Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Flying In My Dreams - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In My Dreams (34890 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying In My Dreams by chccho(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2016
Visit dreamstorchlight.com and thank me later
You are blessed
Re: Flying In My Dreams by drnoel: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

That's the problem with people like you; people who think they know too much. What's African about this?

When people talk this way, it only goes to show that they are not enlightened and well read like they want us to believe.

Do you want me to recommend books for you? I mean books written by 'advanced Europeans' and Americans, on things like this? Books written by medical doctors who are not even supposed to believe in things like this.

Mr, what you do not know, remains above you!

Intelligent people seek out knowledge, try to know a little about everything, not try to mock or disregard what they can't relate to.

With all due respect to u sir, u are just vibrating the air around u with jargons. U don't know me or what I do for a living or even my level of education. U know nothing. I suggest u respect urself and keep this discuss on a mutual level of repect.

If the books u choose to recommend are outside those I have already or those I have read please recommend them and stop, I repeat stop writing things u have little knowledge or comprehension about.

I rarely allow people like u upset me on NL but today I fear I am a little aggressive after 3 cups of coffee. I suggest u don't irritate me further and write ur words in a civilized fashion.
Now back to the topic in question. I see u didn't even make any point in ur rants probably cos u just wanted to insult. If u have a point make it without insults. I will be waiting to see the list of books u intend to recommend to me. It is in my nature to always educate myself in things I have knowledge off as well as those I have no knowledge of. I may not be a guru in this area but I have researched it and kind of curious to see what u can produce to solidify whatever point u wanted to make, if u have any point at all. Don't get me wrong I don't disprove things like African science could exit but there is no clear logic behind it and hence it remains unbelievably till otherwise proven.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Tobitrueman(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2016
octopusfreaky:
hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaahah, weirdos everywhere.

You can say that again! cheesy grin
Re: Flying In My Dreams by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2016
drnoel:

With all due respect to u sir, u are just vibrating the air around u with jargons. U don't know me or what I do for a living or even my level of education. U know nothing. I suggest u respect urself and keep this discuss on a mutual level of repect.

If the books u choose to recommend are outside those I have already or those I have read please recommend them and stop, I repeat stop writing things u have little knowledge or comprehension about.

I rarely allow people like u upset me on NL but today I fear I am a little aggressive after 3 cups of coffee. I suggest u don't irritate me further and write ur words in a civilized fashion.
Now back to the topic in question. I see u didn't even make any point in ur rants probably cos u just wanted to insult. If u have a point make it without insults. I will be waiting to see the list of books u intend to recommend to me. It is in my nature to always educate myself in things I have knowledge off as well as those I have no knowledge of. I may not be a guru in this area but I have researched it and kind of curious to see what u can produce to solidify whatever point u wanted to make, if u have any point at all. Don't get me wrong I don't disprove things like African science could exit but there is no clear logic behind it and hence it remains unbelievably till otherwise proven.

First of all Sir, I apologize for sounding a bit aggressive and brash. It's just that the kind of comments people post on the forum sometimes makes one irritated, especially people who would just come out to mock or disprove things that they have no knowledge about. But, that's no excuse on my part, I sincerely apologise.

The truth is; these things are real, as much as most people would want to make it sound silly or something, but the truth remains that to some other people, things as these, is the only reality they know.

I'd recommend you read "He Came To Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown MD, and "Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom" by J.P. Timmons.

I just want you to read with an open mind.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by drnoel: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

First of all Sir, I apologize for sounding a bit aggressive and brash. It's just that the kind of comments people post on the forum sometimes makes one irritated, especially people who would just come out to mock or disprove things that they have no knowledge about. But, that's no excuse on my part, I sincerely apologise.

The truth is; these things are real, as much as most people would want to make it sound silly or something, but the truth remains that to some other people, things as these, is the only reality they know.

I'd recommend you read "He Came To Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown MD, and "Mysterious Secrets Of The Dark Kingdom" by J.P. Timmons.

I just want you to read with an open mind.

