Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown (11018 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2009
ritze:

some of us(men) dont ve a good forgiven heart
u must ve said something that hurted him badly
but i wonde what it is to ve dealt with sm1 u love to this extent
u neva can tell he migth come back and if he doesnt (bone am)
its not the end of the world (sometime we feel it is)
BE STRONG

i am shocked as well. am beginning to doubt if he loved me genuinely from the heart  undecided  cry

galatico:

The guy is a coward he should have come out to tell you your fault, and you think back, you might have wronged him .

not a word from him telling me what i had done wrong. i only got to know my ''offense'' from people i sent to beg him on my behalf
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
zuuby:

Relax
If he loves you he will come back like a thunder bolt,otherwise you are not meant to be together.

i hope he comes back soon before the love i have for him wanes. it took a lot of communication and patience to take our relationship to this level. i cannot understand why he wants to spoil it this way. sad
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2009
ujujoan,

that toni's song is going to make me cry. i cant listen to it. and i have promised myself not to cry again.

i have not cried all day today. smiley
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2009
^^^^^ Ah . . okay then, this one should help!

"I'm Still Breathing" (Toni Braxton)

Did you think my life would end that day
That you walked out when you broke my heart
Did you think I couldn't make it through
Ooh, without you
Did you think you'd stop my world with goodbye, oh no
Did you think I'd crumble inside
Not Me, I'm still breathing
And this heart of mine is still beating
I, I'm not feeling any pain
No baby, not me, I'm still breathing
This old heart of mine is still beating
The tears I cried have dried
you are gone and I survived
I'm still breathing

There were times when it took all my strength
To just get through, yeah, through another day
There were so many nights I thought that I was gonna die
Without you
But the tears I cried somehow made me strong, so strong
Did you think I couldn't go on

I'm still breathing

You tried to cut me down
But look who's still around
Without you
Did you think you'd stop my world with good bye, no baby
Did you think I'd crumble, just crumble inside

I'm still breathing

You are gone and I survived
I'm still breathing
You are gone and I survived
I'm still breathing

wink wink
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
Ok uju. Thank you

Update: not a word yet from him.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by justwise(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2009
amhurting:

Ok uju. Thank you

Update: not a word yet from him.

U see, u are getting stronger now. Keep smiling, u will be fine.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
justwise:

U see, u are getting stronger now. Keep smiling, u will be fine.

smiley

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by justwise(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
amhurting:

smiley

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement

No prob sister, u will get stronger by day, hope ur money no go run out soon(if u are not working).
U can't kill urself, wat will be will be
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
justwise:

No prob sister, u will get stronger by day, hope your money no go run out soon(if u are not working).
U can't kill urself, wat will be will be

Okay. Thank you. But I am just amazed by his behaviour

I have a job. Thanks to him. He encouraged me, searched online for weeks for jobs for me, helped me in editing my CV until I eventually got a job.

I eat,sleep, breathe him.  cry cry
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by justwise(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2009
amhurting:

Okay. Thank you. But I am just amazed by his behaviour

I have a job. Thanks to him. He encouraged me, searched online for weeks for jobs for me, helped me in editing my CV until I eventually got a job.

I eat,sleep, breathe him.  cry cry

Hmmmm, more reasons why u should calm down and wait, i don't know why he wants to let go after helping u out this much. Strange
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by platinumnk(f): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2009
Wow.

Hmmm.

Where is sistawoman when you need her??

But @poster- Wait a week, before doing anything, have u gone to see him?
Is he near where you could see him in person?

I hate the ignore sh!t, be a man and tell me whats on your mind, dragging it out more is immature.
Yes you may need space to think, but I would let that person know I needed time to think.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Wow.

Hmmm.

Where is sistawoman when you need her??

But @poster- Wait a week, before doing anything, have u gone to see him?
Is he near where you could see him in person?

