is from trustless transaction or system. The word trustless seems counterintuitive but since English isn't our first language, no qualms.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Underdawgg: 8:51pm On Jan 13
protocol:
Jan started well. Purchased price was around 999pounds in December. Listed for 12888, 5000k offer came but was pushed up to 6500.
Congratulations brother 👏
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 8:55pm On Jan 13
Congratulations bro 🎉🎉🎉
I think him referencing his other partners is just scope.

Gpexchange:
Name is Ai/-Ark/,com
Drop regged in Sep last year for 2.88 on spaceship.(tho they deleted it from my account for some reason I didn't even notice for a few days and I had to rereg again)...I regged it cause I think I saw someone sell an ai +hypen name...

On Ed it was deleted for a week before I saw it and regged cause 2 other extensions were taken And in use..Also buyer was from Germany I think

Posted the negotiation cause i thought it was interesting how much the buyer really wanted the name despite his colleagues telling him to go for other extensions.... negotiation took 3 days... I tried to play cool but I was sweating lol...(no sale since July except for an lto that was canceled after I received 1st payment in Nov.).

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 10:17pm On Jan 13
Yeah probably.. but since it was hypen and it was taking days I say lemme round up and go grin.. end users and different tactics every time
Domainer1999:
Congratulations bro 🎉🎉🎉
I think him referencing his other partners is just scope.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owolabi5: 4:31am On Jan 14
protocol:

I doff my hat!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:03am On Jan 14
Gpexchange:
Yeah probably.. but since it was hypen and it was taking days I say lemme round up and go grin.. end users and different tactics every time
Outbound or inbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 7:22am On Jan 14
Inboud I don't outbound anymore
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Outbound or inbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:14am On Jan 14
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:34am On Jan 14
Gpexchange:
Inboud I don't outbound anymore
What's your portfolio size right now? It should be huge if you just rely on inbound and still get consistent sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 9:51am On Jan 14
Gpexchange:
Name is Ai/-Ark/,com

you're killing it with domain honestly!!!! Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 9:52am On Jan 14
protocol:
huge!!! Congratulations sir!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:55am On Jan 14
huge ke lol no oh... still just 200+ mainly cause i have been trying to only get really nice domains throughtout last year which is slow to build up since most good names get caught in auction.(and has made me lose some sales cause about 6 names i ignored ended up being sold by others but no regrets cause if i had picked those up i would have picked up hundreds of others i dont want). smiley...
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What's your portfolio size right now? It should be huge if you just rely on inbound and still get consistent sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:56am On Jan 14
grin that i doubt lol but thanks
trafficpools:
you're killing it with domain honestly!!!! Congratulations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Keyz1: 11:05am On Jan 14
The problem has been solved. Thank you
OCEANS7:

Where all has failed, there is an option to drop a message for their Gmail support to review your challenge.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 11:49am On Jan 14
Keyz1:
Good morning.

My Gmail account was suspended yesterday and I'm trying to sign in but this is what I've been getting despite trying different phone numbers
You just created the email? If yes, you will need to leave it for like 2 weeks without trying to login in and try it again, it happened to one of my newly created email also
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 12:52pm On Jan 14
protocol:
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:10pm On Jan 14
Gpexchange:
Germany prefer hyphens unlike USA. Still a Very good deal. Congrats.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 2:28pm On Jan 14
thank yew grin....yeah i still dont know why they do...
iykepromotions:
Germany prefer hyphens unlike USA. Still a Very good deal. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 2:42pm On Jan 14
This Promo is coming to an end soon. Grab this opportunity while it is still available.

erjo:
Promo Time.

Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

GEO - 3 domain names for 1k

EMD - 500 per domain name

Reach out on Whatsapp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately.

Promo is for a limited time.

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kimjongJezebel: 2:50pm On Jan 14
beckplanet:
If anyone is struggling with card payments, simply open/create a payoneer account and get their dollar virtual card. If you can be able to make a domain sale and recieve it via payoneer then you'll have enough funds for your domain name registrations and purchases. Works for me every single time and payoneer virtual dollar card is accepted by all platforms be it for domain related services or otherwise.
Compliments of the season people. cool

Peace smiley

Please, what type of account is best to open on Payoneer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JAPAHTML: 5:34pm On Jan 14
congratulations to recent sellers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EAGLE2020: 10:32pm On Jan 14
If you Never sale that Domain name after every Efforts Put in Bro, still No Gree for anybody 😁😁

The Real Owner never Ready na the reason why the Domain never sale, just get Patience and put in more Pressure.

I Registered the domain 2022, it's expired and i renewed it Last year with my Last Card because I believe in the Name
Got sold few days ago

Note
Don't take domain business as Play Play as usual, Put in more time and Resources necessary

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14
Congratulations
EAGLE2020:
If you Never sale that Domain name after every Efforts Put in Bro, still No Gree for anybody 😁😁

The Real Owner never Ready na the reason why the Domain never sale, just get Patience and put in more Pressure.

I Registered the domain 2022, it's expired and i renewed it Last year with my Last Card because I believe in the Name
Got sold few days ago

Note
Don't take domain business as Play Play as usual, Put in more time and Resources necessary

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14
Gpexchange:
Name is Ai/-Ark/,com
Congratulations brother. I love your consistency
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14
Achonation:
Sales Report
First sale of the year and also first domain of the year

I won't drop the full name because I've still got pending negotiations for other variations of their name to that same company.
Hold time was 6 minutes
BIN was $1288 and he immediately replied $1k otherwise bye. I had to import lead and he paid ASAP.
I purchased it for $7.99 on dynadot
*****AssetManagement/king
Congratulations bruh. I sent you a pm. There's a question I need to ask you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 2:04am On Jan 15
Congratulations to all the recent sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 8:11am On Jan 15
Gpexchange:
cry lol.. the truss word still dey confuse me till now sef even tho I sold it....
truss is a very common engineering structure that use/ see everyday. nice name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 8:20am On Jan 15
what site is this screenshots from sir?
OCEANS7:

This is just my "opinion" oooo

- Houston is a robust city.
- Texas as a state, prides itself as a Truck-loving place.
- Other Keyword variants seem competitive

If you have the heart, hold the name - but don't price it high (so as to get your first sale - to boost morale).

Manually source for your leads.... Google those keywords "Houston Truck Dealers" and contact every company that comes up.

If you don't have access to the CEO or owner, engage with whomever you can reach. Folks have sold names by simply filling out the "contact us" form.

If you get someone's email address (eg: the General manager) - search online for the name of the owner/CEO ( then, coin their email in the same way as that of the General Manager) ... Hope this makes sense!

Don't expect a sale on the first outbound, ready your mind to do some follow-up emails - give it 1 week intervals (so you don't come across as a nuisance).

Finally - don't be afraid to make a mistake...(you'd make a few) - I'd urge you to hold the name, outbound and follow-up ... If it sells - KUDOS! If it doesn't sell - it doesn't necessarily mean you did something wrong...(just take it as the "cost of learning".

Visit: Wordstream.com
Play around with your keywords (and also get to know what keywords a domain is utilizing) - there is knowledge to be gained from this...see screenshots below ...

**** If - you still have this name by the 11th month ...reach out to me. I'll take it from you at retail value....

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emoboy4u: 1:21pm On Jan 15
honestmike:
what site is this screenshots from sir?
If you actually read through the post, you would find your answer there

(1) (2) (3) ... (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: lordparcel, Theweekend and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.