Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556784 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2019
2horsePOWER:

Oh
Thanks.

Could you please send me a sales letter?
I have sent countless emails.
Even messaged Facebook pages sote facebook disabled my account yet no sales the only thing I get is "we are not interested thanks"

hashydinheiro@gmail.com
when you get "we are not interested" move on to other competitors/companies. That's why it's advisable to buy a domain that has alot of competition.

Check your inbox for the template.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2019
Be like say I go follow you go this namesilo landing page���

iykepromotions:
$1 promo is no longer working for everybody. If the domain is important to you, buy from namesilo; N2,550.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Promxy94:

Congrats boss...

Why am after this half or partial sale reporting is that I personally feel, that Nigeria's will use it to derail this thread, People will start bringing up incomplete and non existing sales, reporting it as completed.before you know it will start defrauding gullibles who will think, they are truly making those constant sales....

That's why I like Namepros, it seems they gat good detectives there, and there questioning pattern, will make you know that yes, if truly this sale happened it's GOD GRACE, because the business isn't easy.

Congrats once again on your sale, and on your reported complete domain sale
I understand you bro but one thing I want to ask, why would anyone report a false sale? I mean what did he stand to gain? OK maybe persons that wish to report, may just back it up with a screenshot.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:
when you get "we are not interested" move on to other competitors/companies. That's why it's advisable to buy a domain that has alot of competition.

Check your inbox for the template.

Thank you
Appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Promxy94:

Congrats boss...

Why am after this half or partial sale reporting is that I personally feel, that Nigeria's will use it to derail this thread, People will start bringing up incomplete and non existing sales, reporting it as completed.before you know it will start defrauding gullibles who will think, they are truly making those constant sales....

That's why I like Namepros, it seems they gat good detectives there, and there questioning pattern, will make you know that yes, if truly this sale happened it's GOD GRACE, because the business isn't easy.

Congrats once again on your sale, and on your reported complete domain sale

nice one.....
but i am like, “what would it profit a man to report a sale that never happened”
If person lie say him sell, WETIN HE GAIN?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2019
justmykel:

nice one.....
but i am like, “what would it profit a man to report a sale that never happened”
If person lie say him sell, WETIN HE GAIN?
Attention
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olarid01: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:
Globalsteelbuilding.com $250

Bought $6.99 four days ago, set up the landing page at namesilo and did some outbounding. I believe one of those contacted bought it. Already in use. Screenshot below;
This is a beneficial report, it gives proof that something is working and we can also learn from it, not those half baked ones.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Im out-of here for good. Infact, I made no sales, it was all lies. You all now happy Let''s go down the coded way. Off to namepros.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olarid01: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2019
And for the guy shouting envy, you have no idea how irrelevant those sales are compared to what some are cashing out.....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:
I understand you bro but one thing I want to ask, why would anyone report a false sale? I mean what did he stand to gain? OK maybe persons that wish to report, may just back it up with a screenshot.
My boss I have been following this discussion since. Please permit me to have my say. Some people may report uncompleted sale for different reasons. One maybe to get attention from newbies. These newbies will email them through their signature and finally they try to exploit these newbies. Claiming to them to give what they don't even have. I think you need to set or let some people know some standard about this thread so that it may met its aim. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
cyriletifit:

My boss I have been following this discussion since. Please permit me to have my say. Some people may report uncompleted sale for different reasons. One maybe to get attention from newbies. These newbies will email them through their signature and finally they try to exploit these newbies. Claiming to them to give what they don't even have. I think you need to set or let some people know some standard about this thread so that it may met its aim. Thanks

Exactly that's why I said so, I know many newbies who pm daily for guidelines,and if I can tutor them.I always explain to them that am still learning,and should meet my teacher boss Iykepromotions,and if possible register for his class.But I know a few will want to cash into that opportunity, and earn a little out of those newbies.

I believe if I had done my due investigations, I wouldn't have been scammed of a peanut by that Domainsales username ... Who claimed to help people buy domains, whereby am not even sure he has a netsol account.

Thanks

Therefore any report we do here should be backed with screenshot if possible....

Just like Oubenji backs his domain purchase for people with screenshot

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by siverspooon(m): 9:23am On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:
do you mean afternic?

No sir I mean namesilo and even GoDaddy and even undeveloped
Pls help a brother sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by malachi2uk(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2019
Promxy94:

Exactly that's why I said so, I know many newbies who pm daily for guidelines,and if I can tutor them.I always explain to them that am still learning,and should meet my teacher boss Iykepromotions,and if possible register for his class.But I know a few will want to cash into that opportunity, and earn a little out of those newbies.

