Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3560452 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
massive1019:
bro....good job

How do I link my naija bank incase of withdraw....

No need for bank

Use Africard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

No need for bank

Use Africard
What's the difference btw the International High Instant Naira issue and other for the Africard?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Craigbrown4076:
Is there anyone here that is still interested in looking for someone to help them send outbound mails for their domains?
Yes boss.... Drop your contact let's deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

No need for bank

Use Africard
thanks for the reply.....I don't use uba....I bank with gtb....

already link my card...new next is the bank...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Me na to find a way to sell first, then we talk about receiving the money grin grin

Kudos to all those sharing the knowledge!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
We still dey look ooooooo...after several outboundin..Abeg group wetin wrong with this names
Honolulucountertops/king
Mesafinancialadvisor/king embarassed
Ikhalyfa werey come here.... I'm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Me na to find a way to sell first, then we talk about receiving the money grin grin

Kudos to all those sharing the knowledge!

I swear na the thing be that ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Drabdulqadir:
We still dey look ooooooo...after several outboundin..Abeg group wetin wrong with this names
Honolulucountertops/king
How many people you don outbound those names?
Try reach 100 people first before you tire.
Your names are OK.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Omoluabi9:
How many people you don outbound those names?
Try reach 100 people first before you tire.
Your names are OK.
Thank you so much...you don motivate me again Halelle... outbounding don start
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please because of God..I need a very good SALE LETTER to this email please or to this thread... quadriadeyemo333@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=Craigbrown4076 post=83343253]Thanks...Gotten
meanwhile this private seller that took houstonhairblablabla wey i bn wan buy but later leave, you buy am put BIN @$5k, oga, you get mind ooo grin

mehn, the value on this thread is just something else.......
~lazydomainer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Omoluabi9:
What's the difference btw the International High Instant Naira issue and other for the Africard?

If you take low

You can use it to verify your PayPal but PayPal can't pay into it

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Channel5:

If you take low

You can use it to verify your PayPal but PayPal can't pay into it

I think u can withdraw with it but there's a limit to the amount u'll be able to withdraw.

It's the local high/low that u can't withdraw with, I think.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by josephni12: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
please is there any .co promo ongoing less than 5$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
josephni12:
please is there any .co promo ongoing less than 5$
July 2020 via Epik grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 12:10am On Oct 22, 2019
Drabdulqadir:
Honolulucountertops/king
Short story.

I registered a domain many months ago. I contacted many end users. No positive response from them. I followed up. Reduced price. Sent first come first serve basis mail. Still no positive response angry. I dumped the domain at bodis.

Last week, someone posted a city+cleaning sales report. I remembered my domain. Increased the price and resumed outbounding. The third person I contacted bought the domain. I'm waiting for Dan payment notification.

So don't give up.

Sales Report loading smiley Katymaidservice/king
AMZYMAYO:

Congratulations bro. But your sales report isn't complete oo. How many times did you outbound? How many target audience did you reach? And how many followups?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 12:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Channel5:
You can see mine

I have used it to receive payment from a survey company

And i have also successfully sent to my Africard at exchange rate of 362/$

I have also used it to make payments successfully
And I used my real details to open these paypal

Mine is iceland, you can open lesotho if you wish

But I only know about Iceland and lesotho
These two works well for Nigerians.
Thanks, I just opened a biz PayPal account, please regarding the additional documents for verification are they to contact me first or what?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 12:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Channel5:

You got give them real data, incase of futuristic refrencing
what do u advise i do bro. Close it and open a new one?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2019
alawi5k:
Short story.

I registered a domain many months ago. I contacted many end users. No positive response from them. I followed up. Reduced price. Sent first come first serve basis mail. Still no positive response angry. I dumped the domain at bodis.

Last week, someone posted a city+cleaning sales report. I remembered my domain. Increased the price and resumed outbounding. The third person I contacted bought the domain. I'm waiting for Dan payment notification.

So don't give up.

Sales Report loading smiley

Congratulations in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:51am On Oct 22, 2019
alawi5k:
Short story.

So don't give up.

Sales Report loading smiley

Congratulations loading then. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 12:55am On Oct 22, 2019
eddy42:

Thanks, I just opened a biz PayPal account, please regarding the additional documents for verification are they to contact me first or what?

They only do that if your account is supiscouis.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 12:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Imustreturn:
what do u advise i do bro. Close it and open a new one?

Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chy4sure(f): 4:36am On Oct 22, 2019
Craigbrown4076:
Is there anyone here that is still interested in looking for someone to help them send outbound mails for their domains?

yes I'm interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 5:43am On Oct 22, 2019
Okay, Thank you!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 6:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Craigbrown4076:
I'm interested. Msg me on 08032655418
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2019
You can clearly see the double standard of the white people. I remembered some few weeks ago when a Nigeria participated in a poll conducted by Rob and he was leading, these whites started ranting and saying some derilious comments. Now another poll was conducted and what the whites did was even worse than what they accused us of.

Can you imagine them giving away free names in exchange for free votes?!, bunch of hypocrites.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2019
edeXede:
You can clearly see the double standard of the white people. I remembered some few weeks ago when a Nigeria participated in a poll conducted by Rob and he was leading, these whites started ranting and saying some derilious comments. Now another poll was conducted and what the whites did was even worse than what they accused us of.

Can you imagine them giving away free names in exchange for free votes?!, bunch of hypocrites.

Las las u go see Nigerians queuing for free name.
Some will even want to be smart and try to use different account to get more names.
I'm not justifying what d white folk is doing, but i believe must of our problems arr created by OURSELVES

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=Channel5 post=83331349]You can see mine

Abeg boss, which survey site you dey use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2019
Hello domainer's in the house please has anyone experienced payment issues with gandi.net, I register a domain yesterday and after I was debited and the domain purchase was in progress only to wake up n see no trace of payment on their site and a message that the transaction was cancelled.
Please a little help here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by arcdone(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2019
Newbie here OP... how do we get started sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Smartquotes007:
Hello domainer's in the house please has anyone experienced payment issues with gandi.net, I register a domain yesterday and after I was debited and the domain purchase was in progress only to wake up n see no trace of payment on their site and a message that the transaction was cancelled.
Please a little help here
Contact support and let them know whats up. They will reverse the money into your gandi prepaid account
You can use it to buy another name or request for it to be sent into your paypal or account

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2019
edeXede:
And we showed our fellow country man some loves and some people were crying foul
richkal:

If you guys know the level of scam run by these oyinbos, you will doff hat. They dont just expose themselves like we foolishly do.

I said it here before, what pains me most is that there are some of our folks still believe that the white are angels who can't perpetrate evil. They are quick to judge their own anytime he or she goes astray.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: dayo2hot, egbeocha(m), Geofavor(m), BOOKWORMLUX(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.