Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545042 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Hi kolad, how did you successfully sign up, and get verified on Namejet?
Thanks
sorry for replying late.I just filled the registration form. It even takes more than a week before I got approved.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Hi kolad, how did you successfully sign up, and get verified on Namejet?
Thanks
Sorry for replying late, I just filled the registration form, it takes more than a week for them to approved me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by okeysly(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2019
Chat up undeveloped and tell them you will apreciate it, if they can call the lead. They will definitely do
kolad59:
Thanks, this really help, I was about to ask question related to this, One of my end user replied that if I can call them, they would be happy to consider. Can I chat up undeveloped for this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2019
my domain whois data is showing this
clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited.

any1 has an idea why this is?

cc: expertix, haykay2005, iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2019
ollybode:

To answer your question,I used to go about it in two ways. Firstly, I will get a screen shot of my conversation with a potential buyer, most especially if I have counter the offer of the buyer and I didn't receive any response from him. I will now email undeveloped to help me close the sale, given detail of the buyer and how much he offers and how much I intend selling. Undeveloped will pick it up from there and they might close the sale for you. [I got this nugget from Haykay2005 here on this thread and I have sold through it]

Another step you have to take is to go to undeveloped dashboard, navigate to sales activities, click on a lead,a drop menu that contains the domain name,name of the potential buyer,email address, phone no, and amount you intend to sell. Fill all these info accordingly. Then bellow it click negotion, or if you have closed the sales yourself click something like agreement or settled"not too sure of the English they use sha" then submit. Undeveloped will do the rest and if you eventually sell through this undeveloped will deduct 5% commission.

I hope this help
can i do this for negotiations made via email, coz i already countered the offer of the buyer but he kept mute since then
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Contact undeveloped,provide detail info of the buyer, they might help
0ubenji:
can i do this for negotiations made via email, coz i already countered the offer of the buyer but he kept mute saince then
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
ollybode:
via that import leads section uh?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
ollybode:
Happy Birthday!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
yes and mail them as well, @ contact@undeveloped.com or simon@undeveloped.com, they will respond to your mail
0ubenji:
via that import leads section uh?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
thanks, boss
Playz:
Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
0ubenji:
my domain whois data is showing this
clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited.

any1 has an idea why this is?

cc: expertix, haykay2005, iykepromotions
This will help; https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/epp-status-codes-2014-06-16-en

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
ollybode:
when importing a lead.in the offer box..
Am I to fill in d amount I intend to sell or that which the buyer offered(dat i countered)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slingerf: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Thanks, can we say it is ok and wont interfere with selling of the domain.
iykepromotions:
This will help; https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/epp-status-codes-2014-06-16-en
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
slingerf:

Thanks, can we say it is ok and wont interfere with selling of the domain.
No problem. Just that if sold before 60 days it can't be transferred. (A Domain must be up 60 days old before it can be transferred out) But there's a shortcut. You simply do a "Domain push"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
iykepromotions:
thanks.

What baffles me is that the domain is transferable from the options..yet i see dat on the whois data.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
You fill in the amount you intend to sell in the offer exclusive vat box
0ubenji:
when importing a lead.in the offer box..
Am I to fill in d amount I intend to sell or that which the buyer offered(dat i countered)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Teekzel(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
My gtb MasterCard is not working for paypal who knows how to go about this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by amjustme2: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Any working netsol $1 promo code?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Teekzel:
My gtb MasterCard is not working for paypal who knows how to go about this?
Are you able to use the card online? If yes, you have to add it again, but if you were unable to use the card online; it meant Paypal is unable to charge the card, just go to any Gtb branch customers care and inform them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MubbyZhang(m): 2:33am On Jan 21, 2019
CONTENT MARKETING

I was in the university level when I joined an online training a friend introduced me to on how to create content and sell to make profit, I doubted it at first but something in says I can do it, so I was given six out of thousands of information topics that sell like crazy on the internet.
since 2017 till now, I have made a lot of money selling information on various topics. there was a time I sold a report on "How to buy low cost laptops and phones online" over 4 months period, I sold approximately 500 of those at N4000 per copy if you calculate it, that is about N500,000 per month.

After creating a topic that I know people will buy, so I find a market to sell it which is via Facebook and Instagram.
Then I realized the power of Information Marketing.

Knowledge is nothing without taking action
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Teekzel(m): 4:11am On Jan 21, 2019
expertix:
Are you able to use the card online? If yes, you have to add it again, but if you were unable to use the card online; it meant Paypal is unable to charge the card, just go to any Gtb branch customers care and inform them.
Its a gtinstant account /student account. I opened it without national id card. Could that be the reason ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 5:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Teekzel:

Its a gtinstant account /student account. I opened it without national id card. Could that be the reason ?
yes, that is Tier 1 account, kindly upgrade your account to Tier 3 account by providing them National ID card. Your current card can only pay local money(within Nigeria). I witnessed this last year when I wanted to buy with my friend card(same account as yours) but to no avail then I contact them via live chat so the representative explained to me.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 5:11am On Jan 21, 2019
First time of getting positive reply after asking buyer if he like to make offer, but this one weak me o, I listed the domain for $499 and buyer offer $1.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:09am On Jan 21, 2019
Good morning all. I have a challenge with network solutions, I have not been able to register domains since last night with my credit card. There's a domain I would love to register, please can anyone help me out? I will transfer the cash to your account and you buy and push the domain to me thereafter. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by manlawal(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2019
golamike:
Good morning all. I have a challenge with network solutions, I have not been able to register domains since last night with my credit card. There's a domain I would love to register, please can anyone help me out? I will transfer the cash to your account and you buy and push the domain to me thereafter. Thanks in anticipation.
Netsol is just akamu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Teekzel(m): 7:56am On Jan 21, 2019
kolad59:
First time of getting positive reply after asking buyer if he like to make offer, but this one weak me o, I listed the domain for $499 and buyer offer $1.
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Teekzel(m): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2019
kolad59:
yes, that is Tier 1 account, kindly upgrade your account to Tier 3 account by providing them National ID card. Your current card can only pay local money(within Nigeria). I witnessed this last year when I wanted to buy with my friend card(same account as yours) but to no avail then I contact them via live chat so the representative explained to me.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ginalex(f): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2019
kolad59:
if na me ehn, my response would be "why not ask if u could have it for free"

What nonsense!!! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2019
golamike:
You are not alone
You can buy from namesilo if you so love the domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2019
kolad59:
OYUINBO NO GET JOY.........
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 3RNEST(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2019
We approved upwork account within an hour.

Intrested kindly visit our whatsApp office.

See link below:

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: gentlekeny(m), asquad and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.