Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533712 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2019
alawi5k:
Short story.

I registered a domain many months ago. I contacted many end users. No positive response from them. I followed up. Reduced price. Sent first come first serve basis mail. Still no positive response angry. I dumped the domain at bodis.

Last week, someone posted a city+cleaning sales report. I remembered my domain. Increased the price and resumed outbounding. The third person I contacted bought the domain. I'm waiting for Dan payment notification.

So don't give up.

Sales Report loading smiley

Was the outbound to new people or follow up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2019
Channel5:

Yes
with another email? Can I use Yahoo mail?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2019
Can I shut down the account or just abandon it like?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Callmeibironke(f): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2019
One of the names accepted by brandbucket expired and I forgot to renew it.

Someone got it and listed it on brandbucket.

I actually came up with the name embarassed cry cry cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Guys please I want to open SA pàypal. Please I need guidance..

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Imustreturn:
with another email? Can I use Yahoo mail?

I guess any would work
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Callmeibironke:
One of the names accepted by brandbucket expired and I forgot to renew it.

Someone got it and listed it on brandbucket.

I actually came up with the name embarassed cry cry cry
Move on.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Good morning house,
For those that registered free co//UK on LCN ,I contacted Laszlo from Dan and he told me Dan doesn't support push from LCN.
My question now is; if we get a buyer, which market place can we sell on?
Can we sell on the LCN market place?
I listed the domain on Dan tho.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2019
kennypoka2:

Was the outbound to new people or follow up?
New people.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2019
Jayboltz:
Good morning house,
For those that registered free co//UK on LCN ,I contacted Laszlo from Dan and he told me Dan doesn't support push from LCN.

I also was thinking about these yesterday, so I will say if mine sell, I will explain to buyer what is involved, but I won't use 2 months, I will tell them 8 weeks, it sounds lighter, it depends on the time of sell.

Dan ought to have account in all these reliable registrars, I expect them to expand as the industry expands.

But is to see a buyer main thing

And guys for those into crypto, I found an investment legit site, min investment is $50 to get 250$ in 50 days .. 10% profit daily

I haven't invested yet not because am scared but no funds now...but is worth trying, I did a total research on them yesterday.

I must say this these "Bitcoin investment is good but it is at owners risk" so if you know nothing about crypto just stick to what you know.

I tried many Bitcoin investment early last year, some turned out to be scam and I lost heavily, others turned out to be real and I made ×4 but is all risk out there in crypto world

so if you aren't used to crypto keep off

Incase you wanna know for those that are interested, these company has been on for 2 years now and right now they are celebrating there anniversary so the are doing a give away of 100% bonus On every deposit.

If you are risk taker DM me and I will give you the company name.
If your risk pays off my 2 cent
Once I get funds I will start with my self ....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2019
Jayboltz:
Good morning house,
I read somewhere that a push is possible within lcn so if you get a buyer, tell the person to open an lcn account and you do a push. But koko is to find buyer first.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Create a high level of trust in your online business by adding *Review Badge* to your Website

You can use TrustRatings/com an Epik/com company to add review badge to your Webstore.

Our Ratings and Reviews Software lets your customers share their feedback on your site. Increasing conversion rates with engaging ratings and reviews, drive more traffic, while maintaining total control and ownership.

Customer feedback improves the consumer decision making process to drive sales and decrease product returns. Add customer ratings and reviews to your website quickly and easily, without expensive software or custom programming.

Try *TrustRatings/com* today to improve your Brand Loyalty & Trust
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Anyone experiencing this with Gandi? sad

I tried purchasing the domian with Wallet.ng Dollar Card.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Channel5:

I guess any would work
I really appreciate bro. Which country should I use which I could use the africard. I just need guidance on what to do please..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
webshopNG:
Free info to buy at $1 on gandi.net easily

Use

Free virtual dollar card on AlatbyWEMA on playstore
Use Barterbyf Flutterwave on playstore to, you can generate unlimited vcc, as a premium member and load each with $1 (it costs $2 per card)
Wallet.ng mobile app also on playstore.

Works flawlessly.

Sell your paypal to me at 320/naira.
God bless.

The Virtual dollar card by wallet falsifies ones location and postal code, and that's what you will need to fill in your address on Gandi.

Could this be the reason why my transaction was cancelled? Now they are requesting for an ID card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mustiboy:

The Virtual dollar card by wallet falsifies ones location and postal code, and that's what you will need to fill in your address on Gandi.

Could this be the reason why my transaction was cancelled? Now they are requesting for an ID card.
You're right.
Give them the id card and they'll release it.

Mine went straight.

