Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3558191 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2019
ebymy:
Sales Report

I sold two domains last month (August), the first time I will be making such sales in a single month as I rely mostly on inbound sales pending when I learn the Art of doing outbound mails.

Earlier I sold one domain in June and another domain in July after I had reduced the Buy Now price for the domains to $499. Below is the report for the sales.

Automategate/com – Registered at Godaddy @ $8.47 in January 2018 and sold at Afternic in August 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

AtlantaVR/com – Registered at Namesilo @ $6.99 in June 2019 and sold at Afternic in August 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

Marketingonweb/com – Registered at Godaddy @ $8.47 in August 2017 and sold at Afternic in July 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

VRJoker/com – Registered at Namesilo @ $6.99 in November 2018 and sold at Afternic in June 2019 @ $499. Inbound.

Thank God for this.

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2019
tysonnn:
You're right on time. It just started.
Graçias
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2019
Branduche:
I bought StantonMartialArts.com sometime this year cause I realised the real owner forgot to renew it, and it dropped that day. I sent him a mail and he said how did I get this domain that it's his. Called me that elchapo I once said here. Told him to contact his internet marketing team to understand that I didn't steal the domain. Few days later he reached me that he understands now and wants the domain back to godaddy where he had it how possible is it, lead him on, he enjoyed the conversation and bought at my price and he is willing to transfer to godaddy much later

So you need to understand domaining requires common sense

Greetings bro. How did you know that he FORGOT to renew it and not that he let it drop intentionally?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2019
mazizitonene:
HAPPY SUNDAY AND A HAPPY NEW MONTH folks

The Lazy domainer in the building cool ........ma first regged domains be expiring..... one year birthday in domaining cheesy

So last month made it one year since i stumbled upon this beautiful thread and decided to join the train....cool cool I must say it has sure been worth it, domaining lazily, registering craps at the beginning, learning along the way from the masters..........will like to say a big gracias to the bosses here for their inputs, especially boss iyke for starting this thread, though i'm the laziest serious domainer i know, wink no even get strength to follow namepros sef tongue ..........still been able to make really decent bucks looking back cool still learning tho......if you're about to go in, yea it's worth it if you know what you're doing. Sold over 20+.... portfolio 100+

Not really....outbound whenever you can.....however, personally i prefer working days/hours

that parking stuff sha....parked some domains with bodis for like 4 months now, checked recently and saw $22, and its got me thinking recently, working on stuff.....but basically, focus on selling and on geos for quick flips, brandables for patience (big bucks)
most recent sales, carlsbadpoolservice.com (outbound) @$499 ( a month hold time), homesolarsolutions.com (inbound) (6 month plus) @$300
both sold @ Afternic
meanwhile abeg which one is the cheapest .com registrar currently ? anyone on promo
This one wey my BOSS share sales report, September go sweet o. More sales bro and should I say, "happy one year anniversary"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2019
cdor777:

Did I remember to tell you that their push is instantly not three days unlike Netsol
Push is a day with netsol.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2019
He had the domain on all online documents,
tysonnn:

Greetings bro. How did you know that he FORGOT to renew it and not that he let it drop intentionally?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Branduche:

I have two similar domain names

One is a mecahnic, he still uses the domain on all online, Documents have sent him mails, but he has never replied any, I just stopped mailing him, and the domain has numerous visits. His Facebook page is very active, I will still hold on to the name for one more year.

Second one is also active, but have refused to buy the domain.
This two domains gets me many views to my portfolio.

There is another, she uses the dot network version of the domain and is not even bothered on the dot com, after several mails. Though she is a real estate agent shall. I plan dropping this one.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2019
Branduche:
Please I don't understand
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2019
Promxy94:

One is a mecahnic, he still uses the domain on all online, Documents have sent him mails, but he has never replied any, I just stopped mailing him, and the domain has numerous visits. His Facebook page is very active, I will still hold on to the name for one more year.

There is another, she uses the dot network version of the domain and is not even bothered on the dot com, after several mails. Though she is a real estate agent shall. I plan dropping this one.
I suppose she is waiting for u to drop it.
If u can afford it, hold on one more year, probably if she sees u smartly did that, she can reconsider.
My own opinion though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Hello house,
Is epik Nameserver ns1, ns2 or ns3 ns4?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2019
schullten:
Hello house,
Is epik Nameserver ns1, ns2 or ns3 ns4?
You can use ns1 and ns2 or ns3 and ns4
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Many thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

1. Do they have different or same nameservers for both selling and packing?
2. How do one get paid from epik, I can't find where to input my bank details?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shady45(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Hello,

Do not under estimate the power of owning a website for your business.

I know you must have read many articles that talks about bringing your business online so I'm not going to bore you about it.

