Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3573836 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olarid01: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Like someone pointed out before, I think it's kind of foolish to post sales report without the details? What's the point? Show off?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mattyrukee(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Congrats
camobri:
Yasss lord. yasssssss!
First sales alert. bought at 5 usd and sold for 600usd. inbound offers. Held for just 2 hours, waiting for btc transactions and I will tell more. Sex sells!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
olarid01:
Like someone pointed out before, I think it's kind of foolish to post sales report without the details? What's the point? Show off?

Lols bro I think it's individual preference....

But seriously speaking, that was not the purpose of the thread.

When I started domaining in March 2017, the reported sales of this thread was a motivation to me. Despite Namepros running a reported complete domain sale thread, but when you see reported sales on nairaland, it gives one that feeling that the business is real, because this are your fellow Nigerians making it....
Then people like Boss Iykepromotions, 2sexy, Farouksenior, Hankay2005, Treasure28, were always reporting sales to keep the ministry gingered..... And they report those sales sometimes ist on Nairaland, before reporting on namepros.And they report the full details of the domain not giving half details.

I don't really know the essence of reporting half detailed domain sales, before you know it, people will start forging sales....

I advice Don't report the sale until the money hits your Nigerian account, or until the money has been sent to your Nigerian account, or PayPal or Bitcoin wallet. So that when you report you will report a complete sale.

Thanks
And

GOD BLESS

MY GOD LIVES

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
olarid01:

You will be abuse by their so call BOSS

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
olarid01:

I think there's nothing wrong reporting sales without name if you have good reasons for that. However, I see it as wickedness and selfishness if your reason was that you've not registered other cities and you still don't want your fellow Nigerians to register them.

I don't think he will be able to know what to register if other people decides to be reporting half sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hi fam, what do y'all think about NYCflighttour.com and nyccitytour.com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Let me come in briefly...

The purpose of sharing sales is to :

1. Motivate others

2. Provide an insight on what sells.

If you now report a sale without details, then the purpose is defeated.
You can't try that on "namepros completed sales" thread, your post will be deleted immediately. There is a reason for that.

There is no point justifying an incomplete sales report, It's better you keep quiet. NDA is possible, we know that.

Or better still, provide hints like niche, is it brandable or kw? If yes, which of the categories? Made up, prefix+kw, kw+prefix, a play on original words, length and all...

To those that just sold, I wish you guys more of it. Congratulations.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
haykay2005:

1. Motivate others

You can't try that on "namepros completed sales" thread, your post will be deleted immediately. There is a reason for that.

There is no point justifying an incomplete sales report, It's better you keep quiet. NDA is possible, we know that.

Or better still, provide hints like niche, is it brandable or kw? If yes, which of the categories? Made up, prefix+kw, kw+prefix, a play on original words, length and all...

The BOSS I know..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
camobri:
Yasss lord. yasssssss!
First sales alert. bought at 5 usd and sold for 600usd. inbound offers. Held for just 2 hours, waiting for btc transactions and I will tell more. Sex sells!!!!!!!
but some desperate folks that either can't read English or are desperate to cash in on another man's thinking result (typical) obviously won't see this. Oya go force am make e tell you na..... undecided

Congrats jare brother man...... feel free to share if and when you wish to....

****Edited******

Pls Don't quote me if you can't understand simple English....... U definitely won't get a reply

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Standard92:
.]
Hi bro, I sent you sms. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Standard92:
.]
Hi I sent you sms thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
mazizitonene:
but some desperate folks that either can't read English or are desperate to cash in on another man's thinking result (typical) obviously won't see this. Oya go force am make e tell you na..... undecided

Bro don't defeat the purpose of the thread.....

No body is desperate here to cash into another man's thinking..
Am sure if people like the owner of this thread, had this mentality of yours, he won't have opened this thread, so nobody can benefit from his knowledge, and that of a few notable members, who have been beneficial to this thread...

We are correcting a notion, and not desperate to Tap into another man's wisdom.

You think if they leave all the niche to you, that you can be able to explore all. And sell all names from it...

I have said it before that because Dallas cookies sold doesn't mean Oklahoma cookies will sell...

I have said it severally, that if you haven't received your funds, into your local account, don't be in a haste to report a sale, so you don't report an incomplete sale...

