Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549997 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2019
ablemanzy:
@ ideas pro..the digital marketing you are talking about, do you
any one that mentors. Am interested. This is my email, so we
can talk
In all humility, I do all-round coaching and mentoring.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Tenshades:

What a cool method of defrauding domainers. Chai, Chop and delete...chop and clean mouth.

Always use PayPal account to buy thnigs online. If you're not satisfied GENUINELY, ask for a refund. PayPal will honour it, no question asked!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2019
ikhalyfah:

IdeasPro definitely Ideas professional.
Kudos Sir!

Pls do i have the permission to contact u with questions regarding d blog issue? If yes, how pls...

Thank you. I've been watching you. You're the gem of the year in Nigeria domaining business.

Send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2019
Mustiboy:

Gandi debited me while I tried to purchase a domain since October 21.

I was hoping that I would be refunded, but no show.

How do I go about getting a refund?

Favour196:

Me too

I chatted them through Twitter the said I should go to my bank and make inquiries

iCauseTrouble:

LCN debited me of $2.65 and deleted my account after . grin grin
Am tired of using all these baby registrars

What a silent way of scamming innocent domainers. I know some people will say shabi na $1, how much is $2.65?? Some will even say its one of those obstacles of doing domain business, I agree. But what if these registrars are doing the same thing for hundreds if not thousands of poeple who want to register Domain name at promo price, which I believe its possible, a case of Gandi is a good example.

Let look at it on the flip side, imagine a Naija guys founds a means to register lots of domain names on registrar that required just one domain name on one account and later cast. I know majority of our people will be the first to nailed such person. They fail to realise that either white man or black man, we are all human being looking for ways to maximize profits. But we don't always see when these oyinbos apply crook methods to rob us of our hard earning.

P.s: i would like to let you know that I don't support illegal means in doing domain businesses in any way. Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2019
ikhalyfah:

IdeasPro definitely Ideas professional.
Kudos Sir!

Pls do i have the permission to contact u with questions regarding d blog issue? If yes, how pls...

It would have been good if the questions were asked here so that others could also learn, just as he gave the info publicly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2019
What's your opinion on this PayRightly.com
Laugh me small...
We be newbie.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2019
etin06:

No. Most of my landing page is sedo and few Dan. I don't have any domain that has afternic as landing page though all my domains are listed on afternic and I put in my outbound messages that they can also get the domain on godaddy if they prefer it.

Please can I get your sales letter
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2019
Abcruz:

It would have been good if the questions were asked here so that others could also learn, just as he gave the info publicly.

There is no secret to it. The blog issue is either getting a domain name and using free hosting or getting self-hosted WordPress blog. The real difference is the professional approach of customization, optimization, monetization and promotion in order to get highest ROI (return on investment).

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2019
ablemanzy:
can talk

I can teach you digital marketing. Let me know if you are interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2019
ablemanzy:
can talk

I can teach you digital marketing. Let me know if you are interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2019
IdeasPro:

Always use PayPal account to buy thnigs online. If you're not satisfied GENUINELY, ask for a refund. PayPal will honour it, no question asked!

Thats true...in addition, bitcoin payment is sweet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2019
richkal:

What a silent way of scamming innocent domainers. I know some people will say shabi na $1, how much is $2.65?? Some will even say its one of those obstacles of doing domain business, I agree. But what if these registrars are doing the same thing for hundreds if not thousands of poeple who want to register Domain name at promo price, which I believe its possible, a case of Gandi is a good example.

Let look at it on the flip side, imagine a Naija guys founds a means to register lots of domain names on registrar that required just one domain name on one account and later cast. I know majority of our people will be the first to nailed such person. They fail to realise that either white man or black man, we are all human being looking for ways to maximize profits. But we don't always see when these oyinbos apply crook methods to rob us of our hard earning.

P.s: i would like to let you know that I don't support illegal means in doing domain businesses in any way. Thanks

Those Gandi guys are thieves. They knew one would consider pursuing of refund for a one dollar domain strenous and not worthwhile.

According to their response, they demanded that I upload my ID, purchase another domain, and see if the problem persists. So they want me to gamble with another $1, as if that $1 can't get me a plate of Amala and egunfe.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2019
Mustiboy:

Those Gandi guys are thieves. They knew one would consider pursuing of refund for a one dollar domain strenous and not worthwhile.

