Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Flying In My Dreams - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flying In My Dreams (34912 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
There's spiritual wickedness in high places, thats where you were taken to, remember that Lucifer is the light-bearer, he is the son of the morning(sun) and Stars are in the universe, this is how psychics predict stuff, this is where Zodiac signs come from,remember that planets are inhabited by "Stars"
mellinjaga:
I read some religious peoples comment here and I laugh.... Bro I had that experience... There is a great awakening happening to black people, yours is just starting... In my own case I leave me body to the sun, moon and see exactly how it is . see other world's out there where there is life. I commune with some spirits but then I was afraid and I couldn't see much ie some deeper things... No one understood what I was going through bit it was an awakening to my true purpose and self... Kill that fear bro, fear is programmed in your mind by religious bs.....do you a times form mudra you don't know what it's meant for? You close your eyes to sleep and you see something like a movie playing out before you but you can't decode what you seeing? A times you sleep and dream and you are fully aware you are sleeping at the same time dreaming... You can really control those dreams and remember it as soon as you wake... You can easily know if something bad is about to happen to someone or a particular football team is gonna win a game... Lol... Let go and embrace your true nature. Welcome to reality... You were chosen for something great... Not all will awake... Stay true to yourself
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
You were taken to the first heaven not second, you cant get into the second heaven
Tosinex:
like someone said it will soon stop, i have perfectly had such dreams before my thoughts of meetings demons in the second heaven made me run back from that height,and i mostly have that dreams now whenever i woke up to pray fervently in the midnight,am sure you are still young and your soul is still exploring things at the other side
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Vicktomaniaa(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
I dont see anything wrong in what you are experiencing. what you are experiencing is called " lucid dream". I have it atleast twice every week.

In those dreams I am able to float in the air and control my movement using my consciousness. I am always happy in such dreams because people I see in these dreams are amazed at my ability. What really amaze me in these dreams is that I know I am dreaming and can control myself to do whatever I want in the dream.

I had once had a dream where I was standing in my street in the dead of the night. Then I became aware I should be home by this time as there was nobody on the street. So I started walking home but thoughts of the gate being locked and everyone at home already asleep flooded my mind . But I forged ahead and told myself I will be recognised by my voice. I got home and knocked on the gate and in no time I was in the living room filled with many people both young and old . A quick glance at their faces tells me these are people I have known before .They were all busy and I couldn't talk to them. Then as I looked up to go to my room, I became conscious that I (my physical body) was fast asleep in the other room. This made me ( my spirit ) to become curious and wanted to gain entrance into the room my physical body was lying. I struggled with the door but couldn't gain entrance until I woke up. This is an example of a lucid dream. It is completely normal and you shouldn't hurt yourself trying to tie it with any negative attribute.
I also have also seem things that eventually happened in the future in my dreams just like you . It is nomal and it is your nature. Don't create any problem for yourself from it

Lion........ You can lie u even saw your self in the other room
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
he doesnt belong to none of those family or people because I know who those people are and I know who a Nazarene is, stop the liaring
xhamel89:

Hello Brother, you have same grace like me. This was happening to me when i was still very young. I grew and nurtured the gift. Now i see things even before they happen. You are a being created with some spiritual grace that is not so common. You belong to the Nazarene family like Samson, Samuel and Jesus. Avoid the following, it will come your way, alcohol and women. You will be having such dreams because God created our type one in a million. Forces of darkness recognize you any where you go and they fight you till death, you cant run from it. Fact#
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
you are right because its an imitation but you put it as a counterfeit, you should understand demons can do most things Yah does, remember Moses and those evil magicians imitating the power of the Most high thru Moses before Pharaoh?
yappie11187:
I hope you dont see yourself among some people or a gathering, either feasting, discussing or doing this together....you need to go and see a man of God to interprete this dreams to you....as for me I would say you might be possesed with familiar witch craft...sign of familiar spirit is prophesies or forseen something ....it might be a counterfeits of the gift of God ....God and see a man of God ...I see deliverance case

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malawian(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
OP, flying in the dream means "missed opportunity" there is something you did but you are yet to conclude it conclusively. I used to have that flying dreams after i graduated, almost every other night, while searching the net for the meaning of such dreams, i came about the explanation above. It turned out i had 3 outstanding courses i was yet to clear, after going back to school, registering and writing those outstanding courses, my flying stopped and it has not occurred again fir more than 9 years now. So look for thar thing you are yet to conclude and conclude it, since you are lagging behind and your spirit is try to compensate by flying rather than walking. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Babzrockman: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
I used to have such dream as well. I discovered i can fly at will in my dream and looking down, i will be seeing people walking while am flying.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by vanosky: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by kpolli(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
sometimes i am really afraid to go to bed because my dreams are always horrible and very real, i have defied gravity so many times to the extent that i know how it feels even when i am awake i use to think it was just a normal thing until i start having persistent dreams of seeing myself flying and defying the laws of gravity it is so real it baffles me a lot, sometimes i tend to speak big grammatical English that i have never spoken when i am awake, sometimes while awake i tend to predict future happenings, because i use to have this feelings i cant explain about seeing a particular event happening before but i do not remember......please help me out i didnt bargain for all these