I believe if I had done my due investigations, I wouldn't have been scammed of a peanut by that Domainsales username ... Who claimed to help people buy domains, whereby am not even sure he has a netsol account.

Thanks

Therefore any report we do here should be backed with screenshot if possible....

Just like Oubenji backs his domain purchase for people with screenshot

Funny but you have a point...LOL

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by siverspooon(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:
do you mean afternic?

No namesilo and even GoDaddy and undeveloped
Pls I need help with that and how can I use bitcoin to receive payments in namesilo and undeveloped?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2019
siverspooon:

No namesilo and even GoDaddy and undeveloped
Pls I need help with that and how can I use bitcoin to receive payments in namesilo and undeveloped?
not compulsory you must fill in your payment details now. You can always fill that once a sale is made and you want to make a withdrawal. For bitcoins, namesilo no longer pay with it. But undeveloped still do, though not one of their funds withdrawal options but if you wish to get paid through bitcoins, just tell Simon in the chat box that you will prefer a bitcoin payment. He normally honors such request swiftly.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Can I list on undeveloped and afternic same time?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Sandycee:
Can I list on undeveloped and afternic same time?
yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2019
0ubenji:
buy_____juniper
emirates______tours
erotic___barbie
st_____hospitality
t____computers
yacht____america

CLIENTS I PURCHASED THE AFORE-LISTED DOMAINS FOR, HAVE REFUSED TO REQUEST TRANSFER FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW.
RESPECTIVE OWNERS HAVE UNTIL MARCH 31ST TO COME GET THEIR GOODS.

EFFECTIVE, APRIL 1ST, 2019. I'LL ASSUME IRREVOCABLE OWNERSHIP OF THESE DOMAINS AND LIST THEM FOR SALE. THANKS
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Guys, please
Im trying to buy a domain and when i check expired domains on expireddomains website.
the domain name is wish to buy is already registered.
Is it that there are people buying those expired domain at the speed of light?
Im not understanding o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2019
ib4real95:
Guys, please
Im trying to buy a domain and when i check expired domains on expireddomains website.
the domain name is wish to buy is already registered.
Is it that there are people buying those expired domain at the speed of light?
Im not understanding o
not only you is researching naw. You need to be very fast to register once you see a name that attracts you. Don't postpone.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:
not only you is researching naw. You need to be very fast to register once you see a name that attracts you. Don't postpone.
Ohh.. i thought as much
But if i have to be very fast, it means i wont have the time to research about the domain name. Or is there no need checking DA/PA of expired domain names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
ib4real95:

Ohh.. i thought as much
But if i have to be very fast, it means i wont have the time to research about the domain name. Or is there no need checking DA/PA of expired domain names?

Once you know what you're researching for, it shouldn't take you a long time to make a decision. Good domains usually don't stay long before being picked. You need to be fast but don't rush.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
ib4real95:

Ohh.. i thought as much
I mean be fast to register/buy once you've concluded with your research. Don't say "I will come back for it"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
golamike:

Once you know what you're researching for, it shouldn't take you a long time to make a decision. Good domains usually don't stay long before being picked. You need to be fast but don't rush.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:
I mean be fast to register/buy once you've concluded with your research. Don't say "I will come back for it"
Now.. i get
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:

Bought $6.99 four days ago, set up the landing page at namesilo and did some outbounding. I believe one of those contacted bought it. Already in use. Screenshot below;
Congrats on this fast sale boss.
If I may ask, why did you set up your landing page at Namesilo instead of Undeveloped as it's been suggested here many times?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Congrats on this fast sale boss.
If I may ask, why did you set up your landing page at Namesilo instead of Undeveloped as it's been suggested here many times?
Thanks.
Thanks. I use both undeveloped and namesilo sales lander for different domains. As you may know, both are reliable.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:

Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by manlawal(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
2horsePOWER:

Oh
Thanks.

Could you please send me a sales letter?
I have sent countless emails.
Even messaged Facebook pages sote facebook disabled my account yet no sales the only thing I get is "we are not interested thanks"

hashydinheiro@gmail.com
You are not alone bro , our own time is coming don't be too hasty. It is not a get quick rich

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
iykepromotions:

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jose718(f): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good evening house, plz I want to learn this domain business, can someone help me out plzzzzzzzz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
jose718:
Good evening house, plz I want to learn this domain business, can someone help me out plzzzzzzzz

Read the thread from page 1-400
Everything you need is there. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oshiofe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.