Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545544 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2019
Please, how much commission does undeveloped take after you make a sale? how many percent?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Geofavor:
Please, how much commission does undeveloped take after you make a sale? how many percent?
9%
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Teekzel(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2019
Is it advisable to buy domain at freenom.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
AYORICH:
9%
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2019
I have tried to purchase domain since 12am till now, the thing is not going through. I have tried PayPal, same story.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Geofavor:
9% if sold at BIN or negotiated to an accepted offer.

5% if it was an imported leàd (already started negotiation/agreed on price outside undeveloped).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2019
africanman85:
I have tried to purchase domain since 12am till now, the thing is not going through. I have tried PayPal, same story.
keep trying
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2019
for the newbies finding it difficult to change their domain name saver on network solution aka netsol....

watch this to get clue how it is done.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJGGtOPUTW4

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2019
tranxo:

5% if it was an imported leàd (already started negotiation/agreed on price outside undeveloped).
Please, this is vague to me. How will they know this? How will they know I already started negotiations? I mean, if I already started negotiation with a prospective buyer and we eventually settled at my BIN price, all the buyer then does is go to the landing page and click that BIN. This will still be the same with someone who just walked by on his own, saw the domain, and clicked BIN. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2019
tranxo:

9% if sold at BIN or negotiated to an accepted offer.

How will they determine if it was imported lead. because buyers will have to click BIN or make offer to get any domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2019
africanman85:
don't rely on netsol and their promo. If the Domain is important to you, buy from namesilo; N2,550 only. The benefits thereafter is more than what you're paying.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2019
Just saw this naija domain name on hugedomains right now grin grin
And I be like, wetin dey worry this huge domains people sef......for their mind now, they believe a Nigerian will buy a domain name for over $2k......what a joke grin grin wink

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Geofavor:

Please, this is vague to me. How will they know this? How will they know I already started negotiations? I mean, if I already started negotiation with a prospective buyer and we eventually settled at my BIN price, all the buyer then does is go to the landing page and click that BIN. This will still be the same with someone who just walked by on his own, saw the domain, and clicked BIN. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

etin06:

How will they determine if it was imported lead. because buyers will have to click BIN or make offer to get any domain.

Guys na BEG I DEY BEG. Google is STILL a great guy. If you feel this thread is tooooo big for you to read and get answers to 99.999999% of ANY question you have about domaining, when next a question comes to your mind, TYPE IT in Google.

Make I no talk my mind for now.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/undeveloped-faq-thread-please-post-your-questions-and-answers.1112901/

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2019
Heyzee5:
And I be like, wetin dey worry this huge domains people sef......for their mind now, they believe a Nigerian will buy a domain name for over $2k......what a joke grin grin wink
A foreigner with astute business mind can buy it and DEVELOP it

Shebi na we dey buy MiamiTablePainter.com and make money with just the domain name. We can make a whole lot more if we develop these geo domains.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hello my domainers,
How do I adress this "403 forbidden error" at the end of my domain link?

Below is the attached image.

Thank you

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Heyzee5:
that guy na ode o. he pick any thing and everything he finds on his way... a lot of domainers are angry with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
tranxo:

Guys na BEG I DEY BEG. Google is STILL a great guy. If you feel this thread is tooooo big for you to read and get answers to 99.999999% of ANY question you have about domaining, when next a question comes to your mind, TYPE IT in Google.

Make I no talk my mind for now.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/undeveloped-faq-thread-please-post-your-questions-and-answers.1112901/
Please, don't be assuming. I have read every single one of the pages of this thread at least 3times. And yes, I use Google for most of my inquiries. But you will agree with me that there are times when Google takes you in circles. That was the case when I tried getting the answer to the initial question I asked. Maybe I wasn't using the right keywords for my search. Anyway, thanks for taking your time to get that link.
I'm grateful.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
otoboson:

I use a Nigerian account dedicated to domaining, this means that the only post on the account is about my domains. The account is more than 8 years old, but without friends or normal post. The only pictures are my logo and logos of my brandable domains.
YOU CAN CALL IT A NIGERIAN DOMAIN BUSINESS ACCOUNT.

