Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550587 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by teekay619(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
You can also make money online as a freelancer .
For Nigerians i recommend Hirefreehands. Their website is hirefreehands.tech
Just go to the site, get registered and apply to be a verified freelancer . The verification takes a maximum of 2 days if your profile details are well filled and you submit a relevant means of identification.
Questions can also be asked to their online help desk on the home page of the website.
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by teekay619(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
You cold also visit hirefreehands.tech and get registered as a freelancer .
Its very simple, just fill in the details on your profilr.
also, send an email to verification@hirefreehands.tech with a valid means of identification and your portfolio.
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vision202020: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please, send e your sale letter @ vision2020ispossible@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
iykepromotions:
Just as I said I will inform you, sold two domains on Friday At $205 each. WestTexasInsurance.com and TampaPowerwashing.com. None replied my first outbounding but I followed up after few days. (The follow up I dropped earlier)

I bought TampaPowerwashing.com on 28 June while WestTexasInsurance.com was bought on 22nd all last month @ $6.99 each.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:
Just as I said I will inform you, sold two domains on Friday At $205 each. WestTexasInsurance.com and TampaPowerwashing.com. None replied my first outbounding but I followed up after few days. (The follow up I dropped earlier)

I bought TampaPowerwashing.com on 28 June while WestTexasInsurance.com was bought on 22nd all last month @ $6.99 each.

Congrats chief.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:

Congrats boss
quick question
buying geo domains with or without privacy which is better?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dreydoe:

Congrats boss
quick question
buying geo domains with or without privacy which is better?
use privacy. It's free at both namesilo and dynadot.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:
use privacy. It's free at both namesilo and dynadot.

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:

Congrats boss
I tap under this Grace
*It seems the company you sold canadsteelbuilding/com listed it for sale , I saw it listed on dan I confirmed it by seeing ontariosteelbuilding/king too*
Why don't the want it anymore, did they tell you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello gurus. My domain portfolio is increasing daily. Just thought of building a website that i can put/list all my domains. This will make the domains more visible to potential buyers. Is this a wise ideal? Who has done this or thought of this before? Is there a reference website that I can use as a prototype for this?
Haykay2005
BrandUche
Idealpro
Iykepromotions
2sexyus
Promxy94

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Hello gurus. My domain portfolio is increasing daily. Just thought of building a website that i can put/list all my domains. This will make the domains more visible to potential buyers. Is this a wise ideal? Who has done this or thought of this before? Is there a reference website that I can use as a prototype for this?
Haykay2005
BrandUche
Idealpro
Iykepromotions
2sexyus
Promxy94
Once thought of this sometimes ago but don't know how feasible it is since have not seen anybody do it. Let me wait for the bosses to analyse the situation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:
premium domain name means a domain already owned by someone else and CURRENTLY listed as a for sale at a marketplace.
what if it's a newly registered name? Cos before I registered it, it hasn't been registered before and all the domain registrers I checked listed the name as a premium domain name and available..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
EGUNSOLA14:
To God be the glory!!! Over a year and five months into domain business and with a total of 24 names, Just wakeup this morning to see that one of it was sold yesternight @ Dan.com for $350 bought for $1promo netso, held for six month. I will share the name later.thanks to the op, and other bosses in the house.
Congratulations.
Your first sale?
Your persistence paid off in $$$.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:

Congrats.
Sir during negotiations, did you import lead or you used bin, listing the price in the email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
congrats bro. more sales to us
EGUNSOLA14:
To God be the glory!!! Over a year and five months into domain business and with a total of 24 names, Just wakeup this morning to see that one of it was sold yesternight @ Dan.com for $350 bought for $1promo netso, held for six month. I will share the name later.thanks to the op, and other bosses in the house.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:

whenever I see your sales report it gives me joy.. I pray to sale even one of my domains at least for during my nysc I don't want to touch my allawee.. Unless for domain investing.
Boss congrats

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mr iyke is a genuis. I sent the newly dropped follow up content to some of my leads today.
The domain was purchased in less than 3 hrs for $205.

