Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown (11050 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by mccloud224(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2009
What was the cause of the argument anyways?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by dakkylove(f): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2009
you know when i first read this post my first reaction was to go at you for crying your eyes out over a situation like this, but from reading all your messages,you're obviously in love and hurt with his attitude and what you're looking for is some kind of closure. some kind of explanation for his behaviour. this particular situation happened to me recently but i didn't even think twice before moving on. but that is me,and i probably was not as in love with my Bf as you obviously are.
my advice to you is this, do you have friends in Europe? if you have friends go hang out with them, keep yourself occupied, for his mum to make that kind of comment, well my dear try and be strong, who knows he might even be more attracted to a stronger you, and if he doesn't come back, the next guy will appreciate a kind,caring,loyal and now strong woman that you will become.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by yjay(f): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2009
Babe! u cant be ving no nervous breakdown cos of a man ok, uve done the rite thing regardless of who was at fault by saying ure sorry now all u can do is WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Fostercat(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2009
@ Poster

i have read all ur post.u kip sayin u begged n cry,thats all.do not listen to bad advice.ur guy is hurt, give .him tyme, he definately ll come back i tell u, For a guy to take u away frm Nija,he really loves u.Dont be to emotional n dont think u r cheap ,still continue to txt n call him n u ll be glad u did

mean while, have u been prayin over this promblem.Turn to God in Prayers n u ll see wonders.Remember there might be some evil hands, *a guy with so many ladies around still thinks of u n brings u to the EU?*then he is not joking.Be srtong pray n still call him,he ll respond.i know hw u feel n i will b prayin for u too.it well.ur love ll surely come back to u.Claim by faith n it will come to pass.

Stay happy n blessed,
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2009
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by iykedare(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2009
[size=16pt]cry him a river[/size]
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Fostercat(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2009
tis a pity u love him, in my opinion!
send him another sms telling him to go SUCK BIG PRICK

are primary schools on strike?

a child on board.lol
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by iykedare(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2009
Foster cat:

are primary schools on strike?

a child on board.lol
lol.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nezan(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2009
@ OP; What was the disagreement? I believe you really hurt the man and he saw you as been unworthy of a wife material.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2009
Another definition by women. So if the guy stays away for a while to rediscover himself, it hurts you people. Guys employ this method oh, I have been using it.My woman last week saw me with another woman, she just flared up and I let her go. Now she is smsing me here and there, abeg it is over now abi. I even let the other go. Am babeless now and I think straight now on. Women are what I can't call a name- help them, you're in for troubles, not go deep u don't love them. Imagine money spent to bring her over to Europe! You do a very big favor, they hold you to ransom, thinking nothing they will do, that will turn u off.Am happy the guy is not the woman-battering type but calling him someone without human sympathy, well I was called a mad man, an animal this morning. She has been with a mad man all these while!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by stankion(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2009
This issue should not be over-flogged, the whole thing depends on what u did, no sin is unforgivable, not even with God. U actually need to cry cos u love him, after that u will be ok and maybe cry once in a whilke but not for ever. Just give him some time, he is going to come around, but if he does'nt, move on with ur life. Nobody is tired to the other in this life. Who knows, maybe God is telling something. I have dis experience, dats why am saying dis. Try and listen to GOd's voice if u can concentrate, u have a whole good life ahead of u. Take care and pray fervently for GOd to show u his mind in dis mata. Apart from that, RELAX!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by pinkylady1(f): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2009
amhurting:

i have called and called and texted him for days. On a particular day i called him continuously from 8am - 12 midnight. I am not exaggerating. Composing long texts to him intermediately.  i am exhausted and i have run out of energy.

i have stopped calling people to beg him because i have ended up humiliating myself and almost crushing my self-esteem in the process. i have had the most impossible things said to me by various people. even his mum had to ask me why i wanted to cry myself to death and went ahead to ask me if her son promised me marriage or if i have ever aborted for him  sad sad sad  
that ended up adding more pepper to injury.  cry cry sad

so i am not calling or texting again. i have gradually began to wean myself off him. Its been a little over 24 hours since i last cried   smiley thanks to the kind words i have been getting from this thread.

i can only imagine wat u are goin through, uhm its a pity.

but why on earth would his mother use such harsh words on you.

just try and get over it, cos it will soon pass away
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2009
blapo:

"Women are like teabags; you never know how strong they are until they're put in hot water". just hold on and don't complicate matter for urself, lets see how strong u are

ok oh. i am holding on.
Day two: of no crying smiley
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by iykedare(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2009
[size=16pt]@poster,

like i said,cry the guy a river then u`ll be okay.