According to their response, they demanded that I upload my ID, purchase another domain, and see if the problem persists. So they want me to gamble with another $1, as if that $1 can't get me a plate of Amala and egunfe.

Gandi wan turn men to mumu...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2019
That Gandi abi naaaa Gandoki people are professional crook.......

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2019
I wouldn't mind a copy as well o
IdeasPro:

This guy or gal is paparrazzi of the highest order. He is posting the same thing everywhere. See the same link in another post below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5453381/free-complete-digital-marketing-training/9#83671369

Take your time to pay it forward. I'm writing a book now and I believe when I'm done, I'll give you a copy. In life sacrifice is everything.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ALERT07(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Learn Forex from the scratch, Free training
you can start with as little as $20
Make up to $100 per week
That’s not bad, smile to the bank this December
Students should make use of this opportunity
It’s a free training
Click this WhatsApp link to Join the group
https:///CtnP5iyQAzCA5J7FSBX9uK
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2019
@Cdor77
Is there another Nigerian staff at epik?
Saw rob mentioned that somewhere
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Mustiboy:

Those Gandi guys are thieves...... So I can gamble with another $1

Though, those who took part in early bird slots dont experience such things. Perhaps they did that to attract more people to rip off, MMM approach @Bolded reminds of a guy who stole 1 cent from lots of bank accounts to raking millions of dollar before he was caught.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2019
IdeasPro:

There is no secret to it. The blog issue is either getting a domain name and using free hosting or getting self-hosted WordPress blog. The real difference is the professional approach of customization, optimization, monetization and promotion in order to get highest ROI (return on investment).

Thanks for your inputs Sir!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mustiboy:

Cooperate thieves disguised as a Registrar. By their motives you shall know them. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
terrymason:
What's your opinion on this PayRightly.com
Laugh me small...
We be newbie.
Payright better

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
richkal:

You are damn right,I paid for a domain name twice on gandi and did not get the domain till date. I complained I was told to pay the third time that all those monies will be refunded by my bank. I think gandi is owned by an Indian.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
paulsir:

You are damn right,I paid for a domain name twice on gandi and did not get the domain till date. I complained I was told to pay the third time that all those monies will be refunded by my bank. I think gandi is owned by an Indian.

You're right. Gandi sounds Indianic...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
My 1st outbound sale alert...though small but sweet.

Name: SacramentoJanitorial.com
Venue: Dan
Purchase: $5.99
Sold: $100
Hold time: 3 weeks

About 80 end users no response...then followed up with oga iyke letter....got response two days later with an offer of $100...accepted because I wanted to know how it feels to outbound and make a sale out of it.

Received bitcoin as payment..with luno, withdrew 31k to my gtb account...money landed the same day....make sense than wired.

More sales to us all.....

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Tenshades:

You're right. Gandi sounds Indianic...
cheesy
It is Indian...
I guess

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
massive1019:

About 80 end users no response...then followed up with oga iyke letter....got response two days later with an offer of $100...accepted because I wanted to know how it feels to outbound and make a sale out of it.

Received bitcoin as payment..with luno, withdrew 31k to my gtb account...money landed the same day....make sense than wired.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lol. Will this be my first whatsapp sale? The domain competitors is mainly UK based. Contacted one via Whatsapp before buying the domain, main reason as you may know is that they prefer their own extention. But he showed interest and asked me how much? I quickly rushed and registered it, set up a landing page and quoted $1,200, negotiable. According to him, the CEO will be back in two days time to finalize the deal. I hope everything works out fine.

The screenshot cheesy

The domain in particular is the same as their's, just extention difference.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
priceaction:
what are you selling?
This your comment make me laugh, make i no lie bros.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
iykepromotions:
Lol. Will this be my first whatsapp sale? The domain competitors is mainly UK based. Contacted one via Whatsapp before buying the domain, main reason as you may know is that they prefer their own extention. But he showed interest and asked me how much? I quickly rushed and registered it, set up a landing page and quoted $1,200, negotiable. According to him, the CEO will be back in two days time to finalize the deal. I hope everything works out fine.

The screenshot cheesy

It is a done deal, Let ME be the first to say congrats!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
iykepromotions:

The screenshot cheesy

Hopefully u seal it,

On a similar situation now, contacted CEO about domain, he said domain ain't related to their work, he gave me a list of what they do,
Waiting for their confirmation if they are interested in OUR services..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
massive1019:

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
justmykel:
Congratulations
time to start Whatsapp outbounding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Natural2Heal, Allfavours and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.