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
haykay2005:

1. Motivate others

Exactly my thought boss haykay. Every post on the namepros thread you mentioned has full details of the sale.

Anyway, 9ja things will always be different so it's not surprising. Meanwhile the guy said he'll reveal more when he gets his bar.

That notwithstanding, it's good to see you here again my Oga.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
mazizitonene:

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
kenralph:

Exactly my thought boss haykay. Every post on the namepros thread you mentioned has full details of the sale.

Anyway, 9ja things will always be different so it's not surprising. Meanwhile the guy said he'll reveal more when he gets his bar.

Am always with the house bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goddys(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
kenralph:

Not everybody that claims to make sales really make any sale. We have underaged kids here

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Goddys:

Not everybody that claims to make sales really make any sale. We have underaged kids here

Lol....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
haykay2005:

Am always with the house bro. Thanks
Alright boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
(It's foolish to post sales report without details, what's the point? Show off?)

Bros it's also good to read the post and use your discretion to understand the reason behind such report.. don't be insulting persons on the thread sir

olarid01:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Exactly my point.
Just misusing keypads without the use of discretion.

mazizitonene:

****Edited******

Pls Don't quote me if you can't understand simple English....... U definitely won't get a reply

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2019
na wa ooo...

E go beta

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by siverspooon(m): 3:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Pls gurus in the house how do I set up a payment plan on namesilo. I don't understand what they mean by nickname. Pls help cc iykepromotions and others
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olarid01: 5:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Branduche:
(It's foolish to post sales report without details, what's the point? Show off?)

Bros it's also good to read the post and use your discretion to understand the reason behind such report.. don't be insulting persons on the thread sir

Discretion? Reason? Insulting? Perhaps you should shed more light....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:13am On Mar 26, 2019
siverspooon:
Pls gurus in the house how do I set up a payment plan on namesilo. I don't understand what they mean by nickname. Pls help cc iykepromotions and others
do you mean afternic?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2019
For those trying to derail this thread, I wonder what you stood to gain whether after this, you go to the bank to catch out money for this. Haykay2005 I appreciate your remarks on this. You made several valid points like the reason of reporting a sale ; mainly for motivation. You mentioned name pros too, yeah, where you're talking about, the subject line there is very clear "report completed sales with instruction that you need to report it complete. I knew that you know that there's another thread over there that have another subject line; where you can report a sale even without mentioning the name. Totally left for you to disclose or not. All in all, it's all about respecting other people's choice and opinions. The sale that golamike made, he even gave a hint that it's a GEO domain and he wish to explore other cities. Didn't he have the right?

This is an awareness thread. (to bring awareness other way to make money online genuinely from Nigeria) Not mainly meant to be reporting of sales. If you see a genuine thing that is working out for you, you can share it here professionally.

For some attention seekers, I would have replied you very well but there's no time.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Please how do I solve this,
Its been like this since last week.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2019
Globalsteelbuilding.com $250

Bought $6.99 four days ago, set up the landing page at namesilo and did some outbounding. I believe one of those contacted bought it. Already in use. Screenshot below;

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Please how do I solve this,
Its been like this since last week.
$1 promo is no longer working for everybody. If the domain is important to you, buy from namesilo; N2,550.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:

Bought $6.99 four days ago, set up the landing page at namesilo and did some outbounding. I believe one of those contacted bought it. Already in use. Screenshot below;

congrats the BOSS himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:
$1 promo is no longer working for everybody. If the domain is important to you, buy from namesilo; N2,550.

Oh
Thanks.

Could you please send me a sales letter?
I have sent countless emails.
Even messaged Facebook pages sote facebook disabled my account yet no sales the only thing I get is "we are not interested thanks"

hashydinheiro@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:

Congrats boss...

Why am after this half or partial sale reporting is that I personally feel, that Nigeria's will use it to derail this thread, People will start bringing up incomplete and non existing sales, reporting it as completed.before you know it will start defrauding gullibles who will think, they are truly making those constant sales....

That's why I like Namepros, it seems they gat good detectives there, and there questioning pattern, will make you know that yes, if truly this sale happened it's GOD GRACE, because the business isn't easy.

Congrats once again on your sale, and on your reported complete domain sale

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:

Congrats boss. More blessings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Huw(m), YOLO1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.