quite frankly,u didnt tell us exactly what u did.u have `bobod` us with ur own side of the story.since we cant get his,we cant advice u.some girls would tell whoever wants to listen dat their guys did this and dat but when u actually get to know what they too did,u`ll want to slap them.for all those pple who are trying to convince her dat the guy is not worth it,never side a person after listening to just her side of d story.
[/size]
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2009
mccloud224:

What was the cause of the argument anyways?

please, read previous pages of the thread
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2009
dakkylove:

you know when i first read this post my first reaction was to go at you for crying your eyes out over a situation like this, but from reading all your messages,you're obviously in love and hurt with his attitude and what you're looking for is some kind of closure. some kind of explanation for his behaviour. this particular situation happened to me recently but i didn't even think twice before moving on. but that is me,and i probably was not as in love with my Bf as you obviously are.
my advice to you is this, do you have friends in Europe? if you have friends go hang out with them, keep yourself occupied, for his mum to make that kind of comment, well my dear try and be strong, who knows he might even be more attracted to a stronger you, and if he doesn't come back, the next guy will appreciate a kind,caring,loyal and now strong woman that you will become.

yes, i am very hurt.
i have very few friends but i am just not keen on going visiting
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2009
Foster cat:

@ Poster

i have read all your post.u kip sayin u begged n cry,thats all.do not listen to bad advice.your guy is hurt, give .him tyme, he definately ll come back i tell u, For a guy to take u away frm Nija,he really loves u.Dont be to emotional n dont think u r cheap ,still continue to txt n call him n u ll be glad u did

mean while, have u been prayin over this promblem.Turn to God in Prayers n u ll see wonders.Remember there might be some evil hands, *a guy with so many ladies around still thinks of u n brings u to the EU?*then he is not joking.Be srtong pray n still call him,he ll respond.i know hw u feel n i will b prayin for u too.it well.your love ll surely come back to u.Claim by faith n it will come to pass.

Stay happy n blessed,

Thank you.
Truth is i dont have the strength to make any more calls. I have not dialed his number in 3 days now and i think its best it stays that way. I know myself. Once i call him once and he does not respond, i will get all worked up again, start crying and calling him endlessly. I was not exaggerating when i said i have called him once from 8am to midnight.

My naija friends are really propagating the juju factor. that there must be some spiritual forces at work trying to split us. I dont want to believe this though.

I have left everything to God's hands. He knows and He will do what is best for me.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2009
Nezan:

@ OP; What was the disagreement? I believe you really hurt the man and he saw you as been unworthy of a wife material.

And who ever said he is a husband percent worthy husband material? please leave ,marriage out of this.

keeping malice solves nothing. i have never forced myself on him and i will never. if he calls and says it over, na to move own !

he knows my worth and i keep saying it that my good sides outweigh my bad. He get him own too for body. angry

anyway, if he has suddenly thought of me in such light, too bad ! His loss, another man's gain ! undecided
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2009
ferdiii:

Another definition by women. So if the guy stays away for a while to rediscover himself, it hurts you people. Guys employ this method oh, I have been using it.My woman last week saw me with another woman, she just flared up and I let her go. Now she is smsing me here and there, abeg it is over now abi. I even let the other go. Am babeless now and I think straight now on. Women are what I can't call a name- help them, you're in for troubles, not go deep u don't love them. Imagine money spent to bring her over to Europe! You do a very big favor, they hold you to ransom, thinking nothing they will do, that will turn u off.Am happy the guy is not the woman-battering type but calling him someone without human sympathy, well I was called a mad man, an animal this morning. She has been with a mad man all these while!

your babe called you a mad man i have never used such words on my bf before!

who is holding him ransom? you should read up the entire thread. even back in naija, when he annoys me, i do not hide it. why should i now because he has brought me to europe ignore his harsh words at me and smile and pretend to be happy? undecided
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2009
stankion:

This issue should not be over-flogged, the whole thing depends on what u did, no sin is unforgivable, not even with God. U actually need to cry cos u love him, after that u will be ok and maybe cry once in a whilke but not for ever. Just give him some time, he is going to come around, but if he does'nt, move on with your life. Nobody is tired to the other in this life. Who knows, maybe God is telling something. I have dis experience, dats why am saying dis. Try and listen to GOd's voice if u can concentrate, u have a whole good life ahead of u. Take care and pray fervently for GOd to show u his mind in dis mata. Apart from that, RELAX!

