Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546149 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thanks boss

ikhalyfah:

Sent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
Did a lil bit of lock and load all in �

iowahomemovers
Oaklandnursinghome
Smithgaragedoors
Yonkerslandscaping
Edmontontutor
Jeeprepairs
Baltimorepetsitters
Californiasportscenter
Digitalsignagekiosks
Americafoodbank
Wifisecuritysystem
Westseattleplumbing

What do you think?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
djpoepe:

iowahomemovers
Oaklandnursinghome
Smithgaragedoors
Yonkerslandscaping
Edmontontutor
Jeeprepairs
Baltimorepetsitters
Californiasportscenter
Digitalsignagekiosks
Americafoodbank
Wifisecuritysystem
Westseattleplumbing

What do you think?

Very nice Geo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Sent

iCauseTrouble:

Please help me with the software. Thanks in anticipation
smalljagabann@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
djpoepe:

iowahomemovers
Oaklandnursinghome
Smithgaragedoors
Yonkerslandscaping
Edmontontutor
Jeeprepairs
Baltimorepetsitters
Californiasportscenter
Digitalsignagekiosks
Americafoodbank
Wifisecuritysystem
Westseattleplumbing

What do you think?
Thanks. I got it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
djpoepe:

iowahomemovers
Oaklandnursinghome
Smithgaragedoors
Yonkerslandscaping
Edmontontutor
Jeeprepairs
Baltimorepetsitters
Californiasportscenter
Digitalsignagekiosks
Americafoodbank
Wifisecuritysystem
Westseattleplumbing

What do you think?

Decent Geo domains.
With hard and persistent outbounding, u shall smile!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Thanks chief
How do we move from decent to great?
Any tip??

ikhalyfah:

Decent Geo domains.
With hard and persistent outbounding, u shall smile!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Can't find where to download the app in the link. So many redirections
djpoepe:
Thanks chief
Any tip??

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
djpoepe:
Thanks chief
Any tip??

Oboi me sef na Newbie oo
Ask thrm bosses
@Iykepromotions
@beckplanet
@branduche
Etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please, how long does it take to push a domain from one dynadot account to another?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haon: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Favour196:

Very nice Geo

can't find a place to post at the chat session of namepros. I decided to create a thread and was told to upgrade.I tot it was free to post on namepros chat. pls, how do i go about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
haon:

can't find a place to post at the chat session of namepros. I decided to create a thread and was told to upgrade.I tot it was free to post on namepros chat. pls, how do i go about it.
It is free but you must have become 'established member' keep using other sections you will soon be upgrade. (free)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
I'll be sorta like you owe me for the worth and not the reg fee gringo
iCauseTrouble:

Thanks. I used Branduche approach before I saw slimjosh43 approach.
I guess the guy is also a domain flipper or the former owner of the domain.
I told him my price (995). He countered with $50 and that I should make my gain from it since I bought the domain name for $12.
I told him his offer is wayless than what I can consider. He then sent me a misspelt variation of the name which he will register if I do not accept the offer.
I told him to go ahead to register the misspelt variation. He then asked me to give him discount on the name.
Gave him a 50% discount by slashing the price from 995 to $500.
He countered it an offer of $75 and that he is giving me 24 hours to accept the offer.
I just replied him and told him am not in a hurry to sell tge name. I also gave him 48 hours to pay the $500 after which I will increase it to the initial price.
All through our chats, he was just mentioning that I registered the domain for $12 and I shouldn't be looking for too much gain grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Smart
djpoepe:

iowahomemovers
Oaklandnursinghome
Smithgaragedoors
Yonkerslandscaping
Edmontontutor
Jeeprepairs
Baltimorepetsitters
Californiasportscenter
Digitalsignagekiosks
Americafoodbank
Wifisecuritysystem
Westseattleplumbing

What do you think?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2019
makaecoman:
Please, how long does it take to push a domain from one dynadot account to another?
It should take minutes. After pushing make sure you check out your cart, just like when u are buying a new domain. I made that mistake recently when trying to do my first push to DAN with this same registrar. I didn't checked out and I told DAN that have don the push. It took me a day before I got it right.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 01, 2019
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 6:09am On Sep 01, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Attached is the spreadsheet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 6:38am On Sep 01, 2019
ikhalyfah:

*Open MS Excel
*Using "Choose" and "Randbetween" formulas
*create ur formula, insert populous US cities in one column, and keyword services/product in the other
*save
*each time u refresh, d cities and services will shuffle.
*be selecting each combination that suits u and check its availability
*until u find d right domain

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2019
Thanks. I had checked out. Apparently it takes a few hours.

