Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Flying In My Dreams - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In My Dreams (34883 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying In My Dreams by craayandre(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2016
Lmao. Na me no con sabi tha one bah?. My dreams are mostly about what will happen to me. I'm favored actually. I thank Allah for everything.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Prudybaby(f): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Please dear I thank God that u have discovered your problem. My advise for I is to go and look for a very strong man of God to deliver u. Your dream shows that u are highly possessed but in pray that God The Almighty will deliver u in Jesus Name Amen. Have faith into God OK everything will between alright.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by muller101(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2016
When last did u visit Edo state.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Mysticluv(f): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2016
My dear d truth is dat u are possessed n what u need is total deliverance from a genuine man of God. But 1st of all,surrender ur life totally 2 Jesus n live a holy life,wen u do dat,ur body will now become God's temple n d Spirit of God wil dwell inside of u so d demon won't be comfortable in ur body again.Study d word of God daily,Pray without season n dont miss 2 pray every 9t b4 u sleep no matter how weak u ar,always plead d precious blood of Jesus Christ in ur spirit,soul n body.Locate a living church n constantly fellowship with them,it will help u 2 grow stronger spiritually n in faith, n they wil encourage u more.It is well with u!

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Allergic(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Guess what I did in my Dream today... I was flying with a Short Gun and I had so many enemies to kill, so many odds to defy. I like it when I defy gravity in my dreams. I shows that I am in for greatness, that I can soar above all challenges...

You need to understand that the human is a spirit first of all, and in the spirit realm nothing is impossible, no boundaries. The human spirit is super intelligent and can process information with the speed of light. This is why 5 minutes in a dream is equals 1 hour in a real World, another reason you can have a dream in a single night and live through days.

As spirit being, we can maximize the capacity of our spirit. Dream is a spirit activity, and our spirit is the soul engine of our bodies.

I write from experience!

Note (after thought): This flying is not flying with wings kind of, but the superman kind of flying when you're in total control, by just using you mind to control your directions.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense

grin grin bro someone is wishing you well and you are calling him a mad person... grin

Otamanuduno, you don buy market...hope you've stopped predicting football matches??

If you haven't, pls stop. It's not your calling.

@op, when I grow up, I'll want to be like you.
I do fly in my dreams and wake up feeling like levitating. I really wish I could levitate. I don't speak big grammar like you though when I wake.

Don't listen to pastor Chris Okotie or Ogodomigodo...forgot his name...the edo state former senator who wears and pulls his trouser up to his chest.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by saintneo(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
You are, an airbender. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy[img]http://4.bp..com/-WunuqFuchDg/T6yHXSz0n5I/AAAAAAAAJvA/I4bum0ULw4E/s1600/avatar_the_last_airbender-aang_flying-front.jpg[/img]

Re: Flying In My Dreams by JuanDeDios: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
I suggest you explore the phenomenon of LUCID DREAMING. It is a situation whereby you KNOW you are dreaming and then exert come CONTROL over the flow of the dream. For example, when it starts, you can decide, "I want fly from Oshodi to Cape Town at 800kmh" and you will see your enjoying the flight. You can decide to eat any food you want or go on a date with Beyonce. There's an excellent book on it I came across years back but I can't recall it now. But there are books on it in this link and you can also read up on the subject in that website and learn more through Google. And you don't have to believe any spiritual stuff. Lucid dreaming has a scientific basis, even though there may well be a spiritual side to it.
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/bestselling-books-on-lucid-dreaming.html

Re: Flying In My Dreams by emynike2001(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2016
khristals:
Are u a lover of super hero movies? stop watching too much Hollywood movies (especially MARVEL and WB productions) ..thank me later smiley
hmmm that right even superTED, Voltron and RENTA ghost.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by bigtboi(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2016
I called a friend tellin him I wanna come visit his bunk, he told me hes about comin to my place also, that hes waitin for his girl to call to comfirm dat shes also on her way(they planned on meeting at my place) then suddenly I go a flash in my mind during d call, I saw how d situation would end... I told him dat babe aint coming, she will call u explainin to u dat she cant make it as planned nd u also wont come cuz u will also av issh to do... I told him I saw it in a vision, then he said im high on weed like always, dat he will soon be on his way... about an hour later he call me, he said omo na truth u talk o... everything hapn as u talk am "one of those many moment"

Re: Flying In My Dreams by JuanDeDios: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2016
Mysticluv:
My dear d truth is dat u are possessed n what u need is total deliverance from a genuine man of God. But 1st of all,surrender ur life totally 2 Jesus n live a holy life,wen u do dat,ur body will now become God's temple n d Spirit of God wil dwell inside of u so d demon won't be comfortable in ur body again.Study d word of God daily,Pray without season n dont miss 2 pray every 9t b4 u sleep no matter how weak u ar,always plead d precious blood of Jesus Christ in ur spirit,soul n body.Locate a living church n constantly fellowship with them,it will help u 2 grow stronger spiritually n in faith, n they wil encourage u more.It is well with u!
Demons! I knew it. They're always making people dream, those demons.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2016

Re: Flying In My Dreams by crackhouse(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2016
It's a matter of time u will start flying in real life.
I want to congratulate u in advance as u prepare for ur graduation in few months time.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by pxjosh(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are the one giving yourself a big headache by scaring yourself to death about it. Until you stop worrying about it, the headache continues.