Flying in your dream is actually good
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malawian(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Vicktomaniaa:
I dont see anything wrong in what you are experiencing. what you are experiencing is called " lucid dream". I have it atleast twice every week.

In those dreams I am able to float in the air and control my movement using my consciousness. I am always happy in such dreams because people I see in these dreams are amazed at my ability. What really amaze me in these dreams is that I know I am dreaming and can control myself to do whatever I want in the dream.

I had once had a dream where I was standing in my street in the dead of the night. Then I became aware I should be home by this time as there was nobody on the street. So I started walking home but thoughts of the gate being locked and everyone at home already asleep flooded my mind . But I forged ahead and told myself I will be recognised by my voice. I got home and knocked on the gate and in no time I was in the living room filled with many people both young and old . A quick glance at their faces tells me these are people I have known before .They were all busy and I couldn't talk to them. Then as I looked up to go to my room, I became conscious that I (my physical body) was fast asleep in the other room. This made me ( my spirit ) to become curious and wanted to gain entrance into the room my physical body was lying. I struggled with the door but couldn't gain entrance until I woke up. This is an example of a lucid dream. It is completely normal and you shouldn't hurt yourself trying to tie it with any negative attribute.
I also have also seem things that eventually happened in the future in my dreams just like you . It is nomal and it is your nature. Don't create any problem for yourself from it

Lion........ You can lie u even saw your self in the other room
About this lucid dreams,i have also had a bit if it. Quite funny, i will even be controlling my movement, and be aware i am actually in a dream. One thing I noticed with lucid dreams is that once you try to track your actual location, you will struggle to remain in the dream.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by clarkmos15(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin
Re: Flying In My Dreams by oglalasioux(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Malakh:
abeg forget english where do you think REM sleep comes from, its an electric universe quite right but spiritual beings are made out of "Fire" also

There are no spiritual beings. It's all gravity, electromagnetism and the two nuclear forces.

What we think are spirits are nothing but the forces of nature in action. We could possibly be the only objects in the universe that can turn back and look at nature to ask some questions which no one but ourselves can answer.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by bukitt: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sibrah:
stop commenting like a gutter-child. The topic is serious enough.

Gutter child u say? N u that's an Ignorant ajebo child who knows nothin n couldn't even interprete such dream won't sit ur ignorant ass down n learn from ur elders. This would b my last response to u except u want to receive a spiritual slap wherever u are.

Ignorance is a bliss!
Re: Flying In My Dreams by oblak00(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
nanizle:

OP lets talk about the bolded... I need you to predict some scores for me wink
Just ready to tear all your tickets. No talk say I nor warn you oooo.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
so who created the electromagnetism or why do you see white folks using devices to locate demons in hunted houses thru infra-red devices, I will respond no more to you because a fool says theres no God
oglalasioux:

There are no spiritual beings. It's all gravity, electromagnetism and the two nuclear forces.

What we think are spirits are nothing but the forces of nature in action. We could possibly be the only objects in the universe that can turn back and look at nature to ask some questions which no one but ourselves can answer.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by Bollinger(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Malakh:
A witch or a wizard is someone who observes the time voluntarily or involuntarily,it all depends on who your Master is but in this case a wizard or a witch would be satans servant

Smh.....
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Malakh: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
shake your head all you want, when I was in the world in darkness,I've visited witches n wizard for divining so I know what im saying
Bollinger:

Smh.....
Re: Flying In My Dreams by oglalasioux(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Malakh:
so who created the electromagnetism or why do you see white folks using devices to locate demons in hunted houses thru infra-red devices, I will respond no more to you because a fool says theres no God

You suffer from too much Hollywood movies.

A fool say in his heart that there's god.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Sibrah: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
bukitt:

Gutter child u say? N u that's an Ignorant ajebo child who knows nothin n couldn't even interprete such dream won't sit ur ignorant ass down n learn from ur elders. This would b my last response to u except u want to receive a spiritual slap wherever u are.

