Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown (11052 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
chika98:

WOW! David really? That is the best you can come up with?

the truth can be bitter.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Diva1(f): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

I am starting this thread with so much tears in my eyes. For over a week now i have been unable to sleep, eat well or think straight.

I have been dating a guy for over a year and God in heaven knows i love this guy so much.

We had an argument few weeks back and he has refused to talk to me since then. I have called and called over a trillion times and he is not taking my calls. Sent text messages begging and pleading. Nothing yet. I sent him emails. Left voicemail he still wont talk to me.

I had to get people including his own mother to please help me beg him and all he keeps saying is that he will call me.

Its been hell and i have never gone through this before in my life.

I know he loves me but i just cant phantom why he has blanked me off like this.

Its obviously over between us, but at least he should talk to me rather than doing this to me

I dont deserve this. God knows!  cry cry cry cry cry

Listen dear I went through exactly the same thing, in the heat of the moment, said some words I didn't mean but to cut things short, you have to stop pleading, begging and all that. Seems like you have begged enough and acknowledged u made a mistake. Enough! If he truly loves you, he would come back.
It happened to me and now the tables have turned. He is now the one trying to make things up!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by kellorah: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
David, does this mean u would react the way the poster's bf has, if u were in his situation? Is such reaction justified? undecided undecided REALLY? undecided undecided
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
kellorah:

The way the guy is going on about it isn't right.
He should have the decency to call u and end it like anyone would have.

Poster, this situation should clearly tell u he's a horrible person. Sorry bout your situation. These things do happen. Weeks/months/years from now u will look back and laugh.  

Be strong, and don't worry urself too much bout it. Someone better will def come along, that's if your bf doesn't come to his senses by then.

that is what people back home in nigeria are telling me

but it hurts to think of him as a horrible person. he has been so nice and sweet ever since i met him. do people change so fast or camouflage their real character for so long?

if he wants out, he should tell me straight up  cry cry cry
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan link=topic=343386.msg4805898#msg480f5898 date=1256594560:

the truth can be bitter.

The truth in most cases IS bitter but that may not be the case here. I think you should give the poster the benefit of doubt
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by SeanT21(f): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
You are trying too hard. Do not make him feel that he has you in the palm of his hands. Two can play that game. Pretend like you forgot about him and has moved on eventhough U haven't. Do not ever let a man see U cry over him.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by doggyall: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
What happen to the man he caught you having romance together inside your office,
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
kellorah:

David, does this mean u would react the way the poster's bf has, if u were in his situation? Is such reaction justified? undecided undecided REALLY? undecided undecided

Depends on what exactly it is she said (which of course she prefers not to tell us).

"Rude" is a character flaw no one will tolerate from a woman. I wonder why the guy is suddenly regarded as "horrible" now for refusing to stomach nonsense in the name of "love". Abegi.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
chaircover:

so who doesn't trust who?

there are few times i didn't trust him and that is because i caught him lying to me in the past
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by kellorah: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

that is what people back home in nigeria are telling me

but it hurts to think of him as a horrible person. he has been so nice and sweet ever since i met him. do people change so fast or camouflage their real character for so long?

if he wants out, he should tell me straight up  cry cry cry

Although he's prolly thinking u shd get the msg by now, it still doesn't mean he shouldn't do the decent thing and be a man in such situation.

You've pleaded and pleaded, etc. . .wot more does he want u to do?!

I honestly feel very sorry for u. But guys are complicated than they like to admit. They're always quick to say women are complicated, but this is soooo not true. And yes, people do change just like that. Some people can't even explain, or give reasons for why they act in such manner. He prolly does love u but is prolly going through a "phase".

Do ur best (as uve done so far) and leave the rest to God/fate cos he prolly doesn't wanna get back with u, so no amount of tears will be of help. Sorry dear. Be strong.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
Diva1:

Listen dear I went through exactly the same thing, in the heat of the moment, said some words I didn't mean but to cut things short, you have to stop pleading, begging and all that. Seems like you have begged enough and acknowledged u made a mistake. Enough! If he truly loves you, he would come back.
It happened to me and now the tables have turned. He is now the one trying to make things up!

i have stopped begged.
diva1, i really begged. heavy begging. even God in heaven cant be that cold to me
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by SeanT21(f): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

there are few times i didn't trust him and that is because i caught him lying to me in the past

Why r u still running after this man?? Please, don't say the 4 letter word.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

Move on!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by spizzlenik(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
Eehyah, stop crying and continue ur life when he is back to his senses he ll call u
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
spizzlenik:

Eehyah, stop crying and continue your life when he is back to his senses he ll call u

I'm sure he had back-up in case of power failure. All guys do, even the good ones.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by kellorah: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan:

Depends on what exactly it is she said (which of course she prefers not to tell us).

"Rude" is a character flaw no one will tolerate from a woman. I wonder why the guy is suddenly regarded as "horrible" now for refusing to stomach nonsense in the name of "love". Abegi.

He's a horrible person for choosing this method of dealing with the problem.

Why's he saying he will call when he knows he doesn't/wont?
Why can't he just tell her it's over, if he can't stomach her rudeness?

And why do u feel this is a good method of dealing with the problem? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan:

I'm sure he had back-up in case of power failure. All guys do, even the good ones.