I gave you that advice because I was once a victim of it, scaring myself to death back then, until I was told the reason why I was experiencing those things. Till today I still defy gravity, leave my body(Out Of Body Experience) and predict the future(check my football prophecies here on NL). CURRENTLY I AM BEING SHOWN THE PURPOSE OF MY EXISTENCE AND I AM KEYING TO IT.
The DOCTRINE OF FEAR is what's making you to be afraid of yourself and you might not come out of it. SO STOP GIVING YOURSELF HEADACHE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Did I hear you say you gat football prophecies?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Adebimpe1(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2016
I'm sure some people will start calling you names now...like you're a wizard...you've been initiated...some ignorant people are already doing that...
Well, I've had dreams of my spirit praying for my body; while my body kneels before my spirit...The Yorubas will understand this rare and extremely spiritual phenomenon called "Eleda" praying for "Ori"...my life has never been the same ever since as I developed how to make use of this special phenomenon usually encountered in my dream.
Bottomline: You are a rare person, usually referred to as "Akanda Eniyan" by the Yorubas. You are destined for great things. You will become very great that later in your life, there will be rumors that you've done money rituals because you will be very wealthy and famous; only if you develop this rare gift from Eledumare.

May the joy be with you.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by mubeela(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
Enjoy ur flight, bt pls dnt crash on top of our onli house

Re: Flying In My Dreams by pxjosh(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
craayandre:
I'm having the same issue. And at times I dream of the future and most things happen.
Please can you help me dream of a sure game so I can stake money on it and win?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Johnsown1(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
I think devil is using ur brain and that seesing of the might be natural cos ur an incarnet of old person or is a gift.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Fly safe man.. High tension is REAL.....
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Collins0609(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
uu need malaria drugs
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Collins0609(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2016
pxjosh:
Please can you help me dream of a sure game so I can stake money on it and win?
make he help us too,i will give him 30% of d winning
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Kyllahmc(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2016
Dreams are mostly based on our hidden wishes or our hidden fear... Sometimes they seem strange but they are still ur wishes, maybe your childhood wishes which you have dismissed or forgotten as an adult but they are still hidden at the back of your mind. Me i always travel back in time whenever i sleep... Till i realize its becouse i have made so many mistakes in the past... Which i would love to go back and correct... Thats just my own understanding of dream. Its Nothing spiritual.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Mysticluv(f): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Demons! I knew it. They're always making people dream, those demons.

I don't get u pls
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Collins0609(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Coming from d Afonja republic.its d same with Afonja's movies.
Afonja and superstitions are like 5 and 6
Adebimpe1:
I'm sure some people will start calling you names now...like you're a wizard...you've been initiated...some ignorant people are already doing that...
Well, I've had dreams of my spirit praying for my body; while my body kneels before my spirit...The Yorubas will understand this rare and extremely spiritual phenomenon called "Eleda" praying for "Ori"...my life has never been the same ever since as I developed how to make use of this special phenomenon usually encountered in my dream.
Bottomline: You are a rare person, usually referred to as "Akanda Eniyan" by the Yorubas. You are destined for great things. You will become very great that later in your life, there will be rumors that you've done money rituals because you will be very wealthy and famous; only if you develop this rare gift from Eledumare.

May the joy be with you.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2016
Yepa shocked

Oro rirun
Na recession dey disturb you grin
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Valfrankie(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Occasionally, I find myself flying in my dream too, and I can tell you for sure, I enjoy each of my flights and wish they would occur every night. imagine running a little, like a plane taxing on the tarmac, then boom, off you go to the sky, spreading your arms and taking in the rich oxygenated air, at times I also clasp my hands to my body and sail above. When I don't feel like taxing, I just stand there and take off, however taxing is far easier... You fly around, land whenever you feel like it, take off again! oh man, it's cool. like I said, it doesn't happen often, I only wish it would. if the above is your experience, chill dude and stop freaking out, unless yours is OBE. Yet to have an OBE, I think that gotta be the scary one, moreover I'm too full of sins to risk dying!

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Exciton(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:

Solution: defile gravity so many times. Smash gravity against the wall, give it to gravity raw and hard!

Good luck my child. May the force be with your schlong.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by osayuwamwen(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2016
Oga u r a witch.. grin
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2016
op are u from Edo state?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2016
Adebimpe1:

May the joy be with you.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by hexy40: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2016
See something wey I dey find, it rarely happens to me and I enjoy it when it happens. As for dreaming and forgetting part: what I do is as soon as I wake up, I relax in a position that I know I won't sleep off but feel very relaxed then I do 1 of these 2
1). listen to music without lyrics eg sound track of movie or just violin play... u can download that on d net. Or
2) just breath, take ur mind off all thoughts and just concentrate on ur breathing

It might take long but with time u get to Remer faster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Link Between Sex And Death / Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54