Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556412 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alickdavid(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
camobri:

namepros, youtube and ultimatly, google are there for me anyways.

Thing is, no matter how much you have read and studied, one would need some clarifications but from the 455 pages I have read, some of you love to feel larger than life when questions are asked especially those who insult and call people names for asking questions. I tell my students to always ask questions no matter how much they feel they know.

The bolded was the reason you mentioned ayelala and sonpona and that was why I quoted you. Mind you, that was my first comment in this thread.

We Nigerians have this feeling of entitlement which is very bad. Most of the questions asked has already been answered several times and you know what? They are the type of questions you type on Google and boom, you have your answers.

The funniest thing is guys asking questions that was answered in the previous page.

No one in this thread owe you or anyone the duty to answer your question so stop using the ayelala gibberish. It only makes people avoid answering your questions.

Remember what they say about humility.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Well it's normal bro. One should just move on and keep a positive vibe

Promxy94:
Just lost a sale
After a week of accepting the offer, and awaiting
The buyer messaged that he can't continue with purchase.
This is the second lost sale in this month.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
I see some crypto sales and I can't find any sense in them. Imagine words like cryptofish, cryptostylist, cryptopaper etc selling for gud figure. Whys it so, can one just handreg any word having crypto in it and still sell?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gabson91:
I see some crypto sales and I can't find any sense in them. Imagine words like cryptofish, cryptostylist, cryptopaper etc selling for gud figure. Whys it so, can one just handreg any word having crypto in it and still sell?

Thing is there are tons of crypto names that are yet unsold too. But you can try your hand on one and test the waters, you never know..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Josmila:

Thing is there are tons of crypto names that are yet unsold too. But you can try your hand on one and test the waters, you never know..

very true. I thought as much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
So I thought to share this

Last two transactions this past week was though with leads as a result of webpage error when trying to buy through undeveloped secure page

Had to do a lot of convincing to prove it wasn't scam. So like those thinking after reaching a deal with a lead they end up not buying and shutting u out this could be a reason too

A mail I got this evening from another lead trying to buy a domain and he sent me this mail too. In quote

"I was trying to purchase it and every time it said oops something went wrong on site. Called number went straight to voicemail, left message no one called me back. Looks like a scam to me so not interested anymore thanks"

I am convincing again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Branduche:

Last two transactions this past week was though with leads as a result of webpage error when trying to buy through undeveloped secure page

Had to do a lot of convincing to prove it wasn't scam. So like those thinking after reaching a deal with a lead they end up not buying and shutting u out this could be a reason too

A mail I got this evening from another lead trying to buy a domain and he sent me this mail too. In quote

"I was trying to purchase it and every time it said oops something went wrong on site. Called number went straight to voicemail, left message no one called me back. Looks like a scam to me so not interested anymore thanks"

I am convincing again

You may forward the name to him first, after which he pays via PayPal or wire.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alickdavid(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Branduche:

I am convincing again

Since you know the problem is from Undeveloped, I'm wondering why you haven't changed your landing page to either Afternic or any other one. It'll save you the stress of keep convincing buyers.

Also, you don't know how many potential buyers have passed due to this error. You're lucky you got a response from one of the lead.

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please, is there any app or software to use to send emails to several people where the recepients receive the messages individually? This will make outbounding faster.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Branduche:

Branduche please I have sent you countless pm's here but its like you never get them. Just kindly add me on whatsapp via this number 07035563445. I really need to talk with you. Thanks a million.

I am convincing again
Well, there will always be glitches in any business but I guess it would make sense to at least let those fellows at undeveloped know to forestall future loss bringing occurrences.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:26am On Mar 24, 2019
ndeekay:
Well, there will always be glitches in any business but I guess it would make sense to at least let those fellows at undeveloped know to forestall future loss bringing occurrences.

Absolutely! Such reoccurence isn't good for optics at all. Undeveloped will have to fix it, so efforts don't go in futility.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2019
Please read what I typed very well

alickdavid:

Since you know the problem is from Undeveloped, I'm wondering why you haven't changed your landing page to either Afternic or any other one. It'll save you the stress of keep convincing buyers.

Also, you don't know how many potential buyers have passed due to this error. You're lucky you got a response from one of the lead.