I hate the ignore sh!t, be a man and tell me whats on your mind, dragging it out more is immature.
Yes you may need space to think, but I would let that person know I needed time to think.

its been way over a week. he lives in another part of EU.
after getting so many people to talk to him, all he did was send a text that he needed time alone and that he has nothing against me and he would call me later.

after getting this message from him, i begged and begged the more but not a word back from him.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by ybab: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2009
o ga oh.
this your bf harsh

wipe your tears and move on.

hold on to this:
WHEN A DOOR CLOSES, GOD WILL OPEN A WIDER AND BETTER DOOR

from all you have stated here, you sound like a soft girl that adores her man so much. Most girls would not have gone to such extreme.

pele darling. It is well !
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Radiant(f): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2009
amhurting:

its been way over a week. he lives in another part of EU.
after getting so many people to talk to him, all he did was send a text that he needed time alone and that he has nothing against me and he would call me later.

after getting this message from him, i begged and begged the more but not a word back from him.

Before he was silent. Now a text, next will be a call and next again will be him! wink Calm down sweetie. Don't bombard him with calls and messages. That shit can be very annoying. I know u mean no harm but just send may be 2/3 mesgs a day and relax. Please give him time, give him time dear. wink smiley
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by SamMilla1(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2009
What kind of argument ? because if it was the kind i had with my girlfriend last night, i would stretch the muteness to one month.
grin
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Outstrip(f): 1:14am On Oct 28, 2009
What people do for this so called "love". He is just your boyfriend and you are about to kill yourself. Please stop it abeg.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by jilbaby: 1:27am On Oct 28, 2009
Geez, why are you all hating the guy, do you know if he has no choice but to do what he did?

Poster, you have being away from this guy for months and take it from me, he has not been faithful to you. You see when a smart/desperate girl senses competition or lack of commitment from a guy, they force him into committing to them by getting pregnant.
I lost the love of my life to a girl who was smart enough to get pregnant for him.

So u see, probably ur man has committed and since he cannot tell you, he prays for you to make a mistake no matter how trivial so he can hold onto, he has no choice but to break it with you.

Guys, no matter how much they love you, they always end up cheating on you. So take heart my dear, cos if this is the case, no amount of crying and begging will make him come back to you. So like me, brace yourself and move on.

It will be difficult, especially when you truly love that person, but as they say to heal a broken heart, you have to love again. So don't wallow in grieve while love slips by.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Princek12(m): 2:16am On Oct 28, 2009
Sorry for your situation, but I need to know where the argument arose from before I can appropriately give you my advise. The reason is that he may be justified in acting the way he is acting.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 3:50am On Oct 28, 2009
Sam Milla:

What kind of argument ? because if it was the kind i had with my girlfriend last night, i would stretch the muteness to one month.
grin

Princek12:

Sorry for your situation, but I need to know where the argument arose from before I can appropriately give you my advise. The reason is that he may be justified in acting the way he is acting.

i have already explained what happened in my previous posts on this thread
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 3:53am On Oct 28, 2009
Outstrip:

What people do for this so called "love". He is just your boyfriend and you are about to kill yourself. Please stop it abeg.

yes ma. cry cry cry
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 28, 2009
After reading this thread,im just wandering what my gal is going through now, i gat to pick her call whenever she calls, becos for the past 3days she has been calling/texting and no response from me.she offended me though i haven't told her what she did to me but i guess she knows, im just feeling for now, hope is not my gal that posted this thread, lets me call her now.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 4:16am On Oct 28, 2009
jilbaby:

Geez, why are you all hating the guy, do you know if he has no choice but to do what he did?

Poster, you have being away from this guy for months and take it from me, he has not been faithful to you. You see when a smart/desperate girl senses competition or lack of commitment from a guy, they force him into committing to them by getting pregnant.
I lost the love of my life to a girl who was smart enough to get pregnant for him.

So u see, probably your man has committed and since he cannot tell you, he prays for you to make a mistake no matter how trivial so he can hold onto, he has no choice but to break it with you.

