Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550556 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lol...see as that guy head dey like poverty grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Teekzel:

Boss please forward some domain sales letter to my gmail .Quazeemastic@gmail.com
Read page 336, a template was posted there. My sales are not based on template, sometimes I just say HI, ARE YOU INTERESTED IN OWNING XYZDMFGGSGH/COM? and I wait for a response. Sometimes I ask for an offer, sometimes I use the templates posted here. But I always craft it as a questions so that they answer yes or no.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Donkaz:

Thank you for this, I really appreciate. Do you mind if I PMed you?
Could do with some experience in my ears
I don't really do PMs, but you can contact oga Iyke for training and advise.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stlarry001(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Good day all. I have been following this thread since late last year and I wish to commence trading. Please i have a few question
1. Can someone commence trading with #20,000
2. If I am committed and lucky can I breakeven or make a 100k in a good month
3. Is this business really profitable
4. Is it advisable to go with what I learnt here or still pay someone to mentor me
Thanks and God bless as I wait for your rexponses
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by manlawal(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
pls who have successfully register on netsol still having error i tried calling their customer care but they are just too unprofessional just asking question not related to the issue i have to hang up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Teekzel(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
otoboson:

Read page 336, a template was posted there. My sales are not based on template, sometimes I just say HI, ARE YOU INTERESTED IN OWNING XYZDMFGGSGH/COM? and I wait for a response. Sometimes I ask for an offer, sometimes I use the templates posted here. But I always craft it as a questions so that they answer yes or no.
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Callmeibironke(f): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
manlawal:
pls who have successfully register on netsol still having error i tried calling their customer care but they are just too unprofessional just asking question not related to the issue i have to hang up
registered 3 names around 5pm. PayPal payment

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
stlarry001:
Good day all. I have been following this thread since late last year and I wish to commence trading. Please i have a few question
1. Can someone commence trading with #20,000
2. If I am committed and lucky can I breakeven or make a 100k in a good month
3. Is this business really profitable
4. Is it advisable to go with what I learnt here or still pay someone to mentor me
Thanks and God bless as I wait for your rexponses
Profitability in domain selling is a function of how good your domain is.
But the sad truth in this domain bizness is that its beyond your control, you simply cant dictate the tune you want.
You can be a millionaire or you can be a pauper, it all depends on when customers need the domain badly. A domain might take years to sale or 1 hour to sale, it all depends on circumstances beyond your control.
1. Yes of course some people started with just 1k.
2. What is 100k? if you sale a domain for 500 bucks it auto beats that down.
3. Yeah its profitable. But Patience is the key. Patience bro Patience.
You need to UYH - Use Your Head- all the time.
4. Thats for you to decide if you do need, you should know your abilities and inabilities and work on them.
Cheers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stlarry001(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
javaRookie:

Profitability in domain selling is a function of how good your domain is.
But the sad truth in this domain bizness is that its beyond your control, you simply cant dictate the tune you want.
You can be a millionaire or you can be a pauper, it all depends on when customers need the domain badly. A domain might take years to sale or 1 hour to sale, it all depends on circumstances beyond your control.
1. Yes of course some people started with just 1k.
2. What is 100k? if you sale a domain for 500 bucks it auto beats that down.
3. Yeah its profitable. But Patience is the key. Patience bro Patience.
You need to UYH - Use Your Head- all the time.
4. Thats for you to decide if you do need, you should know your abilities and inabilities and work on them.
Cheers.

Thanks bro for the input. I still await more response.

Please must i use a master card or pay and how can I make use of PayPal to buy since PayPal don't accept Nigerians
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
stlarry001:

Thanks bro for the input. I still await more response.

Please must i use a master card or pay and how can I make use of PayPal to buy since PayPal don't accept Nigerians
Bro Paypal accepts Nigerians for just making payments, you cant receive with it.
And yeah you can use your Master card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
javaRookie:

Bro Paypal accepts Nigerians for just making payments, you cant receive with it.
And yeah you can use your Master card.
i can open a PayPal acct for u that can do every every without stress...that's what I use in receiving money and I withdraw into my prepaid uba card. No stress

cc: stlarry001
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stlarry001(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
0ubenji:
i can open a PayPal acct for u that can do every every without stress...that's what I use in receiving money and I withdraw into my prepaid uba card. No stress

cc: stlarry001

What is the procedure, and can we chat
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ajimuguda(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Callmeibironke:
registered 3 names around 5pm. PayPal payment

pls if you don't mind can you share d link?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by manlawal(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aberyomi09(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Analyst, what do you think?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Someone asked a very valid question about which of the GEO KEYWORD TO TARGET.... Town, City or State....gurus should please enlighten us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
aberyomi09:
alaskadroneservices.com
EdwardsAutoSales.com
leadrecycler.com
only the last one make sense.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joesaint: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
manlawal:

what browser i also tried my paypal not going

i think is working ....i create one with it dis evening
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joesaint: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
fhranchez:
only the last one make sense.

what do u think abt dis
foxcheap.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
stlarry001:

What is the procedure, and can we chat
i never said it was free..I like transparent deals.
Costs 8k and u must av int'l passport..

If u ok widat..then we can chat
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by clairechiama: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please how do i get my bank swift code.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
clairechiama:
Please how do i get my bank swift code.

Ask google
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
joesaint:

what do u think abt dis
foxcheap.com
haven't you heard of fox sports, fox entertainment and co. "Fox" is a very strong trademarked name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by otoboson: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
aberyomi09:
alaskadroneservices.com

EdwardsAutoSales.com

leadrecycler.com

So na you carry Mr Edwards...lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2019
fhranchez:
haven't you heard of fox sports, fox entertainment and co. "Fox" is a very strong trademarked name

I don't think that means fox can't be registered. I checked on namebio and there were sales that contained fox. Problem might only arise if he tries to sell it to the company.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 1:29am On Jan 19, 2019
sconp:

I don't think that means fox can't be registered. I checked on namebio and there were sales that contained fox. Problem might only arise if he tries to sell it to the company.

there are also sales records of "facebook" and "google" on namebio, does that stop them from being a trademark name? Your answer is no
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:37am On Jan 19, 2019
2extremes:

Did you ever told her you are a Nigerian?
No. I made a point NEVER to be the one to bring up anything concerning nationality (mine or buyer's). My Facebook profile shows my real identity. But if buyer asks, I will say the truth.

If you go through this thread you will see that the most important thing is the QUALITY of the domain name. The second most important thing is the interest of the buyer cos you may have a quality name, but all of your prospects may not see the same value in it.

Take care of the first, and nothing else will matter that much.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aberyomi09(m): 3:43am On Jan 19, 2019
otoboson:

So na you carry Mr Edwards...lol
No vex baba, I noticed some end users, naso I snatch am

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: chicfarmer, WorkTheTalk(m), MrSamsung(m), eduevolutionnow(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.