Thanks for the heads-up, man. But does your location in Nigeria show on the profile?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
manlawal:
what browser i also tried my paypal not going
I use chrome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Geofavor:

Thanks.
There's an option to add leads on Undeveloped:
Under Sales activity, just click on new lead and you'll see it.
You can then go on to fill the buyers details.
The standard commission is 5% when done this way.
I hope this helps.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Teekzel(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Boss iyke please can I buy domain on freenom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ginalex(f): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Playz:
There's an option to add leads on Undeveloped:
Under Sales activity, just click on new lead and you'll see it.
You can then go on to fill the buyers details.
The standard commission is 5% when done this way.
I hope this helps.
You're heavensent for real.
God bless you large.
Tranxo needs to learn a thing or two from you..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qpetz: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ginalex:
You're heavensent for real.
God bless you large.
Tranxo needs to learn a thing or two from you..

Na wa for u ooh..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ginalex(f): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Qpetz:

Na wa for u ooh..
Hope say u see how d guy take answer questions wey people ask am... "type it on Google"... Like they didn't know there was google before they asked the question. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qpetz: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ginalex:
Hope say u see how d guy take answer questions wey people ask am... "type it on Google"... Like they didn't know there was google before they ask the question. undecided
smiley
No vex. The questions be don dey dey too much for am..
But he answered some, that's something.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ginalex(f): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Qpetz:

smiley
No vex. The questions be don dey dey too much for am..
But he answered some, that's something.
U sef check am na... If the person wey create this thread get that kyn mentality, many of us no go dey discuss domains now.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qpetz: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ginalex:
U sef check am na... If the person wey create this thread get that kyn mentality, many of us no go dey discuss domains now.

wink
Then you guys should redirect your questions to the OP and check the percentage he would answer.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ginalex(f): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Qpetz:

wink
Then you guys should redirect your questions to the OP and check the percentage he would answer.
But it wasn't the op that brought up the 5% thingy...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Geofavor:

Thanks.

To answer your question,I used to go about it in two ways. Firstly, I will get a screen shot of my conversation with a potential buyer, most especially if I have counter the offer of the buyer and I didn't receive any response from him. I will now email undeveloped to help me close the sale, given detail of the buyer and how much he offers and how much I intend selling. Undeveloped will pick it up from there and they might close the sale for you. [I got this nugget from Haykay2005 here on this thread and I have sold through it]

Another step you have to take is to go to undeveloped dashboard, navigate to sales activities, click on a lead,a drop menu that contains the domain name,name of the potential buyer,email address, phone no, and amount you intend to sell. Fill all these info accordingly. Then bellow it click negotion, or if you have closed the sales yourself click something like agreement or settled"not too sure of the English they use sha" then submit. Undeveloped will do the rest and if you eventually sell through this undeveloped will deduct 5% commission.

I hope this help

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Heyzee5:
Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 7:15am On Jan 20, 2019
ollybode:

To answer your question,I used to go about it in two ways. Firstly, I will get a screen shot of my conversation with a potential buyer, most especially if I have counter the offer of the buyer and I didn't receive any response from him. I will now email undeveloped to help me close the sale, given detail of the buyer and how much he offers and how much I intend selling. Undeveloped will pick it up from there and they might close the sale for you. [I got this nugget from Haykay2005 here on this thread and I have sold through it]

Another step you have to take is to go to undeveloped dashboard, navigate to sales activities, click on a lead,a drop menu that contains the domain name,name of the potential buyer,email address, phone no, and amount you intend to sell. Fill all these info accordingly. Then bellow it click negotion, or if you have closed the sales yourself click something like agreement or settled"not too sure of the English they use sha" then submit. Undeveloped will do the rest and if you eventually sell through this undeveloped will deduct 5% commission.

I hope this help
Thanks, this really help, I was about to ask question related to this, One of my end user replied that if I can call them, they would be happy to consider. Can I chat up undeveloped for this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Theweekend and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.