Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543203 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
I love brandables, happy for your sale
Congrats to all the recent sellers.
My story dey come am next in line
Well am never backing out just reg new brandable again
The last one dindt go down well, so tried again
Let me hear your genuine thought about this one
Am open to all advice, willing to learn how brandable works and if a name sounds good to me I think it shouldn't just be me alone need other appraisal.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Congratulations @beckplanet
More Massive Sales to come.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:
Just as I said I will inform you, sold two domains on Friday At $205 each. WestTexasInsurance.com and TampaPowerwashing.com. None replied my first outbounding but I followed up after few days. (The follow up I dropped earlier)

I bought TampaPowerwashing.com on 28 June while WestTexasInsurance.com was bought on 22nd all last month @ $6.99 each.
Congratulations chief
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
congratulations to all latest sellers...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Someone just listed kannibi.com on undeveloped recently.

The hustle is real!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
horlamilekan23:
Mr iyke is a genuis. I sent the newly dropped follow up content to some of my leads today.
The domain was purchased in less than 3 hrs for $205.

Houston software development // king
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RICHMAN247(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
I want to buy a domain now.I don't want the mistake I made to repeat itself. Please, gurus in the house what and what should I check for in order to buy a quality domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
TamedWolf90:

Have waited for your testimony since.. How do you suggest name to brandbucket? Unregistered name? Anybody?

I buy names then submit to them for appraisal.

I deal majorly on Brandable Names. So a large part of my portfolio is Brandable Names, meaning I mostly have more names to submit to Brandbucket/SquadHelp/Brandpa.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
Playz:
Congratulations @beckplanet
More Massive Sales to come.

Thanks bro. Wishing everyone massive sales!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
beckplanet:

I buy names then submit to them for appraisal.

I deal majorly on Brandable Names. So a large part of my portfolio is Brandable Names, meaning I mostly have more names to submit to Brandbucket/SquadHelp/Brandpa.

Mind if we talk offline?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:
Just as I said I will inform you, sold two domains on Friday At $205 each. WestTexasInsurance.com and TampaPowerwashing.com. None replied my first outbounding but I followed up after few days. (The follow up I dropped earlier)

I bought TampaPowerwashing.com on 28 June while WestTexasInsurance.com was bought on 22nd all last month @ $6.99 each.

Congrats boss. More sales.

Can you kindly quote the follow up template. I checked 6 previous pages but can't find it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
beckplanet:
Just as I promised I'll report my first Brandpa Sale here:

Name: KANIBI dot com
Sales Venue : Brandpa

Sold price : $1700
Listed price : $2395
Reg Price: $1 Netsol promo
Hold time : 8 months.

Congrats bro

Very ingenious

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
iykepromotions:

Na just #500 delay me from buying westtexasinsurance.com

Knew it was you who bought it.

More sales boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
beckplanet:

Buyer made an offer of $1500 and I was contacted by Brandpa support to set my minimum price i can Accept for the name. I set my min price as : $1500. 3 days later name sold for $1700. Brandpa team helped to negotiate the price up with the buyer.

How I came about the name : I was inspired by the sale of Kanabi.com which sold for $10k at Sedo last year and Kaniba.com which sold at brandbucket last year also, both sales were reported on namepros. According to the kaniba.com seller, sale happened just few weeks after he listed name on brandbucket.
Mehn! so I decided to go into deep research to know why those sales, and later I discovered that "Kanabi.com is a guise term or a play on the word "Cannabi" which is short for "Cannabis". Wow that means it can make a good Cannabis brand I thought. So also was "Kaniba dot com" which infact was already developed site for selling Cannabis product. Then I decided to hand reg "Kanibi dot com" which sounded similar to the above-mentioned names and could easily make a good cannabis brand name. And i submitted it to brandpa.com (Brandable Marketplace) name was accepted and I listed it there. And by God's grace name sold after some months.
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
beckplanet:

Buyer made an offer of $1500 and I was contacted by Brandpa support to set my minimum price i can Accept for the name. I set my min price as : $1500. 3 days later name sold for $1700. Brandpa team helped to negotiate the price up with the buyer.

How I came about the name : I was inspired by the sale of Kanabi.com which sold for $10k at Sedo last year and Kaniba.com which sold at brandbucket last year also, both sales were reported on namepros. According to the kaniba.com seller, sale happened just few weeks after he listed name on brandbucket.
Mehn! so I decided to go into deep research to know why those sales, and later I discovered that "Kanabi.com is a guise term or a play on the word "Cannabi" which is short for "Cannabis". Wow that means it can make a good Cannabis brand I thought. So also was "Kaniba dot com" which infact was already developed site for selling Cannabis product. Then I decided to hand reg "Kanibi dot com" which sounded similar to the above-mentioned names and could easily make a good cannabis brand name. And i submitted it to brandpa.com (Brandable Marketplace) name was accepted and I listed it there. And by God's grace name sold after some months.
Congrats.
BTW brandbucket/brandpa/squadhelp, which brandable platform is your best?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khalAyo(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Big thanks to @iykepromotions for my first sale of the month. Used the followup letter and sold Illinoiswindowtinting/king in less than 3 hours

Sale price: $105
Sale venue: Undeveloped
Hold Time: less than 1 month

Thanks to all the bosses in the house and more sales to all of us!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2019
khalAyo:
Big thanks to @iykepromotions for my first sale of the month. Used the followup letter and sold Illinoiswindowtinting/king in less than 3 hours

Congrats bro. Did you send the follow up letter to everybody or only thode who showed interest?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Congrats.
BTW brandbucket/brandpa/squadhelp, which brandable platform is your best?

