Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549876 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
TheCodeWriter:
hey guys, you might want to try apps such as 2ndline and textme to send outbound text messages too. Since most of the emails we see online are either dormant or dummy. It is free.

Thanks. hope e no go open person nyansh as a Nigerian. How do we go about it pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheCodeWriter(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tenshades:

Thanks. hope e no go open person nyansh as a Nigerian. How do we go about it pls?

No, you be given a free USA number when u signup

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
TheCodeWriter:

No, you be given a free USA number when u signup
ok, thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
How do you guys use mobile to get end-user's email?

Most emails I get using Whois contains names like @networksolutionsprivateregistration.com and I keep wondering if they are actually active/correct.

Kindly help a brother.�
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChocolateBunny: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
TheCodeWriter:
hey guys, you might want to try apps such as 2ndline and textme to send outbound via text messages too. Since most of the emails we see online are either dormant or dummy. It is free.
Thanks.. please are the apps on playstore
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
asfrankasf:
Bosses in the house, this is November again my 11th month into domaining with 42 (i'm not proud of the first 3 regs tho) names legit registered and no sale yet cry
I dey here dey wonder if una dey use jazz ni
Abeg what am I missing cry cry cry

makeshealthy.com should take you into my Dan portfolio
abeg scold and rebuke me if necessary

lo, hear the cry of a hungry domainer
grin grin grin........sorry but this is a little funny. You are not alone! Some of us had to wait for years to make our first sale. I made my first sale when my inventory was around 40 names. Just continue regging names and take advantage of promos whenever they are available. Also make sure you follow up your outbound messages well and NEVER GIVE UP.......TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO WAITED FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS BEFORE THE FIRST SALE. Please pray too, it is very important. This business involves grace so that the door of the business will open to you. In the end, you will laugh last. I will take a look at your portfolio to see your names. Cheers.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
asfrankasf:
Bosses in the house, this is November again my 11th month into domaining with 42 (i'm not proud of the first 3 regs tho) names legit registered and no sale yet cry

Bro your portfolio is okay but you need more geo domains and patience. Your first sale will come. It may even be for the biggest Domain in your portfolio.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
quite soothing, thanks boss but I no wan wait like him oo grin abeg God
grin
Heyzee5:

grin grin grin........sorry but this is a little funny. You are not alone! Some of us had to wait for years to make our first sale. I made my first sale when my inventory was around 40 names. Just continue regging names and take advantage of promos whenever they are available. Also make sure you follow up your outbound messages well and NEVER GIVE UP.......TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO WAITED FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS BEFORE THE FIRST SALE. Please pray too, it is very important. This business involves grace so that the door of the business will open to you. In the end, you will laugh last. I will take a look at your portfolio to see your names. Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Like @simpsonrocket said, more geo domains is the key to quick sales. Just saw your portfolio and I think you have less than 10 geo names out of 40 names........not the best. Also your domains are overpriced in dormant niches. For example, who is going to pay $30,000 for 'housing.house' for crying out loud?!? It's not even an ideal registration in my opinion. Buttom line is focus on geo names and watch the sales stroll in. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
asfrankasf:

Try listing on afternic.
Some of the non .com are... Kinda poor.
But you've got some nice Geos.
Do outbound for the Geos.

List on afternic and put a reasonable buy now price. You will smile soon.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
Price this Geos around 250-300 and do outbound.
Michigan/Limo/Rental
Ontario/Interior
Detroit/property/lawyer
towtruckdallas (dallastowtruck should have been better)

Autodiagnostics? Autodiagnostic/king is registered. Do outbound to them and see if they will be interested.

Just list on afternic and bring down the price of some of those names.
asfrankasf:

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
quite instructive, thanks boss
Heyzee5:
Like @simpsonrocket said, more geo domains is the key to quick sales. Just saw your portfolio and I think you have less than 10 geo names out of 40 names........not the best. Also your domains are overpriced in dormant niches. For example, who is going to pay $30,000 for 'housing.house' for crying out loud?!? It's not even an ideal registration in my opinion. Buttom line is focus on geo names and watch the sales stroll in. Cheers!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
your input is mega thanks boss
fergusen:

Try listing on afternic.
Some of the non .com are... Kinda poor.
But you've got some nice Geos.
Do outbound for the Geos.

List on afternic and put a reasonable buy now price. You will smile soon.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
I really appreciate this boss, I'll work on it thanks
fergusen:
Michigan/Limo/Rental
Ontario/Interior
Detroit/property/lawyer

Autodiagnostics? Autodiagnostic/king is registered. Do outbound to them and see if they will be interested.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
asfrankasf:

Baba, if you want fast sales in your domain names business adventure, GEO Domain is your best bet. Try to reg more of GEO Domain names, I mean CITY + Service/Business/Rental etc, for example SeattlePoolBuilder . com, TucsonTaxAccountant . com, DallasCraneService . com and so on. Reg the names, do outbounding, do follow up on the outbouding. If you make sales on that domain name fine, if not reg another names, rinse and repeat the process. By Gods grace, sales will come your way very soon.

