Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown (11053 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2009
kellorah:

Why are some of us focusing on what she may or may not have said to him??
At the end of the day, guys too say things that ladies don't like to hear.

What I'm trying to say is, people do change JUST LIKE THAT, without the gf/bf doing or saying anything.

You can be the best bf/gf in the world, and even have the best relationship ever, but one day one of u will start having silly feelings, feelings u may not be able to control. These things happen. . . and when they do, both parties will have to find a way of moving on, unless they are patient and will rather wait for the other person to wake up!! But please, don't waste your tears. Save it for when your praying to God.

but is that normal? can there be spiritual undertones?

the lies he told me are synonymous to tsunami, yet i forgive him and even loved him more

i will stop crying. am already feeling better. but its tough. i really thought we had a great relationship that will weather even the worst of storms.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by kellorah: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2009
This is deffo break up season. . . . some people have got the disease, big time [They're the relationship version of Judas]!!!
As in, for no good reason there's break ups here and there. The thing is begining to annoy me sef.  grin grin grin
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

the lies he told me are synonymous to tsunami, yet i forgive him and even loved him more

i will stop crying. am already feeling better. but its tough. i really thought we had a great relationship that will weather even the worst of storms.

That is what we all think till push comes to shove
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by agabaI23(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
chika98:

Agba: Kpachapu anya! Your response is filled with assumptions and finger pointing. What do you know about her? Are you one of her toasters on here? By the way, are they any men here worth trying to date anyways? The girl is looking for candid advice not how she is looking for backup and the rest. You can really tell who is who by the sort of things they put down.

You screwed! I did not in the least mean she is looking for a guy on nl. I meant she may be looking for all the support of these sub-twenty year olds who are still filled with exuberance that will quickly tell her to abandon and leave plus few over-twenties looking for attachments  that will gladly welcome her to their league. Next time look before you leap.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by kellorah: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

Nah, nothing spiritual bout it. Personally, I believe everything happens for a reason.

In this ur case, for example, God prolly used ur ex to get u to the UK so u can find the man ur destined to be with. I'm just saying!

He's a liar? Ahhh! That's not a good thing o. . . how/why did u put up with his lies?  undecided undecided

Sounds to me like u did have a good relationship. These things do happen my dear.

Take heart my dear. God will see u through.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by agabaI23(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

the lies he told me are synonymous to tsunami, . . . . .

Of course women love liars most.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
justwise:

After this u will be stronger, he is making a mistake, very soon he will be the one begging u. Just be strong, u will be fine

alright. thank you. am feeling much better already. i just had to pour my heart out. people in nigeria are also worried, cos i am just crying and they are not here to physically comfort me.

i am just wondering why he should he put spikes in something that has been going on so well?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
agabaI23:

You screwed! I did not in the least mean she is looking for a guy on nl. I meant she may be looking for all the support of these sub-twenty year olds who are still filled with exuberance that will quickly tell her to abandon and leave plus few over-twenties looking for attachments  that will gladly welcome her to their league.  Next time look before you leap.

Explain that statement better to me. Welcome her to their league? what is this " the league of extra single women"? Do you really think that people here are happy to see others in pain? or you think every 20 something year old is filled with naiveté?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by kellorah: 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2009
Poster, don't put up with a liar next time, please. . . for ur own sake.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
kellorah:

Nah, nothing spiritual bout it. Personally, I believe everything happens for a reason.

He's a liar? Ahhh! That's not a good thing o. . . how/why did u put up with his lies
?  undecided undecided

Sounds to me like u did have a good relationship. These things do happen my dear.

he explained why he lied and i understood and forgave him although this made me a bit wary of him. but that is only natural, right?

kellorah:

In this your case, for example, God prolly used your ex to get u to the UK so u can find the man your destined to be with. I'm just saying!

my friends think the same but i dont agree. i do not have the energy to do the whole dating thing again. i really love this guy. if i am asked by God to choose, i will choose him over any other man.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Pharoh: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
Let him be for now i think he is trying to make a decision about what has just happened.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by spoilt(f): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
Stop texting and calling him. Wetin? You've tried jare.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
Pharoh:

Let him be for now i think he is trying to make a decision about what has just happened.

make a decision?

but this his method is cruel. you have no idea how much i have cried and begged. if i marry him and i upset him, is this what he will do to me?  shocked  cry  cry cry  it means am not safe and he is capable of anything and the thought of that alone is already scaring me about him  cry cry cry
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
spoilt:

Stop texting and calling him. Wetin? You've tried jare. 

i have stopped.

but it took all the self-control i could muster. i have my cell phone locked up in my wardrobe. because i could not keep my eyes and hands off it.

i can just help thinking what he aims to achieve by doing this  undecided
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by spoilt(f): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
Its like a game. Ignore him. Then you'll see him coming back wondering where all the attention went. grin
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by spizzlenik(m): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2009
@poster, I think u have tried your best. I think you shouldnt listen to the bandwagon of people telling u that your relationship is over. Give him some chill time he would come back to his senses. Meanwhile I think it is time for you to stop calling/begging, he will come around sooner than u'll realize.if u guys can weather this storm,u ll be better for it
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by agabaI23(m): 12:08am On Oct 27, 2009
chika98:

Explain that statement better to me. Welcome her to their league? what is this " the league of extra single women"? Do you really think that people here are happy to see others in pain? or you think every 20 something year old is filled with naiveté?