Houston software development // king

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
horlamilekan23:
Mr iyke is a genuis. I sent the newly dropped follow up content to some of my leads today.

Congrats man wink

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
horlamilekan23:

Can I gave it please. Eideambrose@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
AAA593:

Can I gave it please. Eideambrose@gmail.com

It's just two pages back
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just as I promised I'll report my first Brandpa Sale here:

Name: KANIBI dot com
Sales Venue : Brandpa

Sold price : $1700
Listed price : $2395
Reg Price: $1 Netsol promo
Hold time : 8 months.

Buyer made an offer of $1500 and I was contacted by Brandpa support to set my minimum price i can Accept for the name. I set my min price as : $1500. 3 days later name sold for $1700. Brandpa team helped to negotiate the price up with the buyer.

How I came about the name : I was inspired by the sale of Kanabi.com which sold for $10k at Sedo last year and Kaniba.com which sold at brandbucket last year also, both sales were reported on namepros. According to the kaniba.com seller, sale happened just few weeks after he listed name on brandbucket.
Mehn! so I decided to go into deep research to know why those sales, and later I discovered that "Kanabi.com is a guise term or a play on the word "Cannabi" which is short for "Cannabis". Wow that means it can make a good Cannabis brand I thought. So also was "Kaniba dot com" which infact was already developed site for selling Cannabis product. Then I decided to hand reg "Kanibi dot com" which sounded similar to the above-mentioned names and could easily make a good cannabis brand name. And i submitted it to brandpa.com (Brandable Marketplace) name was accepted and I listed it there. And by God's grace name sold after some months.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
horlamilekan23:

It's almost for me cos dude is yet pay, but overall it's a great strategy. Kudos to the bossman and congrats to you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
beckplanet:

Buyer made an offer of $1500 and I was contacted by Brandpa support to set my minimum price i can Accept for the name. I set my min price as : $1500. 3 days later name sold for $1700. Brandpa team helped to negotiate the price up with the buyer.

How I came about the name : I was inspired by the sale of Kanabi.com which sold for $10k at Sedo last year and Kaniba.com which sold at brandbucket last year also, both sales were reported on namepros. According to the kaniba.com seller, sale happened just few weeks after he listed name on brandbucket.
Mehn! so I decided to go into deep research to know why those sales, and later I discovered that "Kanabi.com is a guise term or a play on the word "Cannabi" which is short for "Cannabis". Wow that means it can make a good Cannabis brand I thought. So also was "Kaniba dot com" which infact was already developed site for selling Cannabis product. Then I decided to hand reg "Kanibi dot com" which sounded similar to the above-mentioned names and could easily make a good cannabis brand name. And i submitted it to brandpa.com (Brandable Marketplace) name was accepted and I listed it there. And by God's grace name sold after some months.

Massive congratulations to you!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Haykay2005
BrandUche
Idealpro
Iykepromotions
2sexyus
Promxy94
Good idea bro.......you can set up your own market place at namesilo. you can also use your custom domain with them.

set up mine some months ago and listed all my domains there.....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Congrats bro. I tap into your testimony
beckplanet:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
I have a domain I wish to use already. Can we discuss more on how to go about it?
massive1019:
Good idea bro.......you can set up your own market place at namesilo. you can also use your custom domain with them.

set up mine some months ago and listed all my domains there.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
beckplanet:

hard work pays......

more dollars to us all....

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tosyno23: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Congrats
congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
KubwaBoy:
I have a domain I wish to use already. Can we discuss more on how to go about it?
login to your namesilo account.....go to marketsite manager.....click on market. Or better still you can watch the video on how to setup your market place at namesilo. everything you need is there ranging from listing prince, BIN button, custom image for the domain etc....

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
I sent a sale later to an end user, he mailed me back that i should contact him. Please what should i tell him.

Please am new
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Josmila:

It's just two pages back
Send me please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
beckplanet:

Canibi has also been sold on brandbucket

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
beckplanet:

Have waited for your testimony since.. How do you suggest name to brandbucket? Unregistered name? Anybody?

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: AllLovingGod and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.