Guys, no matter how much they love you, they always end up cheating on you. So take heart my dear, cos if this is the case, no amount of crying and begging will make him come back to you
. So like me, brace yourself and move on.

It will be difficult, especially when you truly love that person, but as they say to heal a broken heart, you have to love again. So don't wallow in grieve while love slips by.

cry cry cry cry
well. if that is what that has happened, then it is really really really sad.  cry cry

getting pregnant for him [b]just to hold him dow[/b]n has never ever been an option for me and he knows this and this has earned great respect for me from him.

i do not belong to the league of desperate women. sounding as humble as possible, i am a young, pretty, intelligent and very nice woman. i have been a good and loyal friend to him, faithful to him, loved  him, respected him, loved his family and cared for him. i may not have been so financially buoyant like him to give him treats but i did try in my own simple and honest way to be keep him happy and attracted to me.

even if he has seen someone else, he should be nice enough to speak to me and tell me it is over. i think i deserve that from him and we will talk about it and then part amicably. there are million other ways he can walk out on me, but this his own method is obviously the most cruel.

anyway, his loss is another man's gain. after all, there is no written or oral contract between us that he has to marry me whether he likes it or not. as a matter of fact, i have been very calm and matured about the whole marriage talk. he has been the one going on and on about the fact that he would want to marry me and have kids for him soon. i only tell him, fine . . . . but i will only walk that marriage path anytime from the last quarter of next year.

i am just shocked that he can go to bed and wake up daily ignoring me completely and having such grudge in his heart. it really amazes me !  its utter wickedness  cry cry cry
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 4:21am On Oct 28, 2009
yorke:

After reading this thread,im just wandering what my gal is going through now, i gat to pick her call whenever she calls, becos for the past 3days she has been calling/texting and no response from me.she offended me though i haven't told her what she did to me but i guess she knows, im just feeling for now, hope is not my gal that posted this thread, lets me call her now.

it is not fair. call her now or pick up when next she calls you. you can tell her what her offense it and give her attitude on the phone. Ignoring her completely is just so wrong !

you said you've ignored her for 3 days. . . . then it is not me. My bf has not spoken a word to me in 2 weeks ! cry cry cry
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 28, 2009
amhurting:

it is not fair. call her now or pick up when next she calls you. you can tell her what her offense it and give her attitude on the phone. Ignoring her completely is just so wrong !

you said you've ignored her for 3 days. . . . then it is not me. My bf has not spoken a word to me in 2 weeks !  cry cry cry
i love my gal, but i just have to reject her calls.she don't want to learn, though she is kind of naive and too shy, even to me.i want to bring her up properly and take that shy out of her.though that's not her offense.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 4:30am On Oct 28, 2009
Radiant:

Before he was silent. Now a text, next will be a call and next again will be him! wink Calm down sweetie. Don't bombard him with calls and messages. That shit can be very annoying. I know u mean no harm but just send may be 2/3 mesgs a day and relax. Please give him time, give him time dear.  wink smiley

i have called and called and texted him for days. On a particular day i called him continuously from 8am - 12 midnight. I am not exaggerating. Composing long texts to him intermediately.  i am exhausted and i have run out of energy.

i have stopped calling people to beg him because i have ended up humiliating myself and almost crushing my self-esteem in the process. i have had the most impossible things said to me by various people. even his mum had to ask me why i wanted to cry myself to death and went ahead to ask me if her son promised me marriage or if i have ever aborted for him  sad sad sad  
that ended up adding more pepper to injury.  cry cry sad