Why not look for a cane in case I refuse!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Igwe9(m): 12:22am On Oct 27, 2009
Hey sweetheart, just give him some time, Absence they say makes the heart grow fonder.
Please learn from this , i'm sure he'd comeback to you sooner than you think. smiley
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2009
spizzlenik:

@poster, I think u have tried your best. I think you shouldnt listen to the bandwagon of people telling u that your relationship is over. Give him some chill time he would come back to his senses. Meanwhile I think it is time for you to stop calling/begging, he will come around sooner than u'll realize.if u guys can weather this storm,u ll be better for it

okay. thank you.

Igwe.:

Hey sweetheart, just give him some time miss you a little, Absence they say makes the heart grow fonder.
Please learn from this , i'm sure he'd comeback to you sooner than you think.  smiley

alright. thank you.

i really appreciate all the replies. am feeling better already. i just had my first meal today (cornflakes) and the usual me would have eaten eba 10 times before midnight.  grin
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Radiant(f): 12:47am On Oct 27, 2009
The things we do and take for love  wink

I understand you girl. For all I know, you'll continue to call and beg until he speaks up grin That is love and yea we do 'stupid' things when we're in love. Cry if you have to. Crying is therapeutic.
If he comes back fine otherwise you'll probably jump into the 'no-nonsense, I'm better than that' train  grin We've all been there and that's why it's easy for some to tell you to "forget" him and so on. For them they've passed that stage of loving and begging  grin

Just take it easy and if you love him just give him time to calm down. You shouldn't determine how long he should stay 'mad'. People are different.  smiley
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 3:15am On Oct 27, 2009
its 3am. i cant sleep  sad sad sad

i have terrible headache but i am being strong. no tears for some hours now

i wonder how long it will take for him to comeback?
what if he decides not to come back?

i am so depressed and dejected  sad  cry
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Radiant(f): 3:34am On Oct 27, 2009
LOL. . .what a classic! One minute you feel okay the next minute u're slipping back into depression.

Just allow urself to go through this pain 'cause trust me it will last for a while. It's not something u can deal with easily. Emotions are very strong. Why not try and hang out with friends? Oh yea they're the last people u want to see now wink You just want ur man back. . awww smiley . . .sorry dear. He'll definitely talk to u soon but until then don't give up on him, okay? smiley

Try to sleep na sad
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2009
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2009
amhurting:

its 3am. i cant sleep sad sad sad

i have terrible headache but i am being strong. no tears for some hours now

i wonder how long it will take for him to comeback?
what if he decides not to come back?

i am so depressed and dejected sad cry

Dont give up yet, give it time, he might come around.

If he dosent, well . . . life goes on!

I know it's hard right now, but you need to let him be. Let him miss you, let he look for you. Keep letting him know how sorry you are for whatever you did, but stop begging, stop crying for him, stop telling people. Just keep to yourself for a while and let him look for you. If he dosent, I have a song I'll give you to listen to . . . trust me, it's a classic! wink
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Radiant(f): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2009
Ujujoan:

If he dosent, I have a song I'll give you to listen to . . .  trust me, it's a classic!  wink

Sounds like you were once a classic  wink
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
chaircover, radiant and ujujoan

thank you so much ladies. kiss

chaircover, i will keep myself very busy. smiley

ujujoan, please what is the song ?

i have been listening to mary j blige and k'jon's on the ocean sad
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by ritze(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2009
some of us(men) dont ve a good forgiven heart
u must ve said something that hurted him badly
but i wonde what it is to ve dealt with sm1 u love to this extent
u neva can tell he migth come back and if he doesnt (bone am)
its not the end of the world (sometime we feel it is)
BE STRONG
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by galatico(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
The guy is a coward he should have come out to tell you your fault, and you think back, you might have wronged him .
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by zuuby(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2009
Relax
If he loves you he will come back like a thunder bolt,otherwise you are not meant to be together.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
Radiant:

Sounds like you were once a classic wink

wink wink wink wink

amhurting:

ujujoan, please what is the song ?

i have been listening to mary j blige and[b] k'jon's on the ocean [/b] sad

Ah. . . . now THAT is a classic!

Well, me I was talking about . . . . . .

"Un-break My Heart"

Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked out of my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart

Take back that sad word good-bye
Bring back the joy to my life
Don't leave me here with these tears
Come and kiss this pain away
I can't forget the day you left
Time is so unkind
And life is so cruel without you here beside me

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart

Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Bring back the nights when I held you beside me

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Un-cry this tears
I cried so many, many nights
Un-break my

Un-break my heart oh baby
Come back and say you love me
Un-break my heart
Sweet darlin'
Without you I just can't go on
Can't go on,

Kind of common right? But it does touch your heart! wink kiss kiss
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Radiant(f): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2009
Toni's Rainbow musta been black when she made that song wink cheesy
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2009
Radiant:

Toni's Rainbow musta been black when she made that song wink cheesy

Ahhh! Methinks she was under a divine inspiration! I just looooove her! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? / Post Ur Pic Here, Lets Describe U In One Word / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.