Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545202 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
johnoj24:
An end user just offer me $200 for paycoinly/king can I accept?
If u are in a hurry, accept.
But honestly i believe the domain is worth more than that.
Try to counter, if he refuses, then accept
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Promxy94:
Today is labor day in USA, incase you Outbound and no reply.
Yh, checked and saw that.
I was expecting a reply but didn't see it.
And an end users said he will call me Tuesday, i was wondering y not Monday.
So now i know y grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good evening family,

I have tried to source "Rich Keywords" via Namestation and in the end I input following keywords on expired/king

Wilson Dallas sunlight Power solarenergy renewable roofing tech clean green machine Consulting lift crypto coin lifestyle consulting America Texas Denver New York California Ohio tech New York Boston Tampa Miami Los Angeles Chicago Houston Phoenix Philadelphia David Seattle Washington Durham Long Beach Omaha Newark  Laredo Reno Gilbert Richmond Tacoma Salt Lake City Frisco Cary Hollywood Tracy Chico Reading Woodland

Result I got not so interesting. Anyone with a unique keyword or how I can navigate through namestation/king?

I am a newbie by the way, I have acquired the training and read From 1-to present level of the thread. Make una help with unique suggestions.

God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Promxy94:
Today is labor day in USA, incase you Outbound and no reply.
Care to share the template you used for this labor day?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
justmykel:

Did you check the SPAM folder of your email? The opt in mail might just be hiding there!
I counter the guy he said his least budget is 250 I have to accept and move on

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
johnoj24:
An end user just offer me $200 for paycoinly/king can I accept?

For a domain that contains "coin" ?
Bro... What price did you have in mind to sell it?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
tysonnn:

Care to share the template you used for this labor day?

Didn't Outbound and I don't Outbound always.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Accept bro.

We as domainers should learn to stand firm at times when we receive offers... Although I understand that some circumstances may allow one to change their mind. If you are expecting your first sale, it is okay to accept a low ball offer.

Oh well !!! What do I know?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Promxy94:

Didn't Outbound and I don't Outbound always.
But you outbound for all your names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
tysonnn:

But you outbound for all your names
I am not sure I can Outbound for all my names, my portfolio size and I don't do domaining full time... Sometimes inbound offers, and I accept even if the least price just to move on. Because I know that name I must have forgotten it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
this epik sef......abi the offer na for only one domain....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
johnoj24:

I honestly think you can make more money from this domain considering the keywords it has 'pay' and 'coin'. My gut feeling keeps telling me that a domainer is the one on the other side of the bargaining table. So except you need the money so badly, I'll advise you hang on to it a lil more.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rays123:
Good evening family,

I have tried to source "Rich Keywords" via Namestation and in the end I input following keywords on expired/king

Wilson Dallas sunlight Power solarenergy renewable roofing tech clean green machine Consulting lift crypto coin lifestyle consulting America Texas Denver New York California Ohio tech New York Boston Tampa Miami Los Angeles Chicago Houston Phoenix Philadelphia David Seattle Washington Durham Long Beach Omaha Newark  Laredo Reno Gilbert Richmond Tacoma Salt Lake City Frisco Cary Hollywood Tracy Chico Reading Woodland

Result I got not so interesting. Anyone with a unique keyword or how I can navigate through namestation/king?

I am a newbie by the way, I have acquired the training and read From 1-to present level of the thread. Make una help with unique suggestions.

God bless our hustle

Bro, part of the training says you should watch out for newly expired domain names at 8 pm everyday (honestly, I found two good and fresh expired domain names tonight Laredo****service & Reno*****Rental ). The reason is because, new expired domain names are added at that time everyday. Since you have these keywords at your disposal, you can easily spot Geo domain. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
richkal:

Bro, part of the training says you should watch out for newly expired domain names at 8 pm everyday (honestly, I found two good and fresh expired domain names tonight Laredo****service & Reno*****Rental ). The reason is because, new expired domain names are added at that time everyday. Since you have these keywords at your disposal, you can easily spot Geo domain. Good luck.

Thanks a bunch for the feedback. I appreciate....
How realistic is the Epik Registrar... I saw their .king is $5.99 should one buy? I have a brandable domain to register with keyword "pay" which is available..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
This Oj samson of a guy can really make good use of opportunity he has been selling condominium domains Condo, Condos. Adding some good keywords at the end you guys should explore this market

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
nkeona:
This Oj samson of a guy can really make good use of opportunity he has been selling condominium domains Condo, Condos. Adding some good keywords at the end you guys should explore this market

Bcoz he's selling condo domains you want to go register some ,make sure you register more than 50 to replicate his success

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
AYORICH:

Bcoz he's selling condo domains you want to go register some ,make sure you register more than 50 to replicate his success

Them never know. You can even register 100 and no sales. Or 1 and have a sale. It's Grace. That's guys profile on Dan alone spans over 2000 domains. And not to talk of other market place.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
AYORICH:

I have ransacked his profile, he has lots of condo domain name only (close to 78) shocked I said no wonders he made those sales.

Promxy94:

Them never know. You can even register 100 and no sales. Or 1 and have a sale. It's Grace. That's guys profile on Dan alone spans over 2000 domains. And not to talk of other market place.

Well said brother, copying the expert's antics without knowing the indept intricacy behind those moves will surely get your finger burnt.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
One thing I won't do is to follow OJ Sampson style again.

I regged three names out of FOMO after seeing OJ Sampson sale

3 weeks name still in my portfolio

If it had been in Oj Sampson portfolio and sure it would have sold by now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
richkal:

I have ransacked his profile, he has lots of condo domain name only (close to 78) shocked I said no wonders he made those sales.

It's not advisable to monitor someone's portfolio...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Favour196:
One thing I won't do is to follow OJ Sampson style again.

I regged three names out of FOMO after seeing OJ Sampson sale

3 weeks name still in my portfolio

If it had been in Oj Sampson portfolio and sure it would have sold by now

3 weeks isn't that long. Sometimes I think doesn't list names till he's got a buyer, could explain why it seems he sells as fast as he regs them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
AYORICH:

Chill man i dropped it here because that keyword codon and condos and condominium a little search will show you it has vast end users. Someone here might be lucky with the right combination of keywords many names like that have been sold for xxxx and some listed for xxxxx..
And nobody is competing with anyone we are just following success pathways.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Geofavor:

You should have kept it to yourself. We don't have business discussing other people's portfolios here.

Don't know why you guys won't free that guy. Oj Samson this, Oj Samson that.
Ok Sir lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kindly ignore any insults. If you have any suggestions you feel might help others in the future, don't hesitate to drop it here. That's supposed to be the idea of this thread, helping each other learn and grow. I get their point about blindly copying other successful domainers styles and strategies but some people on this thread need to learn about "constructive criticism"; not everytime insults when one is simply trying to help or asking innocent questions.

Ps: not everytime sarcasm, some people don't take it well and they have probably stopped posting useful information here that might have benefited some of us.

nkeona:
Ok Sir lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
makaecoman:
Kindly ignore any insults. If you have any suggestions you feel might help others in the future, don't hesitate to drop it here. That's supposed to be the idea of this thread, helping each other learn and grow. I get their point about blindly copying other successful domainers styles and strategies but some people on this thread need to learn about "constructive criticism"; not everytime insults when one is simply trying to help or asking innocent questions.

Ps: not everytime sarcasm, some people don't take it well and they have probably stopped posting useful information here that might have benefited some of us.

thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
I give Almighty Allah the Glory, I personally thank the creator of this thread...
MAY YOU NEVER LACK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
johnoj24:
Chai. And a gem changed hands just like that?

Well, I had a Loooooong write up I wanted to post under your question about whether you should accept the offer or not, but water, plenty water don pass under bridge.

Let me chip something in.

ONLY YOU as a seller ought to answer the question about whether to accept an offer or not. It doesn't matter what others say - Yes or No. They are not in your financial circumstances, social cadre, frame of mind, etc.

A first offer of $200 should give you a heads up that you have a gem in your hands.

If possible, don't act under the pressure of reporting a sale, and lose a great name.

I advise we all go and download tips on acquiring great negotiation skills. When I reported my first sale on DAN here in Jan., someone here told me I get mind to counter an offer of $1,500 for a geo service name

What do I know? What am I saying?

If you NEED the money, you know what to do. If you don't, you also know what to do.

Point to note is that sales don't necessarily have to be concluded in a day. Some negotiations take weeks, months, years to conclude.

Reinvest wisely. Congrats.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
tranxo:

Chai. And a gem changed hands just like that?

Well, I had a Loooooong write up I wanted to post under your question about whether you should accept the offer or not, but water, plenty water don pass under bridge.

Let me chip something in.

ONLY YOU as a seller ought to answer the question about whether to accept an offer or not. It doesn't matter what others say - Yes or No. They are not in your financial circumstances, social cadre, frame of mind, etc.

A first offer of $200 should give you a heads up that you have a gem in your hands.

If possible, don't act under the pressure of reporting a sale, and lose a great name.

I advise we all go and download tips on acquiring great negotiation skills. When I reported my first sale on DAN here in Jan., someone here told me I get mind to counter an offer of $1,500 for a geo service name

What do I know? What am I saying?

If you NEED the money, you know what to do. If you don't, you also know what to do.

Point to note is that sales don't necessarily have to be concluded in a day. Some negotiations take weeks, months, years to conclude.

Reinvest wisely. Congrats.

Yes sir, but me I can't quote that $1.5k ohh, you get mind sir......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2019
johnoj24:
One of the mistake you can make is "Think you can get more" when in reality there are no other end user in sight.

The only time you should counter or turn down offer is if you are getting more offers on the domain name or know there are other end users in sight.

Greed is one of our most undoing in this business. Only you know where the shoe pinches.

Take what you can while you still can.

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 1:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Hello house. I started this domain business last year. Was doing averagely fine with it b4 I got a 8-5 job that pays relatively well.
Ever since I got the job, it has really affected my dedication to the business especially the outbounding aspect of it. I still manage to buy domains sometimes especially during weekends and public holidays but have not been able to do more of outbounding. Most of my sales after that have come via inbounds.
Will want to outbound on some of my GEO domains before they expire.
Please, will like to know if there is any tool (software) that can help me extract emails online instead of me going from page to page and also I will like to know if there is any tool (software) that can help me send multiple emails at once without it entering the recipient's spam / junk.
God bless as you contribute
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 1:05am On Sep 03, 2019
As a newbie I just bought this two names
jacksonvillegynecologist/king)
metalroofingessex/king)
Please senior colleagues and Oga's. Am I on the right track?

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Disembark, Abdulasod, Firefox01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.