Okay. Thanks a lot.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2009
pinky lady:

i can only imagine wat u are goin through, uhm its a pity.

but why on earth would his mother use such harsh words on you.

just try and get over it, cos it will soon pass away

as a matter of fact, she ended up added more pepper to my broken heart.

after the harsh words and questions from her (in my crying state), i called her again to please help me talk to the son. this time around she started laughing at me over the phone. I am not joking. I quickly said goodbye and i hung up. i was deeply hurt. that night i cried and cried and cried and cried. i took and respected his mum like my own mum and getting such reaction from her, i was perplexed

and to add extra pepper on the injury, with the humiliation from his mum, her son is yet to call me.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]@poster,

quite frankly,u didnt tell us exactly what u did.u have `bobod` us with your own side of the story.since we cant get his,we cant advice u.some girls would tell whoever wants to listen dat their guys did this and dat but when u actually get to know what they too did,u`ll want to slap them.for all those pple who are trying to convince her dat the guy is not worth it,never side a person after listening to just her side of d story.
[/size]

you really should read my previous posts before making uninformed posts on this thread.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by dramaquin: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2009
hmmm please dnt let anythin affect u to this point ever again!try to be in full control of ur emotions(esp ur happiness)
one single person shldnt have so much power over u! angry
anyway i think u shld also ignore him, u've tried ur best, since u say he also loves u then he'll come bac to u if he wants to.
try to distract urself,take ur mind off d whole issue,make urself happy! cheesy
all these things av said will be oh so difficult bt am tellin u, u will mosdef survive it!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by ganiyuaz(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]@poster,

quite frankly,u didnt tell us exactly what u did.u have `bobod` us with your own side of the story.since we cant get his,we cant advice u.some girls would tell whoever wants to listen dat their guys did this and dat but when u actually get to know what they too did,u`ll want to slap them.for all those pple who are trying to convince her dat the guy is not worth it,never side a person after listening to just her side of d story.
[/size]
seconded
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2009
ganiyu az:

seconded

mister, read the entire thread

i should keep crying him a river until i get myself into the emergency ward right?
i have cried my eyes out and i am exhausted.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by tourmaline(f): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2009
@poster i think if a man has issues with a fellow man he takes the issue God not to a fellow man. You can seek peoples opinion but definitely the one that solves the matter is God. You know what?, smile and stop brooding things will turn out well. IT IS Well smiley
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2009
dramaquin:

hmmm please dnt let anythin affect u to this point ever again!try to be in full control of your emotions(esp your happiness)
one single person shldnt have so much power over u! angry
anyway i think u shld also ignore him, u've tried your best, since u say he also loves u then he'll come bac to u if he wants to.
try to distract urself,take your mind off d whole issue,make urself happy! cheesy
all these things av said will be oh so difficult bt am tellin u, u will mosdef survive it!

if i get over this, i have learnt a very valuable lesson that i am going to hold on to.

maybe he never fully knew how much i was into him, but i did try my very best to let him know that i was madly in love with him.

on his first visit to see me here, i knelt down with my two knees on the floor at heathrow airport . . . . yes, jampacked heathrow, in appreciation of all he has done for me.

i have been loving, faithful, caring,  respectful to him and excellent in the bedroom as well.

really, am confused.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by pinkylady1(f): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
amhurting:

as a matter of fact, she ended up added more pepper to my broken heart.

after the harsh words and questions from her (in my crying state), i called her again to please help me talk to the son. this time around she started laughing at me over the phone. I am not joking. I quickly said goodbye and i hung up. i was deeply hurt. that night i cried and cried and cried and cried. i took and respected his mum like my own mum and getting such reaction from her, i was perplexed

and to add extra pepper on the injury, with the humiliation from his mum, her son is yet to call me.

the mother must be feeling like a hero for having a son like your bf

abeg 4get abt them. he's not worth it haba, its not just fair  undecided
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by dyke1: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2009
The only one you need now is God, draw closer to Him and allow Him to heal you. Count yourself lucky to have experienced what it means to love 'genuinely' eventhough it hurts. That means you can love again. Note that entering into another relationship now maybe a fatal mistake. Sit yourself down, analyze what actually went wrong. Was it your fault?, did you contribute to it?. Just be sincere with yourself. This will help you in your next relationship. That is the EXPERIENCE PHILOSOPHY we are talking about, please dont waste it. Above all, work on your personality. It is often said that we are treated the way we treat ourselves.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amonayin: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2009
Women! Women!! Women!!! We've not heard the man side of the story so don't judge?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by koltoy: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2009
will u die with the guy, go on with ur life. this guy is not worth all u av done.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by koltoy: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
men are always heartless wen they don't love a girl and will always like u saying "i am sorry"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? / THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand / Men Will Bleep Anything (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.