Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550959 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Amahlegacy(m): 2:41am On Sep 03, 2019
i saw ATONIC/COM...but b4 i could register it somebody else did...estibot now appraised it @ $5800...i guess it was not my luck smiley smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 3:10am On Sep 03, 2019
Amahlegacy:
i saw ATONIC/COM...but b4 i could register it somebody else did...estibot now appraised it @ $5800...i guess it was not my luck smiley smiley
Bro Atonic//com would never have dropped....it would have been snagged by the sharks. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zilious2(m): 3:16am On Sep 03, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 4:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Submitted unregistered domain names still pending on squadhelp since last week Thursday. This is strange
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Hmm
No body else did
Amahlegacy:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 6:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Condo domains sell really low
But u can try Ur luck
And find niche that works for you
Don't follow the niche
Follow his tactics and strategy
nkeona:
This Oj samson of a guy can really make good use of opportunity he has been selling condominium domains Condo, Condos. Adding some good keywords at the end you guys should explore this market
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Carmal90:

Yes sir, but me I can't quote that $1.5k ohh, you get mind sir......
Most times it's like a game of poker. Bluffs and counter bluffs. But you will be on a stronger ground during negotiations if your are not in a hurry.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2019
tranxo:

Chai. And a gem changed hands just like that?

Well, I had a Loooooong write up I wanted to post under your question about whether you should accept the offer or not, but water, plenty water don pass under bridge.

Let me chip something in.

ONLY YOU as a seller ought to answer the question about whether to accept an offer or not. It doesn't matter what others say - Yes or No. They are not in your financial circumstances, social cadre, frame of mind, etc.

A first offer of $200 should give you a heads up that you have a gem in your hands.

If possible, don't act under the pressure of reporting a sale, and lose a great name.

I advise we all go and download tips on acquiring great negotiation skills. When I reported my first sale on DAN here in Jan., someone here told me I get mind to counter an offer of $1,500 for a geo service name

What do I know? What am I saying?

If you NEED the money, you know what to do. If you don't, you also know what to do.

Point to note is that sales don't necessarily have to be concluded in a day. Some negotiations take weeks, months, years to conclude.

Reinvest wisely. Congrats.
Exactly what I said man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2019
Pls house, what do you think about these two domain. I pick them from expireddomains. Registered and list them on Epik.
jacksonvillegynecologist/king)
metalroofingessex/king)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2019
Pls somebody should help access these two domain just acquire them by as noob.
jacksonvillegynecologist/com
metalroofingessex/com
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shady45(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2019
tranxo:

Web designer with no website. Go find better work ooo.

Did you ask for it and I didn't show you?Troll with maturity
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Your advertising isn't right though
shady45:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Branduche:
Condo domains sell really low
But u can try Ur luck
And find niche that works for you
Don't follow the niche
Follow his tactics and strategy

If I might ask sir

What are his tactics and strategy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2019
shady45:

Go and find your calling. You have FAILED woefully in this particular venture. Hope this is matured enough for you. Mtscheeeeewwww!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2019
If you have a nominalia.com account, they currently have 4.90€(#1993) / dot com transfer and also 1.90€/ dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2019
Hello house, I requested for the authorization code from network solution to a domain sold. I received it and gave it to dan and I got this message this morning.

"please wat can I do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Gabson91:
Hello house, I requested for the authorization code from network solution to a domain sold. I received it and gave it to dan and I got this message this morning.

"please wat can I do
Did you unlock the domain? If there is Privacy on it, deactivate it too.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2019
tranxo:

Did you unlock the domain? If there is Privacy on it, deactivate it too.
yes sir, i unlocked it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2019
Gabson91:
yes sir, i unlocked it
What's the expiry date?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Gabson91:

"please wat can I do
Please, how did you ask network solution for Auth Code. Dan is also requesting me for the code
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2019
jamih:
If you have a nominalia.com account, they currently have 4.90€(#1993) / dot com transfer and also 1.90€/ dot com
House, is it advisable i buy, and wait for 60days b4 i list on markplace and start outbound?
So i can smoothly transfer out wen sold?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
jamih:
Showing 34€ at checkout
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
jamih:

Do they have free whois privacy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Showing 34€ at checkout

Same here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
jamih:
.. showing 34€
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Amahlegacy:

You dind't see for reg, it was reg since 2000
Maybe you meant dropcatch

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

For a domain that contains "coin" ?
Bro... What price did you have in mind to sell it?
My BIN is $499
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
tranxo:

Chai. And a gem changed hands just like that?

Well, I had a Loooooong write up I wanted to post under your question about whether you should accept the offer or not, but water, plenty water don pass under bridge.

Let me chip something in.

ONLY YOU as a seller ought to answer the question about whether to accept an offer or not. It doesn't matter what others say - Yes or No. They are not in your financial circumstances, social cadre, frame of mind, etc.

A first offer of $200 should give you a heads up that you have a gem in your hands.

If possible, don't act under the pressure of reporting a sale, and lose a great name.

I advise we all go and download tips on acquiring great negotiation skills. When I reported my first sale on DAN here in Jan., someone here told me I get mind to counter an offer of $1,500 for a geo service name

What do I know? What am I saying?

If you NEED the money, you know what to do. If you don't, you also know what to do.

Point to note is that sales don't necessarily have to be concluded in a day. Some negotiations take weeks, months, years to conclude.

Reinvest wisely. Congrats.
Thank you sir, Is just that I just enter the game and I have not make any sale yet so my blood de hot

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
johnoj24:

My BIN is $499

If I were you I would hold on for 1year plus. Better offers must surely come.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

If I were you I would hold on for 1year plus. Better offers must surely come.

This sale is worth it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
johnoj24:

Thank you sir, Is just that I just enter the game and I have not make any sale yet so my blood de hot
Lol. I thought as much. After all said and done, DO NOT regret the sale. Whatever money you may have left on the table by seemingly being in a hurry, see it as WORTHY payment for lesson well learnt.

Nobody here knows it all. We continue learning with each experience.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Igbaf: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please do you guys normally see views on your parked domains on Afternic:

I used to see views but hardly see any views now,does it mean something is wrong with my account:

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.