Ignorance is a bliss!
Learn from a gutter child?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Panshow(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
wayne4loan:
Youngman ... This is a sign from the most high, that u belong to the sky, contact NASA asap .. The force is calling You cause your blood-line are in the stars..
LOL... funny guy.
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Malakh:
There's spiritual wickedness in high places, thats where you were taken to, remember that Lucifer is the light-bearer, he is the son of the morning(sun) and Stars are in the universe, this is how psychics predict stuff, this is where Zodiac signs come from,remember that planets are inhabited by "Stars"
if you know nothing about something keep mute than spewing trash... @op your mind is been attacked here that's how the white men have programmed few minds here to attack anything contrary from what they brought to us to believe... You are the master of your own destiny use ur brain to think and reason....
Re: Flying In My Dreams by ashala(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Demigods666:

Wanna ask a question?, feel free.

Are you just joking wiv this 666 thing or serious?
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Roadmap27(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
please o someone should help me too I do have this same dream right from my childhood . I will be fly up in the sky most time it will be some people chasing me and once lift my leg up and fly they will just go back . I and dream about me seeing snails in many amount and start picking them up. though I pray over the snails dream and it stop now but I never have the motive to pray over the fly I don't just know why .
Re: Flying In My Dreams by onatisi(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sibrah:
care to expatiate on this?
It is somehow complex but also simple. Religious leaders have made ppl to reason that everything is spiritual,voting for the right leader they will tell you to pray instead of ppl asking their leaders sensible questions . Have u ever wondered why the whites that brought religion to Africa have a better life or society than Africans? Simply because they take responsibility for their actions . But the reverse is the case in Africa ,everyone is looking for who to put the blame of his or her own actions on ,if they can't find anyone then they place it on the devil. Coming down to the op case,many didn't even think twice before saying he is possessed and bla bla bla. Many have been conditioned not to reason beyond what their spiritual leaders tell them. But if for once we start seeing things from our own responsibility angle then things will change

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by onatisi(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Roadmap27:
please o someone should help me too I do have this same dream right from my childhood . I will be fly up in the sky most time it will be some people chasing me and once lift my leg up and fly they will just go back . I and dream about me seeing snails in many amount and start picking them up. though I pray over the snails dream and it stop now but I never have the motive to pray over the fly I don't just know why .
Stop seeing everything as bad or negative . The first place the devil attacks is the mind ,the way u see urself is the way u will be..there is a man of God in Nigeria ,he says whenever he dreams of eating in his dreams ,what he does is that when he wakes up,he prepares the same food and thank God for it..if you dream that you are flying in your dreams ,then tell yourself that in your life you will fly with great success and wealth. Just start thinking positive ,start seeing positivity in everything that happens to you. As a man thinketh so shall he be,a man can never be greater than his thoughts . Dont let anyone tell u you are strange or bad.

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Dreams by abisabe1(f): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
you need prayer consult ur pastor for spiritual prayer.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by iKoksi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
babz007:
you must be mad i said this thing is giving me big headache you talking nonsense
otemanuduno:
You are a blessed creature. That's a pointer to one greatness you are meant for. And until you discover that thing, you will keep seeing that dream. You ARE GREAT. YOU CAN EVEN BE A god OVER SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE IF YOU SO WISH. CONGRATS!

What he said is 100% correct, if ur story is true.
10 - 15 years ago i went through exactly same, even if i nap for few sec. i was afraid at first. God sent a lot of people, even without asking to tell me same thing.

Take Note of this: you will never be sick, you can never be attacked, those who try to harm you will end up under your feet, you will soar higher than your peer. telling you from experience Bro.
What you need to do is to draw as closer to God as you can be. Be prayerful in thanksgiving. Be merciful to the poor.
You are born great. Even you cannot change that.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Dreams by iKoksi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are a blessed creature. That's a pointer to one greatness you are meant for. And until you discover that thing, you will keep seeing that dream. You ARE GREAT. YOU CAN EVEN BE A god OVER SOME IGNORANT PEOPLE IF YOU SO WISH. CONGRATS!

Very True
Re: Flying In My Dreams by oropolopaoloro: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
You don dey get grandiose delusion
Re: Flying In My Dreams by Greenbuoy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
nanizle:

OP lets talk about the bolded... I need you to predict some scores for me wink
Sha no borrow money stake
Re: Flying In My Dreams by cj4humanity: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
How do people dream ??

I don't dream when i sleep, i just lay on my bed like a corpse till i wake
Then u are not a normal human being cos a normal human being starts dreaming from their mother's womb
Re: Flying In My Dreams by ozoneamani02(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sibrah:
How did you come to this conclusion? Please i like to know about it.
I had this same feeling before I left the shore of this country and exactly what I was told by my grand dad. So do not be discouraged and try to pursue ur dream by painstakingly understanding the gift of life and becareful with ladies at this moment as they can thwart that which u have. God bless u.s.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.