Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3548295 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Thanks bro.

What are your recommended go-to domain registrar for new domainers?
If by registras you mean where to buy domains
I've only had experiences with Godaddy, Namesilo and Epik. And I think they are easy to use for new domainers. Easy to purchase domains, easy to navigate (interface) and good customer support.

If you are someone who use debit cards frequently for transactions and you are concerned about safety of your card details then those three are safe.

But there are other considerations.

The type of name you want to register might determine you choice.
With namesilo and epik you get free whois privacy. Also quite cheap compared to Godaddy.

But sometimes I think having USA Geo domains ( you intend to sell within 60 days) at Godaddy would be great since most Americans have their site hosted at Godaddy. But the lack of free whois privacy ...

Domainers here mention network solutions, Gandi, Lcn, Dynadot, 123reg, connectreseller, etc but I have no experience with these set of registrars.
It's not bad though if you take advantage of promos from some of these 'small' registras. Buying a Godaddy .com for $10- $11 dollars no easy o. Except you get deep pocket. grin

To park your domains: afternic/godaddy, epik (epik domains) Dan, namesilo (for namesilo registered names). But each has pros and cons.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tenshades:

1. Namesilo with free whois but @ $9(pay with btc easily) or others

2. Namecheap with free whois also @$9.01(pay with btc easily) or others

3. Dynadot approx @$6 (pay with enabled card or paypal)

For .com domains precisely.

Dynadot is now $8+
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carmal90:

Dynadot is now $8+

just noticing oooo...thats serious.

$8.25 precisely.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Gandi debited me while I tried to purchase a domain since October 21.

I was hoping that I would be refunded, but no show.

How do I go about getting a refund?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mustiboy:

Me too

I chatted them through Twitter the said I should go to my bank and make inquiries
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Favour196:

Me too

I chatted them through Twitter the said I should go to my bank and make inquiries

They are mad.

Thank God it's just $1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tenshades:

just noticing oooo...thats serious.

$8.25 precisely.
Saw epik is 6.99$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
schullten:

Saw epik is 6.99$

with free whois privacy? btc payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mustiboy:

LCN debited me of $2.65 and deleted my account after. grin grin
Am tired of using all these baby registrars

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

What a cool method of defrauding domainers. Chai, Chop and delete...chop and clean mouth.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

I think it is No.5 Imagbon Street Fadeyi. grin grin
Just kidding. I'm not sure it should be dan

Hello boss, you be fadeyi guy??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
etin06:
*****October Sales Report****

Tutor/Zen/com (rejected by SH)

Purchase $5.49 epic promo

Sold. $1000 (BIN)

Hold time 15 days

Venue Afternic

Ankeny/Roofing/com

Purchase $5.99 daynadot

Sold $500 (BIN)

Hold time less than 48hrs

Venue Afternic

Houston /Machine /Shop/com

Purchase $5.99 namesilo

Sold $300 (BIN)

Hold time 8month

Venue Afternic

November will be a better month in Jesus Name.

Congrat boss. More golden sales to come.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phil5(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
more and more sales
etin06:
*****October Sales Report****

Tutor/Zen/com (rejected by SH)

Purchase $5.49 epic promo

Sold. $1000 (BIN)

Hold time 15 days

Venue Afternic

Ankeny/Roofing/com

Purchase $5.99 daynadot

Sold $500 (BIN)

Hold time less than 48hrs

Venue Afternic

Houston /Machine /Shop/com

Purchase $5.99 namesilo

Sold $300 (BIN)

Hold time 8month

Venue Afternic

November will be a better month in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
schullten:

Saw epik is 6.99$
it's $7.49
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
NatSol is $4.95 but without privacy.

SH just pre-approved one of my domains (my 1st).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nergy//com (see amount in image)

And I have NergyXR//com, how much make I put am?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2019
asfrankasf:
Bosses in the house, this is November again my 11th month into domaining with 42 (i'm not proud of the first 3 regs tho) names legit registered and no sale yet cry
I dey here dey wonder if una dey use jazz ni
Abeg what am I missing cry cry cry

makeshealthy.com should take you into my Dan portfolio
abeg scold and rebuke me if necessary

lo, hear the cry of a hungry domainer

This is why I always advise beginners or newbies to follow the line of strong resistance. How do I mean? Learn digital marketing as you start domaining. Get a domain of your own and build a website or start a blog on it. As you're doing outbound marketing for your domains for sale, begin to promote your blog too. In the process, you become a business doer, blogger and internet marketer. Sooner rather than later, you'll start making money online from promoting affiliate products and services, Google Adsense or selling ads spaces on your blog.