Davidi is dropping Knowledge!

Diva1: Whatever happened to that boy you would always write about?
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Diva1(f): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
amhurting:

i have stopped begged.
diva1, i really begged. heavy begging. even God in heaven cant be that cold to me

I can honestly and truly relate to what you are saying because I've been there. It would seriously hurt, but you have to try and make up your mind to put it behind you and move on with your life. If he truly loves you, he would come back. I'm talking this way because I also experienced the same thing. He is back now trying so hard to patch things up.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2009
kellorah:

Although he's prolly thinking u shd get the msg by now, it still doesn't mean he shouldn't do the decent thing and be a man in such situation.

You've pleaded and pleaded, etc. . .wot more does he want u to do?!

I honestly feel very sorry for u. But guys are complicated than they like to admit. They're always quick to say women are complicated, but this is soooo not true. And yes, people do change just like that. Some people can't even explain, or give reasons for why they act in such manner. He prolly does love u but is prolly going through a "phase".

Do your best (as uve done so far) and leave the rest to God/fate cos he prolly doesn't wanna get back with u, so no amount of tears will be of help. Sorry dear. Be strong.

thank you so much.

i just cant stop crying.

i am an action-less babe. very nice, caring and easy. i have never treated anyone like this before and God knows i do not deserve this.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by kellorah: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2009
davidylan:

I disagree.

He doesn't have to have had a back-up plan before ditching her.

Esp, if he's a good guy.

NOT ALL GUYS DO.

David David. . . .hmm!!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Diva1(f): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
chika98:

Diva1: Whatever happened to that boy you would always write about?

Dear, he is where he is, trying to patch things up with me now.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by agabaI23(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
I hope the poster is not just looking for a back up to turn her back on this man. She knows what she has done. I am sure you have said this before and she warned you. How long have you been with him that you are just discovering he has no human sympathy. How many guys are hitting on you here?

On the other hand you may have never said such thing to him if you were still in naija.

Maybe you called him Bushman when he suggested that you go for vacation in Saudi Arabia and you probably suggested Miami beach.

The ego of man is his prized possession, dare not toil with if you will be in his good book.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
Diva1:

Dear, he is where he is, trying to patch things up with me now.

Are you considering taking him back then? What has he done to wow or coerce you into taking him back? grin
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
kellorah:

I disagree.

He doesn't have to have had a back-up plan before ditching her.

Esp, if he's a good guy.

NOT ALL GUYS DO.

David David. . . .hmm!!

i do not think he has any backup plan

if he did, he wont have invested so much time, love and resources in our relationship

am really confused.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
agabaI23:

I hope the poster is not just looking for a back up to turn her back on this man. She knows what she has done. I am sure you have said this before and she warned you. How long have you been with him that you are just discovering he has no human sympathy. How many guys are hitting on you here?

On the other hand you may have never said such thing to him if you were still in naija.

Maybe you called him Bushman when he suggested that you go for vacation in Saudi Arabia and you probably suggested Miami beach.

The ego of man is his prized possession, dare not toil with if you will be in his good book.

Agba: Kpachapu anya! Your response is filled with assumptions and finger pointing. What do you know about her? Are you one of her toasters on here? By the way, are they any men here worth trying to date anyways? The girl is looking for candid advice not how she is looking for backup and the rest. You can really tell who is who by the sort of things they put down.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Diva1(f): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
chika98:

Are you considering taking him back then? What has he done to wow or coerce you into taking him back? grin

Not at all, Old things have passed away grin but on a serious note, he could try everything in this world but it's done and already too late!
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by kellorah: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
Why are some of us focusing on what she may or may not have said to him??
At the end of the day, guys too say things that ladies don't like to hear.

What I'm trying to say is, people do change JUST LIKE THAT, without the gf/bf doing or saying anything.

You can be the best bf/gf in the world, and even have the best relationship ever, but one day one of u will start having silly feelings, feelings u may not be able to control. These things happen. . . and when they do, both parties will have to find a way of moving on, unless they are patient and will rather wait for the other person to wake up!! But please, don't waste ur tears. Save it for when ur praying to God.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by amhurting: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2009
agabaI23:

I hope the poster is not[b] just looking for a back up to turn her back on this man[/b]. She knows what she has done. I am sure you have said this before and she warned you. How long have you been with him that you are just discovering he has no human sympathy. How many guys are hitting on you here?

i have no reason to turn my back on him. and he knows this ! he did warn me many times to always listen and trust him. but i also warned him many times to stop trying to play funny with me. we always had this trust issues from nigeria, so it is not new. and there is nobody hitting me anywhere.  angry angry angry
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by chika98: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2009
Diva1:

Not at all, Old things have passed away grin but on a serious note, he could try everything in this world but it's done and already too late!

I know! Good for you. All that running around on the forum like a headless chicken has paid off abi? Keep moving forward jor grin
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Diva1(f): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
agabaI23:

People make mistakes and things could be said in the heat of the moment.
Re: I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown by Diva1(f): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
chika98:

I know! Good for you. All that running around on the forum like a headless chicken has paid off abi? Keep moving forward jor grin

Yes girl it paid off big time! My time to shine grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Types Of Sugar Mummies That Exist In Nigeria / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else / Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.