Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Flying In My Dreams - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In My Dreams (34909 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying In My Dreams by craayandre(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2016
I'm having the same issue. And at times I dream of the future and most things happen.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by craayandre(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2016
I'm having the same issue. I fly in my dreams. And at times I dream of the future and most things happen.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2016
And what do you want us to do,go and seek medical attention if your malaria is chronic and affecting your mental balancing.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nweike1: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2016
You need deliverance. Go to any bible believing and spiritual warfare ministry. To be specific, I would advice you go to MFM

Re: Flying In My Dreams by lordtriplee(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2016
nanizle:

OP lets talk about the bolded... I need you to predict some scores for me wink

lmao!!! You Nigerians play too much!
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Hades2016(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2016
My brother if you see future pls all I need from you is just 10 games with 3point each to win in 9jabet so boys go fit hammer grin cheesy cool

Re: Flying In My Dreams by somez(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Hmmm... You wanted an advice and you earned one, so why insulting him? Ok, you'd be fine if they/we call you harry porter or somthing. If u still can't digest this, go see TB Joshua. Would be fun seeing you on live tv.
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me bigeadache you talking nonsense

Re: Flying In My Dreams by minexpo(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2016
hmmmmmmm

Re: Flying In My Dreams by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2016
Buhahahahahaha....... Bullshit!!..... E don tey wey me don dey "fly " for dream.... but it is what it is..... A dream!... Once you open your eye, reality kicks in..

Just dey worry head over nothing mchew.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Hades2016(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2016
craayandre:
I'm having the same issue. And at times I dream of the future and most things happen.
My brother if you see future pls all I need from you is just 10 games with 3point each to win in 9jabet so boys go fit hammer grin cheesy

Re: Flying In My Dreams by jiinxed: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2016
That thing you dey find, you go soon see am
Re: Flying In My Dreams by haywire07(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2016
Ask ur mum why she didnt take permission b4....... cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Flying In My Dreams by caliphas: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2016
likewise me too. even last night. what should i do
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Ezyp(m): 10:21am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember.....

Its called déjà vu.... Sure it happens to everyone

Re: Flying In My Dreams by deltateam: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense

Buahahah. Op you dey para fah. You better teleport enter America negotiate one business deal wey go take hammer when you wake up.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Me too...

But No Vex which "Airport" you dey land?

Re: Flying In My Dreams by holysainbj(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2016
Are u from Edo?

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2016
*is singing * I be winch I can fly.....dreams mean nothing. songs of Solomon. that's all. Una go just dey deceive una self
Re: Flying In My Dreams by otitokoroleti: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
na normal thing
Re: Flying In My Dreams by rattlesnake(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2016
Petersamuel8:
Believe me something is wrong, you were initiated without your permision
notjing is wrong with u ita better u fly in dream than not to fly at all both in dream and real life

Re: Flying In My Dreams by bukitt: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense

See how stupid n foolish u are? Someone just interpreted ur dreams for u n instead of u to thank him u're insulting him? This is d beginning of ur downfall except u apologize to him. Idiot

Re: Flying In My Dreams by EugeneGee4(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2016
Don't really know what to tell, from religious point ur problem is spiritual so seek deliverance, but from science u are genius ready to be unleashed, so choose ur part and follow it genuinely.....my opinion though.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by shaddoww: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2016
And u think dis is d place to get help? U better go MMM

Re: Flying In My Dreams by DavidEsq(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:
sometimes i will be awake and still be dreaming but this time half awake, angry
Me sef, I hear myself snore, wen I'm asleep embarassed

Re: Flying In My Dreams by precised: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2016
To me what you're experiencing is astral projection, google and read about it
Re: Flying In My Dreams by repogirl(f): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2016
Some people are more keyed in to the spiritual realm. They are called psychics and mediums. That's probably what you are. It's not a bad thing, because you have been gifted with a sort of spirit of prophecy. If you were more spiritual, you would understand it and know how to harness it.

It could also be a form of possession but one can only determine that if one had more information about your dreams.

Scientists will say your brain is overactive but cannot explain how you dream an event and it comes to pass very soon. They will call it coincidence just to satisfy themselves.

I once had a dream that I was closing the door to my house and the key broke. I woke up and went to lock my gate in real life and the key to the padlock broke....now how can one explain that? Coincidence? Lol!

I have had a few bad dreams and premonitions that have come to pass even when I pray against it, I guess they were just meant to be. Others don't come to pass though and I guess they were diverted because of prayers.

OP, you are afraid because you don't have the faith needed to counter these bad premonitions. I can only advise you to know more about God.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by ccollins(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are the one giving yourself a big headache by scaring yourself to death about it. Until you stop worrying about it, the headache continues.

I gave you that advice because I was once a victim of it, scaring myself to death back then, until I was told the reason why I was experiencing those things. Till today I still defy gravity, leave my body(Out Of Body Experience) and predict the future(check my football prophecies here on NL). CURRENTLY I AM BEING SHOWN THE PURPOSE OF MY EXISTENCE AND I AM KEYING TO IT.
The DOCTRINE OF FEAR is what's making you to be afraid of yourself and you might not come out of it. SO STOP GIVING YOURSELF HEADACHE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
hmmmm... https://www.nairaland.com/3056012/prophecy-leicester-city-win-champions
Re: Flying In My Dreams by agrovick(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2016
All hail Kal-El, son of Krypton.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Vivly(f): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2016
Truss me on this.
You are a three eyed raven. Until you open your third eye, you'llbe scared of flying. Kill the fear to wake the bird.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by ozoneamani02(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are a blessed creature. That's a pointer to one greatness you are meant for. And until you discover that thing, you will keep seeing that dream. You ARE GREAT. YOU CAN EVEN BE A god OVER SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE IF YOU SO WISH. CONGRATS!
You are very right and in addition to that you will surely travel out of the country pretty soon cos I am talking from experience. Possibly a country where they speak a language different from English. Thanks and God bless you.

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Jennykele(f): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2016
When last did you treat malaria?

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Onyeasi(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these
Please, since you can predict the future... What's the correct score for Chelsea and Westham match?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts