Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3560331 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

You are welcome
sent you an email,pls check.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
https:// drive.google. com/file/d/1vmB3MP9QPV6Jpau1m8awixFxEdATxPuO/view?usp=drivesdk

Remove the space... This is the video on how to open Iceland PayPal follow d steps its easy but because I don't want PayPal wahala I don't allow big funds there. Do trade wisely

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Grimmx: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chai... I have been missing embarassed I just stumbled on this thread and i really want to learn and invest in this business.

Can i use an andriod phone for it?
Please i really need mentorship and if there's a genuine learning class, i would be happy to join.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
golamike:
Please who understands how afternic payment works? I've sold a domain since 13 days now, transfer completed but yet to be paid. I sent them a mail this morning and just got this reply (attached). I've searched everywhere, couldn't locate d orange start button. I have updated my payment details to d best of my knowledge. Pls what could be d problem?

Check your payment information well and make sure you choose usd and not naira,check the swift code too..also go to portfolio>sold and check if your payout has been scheduled..you r probably missing smtg in the payment details cause i got paid within 3days last week after completing the transfer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Grimmx:
Chai... I have been missing embarassed I just stumbled on this thread and i really want to learn and invest in this business.

Can i use an andriod phone for it?
Please i really need mentorship and if there's a genuine learning class, i would be happy to join.
Yes, all you need is an android phone.you can contact oga iykepromotions for personal tutorial or take the hard and free route by reading this thread from page one.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Grimmx: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kendzyma:

Yes, all you need is an android phone.you can contact oga iykepromotions for person tutorial or take the hard and free route by reading this thread from page one.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Grimmx:
Chai... I have been missing
Don't worry yourself too much on this thought, there is no late comer in this business

Grimmx:
i really want to learn and invest in this business.
You have two options to this, its either you read this thread from the beginning up to this point or contact the OP, @iykepromotion and enrol for training with a token.

Grimmx:
Can i use an andriod phone for it
Sure you make use of your andriod phone to do this business, having a laptop is optional though it's beneficiary as one of the tools. I hope that helps.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Drop the name, let's see
Aquilazng:
pls help!!!! i just saw a 5letter word on godaddy and before i could complete reg, its no more available. what a world. has this this happen to anyone before? ple what should i do now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Grimmx: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
richkal:

Don't worry youswlf too much on this thought, there I no late comer in business

You have two option to this, it either you read this thread from the beginning up to this point or contact the OP, @iykepromotion and enrol for training with a token.

Sure you make use of your phone to do this business, having a laptop is optional though beneficiary. I hope that helps.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
paulsir:

sent you an email,pls check.

Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

Open Iceland or lesotho business paypal account

Go to bank and get Africard UBA the card should be ( International High Instant Naira) don't collect Low, the have high and low

Also the have Naira and dollar

Request for International high Instant Naira

Fund it with 2k in the bank and activate the card
By changing your pin at the UBA ATM you collected the card

Now go to PayPal and link these card

When you have paypa funds click on withdraw to card it enters like flash and converts at 362/$ or 365/$ depending on current rate

But note there is always a 5$ flat fee charge whenever withdrawing to the card ...so is advisable you are withdrawing a reasonable amount so you don't really feel the charge..good thing is, whether 100$ or 500$ it is the same 5$ flat fee charge ...and the withdrawal is instant no delay ...also the card works well on any ATM..

Good luck
Hi, what are the Africard charges for online transactions? Are there any maintenance/withdrawal charges? Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Well, your instinct is the best drive, if u trust ur instinct u should keep the domains, but then don't expect to sell fast, nonetheless be optimistic
Ok bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
For those of us rushing to open Icealnd lesotho and UAE Paypal

Let me give you another alternative

UK paypal straight to Nigerian bank without Africard.
Read my thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5476902/business-usa-personal-uk-paypals#83339612

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:
One of the benefits of these PayPal is for little sales you can option for PayPal through Dan

You can also link it to Squadhelp or brandbucket and receive instant payments.

You can also deal privately with your buyer and save the 9% fee Dan will charge....only advisable for small amount ...

You can use it to pay for domain at any domain registra, all of them accept PayPal.

Also you can participate in auctions at namepros, most sellers there make use PayPal .

You can also take on surveys online, most survey companies pay through PayPal.
Boss abeg recommend any survey company for me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Hi, what are the Africard charges for online transactions? Are there any maintenance/withdrawal charges? Thanks.

Yes
When you get urs you can check it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

Boss abeg recommend any survey company for me

Am in a group that drops survey site, but right now is been wavvy, so if there is a new one then I will email you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

Are you opening a business account or personal account.

I didn't have issues with phone number coz I opened a business Iceland paypal
it's business account I opened. Not using Nigeria will it affect me in anyway?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Reality11:

OK
But their was a tiny Lesotho flag close to where you put the number. You will only tap the flag and you'll see different countries, then chose Nigeria.

Why it didn't work is because Lesotho was there but you wrote in Nigerian number
any remedy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

Am in a group that drops survey site, but right now is been wavvy, so if there is a new one then I will email you.
Thanks a lot boss more grace.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Treasure28:
Happy Sunday sale grin
MontrealLimoService .com Purchase: $6.99 Sold: $200 Venue: Dan Sale type : outbound Hold time : 4 months
congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

grin grin grin do I need glass or something
I think you need grass o congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Reality11:
I want to outbound but almost all of end users have only phone numbers on their website and Facebook page, No email.

Can I contact them through call? If yes please how do I go about it.

Visit the FB page and go to their about section. Or better still their contact page and send them a message
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Imustreturn:
it's business account I opened. Not using Nigeria will it affect me in anyway?

You got give them real data, incase of futuristic refrencing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Is there anyone here that is still interested in looking for someone to help them send outbound mails for their domains?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NewAjala(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please house, how long does it take to receive cash sent my Dan. I got the transaction email last week Friday n I use GTbank.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
NewAjala:
Please house, how long does it take to receive cash sent my Dan. I got the transaction email last week Friday n I use GTbank.
Bro just chill! it takes at least 5 working days for wire transfer to reach your account. You should have opted for bitcoin if you want instant payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

You got give them real data, incase of futuristic refrencing
bro....good job

How do I link my naija bank incase of withdraw....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NewAjala(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Heyzee5:

Bro just chill! it takes at least 5 working days for wire transfer to reach your account. You should have opted for bitcoin if you want instant payment.

Ok thanks... I no kon think go that side.
I'll just wait
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pls I need help on how to get Autho Code from Directnic, Domain has passed the 60days lock
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
To Dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Anybody using dynabot I’m sure you are using the slashed price!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Registered a domain on Dynadot tonight. WHOIS is showing domain is available. Which kain palaver be dis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Bestjoy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.