If you have been looking for a web designer for your to develop a blog, corporate website or membership website. Whether you wish to integrate payment or subscription. Just anything you can think of, then feel free to chat me up.

This is my whatsapp number 08110594681 or just call..which ever method suits you.

I am very much affordable and you will love my works.

I have a very good portfolio on this.

I hope to hear from you.

Peter.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
justmykel:

This one wey my BOSS share sales report, September go sweet o. More sales bro and should I say, "happy one year anniversary"

lol my oga......in the spirit of the anniversary grin sure sure September go soft scarra, Got some plans onboard.......it can only get better....more sales to us....

cdor777:

Waoh 20+ out of 100+ domain, that is a massive 20% sell through rate.

Do you engage in Email outbound, Facebook outbound or both
Both Sir.....not always though.....i majorly rely on email outbound, i've had more success from there.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Quick question house.

Roofer/roofers
Planner/planners
Bulider/builders

Which is better, the singular or plural??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
They will buy it if you give them a fair proposal
Promxy94:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
It depends on how u use this words

Ikalyfahweddingplanner
Nairalandweddingplanners
Ikalyfahhomebuilder
Ekitiketehomebuilders
IkalyfahrooferAustin
AustinRoofers
ikhalyfah:
Quick question house.

Roofer/roofers
Planner/planners
Bulider/builders

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Quick question house.

Roofer/roofers
Planner/planners
Bulider/builders

Singular
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Branduche:
It depends on how u use this words

Ikalyfahweddingplanner
Nairalandweddingplanners
Ikalyfahhomebuilder
Ekitiketehomebuilders
IkalyfahrooferAustin
AustinRoofers
So if its GEO, plural is preferred?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Promxy94:

In my own case I have one in .com but the company uses there .org

I never imagined I will stay with that domain for 24hrs cheesy but now It is 2months

Omoh I mailed the company the read my mail 12 times no reply no nothing,

I sent again with proof of traffic I get from the domain..explaining to them that it is customers typing in there .com instead of .org.
The read it 15 times , nothing no reply no nothing.

I now went to check there company address lo and behold na India,
I had to bring dowm the price from $2,500 I intially placed it to $795

Created fresh mail and email them...omoh no reply till now
Me self I don lock up, I will renew it even if it expires.

There .org is expiring by December
Let me watch what the want to do

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Favour196:

I never imagined I will stay with that domain for 24hrs cheesy but now It is 2months

I sent again with proof of traffic I get from the domain..explaining to them that it is customers typing in there .com instead of .org.

That's y I'm no fan of "specific"-end-user domains.
At first i made d mistake of buying Hostelprice/king (though it's not VERY specific) but i won't do that again.
GEOs all the way, very versatile and flexible.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KejiT1(f): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Promxy94:

Wow
And you sold it through their landing page. Or marketplace.
If I may ask, this few questions,what is their sale fee charge how many percent I mean, and how was their payout, any other charges during payout.

Someone should please answer this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Favour196:

They might go for the dot In version except it's a multinational business.

One Indian mechanic did that to me on his motor domain that I caught.

Another US nigga registered his own name with llc at the back because I have his name. And told me that one am having isn't important.

That's why I said domaining is not ordinary its GRACE.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
ikhalyfah:

That's y I'm no fan of "specific"-end-user domains.
At first i made d mistake of buying Hostelprice/king (though it's not VERY specific) but i won't do that again.
GEOs all the way, very versatile and flexible.

Some geos aren't what you think o

But it's good you grow in the business, because the more you stay in the business the more you learn more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Promxy94:

Some geos aren't what you think o

But it's good you grow in the business, because the more you stay in the business the more you learn more.

Of course some Geos are only worth registration fee. But I'm more into geo and i invest my time more on learning GEOs.
And i admire it's flexibility
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
schullten:

1. Do they have different or same nameservers for both selling and packing?
2. How do one get paid from epik, I can't find where to input my bank details?
1. Yes, same
2. My first time of using them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=mazizitonene post=81843776]

lol my oga......in the spirit of the anniversary grin sure sure September go soft scarra, Got some plans onboard.......it can only get better....more sales to us....
Issokay!
As per the plan, your boy no go mind if you let him in o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Quick question house.

Roofer/roofers
Planner/planners
Bulider/builders

Both will sell
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Both will sell
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Igbaf: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Can I park a domain I registered in another registrar on Epik market place:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Integrity is key in this business. Lied to a prospect that I have an offer from his competitor, just to spur him to make up his mind after saying he'll think about it for over a week and nothing happened.

Now he's told me to go ahead and take the offer, meanwhile there's no offer anywhere cheesy. Second time unlucky with that strategy.

I just thought to share. Don't try it cheesy

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: edogu(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.