Any income you earn from your online marketing efforts can be re-invested back into buying more domains for sale. If you do your calculation right and you've good domain names, you will make money with domain names when your domain portfolio starts increasing with diversified names i.e. brandables, EMD (exact match domains), geo + service or service + geo, product or service domain, and so on. If you're seriously on a tight budget, to create a blog can be done with less $10 per year.

That is the cost of registering a domain name. The domain name will become your business asset and if your blog is now consistently earning money online, say $100 per month, you can take it to Flippa.com or EmpireFlippers.com to sell at 12-24 times its monthly income. You're now selling business (land plus house) and not land only.

Although domaining success rests on the pillars of grace, there is an art and science to it as well. For every success, there's a formula! I perceive in my spirit that your domaining success breakthrough is around the corner. Keep on keeping on!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 3:17am On Nov 02, 2019
IdeasPro:

This is why I always advise beginners or newbies to follow the line of strong resistance. How do I mean? Learn digital marketing as you start domaining. Get a domain of your own and build a website or start a blog on it. As you're doing outbound marketing for your domains for sale, begin to promote your blog too. In the process, you become a business doer, blogger and internet marketer. Sooner rather than later, you'll start making money online from promoting affiliate products and services, Google Adsense or selling ads spaces on your blog.

Any income you earn from your online marketing efforts can be re-invested back into buying more domains for sale. If you do your calculation right and you've good domain names, you will make money with domain names when your domain portfolio starts increasing with diversified names i.e. brandables, EMD (exact match domains), geo + service or service + geo, product or service domain, and so on. If you're seriously on a tight budget, to create a blog can be done with less $10 per year.

That is the cost of registering a domain name. The domain name will become your business asset and if your blog is now consistently earning money online, say $100 per month, you can take it to Flippa.com or EmpireFlippers.com to sell at 12-24 times its monthly income. You're now selling business (land plus house) and not land only.

Although domaining success rests on the pillars of grace, there is an art and science to it as well. For every success, there's a formula! I perceive in my spirit that your domaining success breakthrough is around the corner. Keep on keeping on!

Boss man, your comments are always full of wisdom and knowledge. I always look out for it.
A pro full of ideas! You get oil for head sir!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:21am On Nov 02, 2019
IdeasPro:

IdeasPro definitely Ideas professional.
Kudos Sir!

Pls do i have the permission to contact u with questions regarding d blog issue? If yes, how pls...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 6:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Might be useful to someone.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by africanman85: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2019
If your domain registrar does not have a privacy protect, which other alternative can be used to hide your Nigerian contact ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Senioragender(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy New month everybody, their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

Come i promise to teach you how.

https:///FuMmEcVXHuUDYkxqSiTVtx
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2019
I cannot but be appreciative towards this magnanimous contribution, thanks boss I'll be on the lane
To all the masters who contributed a or two pieces I cannot be ungrateful. you guys are the best looking out for your baby brother.
Eshe pupo
Meanwhile you might need a dog of any breed once a domain sells either for companionship or security I am not so far fetched for the acquisition and training. I have a good name. grin grin grin grin
IdeasPro:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ablemanzy: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2019
@ ideas pro..the digital marketing you are talking about, do you
any one that mentors. Am interested. This is my email, so we
can talk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ablemanzy: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Ablemanzy@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2019
justmykel:

Boss man, your comments are always full of wisdom and knowledge. I always look out for it.
A pro full of ideas! You get oil for head sir!

LOL! I be old school for this now.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2019
ablemanzy:
@ ideas pro..the digital marketing you are talking about, do you
any one that mentors. Am interested. This is my email, so we
can talk

Please start from here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5453381/free-complete-digital-marketing-training

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2019
IdeasPro:

LOL! I be old school for this now.

Keep dropping the nuggets for us o! Make we dey follow who sabi way

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Senioragender:
Happy New month everybody, their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

Lemme I am not coming! I like this place wey I dey!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2019
Senioragender:

This guy or gal is paparrazzi of the highest order. He is posting the same thing everywhere. See the same link in another post below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5453381/free-complete-digital-marketing-training/9#83671369

Take your time to pay it forward. I'm writing a book now and I believe when I'm done, I'll give you a copy. In life sacrifice is everything.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2019
justmykel:

Keep dropping the nuggets for us o! Make we dey follow who sabi way

Thank you Pal. God will continue to keep all of us. I'm here for the long haul.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Maybe you violated terms and regulations

LCN is not baby registra I don't see a reason why the should...

If you are sure you dind't any terms don't panic just go to Twitter and Consult them the will fix it up for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mctech(m), NGU1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.