If u have been in research as long as I haven been u would know by now that it's very difficult to keep an open or an unbiased mind no matter how much one tries. Thats why to downplay bias all researches employ multiple investigators so also goes reviews. The more the reviewer the lesser the bias but let me desist from talking about terms in my area of expertise.
Back to the topic in question. The books u mentioned, the first I have read the second I am seeing for the first time but will funush myself with it as soon as I can. I was hoping u had supposed diabolic books beyond those I had come across and read but it seems what u finish urself with are epistles that fail to answer questions but intead give more questions to to an already saturated cauldron of questions. Anyways, u are entitled to ur belief but I insist that any power that fails to define logic remians unbelievable.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by hope4life: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Petersamuel8:
Believe me something is wrong, you were initiated without your permision

If you see yourself flying while facing obstacles, it is divine help but just flying without overcoming an obstacle is a serious spiritual problem.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by olaabiola: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Hi brother, its not a bad dream its a good one. Greater things are closer to you , just keep praying . I had similar dreams and today i give thanks to GOD. Be prayerful and hold on to christ. Bless you
Re: Flying In My Dreams by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2016
drnoel:

If u have been in research as long as I haven been u would know by now that it's very difficult to keep an open or an unbiased mind no matter how much one tries. Thats why to downplay bias all researches employ multiple investigators so also goes reviews. The more the reviewer the lesser the bias but let me desist from talking about terms in my area of expertise.
Back to the topic in question. The books u mentioned, the first I have read the second I am seeing for the first time but will funush myself with it as soon as I can. I was hoping u had supposed diabolic books beyond those I had come across and read but it seems what u finish urself with are epistles that fail to answer questions but intead give more questions to to an already saturated cauldron of questions. Anyways, u are entitled to ur belief but I insist that any power that fails to define logic remians unbelievable.

It's evident that you're in the medical field... cool

Well, I can see we have different beliefs...but be that as it may, I'd still want to let you know that the world transcends logic.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by drnoel: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Well, I can see we have different beliefs...but be that as it may, I'd still want to let you know that the world transcends logic.

Hear, hear now that is an answer to which I in my wealth of knowledge and all I have seen can relate to and do humbly comply to but as it is can't prove it and so far have not seen any prove in all my search, hence my endeavour to understand it and attempt to research it the more.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2016
drnoel:

Hear, hear now that is an answer to which I in my wealth of knowledge and all I have seen can relate to and do humbly comply to but as it is can't prove it and so far have not seen any prove in all my search, hence my endeavour to understand it and attempt to research it the more.

I can understand why that is so, but I hope someday you'll come to the realities of these things, as I think it will even be more beneficial to your field of practice...

Have a nice day, sir. It was nice talking to you.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by drnoel: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I can understand why that is so, but I hope someday you'll come to the realities of these things, as I think it will even be more beneficial to your field of practice...

Have a nice day, sir. It was nice talking to you.

U too sir.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by bennyann: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Hello, how are you doing? Well-done

You know people have forgotten if they understand everything then they seize to be humans. That's why spiritual things can't be limited to logics.

Spiritual things do not make sense to the human mind. If you can find answers to EVERYTHING about God especially by scientific research then HE wouldn't be God anymore.

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 1Cor2:14.

these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who knows a personʼs thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.
1 Corinthians 2:10-13 NIV

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
bennyann:

Hello, how are you doing? Well-done

You know people have forgotten if they understand everything then they seize to be humans. That's why spiritual things can't be limited to logics.

Spiritual things doesn't make sense to the human mind. If you can find answers to EVERYTHING about God especially by scientific research then HE wouldn't be God anymore.

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 1Cor2:14.

these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who knows a personʼs thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.
1 Corinthians 2:10-13 NIV

Thank you, my dear.
This is quite insightful from you.

The Lord is your strength!
Re: Flying In My Dreams by bennyann: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Thank you, my dear.
This is quite insightful from you.

The Lord is your strength!

Amen! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by capatainrambo: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are a blessed creature. That's a pointer to one greatness you are meant for. And until you discover that thing, you will keep seeing that dream. You ARE GREAT. YOU CAN EVEN BE A god OVER SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE IF YOU SO WISH. CONGRATS!
hey boss I want make we reason

How I fit reach you
Re: Flying In My Dreams by ashala(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Demigods666:

Bro, why would I joke with this? This is reality and this is the sad truth people avoid because its not sugar coated like xtianity is to decieve you people.

You are in one big trouble Bro
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

And they came about it through flying in their dreams, right?
I wonder why Africans haven't been able to produce phones and advanced stuff through flying in their dreams, because I know we have a lot of people who fly in their dreams....smh embarassed

Oga I have no argument with you, supernatural abilities are something that should be harnessed and channeled in the right direction. If actually he see or even preempt things before they happen, isn't that the same ability y'all run after prophets for?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by udatso: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
I have experienced this too and I still do. I have seen scenarios Play out the way I already know. I can't really say if it's from a dream or it's Just naturally there in my head but it does happen. I have saved lives because I could fly in dreams. And trust me, there feeling is woooo wwwww. Here is the funny part, in my flying dreams, I don't have Wings but somehow I manage to fly.
I am not worried about this and I see no reason Why you should.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
ashala:

You are in one big trouble Bro

Why you say so?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by bk2020: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
I had a dream of me giving birth to children in my dream. I am not married . I first had a dream where I gave birth to a baby girl. Nxt dream I had twins. Please what does this mean?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Malakh:
You were taken to the first heaven not second, you cant get into the second heaven
who tells you so...well i av explaind it already, the fear of getting to the second heaven itself is enought to send one back.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
In one of my post i said something, attimes i dnt nid to see it, all i need to do is just to think abt it...
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Triple333: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2016
I too fly and I tell u I do enjoy it..
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Weah96: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Tosinex:
In one of my post i said something, attimes i dnt nid to see it, all i need to do is just to think abt it...