Perhaps as a caution to others, change your IP to USA so it matches the address on the AlatbyWEMA virtual card

I must say that each virtual card from AlatbyWEMA , wallet, and Barter app all have USA addresses attached and they always recommend one use them for registration along with USA ip to avoid failed transactions.

Thing is once you get it right after the first mistake, you know how to do other transactions without issues.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Channel5:

I also was thinking about these yesterday, so I will say if mine sell, I will explain to buyer what is involved, but I won't use 2 months, I will tell them 8 weeks, it sounds lighter, it depends on the time of sell.

Dan ought to have account in all these reliable registrars, I expect them to expand as the industry expands.

And guys for those into crypto, I found an investment legit site, min investment is $50 to get 250$ in 50 days .. 10% profit daily

I haven't invested yet not because am scared but no funds now...but is worth trying, I did a total research on them yesterday.

I must say this these "Bitcoin investment is good but it is at owners risk" so if you know nothing about crypto just stick to what you know.

I tried many Bitcoin investment early last year, some turned out to be scam and I lost heavily, others turned out to be real and I made ×4 but is all risk out there in crypto world

Incase you wanna know for those that are interested, these company has been on for 2 years now and right now they are celebrating there anniversary so the are doing a give away of 100% bonus On every deposit.

Stay away from Ponzi, kid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chy4sure(f): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
chy4sure:
please house how do I setup a landing page with a BIN price before l start contacting end user's the domain was bought on directnic.

please gurus how do I setup landing page .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Get a free .co.uk at LCN.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Imustreturn:
I really appreciate bro. Which country should I use which I could use the africard. I just need guidance on what to do please..
Iceland

visit www.paypal dot com/is

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Channel5:
I got a free domain from LCN and started outbounding here is what I got..

Am sure is a killer name, but am not sure of the price to place it.

Can someone give me an insight on how much to place these domain name..

rentalbike.co.uk

How can I get a free .co.UK from LCN boss?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Channel5:

I must say this these "Bitcoin investment is good but it is at owners risk" so if you know nothing about crypto just stick to what you know. we

Drop the company name here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
bobojoshua:

How can I get a free .co.UK from LCN boss?

Just register with lcn.com

And place an order
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
schullten:

Drop the company name here.

Ok

Bitcoin trade LTD

If you are investing make sure you go through the FAQ to avoid stories also if you encounter any problem contact customer care...the also have a telegram group
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Stay away from Ponzi, kid.

Ok I will, adult

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Channel5:
Get a free .co.uk at LCN.com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Channel5:

Just register with lcn.com

And place an order
Thanks boss.
Ask the enduser the amount he's willing to pay. Accept if it's not too low and move on boss. Don't dull.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
bobojoshua:

Thanks boss.
Ask the enduser the amount he's willing to pay. Accept and move on boss. Don't dull.

Ok I will.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
webshopNG:

You're right.
Give them the id card and they'll release it.

Mine went straight.

Perhaps as a caution to others, change your IP to USA so it matches the address on the AlatbyWEMA virtual card

I must say that each virtual card from AlatbyWEMA , wallet, and Barter app all have USA addresses attached and they always recommend one use them for registration along with USA ip to avoid failed transactions.

Thing is once you get it right after the first mistake, you know how to do other transactions without issues.

Well, I didn't know all this.

My I.D card clearly states that I'm s Nigerian living in Nigeria. And I've falsified my address and my card.

That's a problem.

What do you suggest I do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Channel5:

Open Iceland or lesotho business paypal account

Go to bank and get Africard UBA the card should be ( International High Instant Naira) don't collect Low, the have high and low

Also the have Naira and dollar

Request for International high Instant Naira

Fund it with 2k in the bank and activate the card
By changing your pin at the UBA ATM you collected the card

Now go to PayPal and link these card

When you have paypa funds click on withdraw to card it enters like flash and converts at 362/$ or 365/$ depending on current rate

But note there is always a 5$ flat fee charge whenever withdrawing to the card ...so is advisable you are withdrawing a reasonable amount so you don't really feel the charge..good thing is, whether 100$ or 500$ it is the same 5$ flat fee charge ...and the withdrawal is instant no delay ...also the card works well on any ATM..

Good luck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mustiboy:

Well, I didn't know all this.

My I.D card clearly states that I'm s Nigerian living in Nigeria. And I've falsified my address and my card.

That's a problem.

What do you suggest I do?

You did not falsify anything.

Upload your ID card as requested. Its just a precaution against fake CC and CC scammers. Just upload your ID
So long they don't ask you to snap back and front of the card, then its a small verification.

See this scenario
- You could be a Nigerian that traveled abroad and transacted with Gtbank MasterCard with USA IP.

- You could as well be a studying abroad and you came home for summer then transacted with your foreign card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MatthiasChin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.