Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551275 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elemental(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
camobri:

yea yea. not adult names per say. some I eyed were sold already with good price. that is a good feeling, you know, seeing sales of names you bookmarked getting massive sales. maybe I should just go ahead and buy instead of reading.

How do you check prices of domains which were recently sold?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Really, will be happy if there is a software that handles that perfectly. It will make outbounding easy.

You are trying to create problems for yourself. When google blocks your account now, you'll come here to complain. What is the hardwork there? Just pushing the send button one by one is all you have to do after collecting email addresses. Even if you were contacting 100 prospects, it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. Where the work is is in finding and compiling those email addresses.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Please, is there any app or software to use to send emails to several people where the recepients receive the messages individually? This will make outbounding faster.

Mailshaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gabson91:
I see some crypto sales and I can't find any sense in them. Imagine words like cryptofish, cryptostylist, cryptopaper etc selling for gud figure. Whys it so, can one just handreg any word having crypto in it and still sell?
where did you find all these sales you mentioned
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 6660M0666: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Who get new link abeg.
I dan find tire.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
alickdavid:

The bolded was the reason you mentioned ayelala and sonpona and that was why I quoted you. Mind you, that was my first comment in this thread.

We Nigerians have this feeling of entitlement which is very bad. Most of the questions asked has already been answered several times and you know what? They are the type of questions you type on Google and boom, you have your answers.

The funniest thing is guys asking questions that was answered in the previous page.

No one in this thread owe you or anyone the duty to answer your question so stop using the ayelala gibberish. It only makes people avoid answering your questions.

Remember what they say about humility.
pls stop quoting me!! if you can't decipher jokes, then wahala ti e niyen. bTW, how many domauns have you sold?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
I accepted an offer since last week and the buyer is yet to make payment despite two reminders. I have received 3 offers since then though less than the offer I accepted. I can't find the domain again in my portfolio at undeveloped/com. Please, I need advice because this is my first lead/offers.
expertix
Branduche
Iykepromotions

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
alawi5k:
I accepted an offer since last week and the buyer is yet to make payment despite two reminders. I have received 3 offers since then though less than the offer I accepted. I can't find the domain again in my portfolio at undeveloped/com. Please, I need advice because this is my first lead/offers.
expertix
Branduche
Iykepromotions
You wont see the domain again in your portfolio because you have reached an agreement with a buyer. Tell undevelop about your new buyers so that they can relist the domain if the former buyer is not ready to pay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
100% working
Electricboy:

is the link still working ?? its bringing 4.95 dollars now instead of 1 dollar
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2019
0ubenji:
cc: EGUNSOLA14
the two names is received,thanks a bunch!!!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2019
This may interest some of us.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2019
alawi5k:
expertix
Branduche
Iykepromotions
tell undeveloped the time frame you want for the buyer to pay and if he didn't honor it, they should relist it. For this, I normally go for 24hrs

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Akins47:

I think you can use the broadcast feature of your mail for that.
It's denoted with the "BCC" acronym
not advisable as it will totally look like spamming and most of the messages will land in the spam folder.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2019
My facebook profile doesn't have my pix and I use a latin translation of my name. Can such be used for outbounding or it is risky?

They will soon tell me to read from page 1 now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Yasss lord. yasssssss!
First sales alert. bought at 5 usd and sold for 600usd. inbound offers. Held for just 2 hours, waiting for btc transactions and I will tell more. Sex sells!!!!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2019
camobri:
Yasss lord. yasssssss!
First sales alert. bought at 5 usd and sold for 600usd. inbound offers. Held for just 2 hours, waiting for btc transactions and I will tell more. Sex sells!!!!!!!

Congrats happy more sales

But don't forget to enrich the house, with more information, when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
camobri:
Yasss lord. yasssssss!
Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
camobri:
Yasss lord. yasssssss!

on a Monday morning!
guys this week go favor us
Congratulations on your sale comrade

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sold Buyoldstock.com
Netsol :$1
Venue: undeveloped
Inbound
SALE price $350
Hold time : 1month plus

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Gabson91:
Sold Buyoldstock.com
Inbound
SALE price $350

Congrats .......

This week shall favour me Too

AMEN

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Gabson91:
Sold Buyoldstock.com
Inbound
SALE price $350

Thank you sir......
More sales for you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Gabson91:
Sold Buyoldstock.com Netsol :$1 Venue: undeveloped Inbound SALE price $350 Hold time : 1month plus
Cograts
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
tosan200:
What do you guys think of this name: Irelandusedcars.com
They use their cctld .ie
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
camobri:

Thanks Jare. glo is useless should have neared the end. Now in 200 and screenshooting.

once I have finished, i would sumarized all i have learnt and post here for corrections. then start buying sex sex sex domains. cos Humans know nothing more than sex. ok. that was silly. hehehehhe

Guess you were right. S3x sells grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
camobri:
Yasss lord. yasssssss!

Congrats mate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Gabson91:
Sold Buyoldstock.com
Inbound
SALE price $350
Congratulations!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Gabson91:
Sold Buyoldstock.com
Inbound
SALE price $350

Big congrats! More to cone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kearneyLaya: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
You can Get a professional website for your business for as low as 1k - 7k depending on your domain name.
No down payment required.
Whatsapp or call 09051095131
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
what is the meaning of that two arrows on namesilo. i packed domains on undeveloped

what is the meaning?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by manlawal(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
camobri:
Yasss lord. yasssssss!
where did you sell it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
camobri:
Yasss lord. yasssssss!
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BlaQWolf: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: wisefingers and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.