so i am not calling or texting again. i have gradually began to wean myself off him. Its been a little over 24 hours since i last cried   smiley thanks to the kind words i have been getting from this thread.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by samnaija: 6:09am On Oct 28, 2009
@poster i think its all over. with what u said, the guy spent heavily 2 bring u over. 4 a guy frm naija 2 bring a chick to jan. that means na 2 marry (honestly speakin). but along the line u must have said or done somethin that made the guy think about the relationship.2 be honest the guy must have seen somethin he did not know was inside u. this days women and men con them selfs into marriage. its probably u let ur guard down when ur were relaxed with him and displayed a part of u he did not like and made him ve a rethink, it happens both ways .it almost happen 2 me i almost married a nagging and abusive woman, thank God for the couthship period, when i started hinting marriage towards her, her whole character changed. from a cool headed and polite easy going person, to a (shant gree _debating international champion, nagging and complaining and tryin 2 control me and even the air i breathe. i moved on and found a better partner, my pont is the guy is hurt,
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Jeffhands(m): 6:21am On Oct 28, 2009
Swt hrt.it so painful, but ur guy is about fallen out of love with you.so if you really want dis guy start praying nd fasting.

Ask him if he still love you
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by azpunpin: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2009
@amhurting

Give him sometime has he said, he will surely come back begging. Please, don`t do anything stupid by breaking up, he loves u so much.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2009
samnaija:

@poster i think its all over. with what u said, the guy spent heavily 2 bring u over. 4 a guy frm naija 2 bring a chick to jan. that means na 2 marry (honestly speakin). [b]but along the line u must have said or done somethin that made the guy think about the relationship.2 be honest the guy must have seen somethin he did not know was inside u. [/b]this days women and men con them selfs into marriage. its probably u let your guard down when your were relaxed with him and displayed a part of u he did not like and made him ve a rethink, it happens both ways .it almost happen 2 me i almost married a nagging and abusive woman, thank God for the couthship period, when i started hinting marriage towards her, her whole character changed. from a cool headed and polite easy going person, to a (shant gree _debating  international champion, nagging and complaining and tryin 2 control me and even the air i breathe. i moved on and found a better partner,  my pont is the guy is hurt,  

I do not agree with you there. I wont claim to be perfect, i do have my faults but i know my good parts far outweigh all my faults. And he knows this.

Like i mentioned earlier, the lies he told me made me to be quite cautious of him. as a matter of fact, if i say the things i got to know, most people will ask me to drop him like a hot potato. But because i really love him and he explained everything to me, i overlooked it all. He has his own faults too.

I never changed because he hinted marriage. He has always teased about marriage and babies for as long as remember. I have never hesitated to be mad at him when he annoys me, but the good thing about me is that i let him know when am upset and we talk about it. The longest i have kept malice against him is probably 12 hours.

Even before i came to Europe, we had few arguments. So having an argument with him in EU is nothing strange.

Like i said in my previous posts, we did have a silly  argument before the sudden change. He used some hurtful adjectives on me (over vacation destination) and i didn't like them and i told him and he could not utter a mere sorry. Instead he was acting all nice and romantic. I gave him the cold shoulder (one liners, etc). I know he was hurt by my reaction. But i dont know how to pretend. . . . when am not happy, am not happy. when am happy, i radiate and he knows this.

Whatever he claims i did, i have shown him that i am genuinely sorry. Malice is just not the approach to it. He  should just call me, insult the living day lights out of me (if it will make him feel good), tell me what my errors were and i will apologise and tell him why i said the things i said or reacted the way i did, if we make up - fantastic, if its over - sad. We'll both move on ! cry cry cry
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2009
Jeff hands:

Swt hrt.it so painful, but your guy is about fallen out of love with you.so if you really want dis guy start praying nd fasting.

Ask him if he still love you

I have always thanked God for my bf, i always prayed to God to keep blessing him.

I did not pray and fast before God brought him my way. If i start praying and fasting now because of this issue, even God will accuse me of acting rather desperate. undecided
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2009
azpunpin:

@amhurting

Give him sometime has he said, he will surely come back begging. Please, don`t do anything stupid by breaking up, he loves u so much.

I hope so too.

I do not sleep more than 2 hours daily. cry cry
End result = banging headache, bulging eyeballs and a sad look on my face.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by blapo(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2009
"Women are like teabags; you never know how strong they are until they're put in hot water". just hold on and don't complicate matter for urself, lets see how strong u are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys ( What Will U Do) Pic ! / Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) / Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.