P.s: watch out for registrars that do promo, this will give you more chance to reg more names without losing your shirt.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
My domains I registered with network solution is showing my real Nigerian address and phone number. How do I hide this ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hi everyone. Has anyone had any success with selling dot com domains to clients in FRANCE? Will they buy or should I just consider their dot il domain extension?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Hi everyone. Has anyone had any success with selling dot com domains to clients in FRANCE? Will they buy or should I just consider their dot il domain extension?

.fr extension is by far more predominant and popular with French end users.

Unless they're a huge business that operates or plan to operate outside France, it'll be really hard to make a sale. However, there are always exceptions to every norm.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
fergusen:
Michigan/Limo/Rental
Ontario/Interior
Detroit/property/lawyer

This is gold. Thanks for sharing!

I'm trying to be safe from stealing of domains from these domain registrars. I have about 5 domains I would like to register now and outbound till d end of December. Is afternic safe to purchase & keep those domains on? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
kenralph:

.fr extension is by far more predominant and popular with French end users.

Unless they're a huge business that operates or plan to operate outside France, it'll be really hard to make a sale. However, there are always exceptions to every norm.

Thanks bro. I'll check the dot fr out then. I need to confirm if anyone has had to sell to France clients tho. I no sabi Francais I for just put major of my hope for outbound sales grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
I have a list of squadhelp names to sell...
$35-$50 per name..
Holla if you need. Check signature for contact.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carmal90:
I have a list of squadhelp names to sell...
$35-$50 per name..
Holla if you need.
Squadhelp approved names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Squadhelp approved names?
Sure now...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Can one use pay* pal merchants to pay for domains to be registered?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
depends on the registrar
Innoxxacs:
Can one use pay* pal merchants to pay for domains to be registered?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
WalkerMichael:

This is gold. Thanks for sharing!

I'm trying to be safe from stealing of domains from these domain registrars. I have about 5 domains I would like to register now and outbound till d end of December. Is afternic safe to purchase & keep those domains on? Thanks

That advice is kinda peculiar to him based on his 11 months experience of no sales. I'm thinking he did not list it on afternic, or he listed but with a high price, or if he listed them, he did not put a buy now price. These and some other reasons were my considerations when I gave the advice.
If you try A and it doesn't work, try B.

You can list everywhere na (on every available marketplace.).
Just make sure you list on afternic with buy now price.
Afternic offers more exposure but they are quite slow and commission is high compared to other popular marketplaces.

#My experience#

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bablojnr: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=asfrankasf post=83653432]Bosses in the house, this is November again my 11th month into domaining with 42 (i'm not proud of the first 3 regs tho) names legit registered and no sale yet cry

To be honest your portfolio is quite poor. Stay away from non dot com names. And reduce the price of some of the other names. Only few there are good if you ask me
Also, you will need to pick better names. A name may sound good to your ears but the question should be- would there be a market for it among end users. You need to put yourself in the shoes of a prospective buyer and then strictly scrutinize the names you pick. Would a buyer want to pay such for susuch names especially when he has alternatives. The brandable tutorial should help you out because it has tips that can be applied across the whole domaining field

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
fergusen:

That advice is kinda peculiar to him based on his 11 months experience of no sales. I'm thinking he did not list it on afternic, or he listed but with a high price, or if he listed them, he did not put a buy now price. These and some other reasons were my considerations when I gave the advice.
If you try A and it doesn't work, try B.

You can list everywhere na (on every available marketplace.).
Just make sure you list on afternic with buy now price.
Afternic offers more exposure but they are quite slow and commission is high compared to other popular marketplaces.

#My experience#

Thanks bro.

What are your recommended go-to domain registrar for new domainers?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Innoxxacs: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
depends on the registrar
go #daddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Thanks bro.

What are your recommended go-to domain registrar for new domainers?

1. Namesilo with free whois but @ $9(pay with btc easily) or others

2. Namecheap with free whois also @$9.01(pay with btc easily) or others

3. Dynadot with free whois now @ $8.25 (pay with enabled card or paypal)

For .com domains precisely.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tenshades:

1. Namesilo with free whois but @ $9(pay with btc easily) or others

2. Namecheap with free whois also @$9.01(pay with btc easily) or others

3. Dynadot approx @$6 (pay with enabled card or paypal)

For .com domains precisely.

Thank you so much. Dynadot offer no free whois?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Thank you so much. Dynadot offer no free whois?
It does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.