Green Lantern. Our body is designed to deal with the perils of living on earth. Sometimes you can get your mind to ignore the confines of your body. This occurs naturally during sleep.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by otemanuduno: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
mellinjaga:
[size=18pt]I read some religious peoples comment here and I laugh.... Bro I had that experience... There is a great awakening happening to black people, yours is just starting... [/size]In my own case I leave me body to the sun, moon and see exactly how it is . see other world's out there where there is life. I commune with some spirits but then I was afraid and I couldn't see much ie some deeper things... No one understood what I was going through bit it was an awakening to my true purpose and self... Kill that fear bro, fear is programmed in your mind by religious bs.....do you a times form mudra you don't know what it's meant for? You close your eyes to sleep and you see something like a movie playing out before you but you can't decode what you seeing? A times you sleep and dream and you are fully aware you are sleeping at the same time dreaming... You can really control those dreams and remember it as soon as you wake... You can easily know if something bad is about to happen to someone or a particular football team is gonna win a game... Lol... Let go and embrace your true nature. Welcome to reality... You were chosen for something great... Not all will awake... Stay true to yourself
GBAM!!!
Re: Flying In My Dreams by dazzlingd(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
When u are able to see future things, is it good or bad. Listen to ur inner self and let your consciousness judge.

The so called "very powerful men of God" u may want to run to are mere mortals.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by dazzlingd(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
saasala:

@ babz007... Listen to this guy. I have been flying in my dream since I was around 7 years old and still fly till today that I am 30. If it means anything, it is GREATNESS. you gonna be one hell of a great guy.
Are u great?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Adebash01(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
valdetino:

How sure are you? Because the same thing happens in my dreams.
80% Assurance
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Adebash01(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Well, the elderly man lied.
Please do your research very well and ask any elderly man in your area
Re: Flying In My Dreams by RenaissanceMann: 1:25pm On Apr 04
Yes, I've somewhat confirmed this from extensive research on spiritual stuff. The question is, how does one proceed from here?

Adebimpe1:
I'm sure some people will start calling you names now...like you're a wizard...you've been initiated...some ignorant people are already doing that...
Well, I've had dreams of my spirit praying for my body; while my body kneels before my spirit...The Yorubas will understand this rare and extremely spiritual phenomenon called "Eleda" praying for "Ori"...my life has never been the same ever since as I developed how to make use of this special phenomenon usually encountered in my dream.
Bottomline: You are a rare person, usually referred to as "Akanda Eniyan" by the Yorubas. You are destined for great things. You will become very great that later in your life, there will be rumors that you've done money rituals because you will be very wealthy and famous; only if you develop this rare gift from Eledumare.

May the joy be with you.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by RenaissanceMann: 3:20pm On Apr 04
This is what I've found out about myself too. I've confirmed that I'm a "chosen" one, and, that flying in the dream happens almost exclusively to chosen ones. But it's come with a lot of spiritual attacks, challenges and isolation. Could you share with me via DM what course yours took? Thank you.

SayITnw:
I had similar experience some years back and I must say it's a great sign. Depending on what you believe, God is taking you to another level of grace where you will enjoy uninhibited success; capacity to rise above life challenges and shine for others to see. Dig deeper and step into your greatness, be happy!
Re: Flying In My Dreams by bobestman(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04
Only legends fly in their dreams. It is a sign of spiritual growth. What you are doing when flying also matter. I fight evil beings and atimes deliver ppl they trouble and they will be attacking me and I will fight and be flying like superman. You are an ancient soul. The firstfruits of the true Christ. An Avatar. That is your true form. Your body is just a cloth you put on whenever you come here to play. It limits your powers and when through here you shed it and go. That was your true form. Your first form. You are part of those the bible call "the sons of God that the world awaits their manifestation". This is why you should ignore those churcians who think everything revolves around their religion. They know nothing. The few who are called are led by his spirit not by their religions or organisations. These things are for the FEW not the MANY. Religions are creation of men. God works through his spirit in you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Link Between Sex And Death / Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.