At the moment there's so much hype around SquadHelp so I'll go with them. My Reasons are: So much hype + influx of buyers + Advert and Marketing = more Exposure and more Sales.

Brandpa on the other hand is relatively slow lately with most traffic flying to SquadHelp nowadays.

Brandbucket is a little saturated at the moment. Previously had 50 thousand names in their marketplace and now 80 thousand plus names listed in their marketplace after they acquired Brandroot. Only large portfolio sellers can survive there.

My take.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khalAyo(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2019
KubwaBoy:

Congrats bro. Did you send the follow up letter to everybody or only thode who showed interest?

Sent it to everybody

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2019
beckplanet:

At the moment there's so much hype around SquadHelp so I'll go with them. My Reasons are: So much hype + influx of buyers + Advert and Marketing = more Exposure and more Sales.

Brandpa on the other hand is relatively slow lately with most traffic flying to SquadHelp nowadays.

Brandbucket is a little saturated at the moment. Previously had 50 thousand names in their marketplace and now 80 thousand plus names listed in their marketplace after they acquired Brandroot. Only large portfolio sellers can survive there.

My take.
Thanks for the insight.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2019
beckplanet:

This is awesome and massive. Love the wisdom put into play. Weldone!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jaymaq(m): 1:52am On Jul 09, 2019
Nice thread. I've already opened accounts with Brandpa / BrandBucket / SquadHelp and listed some premium domains there. Hope to make some sales and share my own testimony.

To generate more business ideas and improve your business acumen, see this page: https://naijafaq.com/in/business/

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 3:18am On Jul 09, 2019
horlamilekan23:
Mr iyke is a genuis. I sent the newly dropped follow up content to some of my leads today.
The domain was purchased in less than 3 hrs for $205.

Houston software development // king
bro please send me the follow up letter. Juderaphaels96@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 3:19am On Jul 09, 2019
khalAyo:

Sent it to everybody
please send me the follow up letter juderaphaels96@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:12am On Jul 09, 2019
khalAyo:

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RICHMAN247(m): 6:13am On Jul 09, 2019
I want to buy a domain now.I don't want the mistake I made to repeat itself. Please, gurus in the house what and what should I really check for in order to buy a quality domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 6:26am On Jul 09, 2019
iykepromotions:
I dropped one follow up the other time, may be this, may be similar to this. This follow up is whether you got a reply or not. Just adjust the price and contact all those you've contacted before. That's all. Make your price to be very attractive. For example, if you put your price at $550 initially, slash it to $250 and do the follow up;

Good morning. I have decided to sell this domain - - - - - - - - - - for $205. I know you're interested but may not be OK with the former price. For today, you can get it for just $205. If interested, visit www. - - - - - - - -

.... And if you're not interested, let me know so as to contact other organizations /companies.

Techlevels
www.----------------------

============================================

NB; used it to sell two domains yesterday @ $205 each. Will drop the full sales report on Monday

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=hourl post=80080225][/quote] thanks for the letter boss. Please what can possibly be wrong when a I domain I bought yesterday and put up for sale on dan.com is giving me this: " Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (11)."

Can someone please guide me. I used the old undeveloped name servers or have they changed it. Please help.

Thanks house.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2019
ndeekay:
thanks for the letter boss. Please what can possibly be wrong when a I domain I bought yesterday and put up for sale on dan.com is giving me this: " Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (11)."

Can someone please guide me. I used the old undeveloped name servers or have they changed it. Please help.

Thanks house.
i guess u bought from Namesilo, if yes I'd just change it to their nameservers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2019
Gabson91:
i guess u bought from Namesilo, if yes I'd just change it to their nameservers.
No Gabson. I actually bought from network solutions. So What can possibly be the problem? Please help!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2019
Favour196:

Congrats boss
I tap under this Grace
*It seems the company you sold canadsteelbuilding/com listed it for sale , I saw it listed on dan I confirmed it by seeing ontariosteelbuilding/king too*
Why don't the want it anymore, did they tell you?
lol at did they tell me why. Well it's CanadaSteelBuilding.com, they put it in use almost immediately after purchase. Sold ontariosteelbuilding.com to them yesterday though not that much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
iykepromotions:
lol at did they tell me why. Well it's CanadaSteelBuilding.com, they put it in use almost immediately after purchase. Sold ontariosteelbuilding.com to them yesterday though not that much.

G. Morning boss

Pls, can I know the subject line you used for your outbounding... For sales letter and follow up..

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Apus, miftaudeen(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.