Simpsonrocket:

It should take minutes. After pushing make sure you check out your cart, just like when u are buying a new domain. I made that mistake recently when trying to do my first push to DAN with this same registrar. I didn't checked out and I told DAN that have don the push. It took me a day before I got it right.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2019
BostonMovingExperts//com
Sales price : $100
Sales Venue : Dan
Purchase price : $5.99 Dynadot
Picked from : Expireddomains//net
Hold time : less than 2 months (Did outbound and lost hope when the company with the .org extension replied that they were not interested. Yesterday, I decided to reduce the BIN of some of my domains to $100 and while still sending mails, I got a mail from Simon that my name had been sold and apparently it was one of the guys I had sent mails to before, the person didn't even reply any if my mails, just went ahead to purchase the name maybe because in my mail I made it seem like they were getting a rare and limited deal. I'm grateful to God and everyone here because this sale happened at a time when I really needed money)
Shalom

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2019
makaecoman:
BostonMovingExperts//com
Hold time : less than 2 months (Did outbound and lost hope when the company with the .org extension replied that they were not interested. Yesterday, I decided to reduce the BIN of some of my domains to $100 and while still sending mails, I got a mail from Simon that my name had been sold and apparently it was one of the guys I had sent mails to before, the person didn't even reply any if my mails, just went ahead to purchase the name maybe because in my mail I made it seem like they were getting a rare and limited deal. I'm grateful to God and everyone here because this sale happened at a time when I really needed money)
Shalom
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2019
Thanks boss

How can the selections get better?
It’s a monthly thing so I need to upgrade learning before buying the next set

Branduche:
Smart
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haon: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2019
IDEALCASH:
It is free but you must have become 'established member' keep using other sections you will soon be upgrade. (free)

Thanks baba
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2019
makaecoman:
BostonMovingExperts//com
Shalom
Congrats. More sales to you and every member of this thread.
Happy New Month to everybody

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2019
makaecoman:
BostonMovingExperts//com
Shalom

Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2019
makaecoman:
BostonMovingExperts//com
Shalom
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Joesno(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2019
richkal:

If your level of curiosity is high, you should have been reading the thread from the beginning by now. You've got the best of reply from branduche. If you can't read the entire thread, go contact Oga Iyke, there are some of his students who recoup their investment back in short period of time. Yours too could be the same.
k, tNks I will
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haon: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2019
plz house, I've registered 3 names with namesilo with my naira MasterCard without any issue, but just 2days ago I wanted to register another name and I choose to select d previous saved card, pin was requested and I provided my ATM pin and got error msg. so I decided to refill d form using dsame card, i input my house address as billing address and 102212 as postal code. I got an error msg dt my billing address is not correct. pls what can u suggest I do?

note: the billing address supplied is same with address on my bank account statement. GTBank.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2019
haon:

pin was requested and I provided my ATM pin and got error msg. so I decided to refill d form using dsame card, i input my house address as billing address and 102212 as postal code. I got an error msg dt my billing address is not correct
note: the billing address supplied is same with address on my bank account statement. GTBank.

1)ATM pin should be Security number
2)The form was for a new payment option,filling it with the same info probably led to errors.
3)Billing address must tally with what you put in as your personal address in your namesilo profile.

Go back and delete your previous card info & start all over again. Check namesilo FAQ for how to go about that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Quick question, pls is it a TABOO sending outbound weekends

Seems it's the time i have most time.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haon: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2019
SKhanmi:

1)ATM pin should be Security number
2)The form was for a new payment option,filling it with the same info probably led to errors.
3)Billing address must tally with what you put in as your personal address in your namesilo profile.

Go back and delete your previous card info & start all over again. Check namesilo FAQ for how to go about that
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2019
makaecoman:
BostonMovingExperts//com
Shalom
Congrats bro. Kindly send me the sales letter you sent. .... don't quote the email pls. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.