Think about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eruditerichy(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2019
PLEASE OOOO HELP A BROTHER, MBOK!I've just purchase dis domain houstonpainclinics. Please i want to set up a landing page and also list my domain in different market places. I av followed de procedure given in the thread as for landing page set up but wat i am seeing after clicking sell domain in namesilo a new page MARKET PLACE TAX DETAILS SHOWED UP.HOW DO I MOVE FROM DERE TO SET UP A LANDING PAGE.TANS

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins47(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Please, is there any app or software to use to send emails to several people where the recepients receive the messages individually? This will make outbounding faster.

I think you can use the broadcast feature of your mail for that.
It's denoted with the "BCC" acronym
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2019
What do you guys think of this name: Irelandusedcars.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2019
tosan200:
What do you guys think of this name: Irelandusedcars.com
Doesn't seem bad to me, but the most important thing is to research and see if there are possible end users you can outbound to, and if there are ads on its keywords.
Also, check to be sure that businesses in Ireland don't prefer .co.uk to .com, if not you may have a hard time selling .com names to them when they prefer .co.uk.
You can check this by looking at the extensions of the top domain names that come up when you browse its keywords (Ireland used cars), or other major keywords in general like buy cars Ireland, rent apartments Ireland, find jobs Ireland, etc. If the top sites mostly have .co.uk extension, that may be a sign that Irish businesses prefer the .co.uk extension to the .com.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2019
DonX001:

Doesn't seem bad to me, but the most important thing is to research and see if there are possible end users you can outbound to, and if there are ads on its keywords.
Also, check to be sure that businesses in Ireland don't prefer .co.uk to .com, if not you may have a hard time swelling .com names to them when they prefer .co.uk.
You can check this by looking at the extensions of the top domain names that come up when you browse its keywords (Ireland used cars), or other major keywords in general like buy cars Ireland, rent apartments Ireland, find jobs Ireland, etc. If the top sites mostly have .co.uk extension, that may be a sign that Irish businesses prefer the .co.uk extension to the .com.

Thanks for the reply. I think they prefer the .ie extension because it has being difficult selling the name. It also ranks very well on estibot and users pay $2 per click for advertisement for the name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2019
tosan200:

Thanks for the reply. I think they prefer the .ie extension because it has being difficult selling the name. It also ranks very well on estibot and users pay $2 per click for advertisement for the name.
@Bolded part, Ah, in that case it might be quite difficult to sell the name...but definitely not impossible.
So you've got no choice but to keep trying.
You might reduce the price to make it more enticing, and then use the line of "they can use it to redirect traffic to their main site" when negotiating with end users.
Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2019
DonX001:

@Bolded part, Ah, in that case it might be quite difficult to sell the name...but definitely not impossible.
So you've got no choice but to keep trying.
You might reduce the price to make it more enticing, and then use the line of "they can use it to redirect traffic to their main site" when negotiating with end users.
Wish you all the best.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2019
Akins47:

Worst solution ever ,ur message will be marked as spam immediately .. The best solution is manual outbounding or use a software that sends like a human but i can't see any yet because the smtp server will just send ur message to their compost bin after sometime of outbounding to protect their server from being blacklisted ..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Akins47:

Yes. I do sometimes. But it's not professional enough because you will still have to fill put a recipient at the to column which makes others to see it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
AYORICH:

Worst solution ever ,ur message will be marked as spam immediately .. The best solution is manual outbounding or use a software that sends like a human but i can't see any yet because the smtp server will just send ur message to their compost bin after sometime of outbounding to protect their server from being blacklisted ..
Really, will be happy if there is a software that handles that perfectly. It will make outbounding easy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
is the link still working
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Elemental:

Same thing happened to me after registering 2 domains with the link. The 2 domains I registered are not in my account but show as registered on whois. What does this mean?

how were you able to register with d link ?? my "find domain" button ain't working ....I just sent you a mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
arukwe123:
access visa card

bro how were you able to purchase ??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
0ubenji:
$2 PER DOMAIN
-------------
MINIMUM OF 2DOMAINS PER ORDER
-------------
I'LL BUY ONLY INTO NETSOL ACCT(s) U PROVIDE(old accts are preferrable, created as far back as early Feb or B4 then)
--------------
PURCHASE QUANTITY: Max. of 4domains per acct

0.90.6519.3604(whatsapp only)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0RIADE: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
It looks like getting a link that displays $1 is now almost impossible.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elemental(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Electricboy:

how were you able to register with d link ?? my "find domain" button ain't working ....I just sent you a mail

Maybe it's due to poor network, the button works fine for me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kest2000: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Needs More Info

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.