Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3592644 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
iykepromotions:
Lol. Will this be my first whatsapp sale? The domain competitors is mainly UK based. Contacted one via Whatsapp before buying the domain, main reason as you may know is that they prefer their own extention. But he showed interest and asked me how much? I quickly rushed and registered it, set up a landing page and quoted $1,200, negotiable. According to him, the CEO will be back in two days time to finalize the deal. I hope everything works out fine.

The screenshot cheesy

The domain in particular is the same as their's, just extention difference.

Congrat in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
massive1019:
My 1st outbound sale alert...though small but sweet.

Name: SacramentoJanitorial.com
Venue: Dan
Purchase: $5.99
Sold: $100
Hold time: 3 weeks

About 80 end users no response...then followed up with oga iyke letter....got response two days later with an offer of $100...accepted because I wanted to know how it feels to outbound and make a sale out of it.

Received bitcoin as payment..with luno, withdrew 31k to my gtb account...money landed the same day....make sense than wired.

More sales to us all.....

Congratulations.
More sales to us all. Amen!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
For those of us that managed to grab .co.uk

I think we could auction them on domainlore.uk check up the site and tell me what you think?

The problem is the need UK number for SMS verification..

We could get that with free range app, but I think we would still get caught because we are not in UK..

Who has an idea?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
massive1019:

About 80 end users no response...then followed up with oga iyke letter....got response two days later with an offer of $100...accepted because I wanted to know how it feels to outbound and make a sale out of it.

Received bitcoin as payment..with luno, withdrew 31k to my gtb account...money landed the same day....make sense than wired.

congrats

bitcoin is sweet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
paulsir:

time to start Whatsapp outbounding.
Well only grace will scale u through , if u are intending to use naija number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
2sexycom:
This your comment make me laugh, make i no lie bros.
Sorry mate, I was trying to see what you are recruiting people for, to deliver on your behalf. Couldn't figure out. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
iykepromotions:
Lol. Will this be my first whatsapp sale? The domain competitors is mainly UK based. Contacted one via Whatsapp before buying the domain, main reason as you may know is that they prefer their own extention. But he showed interest and asked me how much? I quickly rushed and registered it, set up a landing page and quoted $1,200, negotiable. According to him, the CEO will be back in two days time to finalize the deal. I hope everything works out fine.

The screenshot cheesy

Congrats sir..Did you contact them with your Nigerian number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
priceaction:

Sorry mate, I was trying to see what you are recruiting people for, to deliver on your behalf. Couldn't figure out. grin
yeah, to help deliver on my behalf, Though it has not been rosy because of Nigerians and their lack of civility.

And I can't say what it is I am selling because I could sell one this month and sell another next month.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Favour196:

I think we could auction them on domainlore.uk check up the site and tell me what you think?

We could get that with free range app, but I think we would still get caught because we are not in UK..

Who has an idea?
Domainlore Is an auction site for .co.uk, .UK, org.uk extension but quite unfortunate Nigeria is not allowed to sign up with them.
Only if you can get uk address, they even accept African countries like Gambia, Gana but naija is not accepted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
2sexycom:
yeah, to help deliver on my behalf, Though it has not been rosy because of Nigerians and their lack of civility.

And I can't say what it is I am selling because I could sell one this month and sell another next month.
No qualms bro. I dey follow you well well . Learning from your tips.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
priceaction:

No qualms bro. I dey follow you well well . Learning from your tips.
lol... except you mean old tips.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Congrats
iykepromotions:

The screenshot cheesy

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin
ikhalyfah:

Well only grace will scale u through , if u are intending to use naija number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
buzritchy:

Hello boss, you be fadeyi guy??
I don comot there since 2012. I grew up in Imagbon Street.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
massive1019:

Could you kindly enlighten more about how the Luno works? Thanks in anticipation. Regards sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
2sexycom:
It is a done deal, Let ME be the first to say congrats!
thanks bro. I believe they will buy it. They just asked me if I do PayPal. I told them the escrow service supports that and directed them there. Hopefully today or early next week.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sandycee:
Congrats sir..Did you contact them with your Nigerian number
yes o.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
iykepromotions:
yes o.
boss please I need letter for outbanding abuabdullahi2017@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
iykepromotions:
thanks bro. I believe they will buy it. They just asked me if I do PayPal. I told them the escrow service supports that and directed them there. Hopefully today or early next week.
Congratulations in advance sir... Wishing everyone more sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
ollybode:

Domainlore Is an auction site for .co.uk, .UK, org.uk extension but quite unfortunate Nigeria is not allowed to sign up with them.
Only if you can get uk address, they even accept African countries like Gambia, Gana but naija is not accepted.

Too bad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Favour196:

Who has an idea?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
ollybode:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
@channel5.
is there any charges for withdrawing with uba prepaid card (africard) or yearly maintenance fee

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Rays123:

Could you kindly enlighten more about how the Luno works? Thanks in anticipation. Regards sir
just sign up...for level 1 of which m OK with now, requires bvn...after that, generate wallet address.....copy and paste the address on sender web like dan.com..if money enter withdraw straight to your bank.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
massive1019:

Congrats.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
AkProsper:
@channel5.
is there any charges for withdrawing with uba prepaid card (africard) or yearly maintenance fee

Is best you ask them I bank for all charges attached to the card

Or read the leaflet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
massive1019:
just sign up...for level 1 of which m OK with now, requires bvn...after that, generate wallet address.....copy and paste the address on sender web like dan.com..if money enter withdraw straight to your bank.
Done! Thanks a bunch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
iykepromotions:
Lol. Will this be my first whatsapp sale? The domain competitors is mainly UK based. Contacted one via Whatsapp before buying the domain, main reason as you may know is that they prefer their own extention. But he showed interest and asked me how much? I quickly rushed and registered it, set up a landing page and quoted $1,200, negotiable.

Please how do you tell them about the domain before registering?

Like I'll tell an end user Abc .com is available for sale, if he is interested, then
I'll quickly go and register?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Reality11:

Please how do you tell them about the domain before registering?

Like I'll tell an end user Abc .com is available for sale, if he is interested, then
I'll quickly go and register?
Brief Enquiry;

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
iykepromotions:
Brief Enquiry;
Do you use Nigerian number?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nirco(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
etin06:
*****October Sales Report****

Tutor/Zen/com (rejected by SH)

Purchase $5.49 epic promo

Sold. $1000 (BIN)

Hold time 15 days

Venue Afternic

Ankeny/Roofing/com

Purchase $5.99 daynadot

Sold $500 (BIN)

Hold time less than 48hrs

Venue Afternic

Houston /Machine /Shop/com

Purchase $5.99 namesilo

Sold $300 (BIN)

Hold time 8month

Venue Afternic

November will be a better month in Jesus Name.
Many Congratulations Boss!
More Mega Sales!
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
iykepromotions:
Boss am anxiously waiting for sales report ooo.... congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jerry59 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.