Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Flying In My Dreams - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In My Dreams (34907 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying In My Dreams by RenaissanceMann: 8:01am On Apr 05
I'm in a similar position as you, and I don't go to church as well. I think that comes from just knowing that your needs are different from everyone else's. And frankly, but with due respect, many of the preachers themselves haven't had those spiritual experiences that they can relate. Everything is about deliverance for most of them; many still don't know about being a "chosen" one. They all think it means the person has been called to ministry, at best. But it isn't necessarily. My question now is, how much have you found your purpose now?

11Eleven:
Op. All you need to do is discover yourself. Forget people calling you names or asking you to go for deliverance. What you have is a gift. My initial thought was I have been initiated into something but that is false.

I have had same experience of flying in my dreams or floating in the air within the room. I have had situations where when there is danger in sleep, white horse appears and take me away. I have had experience of flying in the sky in company of angels. I have left my body and seen myself in bed and couldn't move only to return back.

I sing hymns and praise God in my sleep and see things before they happen. My last experience was seeing mighty angel moving into the cloud till it was out of sight in my dreams.

I know I'm not a wizard and don't belong to any group. Having had so many spiritual experiences, and still discovering myself. I have come to know that it's a rare gift, which should be developed by moving closer to God for more revelation and better understanding of what has been given to you.

N.B I Don't go to church. I use to.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by RenaissanceMann: 10:39pm On Apr 05
Not true at all. All the "church people" know is deliverance. Some people are chosen by God to serve a special purpose. They vibrate at a higher level, and as such attract a lot of jealousy and witchcraft attacks. But they enjoy special protection as well. They can be afflicted by witchcraft attacks but can't be initiated. Deliverance can handle such situations but not the underlying cause, because it comes with some suffering and isolation. Flying is unique to such people. And it's mainly to escape danger. In getting closer to God, many of them don't even go to church. It's a very personal experience.

kekeolu:
Hi you've been uncousciously initiated into darkness. Seek deliverance in a true deliverance mimistry and you shall be free in Jesus name. Don't be tempted into satanism. The details His No free gift.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by RenaissanceMann: 11:19pm On Apr 05
I've had a similar experience. It's been occurring to me more since I got into this spiritual awakening and isolation. From what I gather, it happens almost exclusively to those who are "chosen". How can I reach you pls? Hope you still use this account, given how long it's been. Thanks.

princemillla:

You are welcome to the club. I thought I am the only one with this gift. Wow. Am glad to read this if it's true. You want to talk about the dos and don't? Contact me. Let me lecture you a bit. We are born to achieve. I wish you successful life. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by princemillla(m): 4:50am On Apr 06
RenaissanceMann:

I've had a similar experience. It's been occurring to me more since I got into this spiritual awakening and isolation. From what I gather, it happens almost exclusively to those who are "chosen". How can I reach you pls? Hope you still use this account, given how long it's been. Thanks.

Yes go on messenge me on whatsapp
Re: Flying In My Dreams by RenaissanceMann: 11:47am On Apr 08
princemillla:

Yes go on messenge me on whatsapp
Re: Flying In My Dreams by princemillla(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08
RenaissanceMann:

Will like to msg you now but can't save the number on my phone cos parts of the screen just started misbehaving apparently. Can you buzz/"flash" this number: 07087974532. That way I can save it directly, then reach you? Apologies for the extra work. Or if you prefer email, I can give that to you as well. Thanks.

Ur line not going

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.